BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
Detail of this patent is a bit above my pay grade........someone (Dio?) care to explain what it means in simple terms?? TIA
BRN = GOOD

You're welcome 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

TECH

Regular
Nice solid news released this morning, it's very clear that our guys working on our patents in Perth have been and still are busy with
filing patents, 30 pending in 11 or so countries globally...nice fence reinforcing fellas !

With 9 business days left before our quarterly report/4c is released, I'm with many on this site, don't expect any revenue, maybe even
less than last reported result....but don't despair, the tide is a changing, the weight really starting to build behind our company is rather
evident to me, you just have to consider the names associated with us and learn how to visualize the or a bigger picture.

We all know that Peter was ahead of his time, he and Anil have together built up a very strong team, we are still ahead of the curve, the amount
of articles I would suggest over the last 3 years has tripled in podcasts, interviews, tech articles all raving about this new "Neuromorphic" thingy !!

The uptake has been very slow to date, because of this fact alone, followed by the 3 year lead in time to actually get a working product into
the marketplace, followed by actually being able to intersect a major company at the "right time" within their own design cycle, many of whom I'd
suggest budget and plan 5 years out, the culmination of all these factors have together weighed us down in moving further forward quicker.

If you can cast your vision further out, which I know from personal experience isn't easy to do, you'll see the ultimate finish line a lot clearer
than the individuals whom follow the mob, the deep learning (training) brigade.

Have a great day ahead.

Tech 🐑🐑

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230719_100014_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Damo4

Regular
I know it's only a few minutes after open, but the sell side is super thin.
Great announcement and this exactly why it's ok to be patient. We are being protected along the way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Ratio looking much more betterer :ROFLMAO:(y)

562 buyers for 11,808,609 units
175 sellers for 3,506,492 units

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

toasty

Regular
Nice solid news released this morning, it's very clear that our guys working on our patents in Perth have been and still are busy with
filing patents, 30 pending in 11 or so countries globally...nice fence reinforcing fellas !

With 9 business days left before our quarterly report/4c is released, I'm with many on this site, don't expect any revenue, maybe even
less than last reported result....but don't despair, the tide is a changing, the weight really starting to build behind our company is rather
evident to me, you just have to consider the names associated with us and learn how to visualize the or a bigger picture.

We all know that Peter was ahead of his time, he and Anil have together built up a very strong team, we are still ahead of the curve, the amount
of articles I would suggest over the last 3 years has tripled in podcasts, interviews, tech articles all raving about this new "Neuromorphic" thingy !!

The uptake has been very slow to date, because of this fact alone, followed by the 3 year lead in time to actually get a working product into
the marketplace, followed by actually being able to intersect a major company at the "right time" within their own design cycle, many of whom I'd
suggest budget and plan 5 years out, the culmination of all these factors have together weighed us down in moving further forward quicker.

If you can cast your vision further out, which I know from personal experience isn't easy to do, you'll see the ultimate finish line a lot clearer
than the individuals whom follow the mob, the deep learning (training) brigade.

Have a great day ahead.

Tech 🐑🐑
Tech. Are you sure you're not on the BRN payroll? Your posts seem to be very similar to the official company line - buidling partnerships, time lag for developments, intersecting at the correct point in the product cycle, etc., etc.

I am a real fan boy of the technology but, as I've said on a number of occassions, I'm very disappointed with the commercial team's efforts. "Partnerships" don't pay the bills. Published articles do not create revenue. Speaking engagements are much better for enhancing personal profiles than recruiting commitments from prospects. And there's no use having patent protection if you can't monetise the product that's the subject of the patents. Time to put up or shut up Sean and co..

FWIW and my opinions only.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Damo4

Regular
Tech. Are you sure you're not on the BRN payroll? Your posts seem to be very similar to the official company line - buidling partnerships, time lag for developments, intersecting at the correct point in the product cycle, etc., etc.

I am a real fan boy of the technology but, as I've said on a number of occassions, I'm very disappointed with the commercial team's efforts. "Partnerships" don't pay the bills. Published articles do not create revenue. Speaking engagements are much better for enhancing personal profiles than recruiting commitments from prospects. And there's no use having patent protection if you can't monetise the product that's the subject of the patents. Time to put up or shut up Sean and co..

How stupid is the market to move the price upwards, don't they know you're disappointed?!?!

BTW it's impossible to be a fanboy of the technology and then be disappointed we are patenting many aspects of it, preventing enormous companies from beating us to market saturation. That I see as the only real risk, considering the tech you apparently love, will be the new norm in a world moving to adopt as much Ai as possible.
Although I don't need to remind you, as you are a fan boy of Ai.
Simply saying you're a fan boy doesn't qualify your baseless opinion.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Shadow59

Regular
8 minutes in and already traded more volume than all of yesterday!

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Cute. I am still down 50+% overall.
Tired Good Morning GIF by TRT

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Draed

Regular
I like that it says "strategic patent"! This implies it is a patent they have been waiting for and will influence the business model in a positive way.

Maybe it encompasses a large portion of edge AI/ML IP that makes it difficult for competition to sell their product without including us?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Slade

Top 20
Very significant patent. Neuromorphic is the future and the company we have all invested in is securing the technology. I’m feeling very clever.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

toasty

Regular
How stupid is the market to move the price upwards, don't they know you're disappointed?!?!

BTW it's impossible to be a fanboy of the technology and then be disappointed we are patenting many aspects of it, preventing enormous companies from beating us to market saturation. That I see as the only real risk, considering the tech you apparently love, will be the new norm in a world moving to adopt as much Ai as possible.
Although I don't need to remind you, as you are a fan boy of Ai.
Simply saying you're a fan boy doesn't qualify your baseless opinion.
I, like you, am entitled to a opinion. Mine comes from many years of being involved in bleeding edge IT developments and being a 7 year holder of BRN. Where does yours come from????????

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Andi85

Don't be that kind of fan who only want to murder your star!

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
I, like you, am entitled to a opinion. Mine comes from many years of being involved in bleeding edge IT developments and being a 7 year holder of BRN. Where does yours come from????????
7 years and you have learned nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Cute. I am still down 50+% overall.
Tired Good Morning GIF by TRT
Like you I'm am also deep in the red but I continued to buy on the way down and now have some in the green.
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

toasty

Regular
Don't be that kind of fan who only want to murder your star!
I certainly have no wish to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. The point I'm making is that the only announcements of any substance that we're getting are being generated by the technical/development side of the business. Commercial announcements that are material to the future of the enterprise have been missing for a LONG time............

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I like that it says "strategic patent"! This implies it is a patent they have been waiting for and will influence the business model in a positive way.

Maybe it encompasses a large portion of edge AI/ML IP that makes it difficult for competition to sell their product without including us?
Maybe on the other hand it NOW protects us and our customers, so moving forward the customer can now announce their products without any ramifications from the competition 🤔

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

toasty

Regular
I've learned that there are a core of posters on here who cannot stand it when others point out realities..........

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Imagine buying in at 15c or less 7yrs ago and not selling at over $1. While still being in the green right now and having a dig.

:sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom