BRN Discussion Ongoing

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Will be listening in online @MDhere but a little rundown post AGM for those who can not be there in the flesh would be amazing 🙏

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 8 users

JDelekto

Regular
I have no Voting Access Code (VAC ) and no email of an invitation :cry:
I suspect you are in the same position that I am, although you may have a different investing platform.

I have my shares on the OTC markets (under the symbol BRCHF) through Fidelity Investments. Tony Dawe explained to me that the shares were held in a custodial account at Fidelity, and the company did not have visibility into the level of every beneficial holder to confirm my status as an individual shareholder to determine voting rights.

I worked with Fidelity, who provided proxy materials for one of my three accounts, and after inquiring about the proxy materials for the other two accounts (which I have yet to receive), I recently found that they closed the original one, so I no longer have any way to vote on any shares I hold.

Additionally, I did not receive an e-mail invitation, nor did I receive any clear instructions as to a Voter Access Code (VAC) that I could use to access Lumi's site during the AGM. I have put an inquiry into The Boardroom, but have yet to receive a reply.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
I think the AGM tomorrow is a great opportunity to reflect on how far the company has come in the last 12 months.

Although the SP is yet to reflect it: the company is in a much better position than it was last year.

The no. of partners now is awesome.

ARM, SIFive, Intel, Prophesee, BRE, Intellisense, ISL, Teksun, Megachips, SOCIONEXT, Valeo, MB, Know Labs, NASA etc

Renesas will be releasing a product with us within the next 6 months if not sooner so revenue is imminent.

After listening to customers: The Gen 2 range will be in EAP’s hands before the years out which should lead to more licences and later revenue.

The Akida 1500 produced by GLOBAL FOUNDRIES should be getting tested by now. I understand that has been made in consultion with Megachips and for an unknown customer; my guess is NASA, Megachips or Socionext. That hasn’t been made for no reason. There will be a customer waiting on the other end of that process.

Mercedes is closer to releasing their EV with Akida inside which will mean revenue.

Valeo will also be pushing their Scala 3 LiDAR out soon; to be confirmed but if we are part of that, it will be awesome.

If you have any doubts re-read Brainchip‘s Gen 2 promotional material and hear from independent companies singing their praises.

So much in the pipeline I can’t wait for them to all start dropping; one by one.

Hope everyone enjoys the AGM. It’s a chance to celebrate the achievements and growth of the company.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I suspect you are in the same position that I am, although you may have a different investing platform.

I have my shares on the OTC markets (under the symbol BRCHF) through Fidelity Investments. Tony Dawe explained to me that the shares were held in a custodial account at Fidelity, and the company did not have visibility into the level of every beneficial holder to confirm my status as an individual shareholder to determine voting rights.

I worked with Fidelity, who provided proxy materials for one of my three accounts, and after inquiring about the proxy materials for the other two accounts (which I have yet to receive), I recently found that they closed the original one, so I no longer have any way to vote on any shares I hold.

Additionally, I did not receive an e-mail invitation, nor did I receive any clear instructions as to a Voter Access Code (VAC) that I could use to access Lumi's site during the AGM. I have put an inquiry into The Boardroom, but have yet to receive a reply.

That's how I did it too.
"I have put an inquiry into The Boardroom, but have yet to receive a reply."

Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
PROPHESEE, creators of event-based vision systems, have just announced the release of version 4.0 of their Metavision® SDK. 🚀

👉 The free Metavision SDK allows developers to create their own applications for event-based sensors. One key feature of the latest release is that it provides off-the-shelf capability to detect and track corners in an event stream with high efficiency. This method can generate stable key points and very long tracks of complex moving objects at up to 100Hz.

Prophesee Metavision® is an example of event-based image sensors technology that is opening new possibilities for industries.
🔎 Explore more: https://lnkd.in/d57Bx8_2

1684751166923.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Violin1

Regular
Regarding the AFR article that mentions BRN in a somewhat disparaging way, I emailed Mr. Pollak inviting him to the AGM. I was somewhat cheeky with the ‘informed’ comment, but I didn’t want to sound like a peeved shareholder. I doubt He will come, but you can only do your best.

The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

BTW did any of you guys watch the US PGA this morning? Wasn’t Michael Block just brilliant! It just shows that golf can be an everyman sport! I bet you were watching @TECH and @Violin1

View attachment 36992
Didn't watch it unfortunately Dhm. Caught the replays few times. Love that HiO.

Reactions: 4 users

Sproggo

Companies are not allowed to make price sensitive announcements at AGM's that they haven't already announced to the market. Solid guidance on BRN's pathway forward by our executive will be very interesting I believe. SP up or SP down on a daily or monthly basis doesn't worry me in the slightest. Market penetration in an evolving Artificial intelligence solution to several first world issues is what I'm looking forward to. Hopefully Sean can give great insights to where we are going and reaffirm the confidence we all had when making our original decisions to invest in BRN.
Something may be brewing though 🤷🏼

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Can we just get another 20 days straight of 8% rises please? That would be great, thanks.
Interestingly, by my calculations 🙄..
That is a share price of $2.37 which is a whisker above our all time high 👍

I think you're aiming too low, but that would be good for starters 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Jchandel

Regular
Latest tweet from Teksun. Language is getting exciting..
1684758594917.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

charles2

Regular
Another challenge in neuromorphic hardware design is power consumption. Neuromorphic hardware is often much more power-hungry than traditional CMOS-based hardware. This is because neuromorphic hardware requires a large number of transistors to simulate the behavior of neurons.
How misleading is this??

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Cgc516

Regular
Can anyone help? Who ever will be attending the AGM tomorrow, could you suggest the company to keep communicating (updating)with us -LTH. It really doesn’t have to be ASX Announcements. Wish everyone enjoy tomorrow!

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
From Aus Govt site earlier this month.

Maybe they need to get behind an Aussie Co. that does neuromorphic if it's such a critical tech...think we got a fair chunk on their lists covered :rolleyes:

LIST OF CRITICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST​

AI technologies​

Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies can solve problems on their own without human intervention. AI could improve production efficiency, safety and quality in almost every industry.

Example technologies​

• Machine learning, including neural networks and deep learning
  • AI algorithms and hardware accelerators
  • Natural language processing, including speech and text recognition, analysis and generation

Example applications​

These technologies can be used for:
  • facial recognition and detection
  • automating manual processes
  • virtual assistants
  • advanced cyber security
  • automatically classifying objects in images
  • reliable self-driving vehicles
  • neuromorphic computing (computers modelled on the human brain and nervous system)
  • rapid data analysis
  • better traffic management
  • automated investing (using computer algorithms to generate tailored financial advice for people).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Damo0127

Hi All,
Can someone explain this info to me, please? It looks like Market Herald is the only one with this info!

In the green​

Information Technology finished at the top of the sectors today, one of only four sectors to have a positive finish.

Despite not releasing any news today, tech company Brainchip (BRN) was a standout performer, gaining 8.5 per cent to close at 51 cents.

Software as a service company, Bigtincan Holdings had a big day, gaining 15 per cent after confirming it had received a takeover offer.

The confidential, non-binding offer came from Siris Capital Group, offering 80 cents per share.

Reactions: 1 users

somme

Call me old fashioned but a partnership is not a partnership until “consummated“
In BRN,s case how many Partners are actually giving anything in return for BRN,s IP

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom