BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The wheels of commerce grind slow ...

A number of the partnerships have been described in terms of co-developments (year of engagement):

Edge Impulse (2020)
nViso (2022)
Prophesee ((2022)
SiFive (2022)
Socionext (2020) ("It's complicated" (SynQuacer))
Valeo (2020).

Apart from Valeo and Socionext, most of these are early stage companies with leading edge products at the frontier of their industry.

Some of the co-developments may result in licences, and some may be in the form of Joint Developments which involve profit-sharing rather than licence fees.

Then we have relationships with chip makers and foundries:

Global Foundries (2023)
IFS (2023)
MegaChips (licencee) (2021)
Renesas (licencee) (2019)
TSMC (via Socionext), (2020)

to which we could add our ARM (2022) IP licensing business ecosystem partner making Akida IP available to its customers.

Any commercial outcomes from these relationships should produce licence fees. Both ARM and Intel are experiencing elevated levels of competition

Then there are some US government contractors (SBIR):

Intellisense (NASA) (2023)
Quantum Ventura (DoE) (2023)
Vorago (NASA) (20)
ISL (AFRL) (2022)

There is a new urgency in the US government's attitude to procurement of leading edge technology.

Medical:

Biotome
NaNose (?)

Any progress on this front will be dependent on the sensing technology being proven and obtaining government approval.

Akida can also detect irregularities in X-rays and also handle the output of medical sensors.

Many companies which develop medical sensors may be startups which would need JDs rather than licences.

Other possibilities include:

Boeing/USAF (Loyal Wingman)
Ford
Magik eye
Mercedes
MosChips
Samsung (smart fridge)
SoundHound (Mercedes)
TCS (robotics+)
Unity Tech (Mercedes)

Some would add Qualcomm to this list (but I wouldn't (at the moment)).

Small start-ups would be unlikely to be able to afford licence fees and development costs, so would probably want JD.

These lists are certainly incomplete, so additional information will be gratefully received.
Good Afternoon Diogenese,

Cracking effort as per usual.

Below is my little list, hope it can add to the collective.

Cheers once again.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230516_120349.jpg
    20230516_120349.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 187
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Looking to the future would certainly like to see TATA included in these lists and of course our very old flame, the Big Daddy, Samsung.
They would help to burn off the scum.
Bring it Brainchip. 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
If BRN ever puts me into a position to follow my music making dream, then i will officially make my stage name DJ Brainchip Holdings

You might have to contend with legal issues related to copyright.

May I suggest alternate associated royalty-free names like DJ Aikido / DJ Alida instead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

May I suggest alternate associated names like DJ Aikido / DJ Alida instead?
How about DJ NDA ?
And then refuse to discuss its meaning.
That'll keep 'em guessing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31 users
How about DJ NDA ?
And then refuse to discuss its meaning.
That'll keep 'em guessing. 🤣

And refuse to announce the dates, times and which venues you'll be playing at too. Only things you are allowed to mention is who you're "partnering" with, and who you're giving your exclusive merch to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The wheels of commerce grind slow ...

A number of the partnerships have been described in terms of co-developments (year of engagement):

Edge Impulse (2020)
nViso (2022)
Prophesee ((2022)
SiFive (2022)
Socionext (2020) ("It's complicated" (SynQuacer))
Valeo (2020).

Apart from Valeo and Socionext, most of these are early stage companies with leading edge products at the frontier of their industry.

Some of the co-developments may result in licences, and some may be in the form of Joint Developments which involve profit-sharing rather than licence fees.

Then we have relationships with chip makers and foundries:

Global Foundries (2023)
IFS (2023)
MegaChips (licencee) (2021)
Renesas (licencee) (2019)
TSMC (via Socionext), (2020)

to which we could add our ARM (2022) IP licensing business ecosystem partner making Akida IP available to its customers.

Any commercial outcomes from these relationships should produce licence fees. Both ARM and Intel are experiencing elevated levels of competition

Then there are some US government contractors (SBIR):

Intellisense (NASA) (2023)
Quantum Ventura (DoE) (2023)
Vorago (NASA) (20)
ISL (AFRL) (2022)

There is a new urgency in the US government's attitude to procurement of leading edge technology.

Medical:

Biotome
NaNose (?)

Any progress on this front will be dependent on the sensing technology being proven and obtaining government approval.

Akida can also detect irregularities in X-rays and also handle the output of medical sensors.

Many companies which develop medical sensors may be startups which would need JDs rather than licences.

Other possibilities include:

Boeing/USAF (Loyal Wingman)
Ford
Magik eye
Mercedes
MosChips
Samsung (smart fridge)
SoundHound (Mercedes)
TCS (robotics+)
Unity Tech (Mercedes)

Some would add Qualcomm to this list (but I wouldn't (at the moment)).

Small start-ups would be unlikely to be able to afford licence fees and development costs, so would probably want JD.

These lists are certainly incomplete, so additional information will be gratefully received.
Traditional chip-makers ARM, Intel, Qualcomm are experiencing unprecedent competitive pressures from new entrants (SiFive) and their own major customers (Apple, Amazon) moving into chip making.

ARM is making a presentation on 20230523, promising a processor with significant improvements. They could, for instance, announce a RISC-V processor. Or they could announce the improvements that Akida brings to their leading processors such as M85.

In the past, Intel has had the luxury of being able to afford to dabble in AI. Now the chips are down ...

Like ARM, Qualcomm has its own in-house AI. Unlike ARM, they have not announced a flirtation with Akida. Of course, there may be some secluded leafy bower under the shade of an NDA tree, or Qualcomm may seek deliverance by keeping it all in the family.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys

May I suggest alternate associated royalty-free names like DJ Aikido / DJ Alida instead?
Haha yeah man, although I was kinda just making light of how I read the first line in the quote I was referring to - but DJ Alida will suffice

Reactions: 1 users

rgupta

Regular
Great news.
Could this little investment below, be now paying dividends for us?

I assume partnership means both the companies can work together so that a reasonable solution can be provided to a customer.
There will be no money attached to partnership but yes if they can develop a product out of partnership then both can make money out of that product.
The best example is NVISO who are developing a technology with brn and the end customer is going to be someone else.
Brn is making partners so that they have better penetration in the market than to make money from partners. Money will definitely follow but that will take time.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
ARM is making a presentation on 20230523, promising a processor with significant improvements'.

Coinciding with the date of the BRN AGM🤔

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

TECH

Regular
Nice announcement by the company this morning.

14 up to 17 now...slowly but surely moving towards my 30 partnership target by.....?

Quantum Ventura's record with Federal and State agencies has me excited, more great work by Rob and the team.

We all know the sticking points associated with our current share price so I won't go on about it, just to say, our continuing
expanding partnership ecosystem is clear evidence that these companies know what they see, know what the future potential is,
know that they want to be linked at the hip with a company whose technology is 100% proven and continually being refined and
adapted to solve issues that mankind needs addressing.

I'm not privy as to how advanced AKD 3.0 is, but knowing Peter and our team here in Perth, I'm sure that it's more advanced than
many on this forum realize, that's what is required to stay ahead of the mob.

PyTorch being added in the coming months will just further streamline the development process, and that's what it's all about, making it
as simple as possible to engage with engineers and developers.

Essential AI + Beneficial AI = Revolutionary Brainchip (y) Tech.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
  • Fire

Home101

Regular
Bought a parcel of 14k stock @.42, Bring the goodies AGM

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good Afternoon Diogenese,

Cracking effort as per usual.

Below is my little list, hope it can add to the collective.

Cheers once again.

Regards,
Esq.
Thanks Esq,

You've got about a dozen I'll need to add.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi Rob.

My point is that looking back mistakes may have been made, the absolute pristine path of growth may have been missed and that it stinks that our share price is lower at the moment than its all time highs. As a fellow share holder these are all points of concern.

However, I choose to focus my attention on what Sean and the Company are doing now to try and address these issues.
They have some baggage to clear from the past, and, as ugly as it may appear, I would like them to be rid of it so they can focus on lessons learnt, and get on with it.

Some may think Sean has had his chance and did not cut the mustard, but I think he deserves more time to get the Company traction and I'm yet to hear an alternate plan of action moving forward, beyond "off with his head".

I think we need to back in our management, acknowledging they are but merely human, and thus liable to error, and having hopefully learned from such, support their ongoing efforts on our behalf in moving forward and progressing the Company and its aims, which will eventually be reflected in our share price.

If your team fumbles and stumbles calling them names may bring a brief moment of self gratification but it's ultimately not conducive to the result desired. That, in a nutshell is my point.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

But they still need to be accountable and address the valid concerns of Shareholders. Our money is paying their salaries and bonuses. To continue in this secretive (NDA bubble) whilst not putting ASX announcements out (price sensitive or not) simply can't continue. Particularly when the SP has retraced by around 75% and the latest 4C had an insignificant revenue figure. The lack of transparency here and inability to navigate the ASX reporting rules is particularly unprofessional for a listed company. By their actions our management are enabling the shorters to decimate the value of our holdings.

These NDA's had better lead to revenue soon, otherwise using them as a reason for suppressing the flow of information to shareholders may be seen as a deceitful tactic.

So we have around 30,000 plus everyday investors, how many off these keep in touch with social media? maybe 10 or 20% max, which means only 6000 share holders would have been privy to news being released by brainchip via social media over the last year or so. So if you were a new investor and wanted to invest in brainchip and decide to check out the asx announcements it wouldn’t really excite you to invest, when really with all the news over the last year it should be the complete opposite.

Come on BRAINCHIP pull your heads in and start releasing more news on the asx.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular
So we have around 30,000 plus everyday investors, how many off these keep in touch with social media? maybe 10 or 20% max, which means only 6000 share holders would have been privy to news being released by brainchip via social media over the last year or so. So if you were a new investor and wanted to invest in brainchip and decide to check out the asx announcements it wouldn’t really excite you to invest, when really with all the news over the last year it should be the complete opposite.

Surely going to the website of the company you are thinking of investing is not unreasonable.

Makes me wonder why I bother sharing the tweet of the partnership in the first place.

Quick list of guaranteed things
- Death
- Taxes
- Complaints and negativity when BRN announce anything on any platform outside of the ASX

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

Surely going to the website of the company you are thinking of investing is not unreasonable.

Makes me wonder why I bother sharing the tweet of the partnership in the first place.

Quick list of guaranteed things
- Death
- Taxes
- Complaints and negativity when BRN announce anything on any platform outside of the ASX
News like today should be released via the asx and who ever decision it is not to release this information, is not only causing a negative effect on the sp, it’s also making enemies of us share holders. This needs to stop now before I find out who it is and kick them in the

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom