BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Morning Chippers,

It's probably just me...... but I'm getting the feeling we may see some EXPLOSIVE share price appreciation today.

😊.

ACUDA BALLISTA.

Regards ,
Esq.
Hope so Esq .... and celebrate with some Friday epic sounds ..🎶🎵🥁🎸😎🤟

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Good Morning Chippers,

It's probably just me...... but I'm getting the feeling we may see some EXPLOSIVE share price appreciation today.

😊.

ACUDA BALLISTA.

Regards ,
Esq.
Hope your right Brother. 🤣
It's been a while between drinks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hope so Esq .... and celebrate with some Friday epic sounds ..🎶🎵🥁🎸😎🤟
dance GIF
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love

Vladsblood

Regular
Nasdaq hit 12 month high overnight which is great timing so close to our AGM on Tuesday!
Let’s see green close for this Friday please Mr Market. Vlad

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Jimmy17

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

😊.

ACUDA BALLISTA.

Regards ,
Esq.
Timing would be perfect if that's the case, got my very last parcel today at .435 to sit at a nice round number of 300k. Whilst I feel too heavily weighted in BRN I know its a matter of time before I wished I ploughed in every spare cent.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

GStocks123

Regular
TinyML Hackathon- Sorry if posted already

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

hotty4040

Regular
Good Morning Chippers,

😊.

ACUDA BALLISTA.

Regards ,
Esq.
Akida AQUIRE Ballista ;)

hotty...

Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Is it just me today, or do others get the sense that a pyromantic is moving among us.

I sense a burning smell, may be it's the start of a very big burn-off of rubbish or trash, I haven't detected the source as yet, maybe just
maybe by next week a huge pile of ash will confirm my initial thoughts.

The sensation could well get stronger the closer when get to 4pm today...I just wonder :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Quite interesting. Not sure if it's the same investor, but around an hour ago, there was an investor with a buy-in price at 41.5c of over 700k shares. About 10 min ago an investor had a buy-in price of 44c of over 700k shares. Now there is an investor with a buy-in price at 43.5c of over 700k shares.

I'm guessing it's the same investor moving their buy-in price up and down without actually buying anything, because I couldn't see any such buys this morning from looking through the course of sales.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Damo4

Regular
Is it just me today, or do others get the sense that a pyromantic is moving among us.

I sense a burning smell, may be it's the start of a very big burn-off of rubbish or trash, I haven't detected the source as yet, maybe just

The sensation could well get stronger the closer when get to 4pm today...I just wonder :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Those who shorted sub 42 cents:
Burning Man On Fire GIF | GIFDB.com

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
  • Haha
  • Love

mrgds

Regular
Quite interesting. Not sure if it's the same investor, but around an hour ago, there was an investor with a buy-in price at 41.5c of over 700k shares. About 10 min ago an investor had a buy-in price of 44c of over 700k shares. Now there is an investor with a buy-in price at 43.5c of over 700k shares.

I'm guessing it's the same investor moving their buy-in price up and down without actually buying anything, because I couldn't see any such buys this morning from looking through the course of sales.
Watch for the "end of week sell-down" as they have been accumulating for the last 4 days in the very low 40s
Having said that, .................. surely news of BRN becoming UBIQUATOUS is starting to filtrate out through the technology world
and we are just witnessing the very start of a extreme reversal of the s/p, and witness a ChatGPT moment.

AKIDO BALLISTICO ...................o_O;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Hi Tech,

I rather hope that we do not get a "game changing" announcement before the AGM.

To me that would smack of some "market manipulation.

We have patiently endured the long walk through the desert, eagerly scanning each mornings news for a significant ASX announcement.

What has sustained me and many other investors, is a strong belief in the values and ethics of the key company members and their strategies of bringing innovation to the market place.

A strong ASX announcement now would be lovely, but perversely its timing now would be of some concern.

Of course that is only my opinion,

Cheers
OutbackJohn

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Morning Chippers,

😊.

ACUDA BALLISTA.

Regards ,
Esq.
High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
  • Love

davidfitz

Regular
I guess it is getting hard not to know what is going on even if it is not on the ASX. Obviously we will ignore the odd one out in the following :)
1684464793664.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Setting up to be an interesting hour of power.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom