BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Can someone bring a spare pair of goggles because I'm going to have to go in and retrieve my sausage?

PS: BYO deckchairs, cocktails and towels.
PSS: No togs allowed.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Damo4

Regular
Can someone bring a spare pair of goggles because I'm going to have to go in and retrieve my sausage?

Snorkeling Girl GIF - Snorkeling Girl Carry - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Just as well - the moths ate my woollen cozzies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs

Can bring goggles and snorkel along with a box of Brown Brothers Prosecco and a carton of Red Duck Pale Ale.
I note, no togs allowed. Fine. At 69 I used to wear speedos, at 72 I don’t bother. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

I wouldn't be setting foot in there Miss Bravo without my togs!
Particularly not if there's a rogue sausage on the loose!
Not with all that hot bubbling water and the possibility of it clogging a jet and being propelled at speed in an unfortunate fashion. 🤣
Could have dire consequences and I sure don't wanna be walking funny at the AGM.
Not with all those big swingin' D's that are coming to shake up the board and tell Seany Baby how he should be running our company. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Footly Mule: Why is BRN shooting up 9% today?
Micklepickle: Unsubstantiated meme stock goes 10%. Based on zero sales and no market impact. Here’s what you should buy, once you pay us to see it.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
They have really loaded up on the 49c mark. almost 900,000

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Gemmax

Regular
These are those types of Fridays that I got used to!
GLTA!
Looking forward to meeting a few fellow SH's next week.
Should we wear our T-shirts? 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yeah, seems thats where the manips have set the upper range for today.
49 marks a nice higher high after the recent double bounce off the low at .405. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Boab,

I'd be thinking that's about to be wiped shortly.

🍾.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Good Afternoon Boab,

🍾.

Regards,
Esq.
Right about now would be a delicious time for some news to drop......
I know absolutely nuthin', but just sayin'..........🤣

• Fire
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon HopalongPetrovski,

Hairy COCONUT maybe ? ? ?.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Good Afternoon Boab,

🍾.

Regards,
Esq.
Love your thinking @Esq.111 🤞🤞🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
will be interesting to see if that sell @49c 515000 get chomped up today or disappears...

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Fitting song title, for what’s hopefully to come for those holding… also Judith is as underrated as BRN ;)

IMG_5685.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Sorry @Bravo didn't realise you were a woman, this makes my previous gif look seedy AF.
I thought of you as Tom Selleck over here, my bad

Are-you-an-idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That's OK @Damo, @mrgds reckons my feet look eerily similar to Tom Selleck's tootsies.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 4.53.31 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
17 red flags = I need to close my shorts, dip it more

• Haha

GDJR69

Regular
I've had an interesting email exchange with Ken Scarince that I thought you might be interested in. I sent an email to the company as follows and had the following response:

The questions I asked in my email were:

'1. Why are Renesas not mentioned on the Partner page? Do we still have an IP Licence agreement with Renesas?
2. The partnerships: Is there a written partnership agreement with each of the partners? If not, how do we protect our IP and profit from the partnerships once products are developed?'

The Response from Ken Scarince was:

'Thanks for your note. I received your investor relations inquiry from our sales team.

We do indeed have an active IP agreement with Renesas. They are not considered an ecosystem partner, rather they are considered a customer. We define partners as companies or institutions with whom we collaborate on designs or applications using our combined technologies as opposed to a customer where we simply license our IP to them and they incorporate into their products for sale. And yes, we do have a written partnership agreement with each partner that very clearly defines who owns what to prevent any IP “pollution”. Typically, there is little risk of IP issues arising as the goal is to create something that requires a customer to purchase or license the core products from each partner. In some cases, the partners simply use our products to demonstrate the capabilities of their products when combined with Akida. But in any case, it goes through a thorough legal review process'

This means that we have a partnership agreement with each partner and that the goal is to develop products to on sell to their customers. As I suggested in an earlier post, this seems to be consistent with my view that the partnerships were really a way of getting companies on board quickly with Akida without the up front cost of an IP Licence. It also means that when the joint products are produced, they potentially have a ready customer base with our partner's customers. I think this puts in context the commercial purpose of the partnerships and makes you realise just how significant they are. It also means that we have products being developed by multiple partners now. Imagine what is going to happen when all the partners are ready to sell the products to their customers. It makes you start to think that in due course all these partnerships are potentially much more commercially significant than they might at first appear. (I don't wish to reopen the debate about whether they should have been announced on the ASX - no one will care about that when all the products are being sold in the market and the $$$ are rolling in) :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 133 users
Top Bottom