BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Listening to this again, around the 3 minute mark Sean says "Over the past year we've greatly expanded our commercial team, we now have people in Japan, Korea, Europe, soon to be Israel..."

Israel is an interesting one as I don't believe we've heard this before? A quick Google for Israel tech companies reveals the following:

Many Israeli high-tech companies are based in the region, including Zoran Corporation, CEVA, Inc., Aladdin Knowledge Systems, Mellanox, NICE Systems, Horizon Semiconductors, RAD Data Communications, RADWIN, Radware, Tadiran Telecom, Radvision, Check Point Software Technologies, Amdocs, Babylon Ltd., Elbit, Israel Aerospace Industries and the solar thermal equipment designer and manufacturer Solel, with most of them being listed on the NASDAQ, which even has an Israel Index. Intel developed its dual-core Core Duo processor at its Israel Development Center located at the Merkaz Ta'asiya ve'Meida (Matam – Scientific Industries Center) in the city of Haifa. (Source - Wikipedia).

- Horizon Semiconductors (Have these been unearthed by the 1000 eyes yet?)
- Intel (That name again...)

Israel = NaNose (Israel Institute of Technology)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
It was a great interview by Noah.

The reason Noah has a good understanding of BrainChip is that he use to grace the BrainChip on HC and I've no doubt he is keeping an eye on tSEX to fully understand SH views. I also believe he is or at least was a SH as well, but don't quote me on that one...

Well done ASX Investor

I would also like to see Sean interviewed by Anastasi in Tech

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

MADX

Regular
Here it is

Very well worth watching, especially to compare to Sean's delivery at the Agm.
TIP.... watch on YouTube and you can read the transcript by clicking the 3 dots below and to the right of the small screen verion.

Reactions: 8 users

MADX

Regular
It was a great interview by Noah.

The reason Noah has a good understanding of BrainChip is that he use to grace the BrainChip on HC and I've no doubt he is keeping an eye on tSEX to fully understand SH views. I also believe he is or at least was a SH as well, but don't quote me on that one...

Well done ASX Investor

I would also like to see Sean interviewed by Anastasi in Tech
Noah a.k.a. "ASX Investor" has done at least one other YouTube on BRN.

Reactions: 5 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015

Hi MADX

I think ASX Investor has done about 15 or more YouTube video's on BRN including interviewing Rob a year ago.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
At least a dozen here from Asxinvestor, i believe he was a contributor on HC and i"d say definitely watches or is active here.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Cardpro

Regular
both news on Twitter 🥰😘

BrainChip
12m

Great interview with our CEO Sean Hehir with
@ASXInvest
- Understanding Brainchip's Role In The AI Revolution - Watch it here -

AND

BrainChip
16m

BrainChip (ASX:BRN) secures eleventh US patent - A further 30 patent applications from around the globe are still pending
View attachment 37216

Sean: "My job is never to be happy, right?"

One sec later, "I am really really happy where we are right now" hahaha

But jokes aside, he sounds much more confident! I truely hope our world class board (who already gets paid like one, lol) can lead us to be world class..!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Geez... Near 100 percent profit with a big smile AND talked about a very large MC with it to boot!!! Answered everything thrown at him in the best way too.
Maybe an extra 1 year window to accumulate shares still at a reasonable price here.
To be the standard in industry can take 10 years...we are a few good years into our journey now so anything could come from left field and at any time to springboard our journey forwards cutting short our 10 year cycle.

Definitely a must watch and even a couple of times to catch his response speed and feeling about this "Something very special " company as his advisors/friends over in Silicon Valley said to him when he put Brainchip to them for their take on it !!!$$$$$

His first year was starting to build a Ecosystem from scratch and recruiting the best so i am giving him a A plus for this effort considering he has never been a CEO before in his extensive career. To me Sean is the perfect fit for our growth to go to warp 9 . As he said A1 will be the productivity leader for the worlds future and Akida will be on the first wave of this as the STANDARD. Vlad.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi @SebThatGermanChap,

I just noticed that Joe Guerci (CEO at ISL) liked another BrainChip post 8 hours ago on his Linkedin page.

View attachment 36350

OK. So Joe Guerci (CEO at ISL) obviously digs us a LOT because he "liked" another of our posts on his LinkedIn account. Don't worry Joe, we all feel the same way!

❤️🧠🍟

B x

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 5.25.20 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Asx wrap up news says, Nvidia shares climb to all time highs on the back of future earnings from A1 growth !! Shows Noah’s and Sean’s interviews will get noticed more and more Vlad.

Reactions: 19 users
Very well worth watching, especially to compare to Sean's delivery at the Agm.
TIP.... watch on YouTube and you can read the transcript by clicking the 3 dots below and to the right of the small screen verion.

Sean comes across so much better in the interview than at the AGM the day before, where he sort of looked like a stunned mullet.

giphy-downsized-large[1].gif

Oops! I meant...

1685001424688.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Attachments

• IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    489.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TECH

Regular
Evening,

The interview on Wednesday was excellent, the situation was completely different, Sean knew that the AGM environment was his
first real test, the mob were armed and ready, we aren't privy to what was discussed on the Monday meetings of the Board or the
Executive, like many have already stated, Sean was basically reading a prepared script or that's how it came across, for us to have a
great CEO, he had to feel the emotion and as he said, give an honest appraisal of where we currently sit, as did Antonio, I really thought
he was top notch.

Sean wasn't in a confrontational position in the interview and spoke very well, clear and honest, we are positioned so much better than we
have ever been, it's almost like the last 7 years have been wiped, and we are 1 year into the real business, that may come across as a strange
comment, but I'm really focusing on our entire internal structure, we are NOW ready, like I mentioned months ago, Sean is going for it !!
As he has said, now's not the time to back off and whether that means another Capital Raise in 2 years (for example) well so be it.

That being said, I'm not referring to Peter or Anil, the last 15/20 years have been brilliant to get us to this point, and without Peter and Anil,
including the teams that they have built up around themselves, none of this dream would even have a chance of coming true.

I couldn't finish by not acknowledging Noah, he made that interview, his questions reflected a well researched individual, highly educated
and put Sean at total ease, very professional interview, one of the best presented to date, thanks Noah if you happen to read this later.

Regards.....Tech (Perth) ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
If you think we have nothing to do with st micro............think again.

My opinion only. DYOR

The processing is happening on the "very deep edge" with no connectivity to the cloud. I like the sound of that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom