BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Thanks.
Well we haven’t seen the explosion of sales for 1000 but we also don’t know what or who Renesas is taping out for this year.
Is it for Valeo?
It is for Ford?
Is it for others.

Time will tell.
True but (sorry) Sean also stated that each license agreement would lead to 3-5 times the license fee in royalties. Not exactly setting the world on fire.

Reactions: 3 users

Labsy

Regular
Perhaps shorters are sweating a little with all the AI hype in the US at the moment. NVIDIA ( our future partner??) killing it.
Lots of short positions to fill with not many shares available. Certainly not going to touch mine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Labsy,

Pretty sure Brainchip stopped selling tee shirts a while ago, but I get where you are coming from.

😃 .

Also , regarding NVIDIA, this morning I read a article on CNBC stating shorters of NVIDIA stock lost something in the order of $2,200,000,000.00 USD to $2,300,000,000.00 USD yesterday.

Good job I say & well deserved.

Regards,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 59 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi @Schnitzel lover, this is where our relationship with Teksun is going to come in handy IMO.

If you have a look at the video below, it describes "Teksun's Tejas Care device which "demonstrates how edge computing and machine vision capabilities can provide health monitoring via in-home cameras including temperature monitoring, heart rate monitoring, fall detection, intruder detection, stress monitoring and much more."

The following is an extract from our partnership announcement with Teksun.

"Teksun focuses on end-to-end IoT & AI product development and enables differentiated intelligent solutions, such as predictive and preventative maintenance in industrial applications, analytics and diagnostics for digital healthcare, automotive, and vision-based devices for security and surveillance, to name a few. The partnership between the two companies will demonstrate and proliferate BrainChip’s technology through Teksun product development channels."

So, I see it as being eminently feasible therefore that AKIDA will find it's way into Teksun's products, including this Teksun Tejas Care device for healthcare tech (amongst other things).

What is also very interesting IMO is all of the other connections that can be found here. For example, aside from being one of our partners, Teksun is also partnered with Renesas, Edge Impulse, MegaChips, Qualcomm and Quectel (to name a few).

The Teksun Tejas Care unit and SoMs use Quectel's SC600T module and Quectel's SC20 modules and it says "These solutions are using edge computing and machine intelligence to support a wide range of applications for Smart Cities, HealthCare Tech, Automotive, Industry 4.0, Home Automation, and Logistics".

Speaking of Quectel, in another "connection," last year Morse Micro struck a deal with IoT module maker Quectel Wireless Solutions to bring Wi-Fi HaLow solutions to market. And, Morse Micro received US$94M in funding in a Series B financing round led by Japan’s MegaChips and obviously we have an important relationship with with MegaChips.

What I thought was very interesting about the Teksun Tejas Care device is how incredibly versatile it is. It can be used in multiple industries like medical, mining, transport, education, smart city and home automation, smart door access, smart parking, surveying etc. It also has Wi-Fi & LTE
capabilities, which may mean in future it could have the potential to incorporate Wi-Fi HaLow in the device, which may be able to go through walls and around equipment.

IMO. DYOR.

Howdy All,

From our partnership announcement with Teksun it stated “Teksun is committed to innovation and dedicated to providing our customers with the most advanced IoT solutions,” said Brijesh Kamani – Founder & CEO of Teksun. “With BrainChip’s Akida processor, we will be able to deliver next-generation AIoT devices that are faster, more efficient, and more intelligent than ever before and not just meet, but exceed the expectations of our customers.”

That says "devices"...PLURAL.

So, aside from the Teksun Telep Drowsiness Detection solution which has already been showcased working alongside BrainChip at the EVS23 event in Santa Clara, California a few days ago, Teksun also have additional solutions from their Telep range which includes the following:

• Teksun Telep Fall Detection
  • Teksun Telep Fire & Smoke Detection
  • Teksun Telep Gamification
  • Teksun Telep Safety Gear Detection
  • Teksun Telep Face Identification
  • Teksun Telep Occupancy Detection
  • Teksun Telep Intrusion Detection
  • Teksun Telep Driver Monitoring
  • Teksun Telep Gesture Control (coming soon)
  • Teksun Telep NLP (coming soon)
  • Teksun Telep Sign Language

As you can see from this screen shot below the Teksun Telep Sign Language and the Teksun Telep Fall Detection solutions include combinations of technologies from the following parties:
  • Teksun
  • Arm
  • Synaptics
  • Qualcomm
  • Quectel - (Incidentally Quectel have partnered with Morse Micro (Wi-Fi HaLow) who are backed by MegaChips. Quectel also provides the wireless module for Amazon's Sidewalk).
Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 11.30.16 am.png

As mentioned in my previous post (above), I find all of these connections very interesting. Will we be replacing one of these parties (i.e. Synaptics) or will we all be working together?

Bearing in mind also that Teksun is also partnered with Renesas, Edge Impulse and MegaChips (to name a few).

The future looks very bright IMO.

B x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers,

Brainchip just got a mention on ABC business TV, in the movers & shakers for the day so far.

Woo diddily hoo.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

skutza

Regular
Chippers,

Brainchip just got a mention on ABC business TV, in the movers & shakers for the day so far.

Woo diddily hoo.

Regards,
Esq.
LOL, shows were the market is at :) (I mean go BRN!!! wooohooo)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

skutza

Regular
So where do we talk about other stocks? I saw that zeebot decided not to mod discussion or something of the type. When I use this forum I rarely look anywhere else, as it is actually quite dead. I'm going to post on the PPK forum shortly but if someone here has a "good thing" (like PPK cough cough https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/ppk-the-story.188251/) then how do we get others some info and people see it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I just watched the ASX Investor interview with Sean Hehir - just out on YouTube - it was a great interview. Noah from the ASX Investor is so knowledgeable about BRN and Akida that he asks all the right questions that informed shareholders want answered. As a result, it was a great platform for Sean to answer those questions and I thought he did very well with some very encouraging responses. It was just the interview that was needed at this time. The interview left me feeling excited again about the future of the company and the product. If you haven't seen it, it is a must watch. Success is coming . . .

absolute @GDJR69, yes a great watch, thanks for the tip !!

Like the 'stacked' drinks cabinet behind Sean, this is full of some great questions ASX investor put forward in his easy way

1685069140128.png

i do like Sean, especially in this context, he's humble and strategic about the reality of topics and outcomes that we, the investor, would love to know precise details on. He's not cocky, grandstanding around any assumptions and at 1 year into the role and 5 year plan, its the right stance to take as CEO. And yes, in this context compared to AGM, so relaxed and natural (no notes in front to read from here), there's this underlying but subdued excitement i feel he wants to say more but cannot, hence the generic pushbacks on anything meaningful atm !

i'm pretty happy with this weeks events, we're building a mountain (or iceberg) here, that hasn't been before us in history, so unless there are some sci-fi experts in the group, i'd keep a lid on pointing fingers at those leading this super interesting and challenging pathway

BTW, i do like the 90 percentile range stated on margins !!

SSC Out !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Glen

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Perhaps shorters are sweating a little with all the AI hype in the US at the moment. NVIDIA ( our future partner??) killing it.
Lots of shirt positions to fill with not many shares available. Certainly not going to touch mine.

Here's an article on Nvidia's sudden rise:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/n...ay high is $346.47, according to FactSet data.

Nvidia stock soars toward all-time high as record revenue forecast backed by ‘killer app’ of AI​

Last Updated: May 25, 2023 at 7:59 a.m. ETFirst Published: May 24, 2023 at 4:32 p.m. ET
By

Wallace Witkows​

and

Jeremy C. Owens​

Chip maker guides for record quarterly sales of $11 billion as CEO points to trillion-dollar opportunity in artificial intelligence, with generative AI fueling gains​

On a conference call with analysts, Nvidia Chief Executive Jensen Huang said the simple way to think about it is that the world has “a trillion dollars of data center installed and it used to be 100% CPU,” or central processing units, as opposed to Nvidia’s graphics processors that data centers and AI models have embraced in recent years. And while the world’s data-center budget is strapped, at the same time larger and larger AI models require more and more computing power, he said.

The larger AI models comment is interesting in that BRN's models are much smaller than other AI models (4 Bits is Enough). The commercial ChatGPT4 will have a much larger I model than ChatGPT3 which already strains internet resources.

I think BRN's AI models are a valuable potential earner and could greatly reduce the coming stress on the internet.

The case for Akida in the cloud just gets stronger.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Damo4

Regular
Honey, wake-up, BRN has announced something

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Here's an article on Nvidia's sudden rise:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nvidia-stock-soars-toward-all-time-high-as-ai-push-leads-executives-to-predict-record-revenue-b0207c10#:~:text=Nvidia shares soared 25% in after-hours trading, following,intraday high is $346.47, according to FactSet data.

Nvidia stock soars toward all-time high as record revenue forecast backed by ‘killer app’ of AI​

Last Updated: May 25, 2023 at 7:59 a.m. ETFirst Published: May 24, 2023 at 4:32 p.m. ET
By

Wallace Witkows

and

Jeremy C. Owens

Chip maker guides for record quarterly sales of $11 billion as CEO points to trillion-dollar opportunity in artificial intelligence, with generative AI fueling gains​

On a conference call with analysts, Nvidia Chief Executive Jensen Huang said the simple way to think about it is that the world has “a trillion dollars of data center installed and it used to be 100% CPU,” or central processing units, as opposed to Nvidia’s graphics processors that data centers and AI models have embraced in recent years. And while the world’s data-center budget is strapped, at the same time larger and larger AI models require more and more computing power, he said.

The larger AI models comment is interesting in that BRN's models are much smaller than other AI models (4 Bits is Enough). The commercial ChatGPT4 will have a much larger I model than ChatGPT3 which already strains internet resources.

I think BRN's AI models are a valuable potential earner and could greatly reduce the coming stress on the internet.

The case for Akida in the cloud just gets stronger.
Fingers and toes crossed that the NVIDIA "tech scouts" are a fraction of a percentage as intelligent as you Dio and also see this... 1st in will take all, otherwise competitors will fast chase NVIDIA down with cheaper more efficient options for these data centres...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
We can all agree it was a disappointing year.

But can somebody show me the exact quote/interview where Sean said the end of 2022 the revenue would start to outgrow the spending?
And can somebody please show me the exact quote where Sean or management said explosive sales 2022?

I keep seeing this written but nobody has provided the transcript.
There were 2 Investor presentations in April. In one Sean in response to a question did say revenue was likely to be after the build up of staff to around 100 by year end. So assume some revenue in 2024??
I watched them both a couple of times.
In any case revenue will not just happen out of no where. There will be a build up of supporting news over time which will lead to SP rises due to expectations.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Labsy

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

rgupta

Regular
BRN can do even better i think because we have the only super advanced Neuromorphic chip in the entire world advancing its lead all the time!

As PVDM said,...We are going to saturate the entire world. Akida can enhance all technologies and even make ones work that don't work.
Just ask Prophesies management who believed they had just built a straw house until they were lucky enough to save their work by discovering Akida from brainchip. Vlad.
But still they collaborate with Qualcomm (with or without us).
To me there is a big issue with investors
If you buy a iPhone or Android you buy the hardware and pay and then big companies get your data and sell the same for extra benefits. That means they enjoy on consumer spending.
With akida consumer will be better off but they donot want to lose their extras just to benefit the consumer.
But on the other hand in industrial consumer are big and they know their benefit.
In space they have no alternative. Defence is clear beneficial. In cars they may use it partially.
So to me the biggest area for us to look into in defense, industrial, space and less into consumer products right now. But once we start getting some share out there we can divert to consumers.
My idea only.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

charmander

Regular
Thanks.
Well we haven’t seen the explosion of sales for 1000 but we also don’t know what or who Renesas is taping out for this year.
Is it for Valeo?
It is for Ford?
Is it for others.

Time will tell.
I reckon mate. People seem to have forgotten that at the press of a button, product containing BRN could begin being produced thousands of times per day.

Lofty ambitions above, I know, but this Renesas tape out IS coming, and at the very least (even if it doesn't set the world on fire financially), it's further validation and spread of our product.

Imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Thanks.
Is it for Valeo?
It is for Ford?
Is it for others.

Time will tell.

i recall that statement on the tipping point of revenue starting to outstrip expenses, at the point staff grew to about 100 peeps ? Yes in last years AGM as mentioned.......

this week, he said we had not reached 100 as yet, i believe - not related to 2022 fiscal year end !

anyhow, that was the past, we've had the annual update, so lets continue to believe and support the great work the team is doing, as Sean spoke to with Noah on his YouTube poddy.... (not to be confused with a poddy calf....)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
More exposure on the big screen will hopefully find some more inquisitive buyers.🤞🤞
ASX.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom