BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Based on what we learnt at the AGM presentation - I’m saying NO.

“My own shares went up 2.5 million AUD in 9 trading days in January 2022, currently it's the exact opposite (as I never sold)”

”The share market isn’t for everyone“

I would suggest it’s not for you, based on the above.
Thanks for your solid input....BUT, what do you actually think about the company, and do you have anything constructive to comment on.

Thanks Teach :unsure:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

MrNick

Regular
Yeah, but without a name/branding change think it inevitable there will be some confusion going forward.
I have already had people exhibit such in conversations over the past year.
Given the lightening rod status of Musk it may perversely work in our favour by bringing a larger audience to investigate us sooner than our marketing strategy would normally allow. Especially considering we are not spending money to try and attract wide and general retail exposure, but rather concentrating on those few decision makers at OEM's and the like, who will hopefully consider our charms and incorporate us in their plans moving forward.
Being discussed live on LBC right now.

Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

With the conclusion of the 2nd quarter fast approaching I just wonder if the market has already factored in cash receipts being
in the order of the previous quarter, I for one aren't expecting much, if anything, to be completely honest, what about you ?

MegaChips paid their 4 Million USD Licensing Fee in full already (happy to be corrected) I'm expecting to see expenses around the
same figure, less some one-off expenses that we incurred in the prior quarter.

Despite the share price being down around 82% from our January 2022 high, it can be rather misleading in real terms in my opinion,
57% would be much more realistic, meaning $1 would or could be considered to be fair value on a 6 monthly horizon given all that we
are now aware of, any thoughts?

Despite all the criticism surrounding company performance, we now have a solid foundation, it's clear that the past has been corrected
in terms of fluff announcements, name dropping, and a mates mentality of, think of a number and double it "chief 3 hats" will approve
of it....may be a little harsh, but a lot of money was burnt, but I now move on.

Have a good weekend....Tech :coffee::)

Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Yes, I know that. But I do remember at the conclusion of last years AGM, the board had to rush off to an important meeting with Shaw & Partners. So I 'd have a guess and say that Shaw & Partners aren't just a bunch of friendly and caring people who would let our CEO use their boardroom to shoot a video......

And this...

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 11.56.04 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Easytiger

Regular
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Speaking of Israel...

I haven't given up on the possibility of involvement with Sony Semiconductor Israel on their ALT1350 Chipset which will be available sometime in 2023.

• The standby mode (eDRX) in the chipset reduces power consumption by 80% when compared to the current generation and by 85% when used it to send short messages. Overall improvements in the system’s power management enable four times longer battery life for a typical device, enabling additional functions with smaller batteries.
  • The ALT1350 also incorporates a sensor hub based on an ARM Cortex-M0+ core to collect data from the sensors while maintaining ultra-low power consumption.
  • The chipset provides edge processing capabilities with data collection and low-power AI/ML processing of the data using an ARM Cortex-M4 integrated controller with 1MB NVRAM and 752KB RAM to run the IoT applications.

If it's based on Arm Cortex-MO, then isn't there're a possibility that we could be the intelligence component (below)? We know that AKIDA is compatible right across Arm's product family.

ARM 1 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 12.46.06 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 12.44.46 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Rskiff

Regular
Wood’s flagship ARK Innovation ETF (ticker ARKK) cut its holding in Nvidia in Januaryand missed out on most of the rally that added more than half a trillion dollars in market value. Nvidia jumped 24 per cent Thursday (Friday AEDT) alone after forecasting $US11 billion ($17 billion) in sales this quarter, 53 per cent more than analysts expected.
She did tripple on what they bought it for when sold, so not that bad of a return. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-citing-risk-of-chip-cycle-li4vonws#xj4y7vzkg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers,

BREAKING NEWS....
In no particular order.

1. USA, Black bear steals tray of freshly baked cup cakes from bakery.... nobody hurt.... bear happy.

&

2, USA, Reports both sides of US politics have reached a deal on raising their debt ceiling.

😃. 🍾. 🥂.

Heard both on ABC radio a moment ago.

Bodes well for next week.

Hope we're all having a tops weekend.

Regards,
Esq

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Ahboy

Regular
Good Afternoon Chippers,

BREAKING NEWS....
In no particular order.

1. USA, Black bear steals tray of freshly baked of cup cakes from bakery.... nobody hurt.... bear happy.

&

2, USA, Reports both sides of US politics have reached a deal on raising their debt ceiling.

😃. 🍾. 🥂.

Regards,
Esq
It's true:
1685165012927.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Good Afternoon Chippers,

BREAKING NEWS....
In no particular order.

1. USA, Black bear steals tray of freshly baked of cup cakes from bakery.... nobody hurt.... bear happy.

&

😃. 🍾. 🥂.

Regards,
Esq

😂😂😂

🔥🥳🍾

🕺💃😂

Learning 🏖 😎

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
Yeah, but without a name/branding change think it inevitable there will be some confusion going forward.
I have already had people exhibit such in conversations over the past year.
Given the lightening rod status of Musk it may perversely work in our favour by bringing a larger audience to investigate us sooner than our marketing strategy would normally allow. Especially considering we are not spending money to try and attract wide and general retail exposure, but rather concentrating on those few decision makers at OEM's and the like, who will hopefully consider our charms and incorporate us in their plans moving forward.
I agree a little nonethemess agree. Elon may as well buy Brainchip so he can use the nane without any spaces. maybe 20 to 50 billion might be worth it or he can take up an ip licence and start making his cars smart 😀👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I agree a little nonethemess agree. Elon may as well buy Brainchip so he can use the nane without any spaces. maybe 20 to 50 billion might be worth it or he can take up an ip licence and start making his cars smart 😀👍
I'd like to the lawyer who handles that trade mark infringement case.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

manny100

Regular
Good morning,

With the conclusion of the 2nd quarter fast approaching I just wonder if the market has already factored in cash receipts being
in the order of the previous quarter, I for one aren't expecting much, if anything, to be completely honest, what about you ?

MegaChips paid their 4 Million USD Licensing Fee in full already (happy to be corrected) I'm expecting to see expenses around the

Despite the share price being down around 82% from our January 2022 high, it can be rather misleading in real terms in my opinion,
57% would be much more realistic, meaning $1 would or could be considered to be fair value on a 6 monthly horizon given all that we

Despite all the criticism surrounding company performance, we now have a solid foundation, it's clear that the past has been corrected
in terms of fluff announcements, name dropping, and a mates mentality of, think of a number and double it "chief 3 hats" will approve
of it....may be a little harsh, but a lot of money was burnt, but I now move on.

The records show a high of $2.34 down to a low of $0.35. Fib retracements and extension on charts use the high as $2.34. Trendlines on charts will be drawn from the actual highs and lows in most cases. The record books will show a > than 80% fall from high to low.
Chart indicators using highs will be based on a $2.34 high.
As the SP moves up a target will be the high of $2.34.
A couple of days after the high of $2.34 we saw a gap down at $1.925 which is also a target and i think this will be filled in time.
So i accept the records for what they are. Its been quite an over done mauling and adds to the contrarian buy case.
Positive news is that the shorts have been trending down since mid March and shortly after that started we began to see a bullish set up with some quite accumulation.
With shorts trending down (see Shortman) investors will begin to feel a bit more confident about taking a position.
Coincidently this has all happened at a time BRN is cranking up marketing, Investor presentations, interviews, media, etc.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Type of products produced​

Renesas’ business extends beyond the automotive industry, reaching consumer electronics, along with the industrial and healthcare sectors. In the automotive space, however, Renesas primarily makes automotive microcontroller units (MCUs) and system-on-chip (SoC) products.

Renesas claims its ‘R-Car’ automotive SoC is designed for the ‘next generation of automotive computing for the age of autonomous vehicles’, and can power everything from advanced driver assistance systems to digital instrument clusters.

For example, Renesas claims its R-Car V4H SoC is suitable for cars equipped with Level 3 autonomous driving features, and its maximum performance of 34 trillion operations per second facilitates activities such as high-speed image recognition and processing of objects that have been identified by surround-view cameras, radar and LiDAR systems.

Renesas claims the V4H family of SoCs will also enable customers (car manufacturers) to develop cars that meet predicted Euro NCAP requirements until 2025.

Other applications for its MCUs and SoCs include controlling everything from electric power windows and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) systems, to LED headlight units, and electric power steering and tyre pressure monitoring systems.

Apart from MCUs and SoCs, Renesas produces electronic oscillators (devices that generate a clock signal) such as the VersaClock automotive clock generator, used to synchronise signals from various automotive systems, as well as other power management devices and automotive display processors.

Not Supplied

Supplied Credit: CarExpert

Vehicles using Renesas products​

The prevalence of semiconductors in a modern car, combined with Renesas’ portfolio of automotive products, means countless cars sold today use at least one Renesas semiconductor, with many vehicles likely using multiple chips.

Renesas counts major OEMs including everyone from Toyota to Tesla as key customers, with the former also being a shareholder in the company

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Xray1

Regular
Good morning,

Tech ............ my current concern is not about this current quarterly period, but more about what will happen to the current S/Price now that " Manny " has his 8 million free shares as approved per the recent AGM resolution / meeting ...... it is my opinion that he is most likely signing the necessary legal documents /agreements as we speak to give effect to this turn of events ............ which imo in turn will trigger off an immediate US Tax event for "Manny "........ IMO, he will most likely be hit with a rather substantial US tax bill for those 8 million shares freely acquired at the AGM, which will most likely imo potentially lead him into having a fair chunk of those shares needing to be sold ASAP to pay out his tax bill / obligations ... ??? !!!!! ...........IMO, it will be most interesting to see what eventuates over the next few weeks or months ................ maybe one of our 1000 eyes can give some insight into US tax law / timelines for Manny to pay tax (if any) etc etc

Like always DYOR !!!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

😂😂😂

🔥🥳🍾

🕺💃😂

Learning 🏖 😎

Evening Learning,

Cracker of a set.

Cheers.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Rach2512

Regular

I hope the link works?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular

I hope the link works?

Wow!! This could be 2023's version of the T Model Ford. Where will we be going on from here in 10 years? Today's innovation is tomorrow's normal.

Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
I was just watching an ad for Google Pixel Pro 7 smartphone and one of the features was un bluring of photos. Now I know Qualcomm used Prophesee/Synsense to do the same, but I wonder if Google might use someone else? perhaps like......us??

Edit: on further reflection the ad is talking about de blurring of existing photos, so not as exciting as I first though. But if Google know about what Akida can achieve with taking the original photo then all the better.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom