Top 20
How Blockchain and AI Integration are Redefining the Business Landscape
Screenshot_20230719_132016_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
I ain't sounding off.. your rolling in here shooting your load. What are you actually complaining about...?? You literally have nothing to whine about. You are in the GREEN... keep your chin up champ. No point dropping that lip until its looking RED.

Since you can have an opinion and express it...

Here is my opinion..

*Box of tissues*

btw.. no need to quote my post :) i will just trigger you more.. good day.
Can you pass this to toasty please 😊

tenor-8.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
Well folks, that was fun. But time to get back to the great news that we got today. A terrific patent. Go Brainchip!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

MDhere

Regular
ok tell u what I will put up to sell 130,000 shares at .46 so the shorters can take them or toasty can get back in the game. seems he sold too many but didn't want to sell that many so now is his chance to get some back. looking to buy a house, got cash but i may be looking at a better house (seems my house wish list goes up) so anyone want them there there for a limited time as i might get cold and remove my sell order ( still got a s..t load) but still will be hard to let go.... limited time before i change my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230719_160439_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Bravo

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting that the implementation of these new AI capabilities (Qualcomm & Meta) into flagship smartphones from 2024 coincides with the timeline suggested for the implementation of event-based neuromorphic vision sensor technology (Qualcomm & Prophesee) into flagship smartphones (ie. from 2024)?
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.03.24 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 4.11.58 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting that the implementation of these new AI capabilities (Qualcomm & Meta) into flagship smartphones from 2024 coincides with the timeline suggested for the implementation of event-based neuromorphic vision sensor technology (Qualcomm & Prophesee) into flagship smartphones (ie. from 2024)?
View attachment 40317 View attachment 40318

Hi Bravo,

Interesting, ... and regrettable ... (just to show that not all dots lead to Rome (or Laguna Hills))

SynSense and Prophesee to combine neuromorphic engineering expertise​

November 27, 2021

https://www.shunlongwei.com/synsense-and-prophesee-to-combine-neuromorphic-engineering-expertise/#:~:text=SynSense and Prophesee, two neuromorphic technology companies, have,intelligence on the edge for event-based vision applications.

SynSense and Prophesee, two neuromorphic technology companies, have announced a partnership that will leverage their respective expertise in sensing and processing to develop ultra-low-power solutions for implementing intelligence on the edge for event-based vision applications.

The partnership will combines in one single chip SynSense’s low-power vision SNN processor DYNAP-CNN with Prophesee’s event-based Metavision sensors, and is focused on developing a line of cost-efficient modules that can be manufacturing at high volume

Sony to Release Two Types of Stacked Event-Based Vision Sensors with the Industry’s Smallest*1 4.86μm Pixel Size for Detecting Subject Changes Only​

https://www.prophesee.ai/2021/09/09/sony-event-based-vision-sensors-prophesee-co-development/

These two sensors were made possible through a collaboration between Sony and Prophesee, by combining Sony’s CMOS image sensor technology with Prophesee’s unique event-based vision sensing technology. This enables high-speed, high-precision data acquisition and contributes to improve the productivity of the industrial equipment.

BrainChip Partners with Prophesee Optimizing Computer Vision AI Performance and Efficiency​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – June 19, 2022

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-par...omputer-vision-ai-performance-and-efficiency/

We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

So Prophesee + SynSense had a chip in 2021, in a firm commitment to commercialize the chip, and in 2021 Prophesee teamed up with Sony.

Prophesee only met BrainChip in 2022, and they only "ported data" - they did not inhale.

Sometimes "good enuf" is "good enuf" ... until the next design cycle.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Bravo,

Interesting, ... and regrettable ... (just to show that not all dots lead to Rome (or Laguna Hills))

SynSense and Prophesee to combine neuromorphic engineering expertise​

November 27, 2021

https://www.shunlongwei.com/synsense-and-prophesee-to-combine-neuromorphic-engineering-expertise/#:~:text=SynSense and Prophesee, two neuromorphic technology companies, have,intelligence on the edge for event-based vision applications.

SynSense and Prophesee, two neuromorphic technology companies, have announced a partnership that will leverage their respective expertise in sensing and processing to develop ultra-low-power solutions for implementing intelligence on the edge for event-based vision applications.

The partnership will combines in one single chip SynSense’s low-power vision SNN processor DYNAP-CNN with Prophesee’s event-based Metavision sensors, and is focused on developing a line of cost-efficient modules that can be manufacturing at high volume

Sony to Release Two Types of Stacked Event-Based Vision Sensors with the Industry’s Smallest*1 4.86μm Pixel Size for Detecting Subject Changes Only​

https://www.prophesee.ai/2021/09/09/sony-event-based-vision-sensors-prophesee-co-development/

These two sensors were made possible through a collaboration between Sony and Prophesee, by combining Sony’s CMOS image sensor technology with Prophesee’s unique event-based vision sensing technology. This enables high-speed, high-precision data acquisition and contributes to improve the productivity of the industrial equipment.

BrainChip Partners with Prophesee Optimizing Computer Vision AI Performance and Efficiency​

Laguna Hills, Calif. – June 19, 2022

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-par...omputer-vision-ai-performance-and-efficiency/

We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

So Prophesee = SynSense had a chip in 2021, in a firm commitment to commercialize the chip, and in 2021 Prophesee teamed up with Sony.

Prophesee only met BrainChip in 2022, and they only "ported data" - they did not inhale.

Sometimes "good enuf" is "good enuf" ... until the next design cycle.
Sometimes, you know how Coleridge's wedding guest felt ... having been stoppethed by the ancient mariner ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Sometimes, you know how Coleridge's wedding guest felt ... having been stoppethed by the ancient mariner ...
Dodgy, I’m too shy and introverted to tell her myself, but isn’t it great to have her back.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Dodgy, I’m too shy and introverted to tell her myself, but isn’t it great to have her back.
Too right! ... (even if she is a bit ancient marinerish).

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Too right! ... (even if she is a bit ancient marinerish).
Interestingly, Coleridge invented autonomous navigation and stasis 200 years ago.

Reactions: 4 users

Tony Coles

Regular
View attachment 40317 View attachment 40318

No! not just you Bravo 👏… I find it very interesting. It was a great find, thank you very much for sharing, loaded up my confidence again. I’m just waiting patiently till August 2024, which is my deadline to decide to sell all or part of my BRN shares, it will be hard to part of them though or I’ll ultimately choose the wife To part off 🥺 We shall see 😂 What an article Bravo ❤️just soaking up the SMART PHONES 2024 phrase. 🥃

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Vanman1100

Regular
What are the chances BRN are holding companies back until all patents are acquired?

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
This relates to the GMAC announcement the other day, but I don't think this has been covered here, and looks promising:

Biometric payments grow in fast food, but threatened by online ordering​

Jul 18, 2023, 4:11 pm EDT | Jim Nash

Categories Biometrics News | Commercial Applications | Financial Services

Biometric payments grow in fast food, but threatened by online ordering

Biometric scanning’s not uncommon to employees of fast-food restaurants, where they have been used for clock-in and -out. Customers have used their biometric identifiers to pay far less frequently, although that might be changing.
There are makers of AI software and chips for eateries (including school canteens) that see the enormous sector as fertile ground for algorithm use. And yet, while that would seem like a good bet, there are reports that algorithm-powered kiosks at burger joints could already be passé.

Processor-maker BrainChip Holdings is planning on a longer run for the use case, however.
The Australia-based company last week said it’s integrating its hardware and the AI/ML software of . BrainChip makes edge AI silicon, including its Akida processor, which company executives describe as the market’s first “fully digital” neuromorphic chip.
According to a statement released by BrainChip, Indian startup GMAC is writing code designed to make biometric scanning a mainstream payment option in fast-food restaurants. The product will be called QSRBot 247 (QSR stands for quick-service restaurants, the term the fast-food industry uses to describe itself).
GMAC reportedly will coordinate everything from taking orders to putting bags in customers’ hands – including recognizing customers’ faces, voices and vehicles. BrainChip’s Akida processor will translate everything into action, according to the chip company.
Digital identity is being pushed in fast-food outlets by SaaS customer service app maker Olo. Its software enables payment with a digital wallet now, and the company’s CEO speaks approvingly of future product expansion into facial recognition.
Noah Glass, the founder of Olo, said in a note last week to investors that each of the company’s product lines, Order, Pay and Engage, have been updated. The updates have given the firm its first on-premises, customer-facing products, which are available in kiosks supplied by Bite.
The kicker is that in the same article in which Glass comments on biometric scanning’s future in eateries, that future is questioned. The news item, in trade publication , notes that executives at industry giant, Restaurant Brands International have said digital-ID kiosks are “already outdated.”
The counter kiosk “is becoming less relevant” in China, according to Pymnts reporting, although McDonald’s, an early adopter of biometrics, remains popular. Online avenues for ordering and paying already are usurping digital ID systems in stores, including biometric scanning.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Draed

Regular
Im still hung up on the words "Strategic patent". My reading suggests this is a patent that has the objective to neither foster technological
innovation nor to protect said innovation from imitation. But is solely to block competitors from
innovating in the same technological area.

We already have the patent for the akida device, but I think we now have a patent for
convolutions on digital input data that has been converted into spikes and reconfigurability in a neural processor.

If im reading this right does that mean no competitor can now even attempt to perform convulsion on digital spiking processors, regardless of how they achieve it in the hardware?

If this is the case, then it's pretty huge imo. Maybe even huge enough to start letting the gates open on who we are working with and how it's all going?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom