BRN Discussion Ongoing

I think what Sean is saying - every dot that we have joined, every possible product with Akida - scrap it. There are no dots, no products. The market is happy to use other inefficient or over spec chips for their AI use case.

We can wipe the Tip of the Iceberg photo clean of all the possible, probables and likely leads. How disappointing. Another 12 months before we see any traction. Shorters have loved his AGM address.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Newk R

Regular
why would people vote yes for performance rights when in their own statement they admit to not meetings their own expectations/deadlines.. anyway that’s just my opinion..
I think it would be most people's opinion.

Reactions: 7 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Sean presented like an amateur. Embarrassing, to be honest...

Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
I think what Sean is saying - every dot that we have joined, every possible product with Akida - scrap it. There are no dots, no products. The market is happy to use other inefficient or over spec chips for their AI use case.

We can wipe the Tip of the Iceberg photo clean of all the possible, probables and likely leads. How disappointing. Another 12 months before we see any traction. Shorters have loved his AGM address.

WTF hahahaha
I know FF got his post pinned, are we able to Pin-Of-Shame this one?

Antonio just avoided using the name Mercedes, instead referring to the previously named large German company.
Plenty of NDA's, and with the Merc example, we don't know if they are running through Renesas/Megachips or a separate stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Newk R

Regular
Well at least everyone here should have learnt that the only thing a dot is good for is Morse Code.

And the only thing left to say is . . . _ _ _ . . .

• Haha
  • Fire
WTF hahahaha
I know FF got his post pinned, are we able to Pin-Of-Shame this one?

Antonio just avoided using the name Mercedes, instead referring to the previously named large German company.
Plenty of NDA's, and with the Merc example, we don't know if they are running through Renesas/Megachips or a separate stream.
Let’s not forget Mercedes is using on over spec chip from Qualcomm. An NDA means diddly squat from their own admission today. It’s an IP agreement signed sealed and delivered is what matters.

• Fire

Tezza

Regular
One thing Sean has learnt from last AGM is not to over promise. I have not read or heard one single thing today that would entice any new share holder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

newpunta

Regular
During this AGM our shareprice has bin smashed AGAIN.
Without seeming negative ........ wait until you see the smashing we get over next few months - sorry to say.
Nothing here can inspire any confidence to invest in BrainChip from what i can see.

Newk R

Regular
I'm sorry to say this but I reckon we need an Aussie CEO who understands how ASX works.

GStocks123

Regular
Hopefully the Teksun Presso offsets this bloodbath 😂

Reactions: 2 users

gex

Regular
Antonio speaks very well
my 2 cents

"It is important to note that we are not losing to others - it’s just
taking longer."
- Sean

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
What are NED's?

Rskiff

Regular
I'm sorry to say this but I reckon we need an Aussie CEO who understands how ASX works.
But probably doesn't know the world wide network of IT/AI which would be more important in building the company. I do agree the communication to the ASX has been frustrating when comparing to other ASX listed companies in IT space.

• Love

MrNick

Regular
Good to hear that LTIP is a function of Revenue Growth & Share Price Growth.

Reactions: 7 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Way to go Rodger

• Fire

robsmark

Regular
Go Roger! If I ever meet you in person, ill buy you a beer.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

gex

Regular
  • Haha

Schwale

Regular
Rodger Manning... you summarised it 100% correct. Hats off to you buddy.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

newpunta

Regular
well said mR ROGER !
Pity for the silent pause before NO answer and ...........lets move on .....very sad what i am hearing today.

Top Bottom