BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Some intresting reading from ARM on a quite night.
Computer Vision for Smart Cameras.

Although they don't refer it as "Edge AI" as what Brainchip normally uses. ARM refers it as "Endpoint AI". However, at the end of they day. It's all about AI at the sensor. We all know, Akida is at best next to a sensor.
Hopefully one day soon, Akida is the shadow of all sensors. 😉

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Getupthere

Regular
On a conference call with analysts, Nvidia Chief Executive Jensen Huang said the simple way to think about it is that the world has "a trillion dollars of data center installed and it used to be 100% CPU, or central processing units, as opposed to Nvidia's graphics processors that data centers and Al models have embraced in recent years. And while the world's data-center budget is strapped, at the same time larger and larger Al models require more and more computing power, he said.

"The easiest way to think about that is over the next four or five, 10 years, most of that trillion dollars, and compensating adjusting for all the growth in data center still, it will be largely generative Al, Huang said.

"What happened is, when generative Al came along, it triggered a killer app for this computing platform that's been in preparation for some time," he added.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Not sure where to put this but the mighty ZeeB0t will put it in its place.

Fellow Brainchipers.. These times will separate the believers from the true believers. I believe in the genius behind the AKIDA product PDVM - That’s all I need.

Not selling my shares not one of them. In fact if the opportunity presents itself I may back up the truck - again. Right or wrong?

To those that are attacking the great contributor FACT FINDER.. Go get a bus up you!

The guy is amazing imo.

He didn’t tell you to buy the stock. He gave you information some are too lazy to find.

Now the share price has shat itself many have found FACT FINDER to be their new whipping post. I find you pathetic!

Seek financial advice - you won’t find it here and grow a spine before investing in the stock market .. you will need it.

No advice, only an opinion DYOR.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

Draed

Regular
That interview! Worlds apart from what we heard at the agm. That's the person i want to see more of, and who I want steering this ship! Sean came across as genuine, intelligent and just likable.

I do think he and the board have heard us loud and clearly though. We want to know where our business is going. If he keeps this up, I will be happy to vote for his bonus and his generous income at the next agm... we need 'this' Sean and 'that' Tony out there with a bigger public presence I think.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Perth Drinks.
Tonight a small crowd of Perth investors got together to have a quiet catch up to recant on the year gone by after not being able to go to the AGM

Those that came were blessed to see @SERA2g beautiful wife and new daughter. Moneytalk I hope you recover from covid.
@buena suerte :-) - Nice BRN hat, I feel privileged. Motty and the others that came up from the bush for the catch up congrats. Also lovely to see almost a 50% male female investor split.

The positive vibe from the CEO's presentation on the Youtube-ASX Investor page was noted. Let all stay positive, stay invested long and all prosper.

The purpose of this message is to reach out if there are any new Perth long term investors keen to get together for the occasional catch up 3-4 times a year. I normally leave these pages free from the invites and just send direct messages. If interested just direct message and I will include you on the list for next time.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

Beebo

Regular
Speaking of the excellent interview between ASX Investor and Sean Hehir, the host asked the following question (paraphrasing):

With early adopters having their hands on 2nd Gen platform, how are these discussions going?

Sean Hehir: “Exceptionally well! Exceptionally well! A lot of excitement about the product coming out”

And, we know 2nd Gen is due out this summer.

IT’S COMING.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

cosors

👀
Thank you Noah and thank you Sean for the good interview!
And to those who had already hyperventilated in frustration here it has strengthened my opinion that a little empathy helps to assess the situation rationally and to analyse it more rationally. Few made the effort to empathise with him yesterday. Gun barrels away no ASX rule corset and there you go. I think or hope that this experience was enough. Good timing but too late for some with little empathy.

our job is to be on top of that
...just a matter of time

I'm happy to be part of that.

___
Three-year development cycle, same as in automotive never claimed anything other than he did.
____
We both are very different in one respect, he is impatient and I am not.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

cosors

👀
Evening,

The interview on Wednesday was excellent, the situation was completely different, Sean knew that the AGM environment was his
first real test, the mob were armed and ready, we aren't privy to what was discussed on the Monday meetings of the Board or the
Executive, like many have already stated, Sean was basically reading a prepared script or that's how it came across, for us to have a
great CEO, he had to feel the emotion and as he said, give an honest appraisal of where we currently sit, as did Antonio, I really thought
he was top notch.

Sean wasn't in a confrontational position in the interview and spoke very well, clear and honest, we are positioned so much better than we
have ever been, it's almost like the last 7 years have been wiped, and we are 1 year into the real business, that may come across as a strange
comment, but I'm really focusing on our entire internal structure, we are NOW ready, like I mentioned months ago, Sean is going for it !!
As he has said, now's not the time to back off and whether that means another Capital Raise in 2 years (for example) well so be it.

That being said, I'm not referring to Peter or Anil, the last 15/20 years have been brilliant to get us to this point, and without Peter and Anil,
including the teams that they have built up around themselves, none of this dream would even have a chance of coming true.

I couldn't finish by not acknowledging Noah, he made that interview, his questions reflected a well researched individual, highly educated
and put Sean at total ease, very professional interview, one of the best presented to date, thanks Noah if you happen to read this later.

Regards.....Tech (Perth) ;)
Yes Noah has really grown

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just managed to watch the Noah and Sean interview

But jokes aside it was

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
A good reshare by Nadh Thota from Teksun. Interestingly he has a new concurrent role with Eagle Eye Networks

37119FCF-2AD5-4D61-83C7-D872F14BD25E.jpeg

75183524-CE66-4B99-BD1D-96FA59255C20.jpeg

CCD00FA6-7EF4-4BFE-B482-A3318D8F77A7.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

DK6161

Regular
Huge rally for NVDA due to earning forecast. Let's hope our little AI Aussie battler can do the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Draed

Regular
FB_IMG_1685048310324.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Kachoo

Regular
Not sure we
Huge rally for NVDA due to earning forecast. Let's hope our little AI Aussie battler can do the same!
Will ride like NVDA but I remember Rob T say in an interview NVDA is mor a partner then competitor.

The sector is heating up. And will experience huge growth and re evaluation in the future.

Examples are popping up on breakthroughs that have included Akida.

BRN price will be reflective of the market penetration and success of its product.

Sean said that he hopes that BRN is a standard mean be the top 2 or 3 providers. This would mean that when applications call for Akida it would be provided by many of the chip suppliers to the end product.

What I find interesting aside from price is statement that they now have a bigger lead in SNN computing over the competition. What this is telling me is that the competition has not even caught up to Akida 1000. So if Akida 3.0 come this will really extend the lead even more.

Now I'm not a tech that can rate and compare the chip performance like certain experts but news trikling in from the brains that have worked and tested the products.

But yeah this sector is heating up!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Getupthere

Regular
Wouldn’t it be nice if BRN did this in the next 5 to 10 years. Wow

1685049845444.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Kachoo

Regular

View attachment 37263
Veiw the pull back from 350 or 340 to 150 then the rebound. Value will clear up 100% just takes time and we need our customers use and deploy our IP. What our value is I'm not certain but eventually we will clear it up.

Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
To those serious. Listen to these presentation and forecasts of future product and direction are. Keep in mind when you By IP you can sell the product as your name with royalty paid to the IP owner. You do not need to advertise your IP but listen to the wording.

This is to show what is happening. Remember Renesas has also produced or in process of producing our IP.

Remember Akida is digital not analog and it's scalable.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
To those serious. Listen to these presentation and forecasts of future product and direction are. Keep in mind when you By IP you can sell the product as your name with royalty paid to the IP owner. You do not need to advertise your IP but listen to the wording.

This is to show what is happening. Remember Renesas has also produced or in process of producing our IP.

Remember Akida is digital not analog and it's scalable.

i listened to most of the industrial-infrastrucrure-and-iot-strategy video.
Sailesh spends quite a bit of time emphasising the importance of low power and how ai will play a bigger role for the business in the coming years. Worth a listen but the sound is a bit wonky.
Fingers crossed we are involved in their growth forecasts?? No specific mention of Brainchip as it was a strictly Renesas preso.

Reactions: 6 users

Earlyrelease

Regular

View attachment 37263

Maybe if we all look at the years between 2004 - 2014 and then reflect on our own expectations on how quick we think BRN should be progressing we may all realise that we may be a tad ambitious and maybe some of the comments made recently should be kept to ourselves whilst we give our management team and customers an actual realistic opportunity to firstly understand the disruptive tech Peter has developed and then secondly work out what and how to use it in their products specific to their needs not our assumptions

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Maybe if we all look at the years between 2004 - 2014 and then reflect on our own expectations on how quick we think BRN should be progressing we may all realise that we may be a tad ambitious and maybe some of the comments made recently should be kept to ourselves whilst we give our management team and customers an actual realistic opportunity to firstly understand the disruptive tech Peter has developed and then secondly work out what and how to use it in their products specific to their needs not our assumptions

I would agree on this generally, BUT because the company made such statements a year ago on explosive sales and revenue growth, management set themselves up on copping a whack, because we were optimistic because of their comments... so completely fair play, hence the first strike.

Anyway onward and upward, we have now been implied its 2 to 3 years before they anticipate revenue streams. Hopefully this is a conservative forecast this time...

I havent had a drink for a week so im super cranky, but all shall be rectified by 330 perth time... so ignore anything i post tonight!!

Have a great day everyone!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

People have the right to their opinion.

Management provided promises to watch the financials. Management stated to expect explosive sales in 2022. Management said that we would expect to see growth outstrip outgoings towards the end of last year.

Sean himself said they were disappointed with the last 12 months and didn't meet their own goals and expectations. Shareholders also have a right to be disappointed.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom