BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Toddler disclaimer - Any precious cherubs active now may want to make a cup of tea because there is no revenue associated with this post yet

For the rest of you........

How AI is Revolutionizing the automotive industry

Catch Teksun and BrainChip live at Embedded Vision Summit: Demonstrating the latest in AI Innovation

Screenshot_20230620_083316_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Iseki

Regular
"Catch Teksun and BrainChip live at Embedded Vision Summit: Demonstrating the latest in AI Innovation"

Sure. But what solution have they come up with, in collaboration, that can be on-sold? Has Teksun put akida into a chip yet? What new thing would I see here that I didn't see at last years summit?

I just hope in my heart of hearts that akida mimics a real human brain, and not "I'll believe what I want".

Reactions: 4 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Shorters also bought more shorts
If shorters bought more yesterday, so that means the SP will have more down pressure so they make money selling lower. Its a blessing getting into this low range but how much more lower will the SP go, far out! Its getting ridiculous. 🙁

Reactions: 18 users

Iseki

Regular
If BRN isn't in a position to sell anything, they might consider opening up to some strategic investors. Cf what softbank is doing to keep arm growing.

Reactions: 1 users

jk6199

Regular
Prices down down.

Pay day!

Shut up & take my money.

Good luck, hopefully this shit turns around after June 30th?

• Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
Prices down down.

Pay day!

Shut up & take my money.

Good luck, hopefully this shit turns around after June 30th?
October at 12c, big buy in for me then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
projection.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular
October at 12c, big buy in for me then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 38602
Why don't you do something useful, like, instead of using all this risible charting voodoo, swap over to an akida model to detect new SP sentiment? I mean candle stick patterns? really?

Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
Why don't you do something useful, like, instead of using all this risible charting voodoo, swap over to an akida model to detect new SP sentiment? I mean candle stick patterns? really?
Don't Fall for the Bait – Proverbs 7 | SeekGrowLove.com

BRN branded bait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Foxdog

Regular
"Catch Teksun and BrainChip live at Embedded Vision Summit: Demonstrating the latest in AI Innovation"

Sure. But what solution have they come up with, in collaboration, that can be on-sold? Has Teksun put akida into a chip yet? What new thing would I see here that I didn't see at last years summit?

I just hope in my heart of hearts that akida mimics a real human brain, and not "I'll believe what I want".
Yeah, I'm starting to feel your doubt here too mate. Demos at summits, podcasts with all and sundry are amounting to nothing but lip service ATM. Where is the revenue from all of these collaborations - surely we must see it start to trickle in soon.

Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular
BRN Investors on Green Days:
The Simpsons Strut GIF - The Simpsons Strut Bart Simpson - Discover & Share  GIFs

BRN Investors on Red days:
Angry Blade Runner GIF - Angry Blade Runner 2049 - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
The Simpsons Strut GIF - The Simpsons Strut Bart Simpson - Discover & Share  GIFs

Yep just about sums it up.

When I'm a little a grumpy, my wife always says "BRN down again"?

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

GDJR69

Regular
Yep just about sums it up.

When I'm a little a grumpy, my wife always says "BRN down again"?
Yes mine too, we need an ASX announcement to save us from our wives . . .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Quercuskid

Regular
What about my husband, he doesn’t even know I hold hundreds of thousands of them 😵‍💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
What about my husband, he doesn’t even know I hold hundreds of thousands of them 😵‍💫
giphy (20).gif

I have a spare room

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

I dont entirely agree... Everytime, I think ok this is the worst of it. Hang in there, I know we have a great product, it seems a few weeks later we slump further again, so I slowly but surely ask myself, despite all my research and reading and exitement, is this bus just not leaving the bus stop ever?

I see all the partner ships, I see all the eco systems etc etc.... And yet all we do is dip... then dip some more, then some more...

Can't sell, wont sell. Maybe I shoudl wait for this to drop to 10 cents or so and really finish myself off with some more shares, at least my AVG will come down drastically from the mid 0.90s on private holiding and mid 0.50s in super account...

I wont look at the stock price anymore, I am just thinking this is like a thousand lotto tickets I bought, that wont yield anything. And then in 3 years hopefully I find the winner in the couch pillow so to speak...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

My partner doesn't even know that he's part of the merchandise I'm offering at my garage sale! But, at such low prices, who can resist accumulating more shares?

42cfc38f707349a039b6401fb8fd57d2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Peeps,
I’m in Sydney at the moment, a few hundred metres from Boardroom Ltd. From a research point of view would it be worth popping in? ie share registry or the like?

• Fire
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
I dont entirely agree... Everytime, I think ok this is the worst of it. Hang in there, I know we have a great product, it seems a few weeks later we slump further again, so I slowly but surely ask myself, despite all my research and reading and exitement, is this bus just not leaving the bus stop ever?

I see all the partner ships, I see all the eco systems etc etc.... And yet all we do is dip... then dip some more, then some more...

Can't sell, wont sell. Maybe I shoudl wait for this to drop to 10 cents or so and really finish myself off with some more shares, at least my AVG will come down drastically from the mid 0.90s on private holiding and mid 0.50s in super account...

I wont look at the stock price anymore, I am just thinking this is like a thousand lotto tickets I bought, that wont yield anything. And then in 3 years hopefully I find the winner in the couch pillow so to speak...
ASX is dominated by mining and finance shares.

There's precious few manufacturing companies, even fewer hi-tech manufacturing companies, a few software companies, and you can count on one finger the number of hi-tech IP licensing companies.

The brokers all got burned by DotCom napalm bubble. Once bitten ...

1687233875479.png
1687233996477.png
1687234003496.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Peeps,
I’m in Sydney at the moment, a few hundred metres from Boardroom Ltd. From a research point of view would it be worth popping in? ie share registry or the like?
Do you have an appointment?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom