BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Getupthere

Regular
Make sure all attendees at the AGM ask the same questions they would have if the share price was still at 40 cents and not at 50 cents come Monday.

People would be feeling better before entering the AGM at 50 cents but that should not influence what questions you had in mind to ask before the share price increase.

Everyone needs to be accountable for results.

Once AGM is finished, radio silence will continue and potential share price drop.

Better communication is needed by management.

They need to know that.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the AGM, and perhaps someone can ask a multi question regarding NDA's:

a, How many active NDA's does BRN have currently in place? The answer should be requested as a specific number, or a number range, An answer like "Northward of 100 NDA's" is not good enough. Senior members at BRN should know the number, give or take 1 or 2.

b. Of the current active NDA's, what percentage have been signed since this time last year?

c. How many of the NDA's from this time last year are not current or being pursued any more?

I think the answers to these questions would give us some further insight on the level of work going on behind the scenes, and I don't think there should be any issues with the company withholding this information from us.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Interesting @MrNick
I normally take Robs "likes" with a grain of salt as there's quite a few, (no offence Rob) but this one I find intriguing, seeing this "like" is Hino trucks at the Brisbane Truck show.
I was pondering, I know Renesas and Toyota have history and Hino is an arm of Toyota but
Directed Technology's is a Tier 1 supplier of connected technology solutions for automotive, enterprise and government organizations and their customers include
Asset-2.png

Asset-3.png

Asset-4-150x28.png

Asset-5.png

Asset-9.png

Asset-7-150x150.png

Asset-8.png

Asset-10.png

Asset-11.png

UD-Trucks-logo.png

Asset-13.png

Asset-14.png

Asset-15.png

Asset-16.png

Asset-18.png

Asset-19.png

Asset-20.png

arcimoto-logo.png

I'm surmising and hoping that Directed Technology's is an aussie customer of BRN through Megachips.
We've got that many dots happening at the moment, its not funny.
Go BRN

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Yes yes, I see, I can celebrate alone again, as always, my course is also nice and green

happy happy-go-lucky GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

1684491131710.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 40 users

Wags

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Hi Frederick,

IMEC are from Zurich and Zurich leans strongly to analog NNs. I haven't found any patents from IMEC which indicate they have a finger in the digital SNN pie, but there is an 18 month blackout on patent applications.

Analog has many theoretical charms, but the reality is, as you intimate, fraught. IC manufacturing, while incredibly precise on a macro-scale, has a lot of dimensional variability on the nano scale, resulting in significant component variability in nano-dimensioned devices such as capacitors and memristors, which causes inconsistency in operations such as adding electric currents. Basically, IC manufacture relies on chemical etching to create patterns on silicon, and this can be affected by such things as the crystal orientation structure of the silicon and doped layers.
IMEC about their paper, perhaps than we will know more about them?🤔

Our paper on opening the black box of a digital neuromorphic processor and helping algorithm designers benchmark/optimize neuromorphic algorithms will be presented at ISCAS 2023 next week!

The work's motivation is to relieve algorithm designers' pain when designing neuromorphic algorithms targeting low-power and low-latency requirements. To do so, we proposed a 3-level benchmarking strategy based on our SENECA neuromorphic processor. By unlocking the black box of the hardware and abstracting the key neural processing operations, this approach can give insights to algorithm designers who don't have sufficient hardware backgrounds.

My colleague Manolis Sifalakis will present this paper on May 23 at ISCAS. Join us in person at #ISCAS 2023 to learn more!

Link to the preprint version of the paper: https://lnkd.in/e-3uRxuA
1684492808265.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Interesting @MrNick
I normally take Robs "likes" with a grain of salt as there's quite a few, (no offence Rob) but this one I find intriguing, seeing this "like" is Hino trucks at the Brisbane Truck show.
I was pondering, I know Renesas and Toyota have history and Hino is an arm of Toyota but
Direct Technology's is a Tier 1 supplier of connected technology solutions for automotive, enterprise and government organizations and their customers include
Asset-2.png

Asset-3.png

Asset-4-150x28.png

Asset-5.png

Asset-9.png

Asset-7-150x150.png

Asset-8.png

Asset-10.png

Asset-11.png

UD-Trucks-logo.png

Asset-13.png

Asset-14.png

Asset-15.png

Asset-16.png

Asset-18.png

Asset-19.png

Asset-20.png

arcimoto-logo.png

I'm surmising and hoping that Direct Technology's is an aussie customer of BRN through Megachips.
We've got that many dots happening at the moment, its not funny.
Go BRN
Did someone mentions DOTs again :ROFLMAO:

more-dots.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users
Teksun also apparently own Tekt.

Wonder if there will be any overlap into some of the Tekt products in time.

About Tekt​

Forefront of
Innovation​

Welcome to the world of Tekt. Discover the huge range of smart and connected devices that meet the requirements of our routine life. From bone conduction headphones to window cleaning robots.

The sweat-proof, lightweight and comfortable, Tekt product gives durability
and functionality and looks chic to suit the requirements of your lifestyle.

Since 2010, we are enabling the digital transformation journey for smart and connected devices. Copyright(ed) Innovative products based on mobile and intelligent sensor technologies that assist us to connect and control anything anywhere.

These unique products can work with a broad range of protocols and are climate-proof. We at Tekt include the full scope of next-generation products.

Screenshot_2023-05-19-18-46-57-30_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is too advanced for my understanding. If our more knowledgeable members can look to see anything worth considering!

Google Research released a blog regarding Vision Transformer today.

This diagram looks interesting;

Screenshot_20230519_205932_Chrome.jpg

It's look similar to Brainchip;

Screenshot_20230519_205849_Chrome.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users
Teksun also apparently own Tekt.

