Regular
Some shorters?

Cartoon Network Fire GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular
Maybe on the other hand it NOW protects us and our customers, so moving forward the customer can now announce their products without and ramifications for competition 🤔
Not sure how a patent granted to BRN would protect a 3rd party's use of the technology. It certainly legitimises the uniqueness of the IP and therefore perhaps offers comfort that a product using our IP is ahead of the curve but I'm pretty sure the patent protection does not extend to a product in which our IP is used. Seems to me that argument is like saying that you have a new, patented bolt and when incorporated in a car creates some form of patent protection for the car itself. Maybe others with more in-depth knowledge of patent law would care to comment???

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
I, like you, am entitled to a opinion. Mine comes from many years of being involved in bleeding edge IT developments and being a 7 year holder of BRN. Where does yours come from????????
Many years in IT?
7 years owning?
Please, teach us! Your resolve and patience is unrivalled!

Bowing Down GIFs | Tenor

BTW this is a forum where we can all remain anonymous, but if you are genuinely curious, which I doubt, I have both an Electronic Engineering and Production Engineering background. I certainly wouldn't ask one of my IT guys if they knew more about me when developing electronics lol

Either way neither my experience nor yours, excuses your bed-wetting. If you can't hold a stock for 7 years without losing your mind, you certainly shouldn't have bought into a spec stock.
Your IT experience also clearly has nothing to do with Profile management and risk tolerance.

Toasty = the new shareman/dawgfather
Pop your head up when anything positive is announced to ruin the discussion.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

toasty

Regular
Imagine buying in at 15c or less 7yrs ago and not selling at over $1. While still being in the green right now and having a dig.

:sneaky::sneaky:
What a ridiculous comment. You have NO IDEA of my financial situation or investment strategy for my BRN holding. Just becasue you'd be happy to buy at <15c and sell at $1 doesn't mean others would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
michael-jackson-popcorn-blocked-passing-mdzb957acvuy4wct (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

toasty

Regular
Many years in IT?
7 years owning?
Please, teach us! Your resolve and patience is unrivalled!

Bowing Down GIFs | Tenor

BTW this is a forum where we can all remain anonymous, but if you are genuinely curious, which I doubt, I have both an Electronic Engineering and Production Engineering background. I certainly wouldn't ask one of my IT guys if they knew more about me when developing electronics lol

Either way neither my experience nor yours, excuses your bed-wetting. If you can't hold a stock for 7 years without losing your mind, you certainly shouldn't have bought into a spec stock.
Your IT experience also clearly has nothing to do with Profile management and risk tolerance.

Toasty = the new shareman/dawgfather
Pop your head up when anything positive is announced to ruin the discussion.
I see you are another who doesn't appreciate any discussion that dares to point out reality. Glad you are/were an engineer; noble profession. I was, amongst other things, the Asia Pacific Managing Director for a publicly listed software company out of Silicon Valley so, yes, I have a pretty fair idea about how these types of businesses run. My experience covers the entire operations of the business not just the engineering. Suggest you refrain from sledging others without having all the facts..........

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
I certainly have no wish to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. The point I'm making is that the only announcements of any substance that we're getting are being generated by the technical/development side of the business. Commercial announcements that are material to the future of the enterprise have been missing for a LONG time............
Glad someone said it.
Asking for bonuses when shareholders are clearly suffering is a kick in the teeth.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I was, amongst other things, the Asia Pacific Managing Director for a publicly listed software company out of Silicon Valley
Sounds very important

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
What a ridiculous comment. You have NO IDEA of my financial situation or investment strategy for my BRN holding. Just becasue you'd be happy to buy at <15c and sell at $1 doesn't mean others would.
I see you are another who doesn't appreciate any discussion that dares to point out reality. Glad you are/were an engineer; noble profession. I was, amongst other things, the Asia Pacific Managing Director for a publicly listed software company out of Silicon Valley so, yes, I have a pretty fair idea about how these types of businesses run. My experience covers the entire operations of the business not just the engineering. Suggest you refrain from sledging others without having all the facts..........

Ex MD of a Silicon Valley company and financial situation.. So you are loaded.. got it.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular

Detail of this patent is a bit above my pay grade........someone (Dio?) care to explain what it means in simple terms?? TIA

Interesting 2 posts.

Also you said your experience came from years in IT development, as though that excuses you from freaking out when each day goes by without a new license. Being an MD also still calls into question why you insist on freaking out every time anything positive is announced, so long as it's not a new license. You are clearly also a lot older than me, which makes the lack of patience even more baffling. Which bit excuses your lack of understanding of BRN?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
Can we make a list of members who start complaining straight after the company makes a price sensitive announcement on the ASX. It’s very telling.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

jk6199

Regular
I think @AARONASX could have a point there?

First in, best dressed, best deal!

Patent means companies after this wanting the latest and greatest AI, would have to go through BRN at a higher fee?

The early companies have a head start & less expense to do it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

toasty

Regular
Interesting 2 posts.

Also you said your experience came from years in IT development, as though that excuses you from freaking out when each day goes by without a new license. Being an MD also still calls into question why you insist on freaking out every time anything positive is announced, so long as it's not a new license. You are clearly also a lot older than me, which makes the lack of patience even more baffling. Which bit excuses your lack of understanding of BRN?
Maybe stop listening to your own heartbeat and try to understand what is being said. Its the lack of solid commercial progress that I am, and others are, concerned about. The technical and development achievements are outstanding but will all come to nothing if the commercial team cannot execute their task. Thus far, we have not heard anything since Renesas and Megachips that indicates successful commercial engagement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
Maybe stop listening to your own heartbeat and try to understand what is being said. Its the lack of solid commercial progress that I am, and others are, concerned about. The technical and development achievements are outstanding but will all come to nothing if the commercial team cannot execute their task. Thus far, we have not heard anything since Renesas and Megachips that indicates successful commercial engagement.

How could we forget what you are concerned about...
Understand the patent yet?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Watching for poss break....would need vol support if does, from TA view.

Prev Supp hit ~ 3 - 4 times so expect a bit of Resist on way back through.

Not on laptop so snip from mob.

View attachment 40180
Nice patent grant this morn.

Obviously a lot of our wording and fencing around digital obviously and can see why others out there hitting up analog attempts.

They just need to come over to the light haha

I see the walls thrown up 41 - 42....as per post above...hmmm

• Fire

toasty

Regular
How could we forget what you are concerned about...
Understand the patent yet?
Waiting for an engineer type to explain to us non-engineer types what they believe it means......... :D

Reactions: 3 users
Very significant patent. Neuromorphic is the future and the company we have all invested in is securing the technology. I’m feeling very clever.
I 100% share your views Slade, both in regards to how significant the patent is but also as to the value of Neuromorphic technology.

Point 3 of Key Features of Patent is the key for me
• Additionally, the patent safeguards the feature of reconfigurability in a neural processor, which can function as either a convolutional neural processor or a fully connected neural processor. This reconfigurability provides a significant advantage, enabling the development of multipurpose and cost-effective hardware designs such as the Akida

Interesting use of the the term "the Akida" at the end of the final sentence. I have not heard of Akida being referenced in this way before. It reads almost as if this sentence was initially written to reveal more but has been edited in order to remove information that is not yet ready for market?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Top Bottom