BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Setting up to be an interesting hour of power.

1684466926263.png

3 buyers for every seller ...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon sb182,

Has not even started yet, wait for a little later on....

😃..

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
Quite interesting. Not sure if it's the same investor, but around an hour ago, there was an investor with a buy-in price at 41.5c of over 700k shares. About 10 min ago an investor had a buy-in price of 44c of over 700k shares. Now there is an investor with a buy-in price at 43.5c of over 700k shares.

I'm guessing it's the same investor moving their buy-in price up and down without actually buying anything, because I couldn't see any such buys this morning from looking through the course of sales.
Thats just @Esq.111 adjusting his/her buy-in price with the inheritance that was cleared today.
"Interestingly Intuitive " .........................:rolleyes:...................😃
Only kidding @Esq.111 ...................... a great call earlier, even if it all implodes from here it has been explosive!

AKIDO BALLISTO

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon sb182,

Has not even started yet, wait for a little later on....

😃..

Regards,
Esq.
Can we get @Bravo to clean! and prepare for the incoming fitty cent spa party? ........... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bath bathing GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Thats just @Esq.111 adjusting his/her buy-in price with the inheritance that was cleared today.
"Interestingly Intuitive " .........................:rolleyes:...................😃
Only kidding @Esq.111 ...................... a great call earlier, even if it all implodes from here it has been explosive!

AKIDO BALLISTO
Haha, good one.

Looks like the buy-in order of over 700k has now moved up to 44.5c. Interesting to see how this will pan out over the course of the day, and how the share price will react either way.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry everyone, this is popcorn stuff for me, but this buy-in order has now moved up to 46c. The share price is reacting and moving up with it.

The investor always seems to stay a couple of cents below the share price.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Can we get @Bravo to clean! and prepare for the fitty cent spa party? ........... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bath bathing GIF

I'm on to it @buena suerte!

I've had a few early arrivals. They're up to some monkey business, so I'm going to have to be a bit heavy handed with the chlorine this afternoon by the looks of things.

majmunski-velnes-centar.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon SharesForBrekky,

😃.

👍.

🍾.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
To me market will keep on fluctuating at its own pace but as a long term holder it is not effecting me as I bought a decent size in-between 40-50 cents. Everything is locked now until someone gives me enough to break my promise.
I have a question if someone can let me understand. Brn is taping out akida 1500 while we have everything ready for akida 2000 so why not tape our akida 2000 instead of akida 1500?
I assume the cost will not differ much but the results may!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I'm on to it @buena suerte!

I've had a few early arrivals. They're up to some monkey business, so I'm going to have to be a bit heavy handed with the chlorine this afternoon by the looks of things.

View attachment 36789
Knew you would be onto it!! I've had the same problems .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bath bathing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
Sorry everyone, this is popcorn stuff for me, but this buy-in order has now moved up to 46c. The share price is reacting and moving up with it.

The investor always seems to stay a couple of cents below the share price.
Is that a manipulated buy or a signal for friends???

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Good Afternoon SharesForBrekky,

😃.

👍.

🍾.

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq, thanks for pushing the share price up for us, haha. Just kidding.

Great call earlier. Yeah, definitely a nice way to end the week.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
@Fact Finder .................... could you please draft some of your brillance in media conveyance and send it thru to the BRN
team so as to "blow the socks off " the ASX when a speeding ticket is issued?
Sincerly & appreciated, ..................... BRN shareholders

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Dhm

Regular
If this price action continues thru to the AGM on Tuesday many shareholders gripes will be assuaged. I for one wish for a harmonious meeting because as shareholders, we do not get advised of everything that is going on with our disruptive company. We have to trust our senior management. As proof, I remind naysayers what the CEO of Teksun said about Akida:
IMG_3249.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oooops! I just dropped a sausage and some onion rings in the spa! 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
Could someone please ring Mr Hoskins and let him know that we welcome both hirsute and bald-as-a-badger types of individuals equally and without discrimination or mockery at our spa events.

Hairy man seeks public pool policy change​

POSTED BY JORDAN TRETHEWEY

Hairy man seeks public pool policy change

Fredericton — Lifelong Nashwaaksis resident Greg Hoskins is seeking a public apology and a municipal policy change after being labelled as “too hairy” to swim topless in the city’s outdoor public pools.
Hoskins took his 2 sons to swim at family swim time at the Royal Road pool last week when he was confronted by a sleek, bare-chested male lifeguard who told him he was in violation of a city ordinance requiring males over the age of 15 with “excessive” body hair to wear shirts while using public pools.
“I was completely humiliated,” said Hoskins. “There I was with my little boys, being dressed down by some teenage swim-team star. Being made to feel ashamed of the body I have. I either had to comply, showing my sons it was right for the thin, muscular kid to shame me because I look different than he does, or leave and be shunned and segregated from the hairless. Not much of a choice, if you ask me.
“Besides, all I had with me was my good Sons of Anarchy T-shirt. I didn’t want it to get all ruined by the pool chemicals.”
Fredericton Recreation and Leisure manager Jill Forbes said the policy was put in place due to loose body hair issues in municipal pool filtration systems. She added that the policy is meant to balance the safety and comfort of everyone using public pools.
“Not everyone feels comfortable with excessive amounts of body hair on display,” said Forbes. “You should have seen the wads of hair our plumbing technicians used to pull out of the pool filters on a weekly basis. It was shocking.”
The city does not believe the rule violates any legal or human rights, nor was it meant to discriminate against people like Hoskins. “We apologize to Mr. Hoskins if he felt embarrassed,” said Forbes. “That is not the intent of the policy.”
To that, Hoskins stated the obvious: he has no control over the quantity, texture or attachment of the follicles that call his torso home. “Body covering is in my DNA. I come from a long, matrilineal line of proud hirsute individuals,” said Hoskins. “My mother was hairy, as was her father and her father’s father. How else can you describe this policy, other than discriminatory?
“I’m not just speaking out for myself, but for all my hairy brothers and sisters out there. My children, god willing, will be hairy and I want them to be able to enjoy the same right to go topless at an outdoor public pool as all the hairless and waxed individuals do.”

Well @Bravo ....................... we have all seen the "hairy feet your attached to " .................:eek: ........................................................................................................... so i guess not to many would refuse Mr Hoskins. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Geez looks like pillows are even on to it !! Lol 😂 Vlad

• Haha

Vladsblood

Regular
  • Haha

mrgds