BRN Discussion Ongoing

Beebo

Regular
ARM TechTalk: the JUICIEST bit for me was the discussion around the very last question on whether or not TENN can reduce noise in an audio stream!

The brief reply: YES, we are working on de-noising applications. Combine that with our ability to learn, now you can do contextual de-noising, etc.

Are we working on that with a “communications” company (?)

Let’s go BRN!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

DK6161

Regular
Description:
This Tech Talk will highlight the ease of deploying best-in-class power efficient AI combining BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic AI Accelerator with the Arm Cortex-M family., including the Arm Cortex-M85. The presentation is designed to showcase the disruptive potential of the technology combination, including a look at the 2nd generation of Akida to create compelling, cloudless Edge AI solutions for advanced vision, video object detection and vital signs prediction, that weren’t possible before.

Have to say that I am a tad excited to see the demo. :)
Well that was disappointing. No bloody demo

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

ARM TechTalk: the JUICIEST bit for me was the discussion around the very last question on whether or not TENN can reduce noise in an audio stream!

The brief reply: YES, we are working on de-noising applications. Combine that with our ability to learn, now you can do contextual de-noising, etc.

Are we working on that with a “communications” company (?)

Let’s go BRN!
There was more juice in this bowl then there was in the discussion

DCFC7319-103B-494C-9BC4-806DEC97C63B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Moonshot

Regular
Well that was disappointing. No bloody demo
Agree, was a lunch and learn type presentation. Can’t wait to tune in for the electric toothbrush voice on arm talk next week. :(

Why is Nandan doing these and not Rob?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Bring on 2025 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So all hype and nothing more than usual? Just woke up and haven't watched presentation yet. But based on comments here, seems not much news or rocket fuel was provided.

Guess the moon and retirement have to wait another week ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

BrainChip
@BrainChip_inc

Did you miss the @Arm Tech Talk with the BrainChip team? You can watch the video presentation here: AI at the Edge: Going Cloudless with Arm and BrainChip

Arm Tech Talk from Brainchip: AI at the Edge: Going Cloudless with Arm and BrainChip​

It was difficult trying to stay awake last night. Just as hard watching it now zzzzz🤣

• Haha
  • Love

schuey

Regular
So all hype and nothing more than usual? Just woke up and haven't watched presentation yet. But based on comments here, seems not much news or rocket fuel was provided.

Another decade maybe

• Haha

Was impressive presentation.. Just a patience game and execution from sales the key as we all know..

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Cyw

Regular
Great presentation by the team and good response to Q&A, it was recorded so will be available later to review.

I don't know why I was thinking we would get to see a live demo of a product incorporating ARM Cortex and Akida.
A static presentation was once again showing us what we already know, AKIDA is agnostic, it touches on all sensory faculties and is more efficient on many fronts than other related processes.

My two favourite slides

View attachment 36116
View attachment 36117

I still don't understand how the $ come when one company goes through this process and decides to volume produce a product incorporating an ARM cortex M85 WITH akida IP
Will ARM pay the IP License on the customers behalf or will the company pay ARM and BRN directly for each part of the product?

Not sure this will support the SP tomorrow. Although I'm very surprised after 40k in the last report we held up so well :)
I would say if the customer has to identify all the IP providers in a product and pay them separately, it will be a nightmare. Most likely customer pays ARM and ARM pays all the IP providers for the product and the ip providers will pay any ip providers they used themselves.

DK6161

Regular
Feels like it is just marketing of potential use nowdays and waiting to see who will take the bait. Like going fishing, we could be here for a while and might see a few bites. We might catch something big, a few small ones, or nothing but a cold.
Not Cool Smh GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

• Thinking

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Global Semiconductor Alliance
Global Semiconductor Alliance

Introducing our next speaker at the 2023 Global Leadership Summit, Luca Verre, CEO & Founder, PROPHESEE.

Luca Verre is co-founder and CEO of Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems. Prophesee’s patented technology is inspired by human vision, giving sight back to the blind and unleashing new performance, safety and autonomy standards to robots, consumer devices and cars.

Luca is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. He has extensive international management experience in the industrial and electronics sectors. His experience includes project and product management, marketing and business development roles at Schneider Electric. Prior to Schneider Electric, Luca worked as a Research Assistant in Photonics at the Imperial College of London. Luca holds a MSc in Physics, Electronic and Industrial Engineering from Politecnico di Milano and Ecole Centrale and an MBA from INSEAD.

PROPHESEE is also one our of our newest GSA members! We look forward to hearing from Luca on June 7th in Tokyo.

You won't want to miss the INCREDIBLE line up we have for you at this year's event.

Register today and get more details at the link: https://lnkd.in/gZmDrf2

1683667507845.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Bring on 2025 😴😴😴😴
Nahh…Nasdaq listing will be our biggie…checkout overnight US best mover up 5,257 percent!!! From $13 to $680.

How great to actually be noticed by the world 🌍 once we have fully listed on Nasdaq.
We will then be rewarded for our loyalty and persistence in sticking with Brainchip’s incredible technology and Management team. Vlad

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Another decade maybe
Excellent, almost there then... And i can't access super annuation funds for another 12 years anyways. Goody good good, excellent!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Was impressive presentation.. Just a patience game and execution from sales the key as we all know..
I think we have all been patient, some more than other (I have only been here for roughly 3 years, so a week really compared to some)...

Will definitely watch the presentation.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Feels like it is just marketing of potential use nowdays and waiting to see who will take the bait. Like going fishing, we could be here for a while and might see a few bites. We might catch something big, a few small ones, or nothing but a cold.
Not Cool Smh GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle's Bait & Tackle
On darker days I think excatly that... We have the best product, that I am convinced about. But then we also had Betamax vs VHS. Betamax was definitly the better product. And yet...

Reactions: 3 users
Nahh…Nasdaq listing will be our biggie…checkout overnight US best mover up 5,257 percent!!! From $13 to $680.

How great to actually be noticed by the world 🌍 once we have fully listed on Nasdaq.
We will then be rewarded for our loyalty and persistence in sticking with Brainchip’s incredible technology and Management team. Vlad
That will come when BRN meet the requirements of a Nasdaq listing:

- can have no single nett loss in the prior three years..

If BRN meets that criteria with 100 staff, it’s revenues will have to be in the tens of millions minimum to achieve that.. Therefore you can shelve that idea based on a 4C with $40k for the qtr and a loss of $22million last year..

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom