BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’m totally fine with Sean announcing a trading halt this morning, then following up with some mild news about a IP deal with Samsung .

Regards Dreamer

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I’m totally fine with Sean announcing a trading halt this morning, then following up with some mild news about a IP deal with Samsung .

Regards Dreamer

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Hi All,
Can someone explain this info to me, please? It looks like Market Herald is the only one with this info!

In the green​

Information Technology finished at the top of the sectors today, one of only four sectors to have a positive finish.

Despite not releasing any news today, tech company Brainchip (BRN) was a standout performer, gaining 8.5 per cent to close at 51 cents.

Software as a service company, Bigtincan Holdings had a big day, gaining 15 per cent after confirming it had received a takeover offer.

The confidential, non-binding offer came from Siris Capital Group, offering 80 cents per share.
Bigtincan… not BRN

Attachments

• IMG_3521.png
    IMG_3521.png
    366 KB · Views: 112
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dhm

Regular
Latest tweet from Teksun. Language is getting exciting.. View attachment 37052
The EVS is happening as we speak as @Jchandel published. If the results are as good as Teksun are hinting then I will be very happy. Perhaps Sean may also deliver the Teksun news today in a coordinated announcement. Then this may encourage other competitors like Renesas and Valeo with Scala 3 to similarly announce (Now I’m going off piste) You can only hope!

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Damo0127

Reactions: 1 users
Interestingly, by my calculations 🙄..
That is a share price of $2.37 which is a whisker above our all time high 👍

I think you're aiming too low, but that would be good for starters 😉
That times 100 please... and I will tell some truths at the place I spend most time of my day... and then walk :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
If anyone has the capacity to comment interesting live tidbits from the AGM today that would be appreciated. After trying to get my hand on my HIN or VAC or whatever it is, I am still without access to the livestream.

Cheers ears

Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If anyone has the capacity to comment interesting live tidbits from the AGM today that would be appreciated. After trying to get my hand on my HIN or VAC or whatever it is, I am still without access to the livestream.

Cheers ears
Hey Flip, did you not receive a proxy voting form?

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Hey Flip, did you not receive a proxy voting form?
Nah mate - Ive been holding since 2019 and have always bought through IBKR. Never received anything - I assume it’s similar to that Fidelity issue that the other poster had.

It’s no real drama as I’m stuck in Melbourne for work right now anyway. Just keen to know what’s going on in between signing paper.

Reactions: 2 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Good morning all, does anyone know if we could watch the AGM live, some sort of link? Please.

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Nah mate - Ive been holding since 2019 and have always bought through IBKR. Never received anything - I assume it’s similar to that Fidelity issue that the other poster had.

It’s no real drama as I’m stuck in Melbourne for work right now anyway. Just keen to know what’s going on in between signing paper.
Ok mate ,thanks for your reply ... lets hope it all goes well! :)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Cheers ears

I'm trying to log in as a guest via the Lumi page, but I don't know if it works
ID Nr. 364-701-410

also it's getting hard to stay up sooo late
Tired Hangover GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm trying to log in as a guest via the Lumi page, but I don't know if it works
ID Nr. 364-701-410

also it's getting hard to stay up sooo late
Tired Hangover GIF
Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

• Haha

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
but how?
Tired Good Morning GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha
Just sent a letter to the FR editor re this article where Loftus Peak boasts of having selected Nvidia, AMD, MS, Alphabet and Amazon, while claiming they invest in disruptive technology:

https://www.afr.com/chanticleer/ai-...e-return-26pc-in-three-months-20230519-p5d9s0
The second is avoiding AI lipstick on pigs – companies that attempt to attach themselves to the AI thematic but don’t have the business model, technology or capabilities to back up their claims. Pollak says Loftus Peak has avoided local AI hopefuls including Appen and BrainChip on these grounds.
“We invest in disruptive companies, but the rules of finance have not yet been disrupted
.”

Chanticleer article on Loftus Peak 19 May 2023​

The article speaks of BrainChip in disparaging terms, implying that the company lacks the technology and capabilities to back up their AI credentials.

BrainChip’s Akida is a revolutionary hardware digital spiking neural network which is faster and orders of magnitude more power efficient than software NNs.

Akida is undergoing testing in organizations such as NASA, USAF, Valeo and many other technology companies. Mercedes uses it in its EQXX, where it has proven to be 5 to 10 times better than alternatives in its “Hey Mercedes” application. Renesas and MegaChips have taken licences to produce processors including Akida, and chips are expected this year.

BrainChip has been under heavy attention from shorters and your article may have the effect of encouraging such activity.

It would better serve the investing public if your article were better researched, particularly as BrainChip is listed on the ASX (BRN)
Wow,

Like many large financial institutions (insto’s) out there - Loftus are not really investing in real disruptive technologies by the sounds ….they are just following all the other sheep(insto’s) and investing in low risk mainstream IT companies. Not really any smarts there to invest in the biggest IT companies on the Nasdaq. Lol

They are just risk adverse wusses avoiding risk of backing any real AI early small to medium caps.

Sounds like it’s not even a real news story to say a company is investing in all the big tech companies on the Nasdaq….Wow thank you FR.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Gazzafish

Regular
So there’s a sell order in for 250,000 at 46c which I am assuming will get pulled just before todays open in what looks like an attempt to drive down the share price. Can someone tell me if there’s a trading halt issued before open then can I assume this person would be forced to sell at this price as they wouldn’t have a window to withdraw the sell order??? Just curious. Cheers

• Haha
  • Thinking

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GStocks123

Regular
Brainchip booth #517
Teksun booth #509
Edge Impulse #209

Date: Tuesday, May 23
Start Time: 4:50 pm
End Time: 5:20 pm
The AIoT industry is expected to reach $1T by 2030—but that will happen only if edge devices rapidly become more intelligent. In this presentation, we’ll show how BrainChip’s Akida IP solution enables improved edge ML accuracy and on-device learning with extreme energy efficiency. Akida is a fully digital, neuromorphic, event-based AI engine that offers unique on-device learning abilities, minimizing the need for cloud retraining. We will demonstrate Akida’s compelling performance and extreme energy efficiency on complex models and explain how Akida executes spatial-temporal convolutions using innovative handling of 3D and 1D data. We’ll also show how Akida supports low-power implementation of vision transformers, and we’ll introduce the Akida developer ecosystem, which enables both AI experts and newcomers to quickly deploy disruptive edge AI applications that weren’t possible before.

Attachments

• E8ABA682-C0B6-46D7-934E-5597EE0E2B53.png
    E8ABA682-C0B6-46D7-934E-5597EE0E2B53.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom