BRN Discussion Ongoing

Frangipani

Regular
And i have heard that PAJ is a excellent wordworker, basing his work upon the unique characteristic of the "Frangipani "
IE ............ the 3 legged stool ".......................;)(y)

Your post has obviously aroused my curiosity and I am dying to find out what exactly you consider ‘the unique characteristic of the “Frangipani” ’… 😊

While I am flattered that somebody would deem the odd contribution of mine to have been inspired by a revered forum member temporarily keeping a low profile (that’s at least what one poster in another thread had surmised) or suspect some posts to have been commissioned or even crafted by someone from the Brainchip team itself, it would be dishonest of me not to disclose that those of you who imagine me to be an alter ego of or at least a channel for others are in fact barking up the wrong tree.

I hate to disillusion you, but I am actually nobody’s mouthpiece, simply one of many amateur players in the Brainchip Big B(r)and’s trumpet section, constantly in awe of my fellow musicians’ in-depth knowledge of music theory.

I am afraid you are thus also mistaken about linking me to that legendary three-legged stool.

I am, however, in fact currently the owner of a not-so-sturdy-anymore three-legged table, after one of the four legs of our vintage dining room table made of Indonesian teak literally gave way out of the blue a fortnight ago, when one of my sons got up from the table after dinner - as you can see, I’ve propped up the tabletop to support it and very much hope that a carpenter will be able to (affordably) reattach the broken table leg somehow, as I cherish this beloved piece of furniture that has served our family so well for almost a quarter century and even moved to another continent with us. Lots of happy memories are attached to it. I wouldn’t want to trade it for any other dining table in the world.
Sometimes the true value of something cannot be measured in monetary terms...

9EBBACBF-11EA-4D07-914C-74DD84F667A4.jpeg

Oh, and to save you super sleuths some further futile dot-joining, here is yet another disclosure, in case anyone has ever wondered: despite my TSE username, I have no connection whatsoever with the AI company Plumerai that has come up time and again in this forum. If you are scratching your head now, wondering what I am alluding to, have a look here:

http://www.allthingsfrangipani.com/frangipanis.html

I guess otherwise I would have called myself Frangipain, Fraingpani or even Fraingpain instead to emulate the word play on AI. Or simply Frankipani (KI being the German equivalent of AI). I quite like that one, actually.

Nope, I simply love frangipani trees and the scent of their blossoms, whose beauty is, alas, very short-lived and thus reminds us to seize the day and focus on the many precious little moments in life - carpe diem.

P.S.: I am also not the Germany sales rep of Australian-owned Bounce Rubber Bands… 🦘🤣
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-266473

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Your post has obviously aroused my curiosity and I am dying to find out what exactly you consider ‘the unique characteristic of the “Frangipani” ’… 😊

While I am flattered that somebody would deem the odd contribution of mine to have been inspired by a revered forum member temporarily keeping a low profile (that’s at least what one poster in another thread had surmised) or suspect some posts to have been commissioned or even crafted by someone from the Brainchip team itself, it would be dishonest of me not to disclose that those of you who imagine me to be an alter ego of or at least a channel for others are in fact barking up the wrong tree.

I hate to disillusion you, but I am actually nobody’s mouthpiece, simply one of many amateur players in the Brainchip Big B(r)and’s trumpet section, constantly in awe of my fellow musicians’ in-depth knowledge of music theory.

I am afraid you are thus also mistaken about linking me to that legendary three-legged stool.

I am, however, in fact currently the owner of a not-so-sturdy-anymore three-legged table, after one of the four legs of our vintage dining room table made of Indonesian teak literally gave way out of the blue a fortnight ago, when one of my sons got up from the table after dinner - as you can see, I’ve propped up the tabletop to support it and very much hope that a carpenter will be able to (affordably) reattach the broken table leg somehow, as I cherish this beloved piece of furniture that has served our family so well for almost a quarter century and even moved to another continent with us. Lots of happy memories are attached to it. I wouldn’t want to trade it for any other dining table in the world.

View attachment 38592

Oh, and to save you super sleuths some further futile dot-joining, here is yet another disclosure, in case anyone has ever wondered: despite my TSE username, I have no connection whatsoever with the AI company Plumerai that has come up time and again in this forum. If you are scratching your head now, wondering what I am alluding to, have a look here:

I guess otherwise I would have called myself Frangipain, Fraingpani or even Fraingpain instead to emulate the word play on AI. Or simply Frankipani (KI being the German equivalent of AI). I quite like that one, actually.

Nope, I simply love frangipani trees and the scent of their blossoms, whose beauty is, alas, very short-lived and thus reminds us to seize the moment - carpe diem.

P.S.: I am also not the Germany sales rep of Australian-owned Bounce Rubber Bands… 🦘🤣
Morning Frangipani,

May help with leg re-attachment..

Two options ...

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230620_045711.jpg
    20230620_045711.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • 20230620_064259.jpg
    20230620_064259.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

cosors

👀

View attachment 38592

Nope, I simply love frangipani trees and the scent of their blossoms, whose beauty is, alas, very short-lived and thus reminds us to seize the moment - carpe diem.

The table can be easily repaired and the patina restored if no equally old wood is available. No one can see the difference if they don't know. I know what I am talking about and love to save good things into a new generation. F* IKEA
And esq.111 has even already provided you with a drawing even if I myself would put something higher exactly in the transition. And then a square and not round pin or dowel. The caving goes with 'Stechbeiteln' or chisels (?). A good carpenter knows this. I have a cabinet from the 19th century that has been completely reworked without it showing. A masterpiece of the cabinet and the restoration. Ready for the next 1.5 centuries. At that time, one did not use nails and screws would not exist.

I hear you with your picture and appreciate your contributions!

____
And the tree of your name is very beautiful even if I do not know the smell yet. But our botanical garden will open my nose for sure.

____
Screenshot_2023-06-19-22-41-48-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

As you can see the pen, but not round but angular. And at the mark I would start with the plan and cut it off. Then attach the new leg. Patina can be made as I said. But it is best to use wood that is just as old. But does not have to. No one recognizes that.

Or you can have it done with 'verzapfen' don't know the word in English. Then it must be milled (?). The new leg then fits rotationally symmetrically in the counterpart depending on what the carpenter prefers.

esq's way goes just as well or even better, of course. I would be worried that it would happen again because the wood is old. I described it in a more complicated way but the table would break anywhere but never again at this place/location.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

cosors

👀

View attachment 38592

What an incredibly beautiful (floor) chair you have there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
So we just going to post anything and say Akida may or maynot be involved?
Ok then, post away. Keep us all excited about things that may or may not contain Akida.
Re: SP. Easier said than done matey.
Feel better big guy?

Mercedes is involved with BRN ( "like" it or not)

There's no need to be a DK about it matey.........

Oh wait.....

tenor-16.gif

While I'm here,

Everyone should watch this video (unless you're a DK)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀
Feel better big guy?

Oh wait.....

View attachment 38597
I had simply deleted my question regarding BrickML. So it goes also if one can push the ego aside. Do not worry about it and do not get angry. The posts or answers define the avatar. We are a group and the 1000 eyes, or have you others already forgotten that just because FF is not here?

And even then, not everything went optimally. Example: a set thing with KUKA just because the color matched?!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Kozikan

Regular
I love lamp..........and BOSCH

"The project includes both Bosch, the Michigan Department of Transportation, the Federal Highway Administration, the city of Detroit, and Wayne State University. The partnership, which includes $5 million in federal funding, was announced during Bosch's Software Day last week."

"Ultimately Bosch hardware and software solutions work together to solve the challenge of inefficient road traffic," Mike Mansuetti, president of Bosch North America said. "Our intelligent cameras with on-board AI and edge computing enable real-time alerts and data to help improve safety and efficiency."

View attachment 38559
✔️

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love

Adam

Regular
Morning all. AI..AI..AI..AFR full of articles on AI...don't miss the boat..be careful..etc. etc., and not one word on BRN..why?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Mt09

Regular
Morning all. AI..AI..AI..AFR full of articles on AI...don't miss the boat..be careful..etc. etc., and not one word on BRN..why?
Solid post.. thanks.

Tony Coles

Regular
Arm representative says you might need security and machine learning. WOW!

Link below from twitter… starting to get traction. Hopefully our company is involved. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Iseki

Regular
Feel better big guy?

Oh wait.....

View attachment 38597

While I'm here,

Everyone should watch this video (unless you're a DK)

What do you mean "involved"? Have they sent us any money? Have MB placed an order yet? Maybe hold off posting until that happens?

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
What do you mean "involved"? Have they sent us any money? Have MB placed an order yet? Maybe hold off posting until that happens?
If i had posted this when we were a dollar, you people would've been fine with it. Because we're again below 40c (as unbelievable and depressing as it is), .....some of you get your toddler on.

Take a break, check you emotional investment making decisions at the door

and that goes for anyone else who had a problem with my post.

Rant over

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cosors

👀
OK dear thousand eyes, please only post what sends money, mean sales generates. Let it be with the ecosystem and who is interested in universities or even research or even interesting ideas. We are quietly silent until coitus. And then, I have always thought but never said. You can't talk about what doesn't make money until... ah uuuh 😅😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Bought more yesterday 😳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Labsy

Regular

Iseki

Regular
MercB - the gift that continues to depress.

Why is it that that of all the possible use cases that MB could apply akida, the only one they looked at was eliminating the need for the driver to hold down a button to speak to the entertainment system?
Why didn't they check out akida on any of the other 50 sensors in the car like
wheel noise, steering wobble, radar, power drain, bearing wear, driver alertness, etcetc.

Every time I see some marketing bumf for MB I get the feeling that we've been dudded.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Because BRN did not pay the people to write the article

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom