BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
Waiting for an engineer type to explain to us non-engineer types what they believe it means......... :D

Are you a fanboy of the technology based on your understanding of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Maybe stop listening to your own heartbeat and try to understand what is being said. Its the lack of solid commercial progress that I am, and others are, concerned about. The technical and development achievements are outstanding but will all come to nothing if the commercial team cannot execute their task. Thus far, we have not heard anything since Renesas and Megachips that indicates successful commercial engagement.
This point has been made over 100 times however repeating it does help people with dementia

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

toasty

Regular
Are you a fanboy of the technology based on your understanding of it?
I am a fan boy of the technology because of its potential applications. That's the only thing that makes a technology successful in the real world. Being a technical/engineering masterpiece does not, in its own right, guarantee success in the market. We should ever be mindful of the VHS/Beta experience as alluded to in the past by our Chair............

Reactions: 5 users

Teach22

Regular
Imagine buying in at 15c or less 7yrs ago and not selling at over $1. While still being in the green right now and having a dig.

:sneaky::sneaky:
Sadly, there are a few on here who have openly stated such and, incredibly, seem proud of the fact.

This will turn, imo, but I don’t see the point spending 6 hrs/day watching the SP.

Reactions: 4 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Question:

Why is this announcement price sensitive, when other patent announcements have not been?

Or - have they been, and I am remembering incorrectly?

Thanks all

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I think @AARONASX could have a point there?

First in, best dressed, best deal!

Patent means companies after this wanting the latest and greatest AI, would have to go through BRN at a higher fee?

The early companies have a head start & less expense to do it?
Thanks, I was more or less pointing out, and let's use NVISO as an example they are wanting to release a patented product on their end...and the core of It is Brainchips IP...you would want to be 100% confident beforehand what you announce cannot be reversed engineered or copied (within patent laws). Because we failed them, we have IP protection for us and them

This creates a positive ecosystem with Brainchip and companies they are doing business with.IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

mrgds

Regular
Question:

Why is this announcement price sensitive, when other patent announcements have not been?

Or - have they been, and I am remembering incorrectly?

Thanks all
@Pandaxxx ............... they have all been price sensitive

Damo4

Regular
I am a fan boy of the technology because of its potential applications. That's the only thing that makes a technology successful in the real world. Being a technical/engineering masterpiece does not, in its own right, guarantee success in the market. We should ever be mindful of the VHS/Beta experience as alluded to in the past by our Chair............

Ill check in tomorrow and the next day etc to see if you still feel the same and if the patent makes sense yet.

• Haha
Thanks, I was more or less pointing out, and let's use NVISO as an example they are wanting to release a patented product on their end...and the core of It is Brainchips IP...you would want to be 100% confident beforehand what you announce cannot be reversed engineered or copied (within patent laws). Because we failed them, we have IP protection for us and them

This creates a positive ecosystem with Brainchip and companies they are doing business with.IMO
Failed = Filed

It reads better that way (y)

Cant wait for the dam to burst and companies start to come out from under their NDAs.
Will it be a filing like this or something else that initiates the trickle then the flood?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

toasty

Regular
Ill check in tomorrow and the next day etc to see if you still feel the same and if the patent makes sense yet.
It'll make sense when a customer signs on the dotted line.........

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

charles2

Regular
Lots of edgy chatter on a day investors should be enjoying.

My thoughts anyway.

I, too, would welcome a $10m contract but this patent may turn out to be worth multiples of that.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

suss

Regular
Over the next few years, multiple companies such as Google, Meta, and OpenAI/Microsoft will train models on supercomputers worth over one hundred billion dollars. Meta is burning over $16 billion a year on the “Metaverse”, Google waste’s $10 billions a year on a variety of projects that will never come to fruition. Amazon has lost over $50+ billion on Alexa. Cryptocurrencies wasted over $100 billion on nothing of value.

These firms and society in general can and will spend over one hundred billion on creating supercomputers that can train single massive model. These massive models can then be productized in a variety of ways. That effort will be duplicated in multiple counties and companies. It’s the new space race. The difference between those prior wastes and now is that with AI there is tangible value that will come from the short term from human assistants and autonomous agents.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Cute. I am still down 50+% overall.
Tired Good Morning GIF by TRT
Yep. But hopefully not for long. I’m on an average share price of 92 cents. I just wait and watch.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Tech. Are you sure you're not on the BRN payroll? Your posts seem to be very similar to the official company line - buidling partnerships, time lag for developments, intersecting at the correct point in the product cycle, etc., etc.

I am a real fan boy of the technology but, as I've said on a number of occassions, I'm very disappointed with the commercial team's efforts. "Partnerships" don't pay the bills. Published articles do not create revenue. Speaking engagements are much better for enhancing personal profiles than recruiting commitments from prospects. And there's no use having patent protection if you can't monetise the product that's the subject of the patents. Time to put up or shut up Sean and co..

FWIW and my opinions only.
Weeding and preparing the soil, planting the cover crop, erecting the fencing and bird proofing, generating the compost and installing the irrigation system..........
None of these things are plucking the ripe, fully formed fruit from the tree.
But they are wise and tested methods and precursors to the event and ongoing process we all look forward to.
There will be winters of discontent to endure along the way, and droughts and flooding rains.
But I see green shoots too and am not about to sell the farm to the greedy bankers who are quietly buying up whatever they can in the background.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

toasty

Regular
Imagine buying in at 15c or less 7yrs ago and not selling at over $1. While still being in the green right now and having a dig.

:sneaky::sneaky:
Another example of sounding off when having no clue what you're talking about. I actually sold 100,000 shares at $1.65 (bought at 12c) during the Mercedes excitement but still retain 200,000+. Put the shovel down..........

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Another example of sounding off when having no clue what you're talking about. I actually sold 100,000 shares at $1.65 (bought at 12c) during the Mercedes excitement but still retain 200,000+. Put the shovel down..........

I ain't sounding off.. your rolling in here shooting your load. What are you actually complaining about...?? You literally have nothing to whine about. You are in the GREEN... keep your chin up champ. No point dropping that lip until its looking RED.

Since you can have an opinion and express it...

Here is my opinion..

*Box of tissues*

btw.. no need to quote my post :) i will just trigger you more.. good day.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Vojnovic

Regular
It is funny when people equate the current share price with future potential. Herd mentaly, and worse, dictate the price until it becomes blatantly obvious. Otherwise, the market cap would be sky high from the start, preventing investors from making any gains. Until then, price action is just noise.
1689736094240.png

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

toasty

Regular
According to you, BRN made you $153,000. You still have $24,000 invested, worth around $80,000 @.40c. STFU you miserable sod.
So I'm a miserable sod because I've made some money.........LOL

Tell me, why are you in the market if not to make money????

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Screenshot_20230719_131443_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom