BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Speaking of the excellent interview between ASX Investor and Sean Hehir, the host asked the following question (paraphrasing):

With early adopters having their hands on 2nd Gen platform, how are these discussions going?

Sean Hehir: “Exceptionally well! Exceptionally well! A lot of excitement about the product coming out”

And, we know 2nd Gen is due out this summer.

IT’S COMING.
Totally agree, it's clear to me that 2nd Gen is where the rubber hits the road. This was produced in response to customer feedback and requests so if the customers get what they want you can expect commercial engagement. Everyone should remember, it's all about where the share price will be that is important, not where it is at the moment.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
i listened to most of the industrial-infrastrucrure-and-iot-strategy video.
Sailesh spends quite a bit of time emphasising the importance of low power and how ai will play a bigger role for the business in the coming years. Worth a listen but the sound is a bit wonky.
Fingers crossed we are involved in their growth forecasts?? No specific mention of Brainchip as it was a strictly Renesas preso.
I agree not a word about BRN.

But think this way if you purchased the IP.

Now your working with the IP your company builds products and spends money. You will push forth your name and have customers come to you.

If you advertise BRN then your customers go to the source and you lose clients or competitors to Renesas quickly get the IP and compete on a possible lower Margins

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Wouldn’t it be nice if BRN did this in the next 5 to 10 years. Wow

View attachment 37263
BRN can do even better i think because we have the only super advanced Neuromorphic chip in the entire world advancing its lead all the time!

As PVDM said,...We are going to saturate the entire world. Akida can enhance all technologies and even make ones work that don't work.
Just ask Prophesies management who believed they had just built a straw house until they were lucky enough to save their work by discovering Akida from brainchip. Vlad.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
BRN can do even better i think because we have the only super advanced Neuromorphic chip in the entire world advancing its lead all the time!

As PVDM said,...We are going to saturate the entire world. Akida can enhance all technologies and even make ones work that don't work.
Just ask Prophesies management who believed they had just built a straw house until they were lucky enough to save their work by discovering Akida from brainchip. Vlad.
I asked Tony a question and his response was "For some the benefits of Akida technology are immediately obvious"

Which would make sense, if you've herd about Akida, and approach Brainchip team to look at using it, I assume you've done your homework know enough you need it and want it..therefore 80% of the effort is already done, as more and more learn about it the more saturation there is...domino effect!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Damo4

Regular
1685060114132.png

Tonight-ill-be-eating GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On a serious note, It would be nice if we could claw back a little more by the end of the day.

• Haha
I would agree on this generally, BUT because the company made such statements a year ago on explosive sales and revenue growth, management set themselves up on copping a whack, because we were optimistic because of their comments... so completely fair play, hence the first strike.

Anyway onward and upward, we have now been implied its 2 to 3 years before they anticipate revenue streams. Hopefully this is a conservative forecast this time...

I havent had a drink for a week so im super cranky, but all shall be rectified by 330 perth time... so ignore anything i post tonight!!

Have a great day everyone!
My understanding from our recent CEO interview was revenue 1-2 years and IP signings within the next 12 months.

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

More shorts taken out today so it looks like we are both f..ked

2CD143B1-F169-46B5-B8FD-7FAF47CB1554.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

chapman89

Founding Member
People have the right to their opinion.

Management provided promises to watch the financials. Management stated to expect explosive sales in 2022. Management said that we would expect to see growth outstrip outgoings towards the end of last year.

Sean himself said they were disappointed with the last 12 months and didn't meet their own goals and expectations. Shareholders also have a right to be disappointed.
We can all agree it was a disappointing year.

But can somebody show me the exact quote/interview where Sean said the end of 2022 the revenue would start to outgrow the spending?
And can somebody please show me the exact quote where Sean or management said explosive sales 2022?

I keep seeing this written but nobody has provided the transcript.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

But can somebody show me the exact quote/interview where Sean said the end of 2022 the revenue would start to outgrow the spending?
And can somebody please show me the exact quote where Sean or management said explosive sales 2022?

It’s been posted that many times now that the ink has worn out on it. I think we are all over those messages from the company in the past. It happened. It has been proven to have been said. We’d like to now look to the future. Hopefully one where the company lives up to the current promises.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

charles2

Regular
More shorts taken out today so it looks like we are both f..ked

View attachment 37274
Your conclusion is just plain wrong. 15k shares secured over 2 days which may or may not be shorted means zero, nada etc.
Please put a damper on this repeated misinformation.

Is this HC???

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Your conclusion is just plain wrong. 15k shares secured over 2 days which may or may not be shorted means zero, nada etc.
Please put a damper on this repeated misinformation.

Is this HC???
Read the top part lol

0BDAB4DA-8D4F-45F5-83C3-826E7C85F1BE.png

Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
It’s been posted that many times now that the ink has worn out on it. I think we are all over those messages from the company in the past. It happened. It has been proven to have been said. We’d like to now look to the future. Hopefully one where the company lives up to the current promises.

It actually hasn't though, Chapman is correct it's been adopted as gospel, but it's practically Chinese whispers at the moment.
I too would love to see the exact quotes, as my limited recollection was that it surrounding the number of employees and break even and perhaps an indication that it would be 2022.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Iseki

Regular
What are the current promises? Is it 2 customers in next 12 months?

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What are the current promises? Is it 2 customers in next 12 months?
Sean stated in the interview with Noah when asked about what he'd like to be judged on over the next 12 months that he would like to get a "some of those licenses across the line".

It's the very last part of the interview.

Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

The revenue growth comment was made by Sean at the last AGM. I don't have a video of that but it was definitely said. It was an ambiguous comment but whatever your take on what was said, it failed to materialise. Anyway, we now have a path and Akida 2.0 is hopefully the saviour. Fingers and toes crossed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526-111614.png
    Screenshot_20230526-111614.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

chapman89

Founding Member

The revenue growth comment was made by Sean at the last AGM. I don't have a video of that but it was definitely said. It was an ambiguous comment but whatever your take on what was said, it failed to materialise. Anyway, we now have a path and Akida 2.0 is hopefully the saviour. Fingers and toes crossed.
Thanks.
Well we haven’t seen the explosion of sales for 1000 but we also don’t know what or who Renesas is taping out for this year.
Is it for Valeo?
It is for Ford?
Is it for others.

Time will tell.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom