BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
I have another meeting at 11.30am this morning via teams. I wonder if i get my laptop out i can watch the brainchip AGM and pretend I'm on the zoom meeting. They'll never know right?
Dog Talking GIF by arielle-m

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi All, I am green with envy today. I am assuming the PVDM will be at the AGM today and that those attending will get to meet him and will be able to tell their grandchildren with great pride one day how they backed the great visionary well before he became a household name. Enjoy the moment all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

gilti

Regular
So there’s a sell order in for 250,000 at 46c which I am assuming will get pulled just before todays open in what looks like an attempt to drive down the share price. Can someone tell me if there’s a trading halt issued before open then can I assume this person would be forced to sell at this price as they wouldn’t have a window to withdraw the sell order??? Just curious. Cheers
and another 750,000 at .50c
games

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
And it starts in 1hr 40 mins ... plenty of of tired time to get it sorted! :)
I hope it will be really really exciting, I'll just chatter to you from time to time, ok?

Asking Grace Helbig GIF by This Might Get

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So there’s a sell order in for 250,000 at 46c which I am assuming will get pulled just before todays open in what looks like an attempt to drive down the share price. Can someone tell me if there’s a trading halt issued before open then can I assume this person would be forced to sell at this price as they wouldn’t have a window to withdraw the sell order??? Just curious. Cheers
A trading halt doesn't pause the ability of a buyer or seller to add or cancel orders, it's just that ticker won't trade, so buy/sell orders won't get executed.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

gilti

Regular
nope.
they rode it right through
dropped a million to keep it at .51c

Reactions: 2 users

Damo4

Regular
Logging in as a guest works now btw:

1684799990471.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Newk R

Regular
The SP is like clockwork. Right on time FMD.

Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning All,

Trading Halt ? Major Announcement ?

I know a lot of you were betting against me, I could feel some knives in my back, but the reality of our current situation is it's still too
early, I agree, it's hard to stomach, but try taking the pressure off yourself and set a realistic timeline as I have done, nothing else has
changed, I still love our company, staff and our brilliant, revolutionary technology that's getting smarter by the month.

You can't control everything, me saying have patience, revenue is coming, really means nothing if your mindset isn't open to all and
everything that can happen on a daily, weekly, monthly basis...our executive just can't control what they can't control.

The words "Renesas products have entered the market" now that would be a positive message today, step by step it's happening.

Just one shareholders prospective, mine.

Have a good day.....Tech x😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

A very quick browse

Sales: As I stood before you last year, just a few months into the role as CEO, I already had determined that radical changes needed to take place in our sales effort. Our processes needed vast improvement, our sales talent wasn’t appropriate for this market, and our coverage was limited geographically. Over the course of
Page | 7

the year, I have brought on a new veteran sales leader, retooled, or replaced existing sales personnel and expanded our coverage to a much broader US presence and international coverage including Korea, Japan, and Europe.
We also now further understand the length and complexity of an AI IP sales cycle; it is long, but we are on paths with several leading prospects. Even during this challenging economic environment, world class companies still innovate to exit the down cycle with solid plans for the future and while engagements are not closing at the pace we desire, it is important to note that we are not losing to others - it’s just taking longer.
Please be assured that I too am not satisfied with our sales results to date but am highly focused and doing everything possible to accelerate wins. Currently, the number and depth of quality engagements are substantially higher than one year ago today.
While the sales results are not there yet, I am confident these changes coupled with our marketing and new product development efforts will yield results. The market is there, our offering is strong and getting stronger—it’s a matter of time.
In summary, the organization is much stronger, processes are in place, and we are closer to customers and the market more than ever. We’re clear on our priorities to transform our patented, scalable, and versatile technology into market success and to create shareholder value.

Reactions: 15 users
Hmmm dropping down today what we "gained" last few days? Sure looks like it... 2026 come on...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Plane Crash GIF by Escape Room

• Haha

Tezza

Regular
Every AGM we add a year. We say fundamentals haven't changed, just be patient. It's getting old. Anyway, still positive and patient. Another year of watching the shorter and accumulating when possible.

Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
Lot's to digest in this bad boi!

Looks like it could be interpreted a few ways, probably depending on your opinion on the company.
I see a lot of the question/concerns/issues have been addressed.
They also seem to share the disappointment in progress in the last 12 months, also dissecting the performance bonuses.
I also see a lot of strong language used, specifically in regards to being an industry standard.
Also a mention of Akida 3rd Generation as well as information on the 2nd Gen and it's applications.

Lot's to read still!

Reactions: 8 users

toasty

Regular
What disappointing messages from our 2 leaders..........absolutely nothing of substance............IMO

Reactions: 12 users

DK6161

Regular
Fml

Top Bottom