BRN Discussion Ongoing

IMG_9195.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
As a shareholder, I'd be far more comfortable seeing these developments as ASX announcements. What's it gonna take, BrAInchIP? Help us out a little, please...

Why don’t we just put that to them nxt week at AGM, plain & simply !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Why don’t we just put that to them nxt week at AGM, plain & simply !

There's a simple explanation why they don't as Bacon pointed out. Until the partnership produces revenue, it is immaterial.

Even if it was a non price sensitive announcement on the ASX, it is not going to cause a shift in the share price so why bother? It takes time and money to put together the announcement.

Personally, I am okay with this arrangement as I would rather the team focus their energy into converting the partnerships into licenses than spending time on immaterial announcements.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

GDJR69

Regular
There's a simple explanation why they don't as Bacon pointed out. Until the partnership produces revenue, it is immaterial.

Even if it was a non price sensitive announcement on the ASX, it is not going to cause a shift in the share price so why bother? It takes time and money to put together the announcement.

Personally, I am okay with this arrangement as I would rather the team focus their energy into converting the partnerships into licenses than spending time on immaterial announcements.
I don’t agree with this. It could be announced as a non-price sensitive announcement. Clearly, it has the potential to lead to revenue at some point in time, so it’s not immaterial. If it’s important enough to announce on social media, then it’s important enough to announce as a non-price sensitive announcement on the ASX.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I don’t agree with this. It could be announced as a non-price sensitive announcement. Clearly, it has the potential to lead to revenue at some point in time, so it’s not immaterial. If it’s important enough to announce on social media, then it’s important enough to announce as a non-price sensitive announcement on the ASX.
Let the market decide, shall we? The cadence of communication to asx has been disrupted, imo. We need rhythm…

Reactions: 7 users

Fenris78

Regular
Prophese pushing Metavision® neuromorphic sensors on Twitter. It seems they are well into the marketing stage. I certainly hope this has Akida in it. The >10k fps seems interesting. Do we know any other neuromorphic chip that boasts that?

-
With Metavision® neuromorphic sensors, see what traditional cameras can’t for drastically improved productivity, quality, safety and predictive maintenance.”

View attachment 36532

1684193401048.png

From memory Sony was working with Prophesee? Hopefully Akida IP via Megachips?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN) :

• BRAINCHIP AND QUANTUM VENTURA PARTNER TO DEVELOP CYBER THREAT DETECTION

HC released it.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular

Whilst it could, Brainchip has stated that they aren't comfortable doing this due to previous ASX queries.
If you start announcing deals all over the place, mark them as not price sensitive and the share price climbs each time, then they will be questioned about.

The alternative is that releasing it makes no difference to the SP, in which case, why would you care? It's pretty clear you think the SP is not where it should be based on the news, but if those ANN aren't price sensitive then we would still have this exact SP.

Bacon and AG have summarised it perfectly imo

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
France and some of th

Some have no issues when management don't walk the walk, but will have issues if those who speak up here cannot attend AGM in Sydney, because apparently they're "hiding" 🤣

Having said that, good news shared by Damo today re: the Cyber threat detection, it'll be a key factor moving forward in our daily lives.
Already making some waves with many affected with cyber attacks, especially the elderly. Almost a daily news now with several companies that get affected these days.
If banks and telcos become liable this could be great for us.

Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
I totally agree with you but one point we are missing, there were a lot of dot joining happening on hotcrapper and now on TSE. But do we ever realized why someone will pay us until someone else start accepting our technology.
We were lacking partners and same is joining now.
So there can be no party without friends. So now we start having a few will start making some difference in the market place.
I feel brainchip is in right hands with Sean in control.
Dyor

Some have no issues when management don't walk the walk, but will have issues if those who speak up here cannot attend AGM in Sydney, because apparently they're "hiding" 🤣

Having said that, good news shared by Damo today re: the Cyber threat detection, it'll be a key factor moving forward in our daily lives.
Already making some waves with many affected with cyber attacks, especially the elderly. Almost a daily news now with several companies that get affected these days.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Whilst it could, Brainchip has stated that they aren't comfortable doing this due to previous ASX queries.
If you start announcing deals all over the place, mark them as not price sensitive and the share price climbs each time, then they will be questioned about.

The alternative is that releasing it makes no difference to the SP, in which case, why would you care? It's pretty clear you think the SP is not where it should be based on the news, but if those ANN aren't price sensitive then we would still have this exact SP.

Ubiquity could be catalysed with conventional communication...

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Moonshot

Regular
Straightaway start getting benefits.
Either getting support from some other shorter or they are able to frighten a few to sell cheap.
May be data in coming days will tell if the shorts had increased or
Revenue and money attached.
At the moment it's immaterial.
I'm hoping all these partnerships, when they sign the IP they do it together and create an explosive effect which we have been hearing for sometime now. May be it'll only take 1 company to sign up, to create a ripple effect so others jump in too 🤞
Hope so too, but this quantum Ventura looks tiny

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular

It's not a case of them being sensitive. The ASX does not run on sensitivity. It's a case of having orderly announcements to the market through the ASX, in compliance with the listing rules, be they price sensitive or non-price sensitive. Not announcing something that should be announced according to the ASX Listing Rules is just as bad as announcing something that shouldn't be announced. If the announcement is not listed as price sensitive I cannot see that it is a ramping announcement. Nevertheless, the formation of a partnership with a view to developing a product seems to me to be a matter that shareholders should be told of through at the very least a non-price sensitive announcement. Might be time for BRN to get a second opinion from another independent legal advisor.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

suss

Regular
Says 8 employees on linkedin.
Another industry partner adds further validation.

Reactions: 1 users

Kachoo

Regular
Many of the DoD and contractors that do buisness with them are small. You have to see who owns them and the people behind the curtain. Not blatantly in the open.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

robsmark

Regular
It's not a case of them being sensitive. The ASX does not run on sensitivity. It's a case of having orderly announcements to the market through the ASX, in compliance with the listing rules, be they price sensitive or non-price sensitive. Not announcing something that should be announced according to the ASX Listing Rules is just as bad as announcing something that shouldn't be announced. If the announcement is not listed as price sensitive I cannot see that it is a ramping announcement. Nevertheless, the formation of a partnership with a view to developing a product seems to me to be a matter that shareholders should be told of through at the very least a non-price sensitive announcement. Might be time for BRN to get a second opinion from another independent legal advisor.
This.

Many (including myself) don’t use socials - so to rely on this as a primary method of coms is unacceptable. How many have sold because they just aren’t receiving news to build confidence? The stocks primary listing is on the ASX and this should be the mechanism for company progress announcements. Other companies manage this, why cant we?!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Nice video!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230516_100844_LinkedIn.jpg

🤔

Reactions: 7 users

toasty

Regular

What's wrong with a non price sensitive announcement of significant progress????

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom