BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
‘Entitlement is a narcissistic personality trait…it’s a sense of deserving, or being owed, when little or nothing has been done to deserve it’

A sense of entitlement not only resides within Brainchip, it pervades the corporate community worldwide. It has taken hold to such an extent, that it’s now regarded as normal, indeed expected, to pay directors and senior executives huge rewards for simply doing their day-to-day job...it drives me nuts.

I’m not against rewarding people for achieving things above and beyond what is expected of them from just doing their job. Good examples within Brainchip are Peter, Anil and the teams that work with them. We all know what they achieved in 2022…they certainly deserved to receive bonuses.

As for the rest…well for mine building a network of partners, an ecosystem as they like to call it is simply doing their day job…nothing more, nothing less. Converting several of the many suspect / prospect engagements into IP licenses and taking the company from one of potential to the beginning of reality is something else…but they failed to do so in 2022.

For the record, I said in my commentary to the AGM that Brainchip’s directors were paid more, and our CEO similar to those at CBA and BHP. This was said after reading the remuneration reports within the 2022 Annual Reports of BRN, CBA and BHP. Here is what I read…

Chairmen: BRN: USD1.487M CBA: $901,000. BHP: $912,000

Directors: BRN: P Turcinov USD411,233 G Garrick: USD340,941
Average for CBA: $303,000. Average for BHP: $274,000

CEO’s: BRN: USD3.663M CBA: $6.980M. BHP: $7.531M

As stated, in 2022 CBA and BHP generated billions of dollars in profits, and paid shareholders billions of dollars in dividends. Brainchip generated total revenue of a bit over USD5M in 2022, and USD40K in the first quarter of 2023.

Comparing the above, I don’t think saying there is a sense of entitlement at Brainchip Is unreasonable...the last word eh Fact ??
Hi Realinfo. :)

Whilst you continue to posit your theme that will find a lot of sympathy with share holders, allow me to make a few counter points.

As you say, the corporate culture (of entitlement) pervades the corporate community worldwide.
Yet you seem to expect us to somehow buck this trend and only offer a fraction of what is the going rate?
I don't think this is going to work in the competitive arena of either engineering talent or managerial expertise.

The remuneration being sought and paid our executive staff is (according to Antonio) commensurate with that demanded and paid to their contemporaries engaged by similar sized organisations in the worldwide marketplace that we compete in.

You won't entice and retain a world class board such as we have now by offering less than what is the going rate for people with the commensurate level of experience, expertise and valuable connections that have been garnered by careers engaged in appropriate prior employment.

We need people who are at the right stage of their career, neither too young (and so lacking seasoning, experience and relevant connections), nor too old, running out of vigour and without the drive and strength to birth and grow our concept commercially.

We are developing and growing a company with a revolutionary product line in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive cutting edge field of technical expertise, which is still in it's nascent stage of becoming.

The very field we are engaged in is still coming into existence.

We are not merely digging up rocks and shipping them overseas, nor just skimming cream off transactions, (renting at 4%, lending at 8%, and on the green by 2 🤣), we are engaged in the next big thing.

The widespread integration and adoption of AI into our lives is coming now and will radically transform societies and how we live and operate within them. And Brainchip has a stated intent to be one of the major player's in this arena.

I want and am prepared to pay for, competent, enlightened, ethical and highly motivated people running our Company whilst we achieve this not insignificant goal.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Zedjack33

Regular
We rich. Lol

Attachments

• 373E8893-3FA1-46DE-B8C5-52D6EE4180DA.png
    373E8893-3FA1-46DE-B8C5-52D6EE4180DA.png
    928.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Reading facts like below has me thinking that life & cars are passing me by , the only chips in my car are empty packets of Cheese & onion

According to estimates, the average modern car has between 1,400 and 1,500 #semiconductor #chips. Some cars can have as many as 3,000 chips.

Attachments

• 132EE8EF-2BC4-477E-95EB-5E13A48C07F2.jpeg
    132EE8EF-2BC4-477E-95EB-5E13A48C07F2.jpeg
    998.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
How good would that be ... it 'looks' great ... our sneak peek into the future :love::love::cool: :) where did you see that @Zedjack33
1685518239170.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

jla

Regular
Hi Realinfo. :)

Whilst you continue to posit your theme that will find a lot of empathy with share holders, allow me make a few counter points.

As you say, the corporate culture (of entitlement) pervades the corporate community worldwide.
Yet you seem to expect us to somehow buck this trend and only offer a fraction of what is the going rate?
I don't think this is going to work in the competitive arena of either engineering talent or managerial expertise.

The remuneration being sought and paid our executive staff is (according to Antonio) commensurate with that demanded and paid to their contemporaries engaged by similar sized organisations in the worldwide marketplace that we compete in.

You won't entice and retain a world class board such as we have now by offering less than what is the going rate for people with the commensurate level of experience, expertise and valuable connections that have been garnered by careers engaged in appropriate prior employment.

We need people who are at the right stage of their career, neither too young (and so lacking seasoning, experience and relevant connections), nor too old, running out of vigour and without the drive and strength to birth and grow our concept commercially.

We are developing and growing a company with a revolutionary product line in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive cutting edge field of technical expertise, which is still in it's nascent stage of becoming.

The very field we are engaged in is still coming into existence.

We are not merely digging up rocks and shipping them overseas, nor just skimming cream off transactions, (renting at 4%, lending at 8%, and on the green by 2 🤣), we are engaged in the next big thing.

The widespread integration and adoption of AI into our lives is coming now and will radically transform societies and how we live and operate within them. And Brainchip has a stated intent to be one of the major player's in this arena.

I want and am prepared to pay for, competent, enlightened, ethical and highly motivated people running our Company whilst we achieve this not insignificant goal.
Well said.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 2 users

Zedjack33

Regular
That's insane ... thanks for posting :) 🙏
Funny as.

Maybe someone has a better crystal ball than me. Mine needs updating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Funny as.

Maybe someone has a better crystal ball than me. Mine needs updating.
Same here .... I can't stop smiling, thinking ... ONE DAY!!! 🤩

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Xray1

Regular
That was some serious after market 'auction action' so many trades!!!!
Maybe some good positive price sensitive news heading our way ..........especially after the recent Co AGM issue raised during Q & A time of improving more open communications with s/holders.

Reactions: 3 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Maybe some good positive price sensitive news heading our way ..........especially after the recent Co AGM issue raised during Q & A time of improving more open communications with s/holders.
A very much needed Announcement would be appreciated BOD to give us all a boost... Thanks in advance :)🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

TheDon

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A few late trades

1685522519303.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I did read once were the cables have to be EXACTLY the same length.
Confused Decision GIF by Drawify
Like this?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom