BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Here it is

Great interview!! Sean looking much more relaxed. Everyone has their own time frame for investment. Those with short time frames want the SP at $5 now so they leave with a healthy profit and some, like myself, have another 10-15 years before they need to consider selling any shares. I take this into consideration when reading the posts on here as everyone has their own personal agendas......................even those shorting pricks.

Happy to sit back, relax, buy more when I can and watch the ubiquitousness unfold!!!!

ps2.gif

Larry

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230526_150146_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

skutza

Regular
It would be nice to see these demonstrations right?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DK6161

Regular
Strong resistance at 0.43 and 0.435
Wish a big insto comes and wipe them out

• Fire

Foxdog

Regular
It’s been posted that many times now that the ink has worn out on it. I think we are all over those messages from the company in the past. It happened. It has been proven to have been said. We’d like to now look to the future. Hopefully one where the company lives up to the current promises.
Correct, well said👍

Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

There's certainly potential to see some exuberant buying now....up to close of market.....then after hours.

Closing out , or partial close out of short positions.

Having seen NVIDIA 's bit of a run yesterday may enlighten a few.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

jk6199

Regular
BRN did say they wouldn't even know when sales occurred through the suppliers?

Seals up any leaks from BRN's side, as they won't initially know.

Second half of the year may still be interesting ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Oh no! Rob obviously forgot to pack the ironing board again. Look at the state of those tablecloths! 😝
As Eddie said in the Bottom ferris wheel scene: "That's just the way it rucks up."

• Haha
Howdy All,

From our partnership announcement with Teksun it stated “Teksun is committed to innovation and dedicated to providing our customers with the most advanced IoT solutions,” said Brijesh Kamani – Founder & CEO of Teksun. “With BrainChip’s Akida processor, we will be able to deliver next-generation AIoT devices that are faster, more efficient, and more intelligent than ever before and not just meet, but exceed the expectations of our customers.”

That says "devices"...PLURAL.

So, aside from the Teksun Telep Drowsiness Detection solution which has already been showcased working alongside BrainChip at the EVS23 event in Santa Clara, California a few days ago, Teksun also have additional solutions from their Telep range which includes the following:

• Teksun Telep Fall Detection
  • Teksun Telep Fire & Smoke Detection
  • Teksun Telep Gamification
  • Teksun Telep Safety Gear Detection
  • Teksun Telep Face Identification
  • Teksun Telep Occupancy Detection
  • Teksun Telep Intrusion Detection
  • Teksun Telep Driver Monitoring
  • Teksun Telep Gesture Control (coming soon)
  • Teksun Telep NLP (coming soon)
  • Teksun Telep Sign Language

As you can see from this screen shot below the Teksun Telep Sign Language and the Teksun Telep Fall Detection solutions include combinations of technologies from the following parties:
  • Teksun
  • Arm
  • Synaptics
  • Qualcomm
  • Quectel - (Incidentally Quectel have partnered with Morse Micro (Wi-Fi HaLow) who are backed by MegaChips. Quectel also provides the wireless module for Amazon's Sidewalk).
View attachment 37281

As mentioned in my previous post (above), I find all of these connections very interesting. Will we be replacing one of these parties (i.e. Synaptics) or will we all be working together?

Bearing in mind also that Teksun is also partnered with Renesas, Edge Impulse and MegaChips (to name a few).

The future looks very bright IMO.

B x
Like that one. Should be up our alley huh Dio?

SC

Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

Like that one. Should be up our alley huh Dio?

SC

Like a rat up a drain pipe, if I were to hazard a guess @Space Cadet.

But I'm sure Dodgy Knees will have a more eloquent, not to mention technical way of phrasing this this.😝

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Xray1

Regular
We can all agree it was a disappointing year.

But can somebody show me the exact quote/interview where Sean said the end of 2022 the revenue would start to outgrow the spending?
And can somebody please show me the exact quote where Sean or management said explosive sales 2022?

I keep seeing this written but nobody has provided the transcript.
FYI .... please see this Co announcement :

BrainChip Holdings Ltd Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report for the Period Ended 30 September 2022 • .........
stating :
" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. "

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
" We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history. "
There's no reason why this sentence is not true even if it is repeated over and over again it just means that the enquiries continue to grow.

• Fire

Bravo

FYI .... please see this Co announcement :

BrainChip Holdings Ltd Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report for the Period Ended 30 September 2022 • .........
stating :

Sales activities include duties like:
  • Identifying emerging market opportunities
  • Determining how to approach leads
  • Contacting and engaging with leads
  • Developing business relationships and building rapport
  • Providing technical information and explanations
Not all sales related activities transition into immediate revenue. To expect as much would be completely unrealistic IMO.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Mt09

Regular
But maybe he only mentioned Israel because of Eastronics?
99% sure our engagement with eastronics is no longer. In the interview he makes reference to hiring a sales person in Israel.

cosors

👀
99% sure our engagement with eastronics is no longer. In the interview he makes reference to hiring a sales person in Israel.
It will be like this I think too. At some point I gave up looking for something new from them. The path in my research in Israel is quite short for me because of WBT. I suspect Eastronics was for the early roll out of test boards and to address that market.

Reactions: 6 users
absolute @GDJR69, yes a great watch, thanks for the tip !!

Like the 'stacked' drinks cabinet behind Sean, this is full of some great questions ASX investor put forward in his easy way

View attachment 37282

i do like Sean, especially in this context, he's humble and strategic about the reality of topics and outcomes that we, the investor, would love to know precise details on. He's not cocky, grandstanding around any assumptions and at 1 year into the role and 5 year plan, its the right stance to take as CEO. And yes, in this context compared to AGM, so relaxed and natural (no notes in front to read from here), there's this underlying but subdued excitement i feel he wants to say more but cannot, hence the generic pushbacks on anything meaningful atm !

i'm pretty happy with this weeks events, we're building a mountain (or iceberg) here, that hasn't been before us in history, so unless there are some sci-fi experts in the group, i'd keep a lid on pointing fingers at those leading this super interesting and challenging pathway

BTW, i do like the 90 percentile range stated on margins !!

SSC Out !

I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a photo frame on the wall behind Noah. The photo was of a racecar that had sponsorship on it from Shaw & Partners, so I presume this video was filmed in their boardroom.

Does anyone recall what our relationship is with Shaw & Partners now?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a photo frame on the wall behind Noah. The photo was of a racecar that had sponsorship on it from Shaw & Partners, so I presume this video was filmed in their boardroom.

Does anyone recall what our relationship is with Shaw & Partners now?
They are just a stock broker as far as I am aware.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom