BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular

Renesas have taped out.

View attachment 37494

Yeah I should have re-phrased, they are currently taping out. I meant finished.
I was expecting some sort of announcement, either by Brainchip or Renesas about the successful completion, but perhaps not, perhaps we just see cash receipts flowing in, not sure.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Cardpro

Regular
View attachment 37486
I hope management provides update on how we are progressing... it has nearly been 3 years...but we probably won't get one just like all of our announced partnerships...

Reactions: 2 users

Vanman1100

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
Any relation to Wilzy?

Given your post history suggests you reply mostly to other posters when you dislike what they've said, I'm both amused and not surprised you would respond to me in such a way.

Pot Calling The Kettle Black Quotes. QuotesGram

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esq, What effect do you see this having on the share price? I have my thoughts, but I’m curious about what others think.
Afternoon db1969oz,

Well I am not a clairvoyant , though if we drop out of the ASX200 index institutional funds will be selling their positions in us so as to redistribute funds to those stocks which remain in the index.

This could be interesting and quit damaging to shorters as for a insto to liquidate their position in us thay would have to actually sell real stock on market , whilst simultaneously... actually beforehand instos would demand their stock back from the shorters ...... potentially creating a SHOTRT SQUEEEEEEEZE as shorters try desperately to cover their asses to minimise the unlimited upside risk.

Alternately we stay in and the daily manipulation continues ad nauseam .

Only my thoughts & should not be relied upon .

As we have all witnessed , the larger end of town can manipulate a share in either direction with immunity, so it would seem.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon db1969oz,

Well I am not a clairvoyant , though if we drop out of the ASX200 index institutional funds will be selling their positions in us so as to redistribute funds to those stocks which remain in the index.

This could be interesting and quit damaging to shorters as for a insto to liquidate their position in us thay would have to actually sell real stock on market , whilst simultaneously... actually beforehand instos would demand their stock back from the shorters ...... potentially creating a SHOTRT SQUEEEEEEEZE as shorters try desperately cover their asses to minimise the unlimited upside risk.

As we have all witnessed , the larger end of town can manipulate a share in either direction with immunity, so it would seem.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks mate ... plenty of food for thought there!!

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What have we here?

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 1.57.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 1.58.38 pm.png

NVIDIA, SoftBank Collaborate on Generative AI & 5G/6G Applications​

NVIDIA and SoftBank announced they are collaborating on a pioneering platform for generative AI and 5G/6G applications that is based on the NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper™ Superchip and which SoftBank plans to roll out at new, distributed AI data centers across Japan.
Paving the way for the rapid, worldwide deployment of generative AI applications and services, SoftBank will build data centers that can, in collaboration with NVIDIA, host generative AI and wireless applications on a multi-tenant common server platform, which reduces costs and is more energy efficient.

The platform will use the new NVIDIA MGX™ reference architecture with Arm Neoverse-based GH200 Superchips and is expected to improve performance, scalability and resource utilization of application workloads.
The new data centers will be more evenly distributed across its footprint than those used in the past, and handle both AI and 5G workloads. This will allow them to better operate at peak capacity with low latency and at substantially lower overall energy costs.
SoftBank is exploring creating 5G applications for autonomous driving, AI factories, augmented and virtual reality, computer vision and digital twins.

NVIDIA Grace Hopper and NVIDIA BlueField®-3 data processing units will accelerate the software-defined 5G vRAN, as well as generative AI applications, without bespoke hardware accelerators or specialized 5G CPUs. Additionally, the NVIDIA Spectrum Ethernet switch with BlueField-3 will deliver a highly precise timing protocol for 5G.
The solution achieves breakthrough 5G speed on an NVIDIA-accelerated 1U MGX-based server design, with industry-high throughput of 36Gbps downlink capacity, based on publicly available data on 5G accelerators. Operators have struggled to deliver such high downlink capacity using industry-standard servers.

NVIDIA MGX is a modular reference architecture that enables system manufacturers and hyperscale customers to quickly and cost-effectively build over a hundred different server variations to suit a wide range of AI, HPC and NVIDIA Omniverse™ applications.
By incorporating NVIDIA Aerial™ software for high-performance, software-defined, cloud-native 5G networks, these 5G base stations will allow operators to dynamically allocate compute resources, and achieve 2.5x power efficiency over competing products.

As we enter an era where society coexists with AI, the demand for data processing and electricity requirements will rapidly increase. SoftBank will provide next-generation social infrastructure to support the super-digitalized society in Japan. Our collaboration with NVIDIA will help our infrastructure achieve a significantly higher performance with the utilization of AI, including optimization of the RAN. We expect it can also help us reduce energy consumption and create a network of interconnected data centers that can be used to share resources and host a range of generative AI applications.

Demand for accelerated computing and generative AI is driving a fundamental change in the architecture of data centers. NVIDIA Grace Hopper is a revolutionary computing platform designed to process and scale-out generative AI services. Like with other visionary initiatives in their past, SoftBank is leading the world to create a telecom network built to host generative AI services.

The future of generative AI requires high-performance, energy-efficient compute like that of the Arm Neoverse-based Grace Hopper Superchip from NVIDIA. Combined with NVIDIA BlueField DPUs, Grace Hopper enables the new SoftBank 5G data centers to run the most demanding compute- and memory-intensive applications and bring exponential efficiency gains to software-defined 5G and AI on Arm.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
What have we here?

View attachment 37497

View attachment 37498

NVIDIA, SoftBank Collaborate on Generative AI & 5G/6G Applications​

NVIDIA and SoftBank announced they are collaborating on a pioneering platform for generative AI and 5G/6G applications that is based on the NVIDIA GH200 Grace Hopper™ Superchip and which SoftBank plans to roll out at new, distributed AI data centers across Japan.
Paving the way for the rapid, worldwide deployment of generative AI applications and services, SoftBank will build data centers that can, in collaboration with NVIDIA, host generative AI and wireless applications on a multi-tenant common server platform, which reduces costs and is more energy efficient.

The platform will use the new NVIDIA MGX™ reference architecture with Arm Neoverse-based GH200 Superchips and is expected to improve performance, scalability and resource utilization of application workloads.
The new data centers will be more evenly distributed across its footprint than those used in the past, and handle both AI and 5G workloads. This will allow them to better operate at peak capacity with low latency and at substantially lower overall energy costs.
SoftBank is exploring creating 5G applications for autonomous driving, AI factories, augmented and virtual reality, computer vision and digital twins.

NVIDIA Grace Hopper and NVIDIA BlueField®-3 data processing units will accelerate the software-defined 5G vRAN, as well as generative AI applications, without bespoke hardware accelerators or specialized 5G CPUs. Additionally, the NVIDIA Spectrum Ethernet switch with BlueField-3 will deliver a highly precise timing protocol for 5G.
The solution achieves breakthrough 5G speed on an NVIDIA-accelerated 1U MGX-based server design, with industry-high throughput of 36Gbps downlink capacity, based on publicly available data on 5G accelerators. Operators have struggled to deliver such high downlink capacity using industry-standard servers.

NVIDIA MGX is a modular reference architecture that enables system manufacturers and hyperscale customers to quickly and cost-effectively build over a hundred different server variations to suit a wide range of AI, HPC and NVIDIA Omniverse™ applications.
By incorporating NVIDIA Aerial™ software for high-performance, software-defined, cloud-native 5G networks, these 5G base stations will allow operators to dynamically allocate compute resources, and achieve 2.5x power efficiency over competing products.

As we enter an era where society coexists with AI, the demand for data processing and electricity requirements will rapidly increase. SoftBank will provide next-generation social infrastructure to support the super-digitalized society in Japan. Our collaboration with NVIDIA will help our infrastructure achieve a significantly higher performance with the utilization of AI, including optimization of the RAN. We expect it can also help us reduce energy consumption and create a network of interconnected data centers that can be used to share resources and host a range of generative AI applications.

Demand for accelerated computing and generative AI is driving a fundamental change in the architecture of data centers. NVIDIA Grace Hopper is a revolutionary computing platform designed to process and scale-out generative AI services. Like with other visionary initiatives in their past, SoftBank is leading the world to create a telecom network built to host generative AI services.

The future of generative AI requires high-performance, energy-efficient compute like that of the Arm Neoverse-based Grace Hopper Superchip from NVIDIA. Combined with NVIDIA BlueField DPUs, Grace Hopper enables the new SoftBank 5G data centers to run the most demanding compute- and memory-intensive applications and bring exponential efficiency gains to software-defined 5G and AI on Arm.
Sign the Cheque Nvidia that says Akida here!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Afternoon db1969oz,

This could be interesting and quit damaging to shorters as for a insto to liquidate their position in us thay would have to actually sell real stock on market , whilst simultaneously... actually beforehand instos would demand their stock back from the shorters ...... potentially creating a SHOTRT SQUEEEEEEEZE as shorters try desperately to cover their asses to minimise the unlimited upside risk.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq.111,

I hope you can answer a question for me, as I've seen numerous times mentioned that BRN dropping out of ASX200 would cause a short squeeze.

Let's say, for arguments sake, BRN is out of ASX200 come late June, the instos call back their shares lent out short, thus causing a short squeeze, and an SP rise. But then if the instos dump those same shares on market after rebalance, won't that have the opposite effect (the old supply & demand) so the SP will drop again, therefore just showing as a spike on the chart and no real change to the SP?

On a similar note, I wouldn't be surprised if we do drop out of ASX200. The argument previoulsy that we haven't in the last couple rebalances is (in my mind) moot, as from what I understand, once a company is in an index, it's there for 12 months before it can be removed.

Thanks,

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi Esq.111,

I hope you can answer a question for me, as I've seen numerous times mentioned that BRN dropping out of ASX200 would cause a short squeeze.

Let's say, for arguments sake, BRN is out of ASX200 come late June, the instos call back their shares lent out short, thus causing a short squeeze, and an SP rise. But then if the instos dump those same shares on market after rebalance, won't that have the opposite effect (the old supply & demand) so the SP will drop again, therefore just showing as a spike on the chart and no real change to the SP?

On a similar note, I wouldn't be surprised if we do drop out of ASX200. The argument previoulsy that we haven't in the last couple rebalances is (in my mind) moot, as from what I understand, once a company is in an index, it's there for 12 months before it can be removed.

Thanks,
Would be nice to get a lovely little Akida (spike) that we long termer's with lots of scrip over twelve months old could take advantage of.
Particularly in June.
Of course would prefer to see increasing exponential growth, but this timing may just work out nicely for moi. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon SebThatGermanChap,

Well yes , selling & buying the same quantity of stock one would , in a normal world, imagine that the share price would reach a equilibrium.

Yet ...

As has been demonstrated on a near daily basis , the share price regardless of volume, can be manipulated by a few Bots / Algorythems in after hours ballencing , cough... cough , by one share transacting.

* Whoever has the shortest & fastest extension cord plugged up the arse of the ASX mainframe wins at the end of the day.

Yet another thing to bear in mind is the truely devient nature of Naked Short Sellers, who have sold shares thay DONT OWN & DONT EXIST.

@Yak52 would be able to give a more qualified response.

On the 12 month inclusion in the ASX200 regardless of market cap & liquidity...?????
That's the first time I have heard that, and do not belive it to be true, though I have been wrong in the past.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Afternoon SebThatGermanChap,

Well yes , selling & buying the same quantity of stock one would , in a normal world, imagine that the share price would reach a equilibrium.

Yet ...

As has been demonstrated on a near daily basis , the share price regardless of volume, can be manipulated by a few Bots / Algorythems in after hours ballencing , cough... cough , by one share transacting.

* Whoever has the shortest & fastest extension cord plugged up the arse of the ASX mainframe wins at the end of the day.

Yet another thing to bear in mind is the truely devient nature of Naked Short Sellers, who have sold shares thay DONT OWN & DONT EXIST.

@Yak52 would be able to give a more qualified response.

On the 12 month inclusion in the ASX200 regardless of market cap & liquidity...?????
That's the first time I have heard that, and do not belive it to be true, though I have been wrong in the past.

Regards,
Esq.
Whoever has the shortest & fastest extension cord plugged up the arse of the ASX mainframe wins at the end of the day.

Esq, nominated for quote of the month. Make it the year.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Cgc516

Regular
Afternoon db1969oz,

Regards,
Esq.
How much they are going to sell , they will buy back the same quantities , vice versa. This happened all the time. Plus , financial year sale is approaching.

Thanks Esq.111 for your response, apprecaite it.

I'll look more into the mandatory 12m from inclusion statement. I have nothing conclusive to back it up, just hear-say from friends.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Interesting auction tonight seeming to want to engineer the close up to .465 🤣
Just what are those scallywags up to? 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire

Tezza

Regular
Afternoon db1969oz,

Regards,
Esq.
Once the instos get thier shares back and flood the market with them, wouldnt that be bad for sp? Question only, not sure how all that works tbh

• Thinking

Realinfo

Regular
‘Entitlement is a narcissistic personality trait…it’s a sense of deserving, or being owed, when little or nothing has been done to deserve it’

A sense of entitlement not only resides within Brainchip, it pervades the corporate community worldwide. It has taken hold to such an extent, that it’s now regarded as normal, indeed expected, to pay directors and senior executives huge rewards for simply doing their day-to-day job...it drives me nuts.

I’m not against rewarding people for achieving things above and beyond what is expected of them from just doing their job. Good examples within Brainchip are Peter, Anil and the teams that work with them. We all know what they achieved in 2022…they certainly deserved to receive bonuses.

As for the rest…well for mine building a network of partners, an ecosystem as they like to call it is simply doing their day job…nothing more, nothing less. Converting several of the many suspect / prospect engagements into IP licenses and taking the company from one of potential to the beginning of reality is something else…but they failed to do so in 2022.

For the record, I said in my commentary to the AGM that Brainchip’s directors were paid more, and our CEO similar to those at CBA and BHP. This was said after reading the remuneration reports within the 2022 Annual Reports of BRN, CBA and BHP. Here is what I read…

Chairmen: BRN: USD1.487M CBA: $901,000. BHP: $912,000

Directors: BRN: P Turcinov USD411,233 G Garrick: USD340,941
Average for CBA: $303,000. Average for BHP: $274,000

CEO’s: BRN: USD3.663M CBA: $6.980M. BHP: $7.531M

As stated, in 2022 CBA and BHP generated billions of dollars in profits, and paid shareholders billions of dollars in dividends. Brainchip generated total revenue of a bit over USD5M in 2022, and USD40K in the first quarter of 2023.

Comparing the above, I don’t think saying there is a sense of entitlement at Brainchip Is unreasonable...the last word eh Fact ??

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Whoever has the shortest & fastest extension cord plugged up the arse of the ASX mainframe wins at the end of the day.

Esq, nominated for quote of the month. Make it the year.
Yep... Quality :love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
That was some serious after market 'auction action' so many trades!!!!

• Fire
  • Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I didnt add them up but it looked like an abnormally large amount of shares changing hands after the bell.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom