jtardif999

Regular
Someone has a buy order for more than 1.1 million @ 41

IMG_2815.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

jk6199

Regular
If it goes down to .41, I'll be trying to buy more too!

Reactions: 3 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The "tech sector" sentiment is looking good today.
I know we want something more positive but I reckon we're in the right spot at the perfect time.
GLTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Just a quick reminder to all ....

This Friday , 2nd June ( two days time ),

the S&P ASX200 gets rebalanced,

Announced 5:00pm after close of trade Friday.

Sooòooooo, we should start to see some bigger trades / volume transacting upto & particularly on 2nd June.

Let the skull fookery begin.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I know we want something more positive but I reckon we're in the right spot at the perfect time.
GLTA
And we recovered from an open low of 0.432 to a higher 0.465 pretty rapidly hope it stays there or goes higher 🙏:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers,

the S&P 200 gets rebalanced,

Sooòooooo, we should start to see some bigger trades / volume transacting upto & particularly on 2nd June.

Regards,
Esq.
Great point there Esq

Reactions: 5 users
Morning Chippers,

the S&P 200 gets rebalanced,

Regards,
Esq.
the concern here is that shorts have been covering already and that I’ve heard (unsubstantiated) rumours that BRN may be coming out of the ASX 200..
Big issues for BRN share price in my view if there are a lack or absence of any new IP engagements.. Hold on to your hats and hope management have a few signed licenses upcoming..

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
A Japanese article on Brainchip:
And to those who prefer a translated version:
Hi Frederik

I don't recall reading this before?

"However, akida-S and akida-P are scheduled to be available
as actual IPs in September 2023, and the company will not prepare an evaluation chip in-house and will aim to provide
a chip from a partner with the same IP, and will announce the third generation and later within 18 months.

and this

One of Hehir's missions is to increase the number of licensees. Since it is an IP vendor, it will directly lead to business
expansion, but in order to achieve this, he emphasizes that not only the hardware features but also the ecosystem for
users to actually use AI based on Akida IP has already been built.
"The ecosystem has already been built separately
depending on whether there is knowledge of AI and if it is not on the user side, we can introduce a partner who can
build an app. We have already provided the software tool flow 'MetaTF' for users who can scratch from scratch, and we
are ready to use it for users at all levels."
BrainChip's ecosystem. In addition to a system that enables development partners to support users'
development, software groups and development kits have already been provided.

Doing a good job Sean.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Damo4

Regular
the concern here is that shorts have been covering already and that I’ve heard (unsubstantiated) rumours that BRN may be coming out of the ASX 200..
Big issues for BRN share price in my view if there are a lack or absence of any new IP engagements.. Hold on to your hats and hope management have a few signed licenses upcoming..

Unsubstantiated = HC opinions
The same opinions that said we'd be kicked out last re-balance.

IP agreements seem to take 2-3 years to convert into royalties, given we are still yet to have Renesas tape out, and seemingly no revenue from Megachips based on the financials.
Sean mention 7 figure ($1m+) per license initially then 3-5 times that amount expected in royalties.

Even if we sign a new license per day this week, we still won't expect to see revenue that would push us into break even territory for a few years.
At best we get more lumpy qtrs.
There is not a single new bit of info once the re-balance happens so I don't understand why there's "big issues" in your view.
No ASX200 means almost no shares to lend out for shorters who are currently capitalising on the volatility of BRN.

Edit: Removed the snarky bit at the end, just don't see the need for fear mongering

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

IP agreements seem to take 2-3 years to convert into royalties, given we are still yet to have Renesas tape out, and seemingly no revenue from Megachips based on the financials.
Sean mention 7 figure ($1m+) per license initially then 3-5 times that amount expected in royalties.

Even if we sign a new license per day this week, we still won't expect to see revenue that would push us into break even territory for a few years.
There is not a single new bit of info once the re-balance happens so I don't understand why there's "big issues" in your view.
No ASX200 means almost no shares to lend out for shorters who are currently capitalising on the volatility of BRN.

Edit: Removed the snarky bit at the end, just don't see the need for fear mongering
We all know the product cycle timelines..

The shorts get returned, and once that is done, where does the buying power come from in the absence of any revenue, and or new customer contracts signed and announced through the ASX..

Add the balance of things, once the infinite PE AI meme hype ends, laggards such as BRN from a price point will be in precarious positions in my view.. So I ain’t getting excited by some positive price action that isn’t backed by any new information that points to revenue or new licenses..

And to the contrary, fear is your choice of words. Mine is concern of the conditions precedent that is more likely to lead to a decline in BRNs valuation in the short term.. Fear not though, most here are not concerned about the short term, they just have to wait a lot longer than recently anticipated…

Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is a really interesting video to watch for anyone who has the time. Filmed 3 weeks ago with Qualcomm CEO Cristiano Amon and Wall Street columnist Joanna Stern. Significant points for me were:

• Cristiano is convinced the largest growth opportunity area for AI is NOT in the data centre
  • Discussion around stable diffusion, faster speed, real-time contextual understanding
  • Shipping of Qualcomm's new SOC for custom CPU expected in September of October with products coming out in late 2023 and more products to be launched at CES 2024
  • Cristiano mentions that of the 60+ virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality devices that are out there, the ALL use Qualcomm silicon
  • Software defined vehicles are the "must have" in the automotive sector
On a side note, it's hard not to believe that we'll be working in with Qualcomm in sone of these 60+ AR, VR, MR devices at some point, seeing this is our sweet spot with Prophesee.

In terms of the focus on the software defined vehicle, I am reminded that Mercedes EQXX is the most advanced and efficient software designed vehicle ever built and it utilized BrainChip's Akida neuromorphic prowess for keyword spotting.

3,151 views 9 May 2023
Qualcomm President and CEO Cristiano Amon speaks with Wall Street Journal columnist Joanna Stern. The conversation begins with a discussion of the benefits of the transition from 4G to 5G, and the inevitability of technologies like 5G mmWave. Amon says that 5G mmWave will become ubiquitous soon, much like Wi-Fi is today.

Amon and Stern then transition to a discussion about contraction in the smartphone market. Rather than representing a new normal, Amon explains that there are three challenges facing the smartphone market: macro headwinds, inventory surpluses, and supply chain shortages. Consumers aren’t as willing to spend money on new smartphones in the short-term — spending their money on other digital devices instead of on handset upgrades — and manufacturers are sitting on a glut of product. Amon does believe that the market is experiencing a correction and should normalize by June 2023.

The conversation shifts to AI, specifically Qualcomm’s high performance on-device demo of Stable Diffusion — a generative AI model that creates images based on text inputs — and the huge opportunity it represents for Qualcomm. Amon explains that Qualcomm’s vision for the Connected Intelligent Edge is happening in real-time as the increased performance of power-efficient edge devices enables them to run advanced applications like large AI models — something that seemed impossible a few years ago.

Amon and Stern also discuss an extremely successful part of Qualcomm’s diversification plan: automotive. Qualcomm’s automotive business has grown 58 percent in the past year, despite challenging macro headwinds. As cars become increasingly connected to the cloud, Qualcomm auto tech delivered by the Snapdragon Digital Chassis has become industry standard. Rounding out the conversation, Amon and Stern discuss the many ways that Qualcomm is disrupting and revolutionizing the automotive landscape. Copyrighted 2023. Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Mt09

Regular

Renesas have taped out.

B6356711-3B34-4CA7-9EF6-B028F2DF1184.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Weak hands are selling to the big institutions. Another increase in institutional ownership
IMG_5127.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 118

GLTA

• Haha

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
9BF7F261-8A89-4A84-B6BE-45E007462086.jpeg

Tenstorrent is a Canadian semiconductor company that specializes in chip design for artificial intelligence (AI) computing. The company was founded in 2016 by Dr. Ljubisa Bajic, Jim Keller, and a team of experienced chip designers and architects.

Tenstorrent's mission is to deliver revolutionary AI computing solutions that dramatically improve the speed, efficiency, and affordability of AI workloads. The company believes that AI has the potential to transform society for the better, but only if AI computing becomes more accessible and efficient. By creating advanced AI chips, Tenstorrent aims to drive progress and innovation in various industries, including healthcare, automotive, finance, and more.

The core technology behind Tenstorrent's chips is its scalable architecture called Grayskull, which combines multiple processing elements called Tensor Cores. The architecture is optimized for highly parallel computing and provides the necessary flexibility and programmability required for modern machine learning workloads. The company's focus on highly parallel processing allows for improved performance while reducing power consumption and data movement, making it an ideal solution for edge computing.

Tenstorrent's vision is to revolutionize AI computing by delivering highly efficient and scalable solutions that democratize access to AI and advance the field as a whole.

I don’t know if Grayskull is a direct competitor to Akida seeing grayskull is a chip and Akida is IP, but it is targeting the same market. EDGE AI APPLICATIONS

Tenstorrent is a start up, so interesting that they have scored a major contract with LG. Common Brainchip, show the world what you got and get some licences!! 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

db1969oz

Regular
Morning Chippers,

the S&P ASX200 gets rebalanced,

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq, What effect do you see this having on the share price? I have my thoughts, but I’m curious about what others think.

Top Bottom