Wonder if there will be any overlap into some of the Tekt products in time.

About Tekt​

Forefront of​

Innovation​

Welcome to the world of Tekt. Discover the huge range of smart and connected devices that meet the requirements of our routine life. From bone conduction headphones to window cleaning robots.

The sweat-proof, lightweight and comfortable, Tekt product gives durability
and functionality and looks chic to suit the requirements of your lifestyle.

Since 2010, we are enabling the digital transformation journey for smart and connected devices. Copyright(ed) Innovative products based on mobile and intelligent sensor technologies that assist us to connect and control anything anywhere.

These unique products can work with a broad range of protocols and are climate-proof. We at Tekt include the full scope of next-generation products.

View attachment 36823

Reactions: 1 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
IMEC about their paper, perhaps than we will know more about them?🤔

Our paper on opening the black box of a digital neuromorphic processor and helping algorithm designers benchmark/optimize neuromorphic algorithms will be presented at ISCAS 2023 next week!

The work's motivation is to relieve algorithm designers' pain when designing neuromorphic algorithms targeting low-power and low-latency requirements. To do so, we proposed a 3-level benchmarking strategy based on our SENECA neuromorphic processor. By unlocking the black box of the hardware and abstracting the key neural processing operations, this approach can give insights to algorithm designers who don't have sufficient hardware backgrounds.

My colleague Manolis Sifalakis will present this paper on May 23 at ISCAS. Join us in person at #ISCAS 2023 to learn more!

Link to the preprint version of the paper: https://lnkd.in/e-3uRxuA
View attachment 36821
Hi @Sirod69,

Looks interesting. Worth keeping tabs on IMO. Thanks for sharing!

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 9.51.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 9.52.46 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 9.53.50 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Hi Dodgy Knees, my superhero is Russell Coight.

Who's yours? Don't tell me. Is it Shrek?

View attachment 36818

PS: I'm a bit surprised Rob liked my dancing. I thought I was still in the bad books for my comments about the wrinkly table-cloth circa 2022. Post the times when the tablecloth completely disappeared off the map.

Primarily because Russell's such an amazing dancer. He's so low-key about his gift. It's super-heroic IMO and something I really admire about him and aspire to be like when I grow up.

BvZk8a.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

Here's the longer & arguably better version.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Unveiling AI Innovations: Teksun at Embedded Vision Summit​

NEWS PROVIDED BY
EIN Presswire
May 19, 2023, 8:32 AM ET
AI Innovation
Live at the Embedded Vision Summit
Discover the Next Frontier of AI: Teksun Live at the Embedded Vision Summit, Unveiling the Latest Innovations
MILPITAS, CA, UNITED STATES, May 19, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ -- Today, Teksun Inc., a leading provider of AI and ML solutions, is ready to unveil an advanced prototype in collaboration with BrainChip at Booth No. #517, during the highly anticipated Embedded Vision Summit. Prepare to be captivated as we showcase an array of cutting-edge, Ready-to-Use AI Algorithms that will leave you in awe. Brace yourself for the unveiling of our solutions:
Teksun Telep Intrusion Detection
Teksun Telep Car Occupancy Detection
Teksun Telep Driver Monitoring
Join us from May 22-24 at the Santa Clara Convention Center for this remarkable event!
BrainChip is a global leader in on-chip processing and learning for edge AI. Its groundbreaking neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze crucial sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, providing unparalleled efficiency, precision, and energy economy. By keeping machine learning local to the chip and avoiding cloud access, latency is significantly reduced while improving privacy and data security. BrainChip's on-chip AI brings effective edge computing to connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT applications. The company believes that on-chip AI close to the sensor is the future of products and our planet.
Brijesh Kamani, Founder & CEO at Teksun Group, expressed excitement about partnering with BrainChip and extended congratulations for their groundbreaking Neuromorphic architecture. Through their collaboration, they have successfully delivered advanced, energy-efficient solutions that are both innovative and user-friendly for their customers. The upcoming Embedded Vision Summit presents an ideal platform to showcase the remarkable progress achieved by BrainChip and Teksun. They will demonstrate how their joint efforts are set to revolutionize the AI and ML markets.
Expressing his enthusiasm for the rapid progress made with Teksun, Rob Telson, Vice President of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip, also expressed his anticipation for supporting Teksun's future customers. He highlighted the adoption of BrainChip's Akida as a crucial distinguishing factor for Teksun's edge AI product offerings. The upcoming Embedded Vision Summit presents an exceptional opportunity to showcase how their collaborative endeavors will drive notable advancements in the AI and ML markets.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
We are not named (if then under Tier1)
But, i found it quite interesting.

Arm in Automotive, SOAFEE and SDV​

In Episode 2 of The Garage, join us for a conversation between host Dr. John Heinlein, Chief Marketing Officer from Sonatus and Robert Day, Director, North America Automotive GTM for Arm. This wide ranging topic covers the whole spectrum of how Arm is working to enable automotive innovation and the many ways Sonatus is participating in this ecosystem. We cover hardware, silicon suppliers, necessary elements to achieve SDV, standards, and software trends.

Timestamps:
1:08: Arm’s role in automotive
2:43: Arm-based automotive silicon suppliers
3:43: The shift to software-defined vehicles and four pillars to achieving SDV
5:05: Pillar 1 for SDV: Use of standards
5:37: Pillar 2 for SDV: Use of new software methodologies and technologies
6:12: Pillar 3 for SDV: Vehicle simulation and development in the cloud
6:41: Pillar 4 for SDV: Collaboration
7:28: SOAFEE: Scalable Open Architecture For the Embedded Edge
9:02: Cloud-native design for automotive
10:58: Future trends in automotive hardware and software architecture
12:09: ECU and workload consolidation