BRN Discussion Ongoing

marsch85

Regular
The Shorters who get burnt can be our slaves on the island 😝🌴🍹
I think the shorts made enough coin over the last year to buy this island a few times over 😉

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I dont remember Brainchip used the word collaboration before.

"Our collaboration with Arm is set to unlock the next generation of intelligent edge devices with unprecedented levels of performance and functionality," said Rob Telson, BrainChip Vice President of Ecosystem and Partnerships. "We look forward to joining Arm on their Tech Talk presentation and educate listeners how Akida and the Arm Cortex-M85 will deliver capabilities not previously possible."

Screenshot_20230505_161802_Google.jpg

Just saying 😊😊😊 or am I reading too much in this media release.

Learning 🏖
Cheer to a green Friday 🍺🍺🍺

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Sorry im downsizing and going on one big bender around the world, but I will pop in for a party of all parties.

retirement-nursing.gif

Make sure you pop in for a special dancing time

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hey Everyone,

Given how optimistic I am for BrainChip's future and those of its shareholders (hello that's us), I've been doing a lot of research and I've found an entire island for sale that would be perfect for us. Check out the video! It's only 34.5 million shmackos which is pretty cheap if we all chip in for it. "Chip in", get it?! He-he!

It's got a couple of nicely decked out residences which everyone could share and rotate throughout the year. I'm pretty low maintenance, so I could just sleep on the massage table, a banana lounge or worst case, inside the bath tub.

Give this post a ❤️ if you're into the whole idea so I can start doing the maths on what we all need to contribute.

View attachment 35714

Ah... The wonderful & beautiful Turks & Caicos ... That's where my wife and I had our honeymoon a few moons ago!.... Everyone say Ah!! :love::love::love: Have a great weekend Chippers ... :cool:A GREEN Friday 😎 Onwards and upwards ..... cheers🍷🍷

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Shadow59

Regular
I'll play nice.
I have the family here for dinner tonight, so spag bol it is! Is it possible to make without red wine??
Apparently not! A green finish also goes so well with a nice red. 1 glass down the remainder of the bottle to go. Cheers all, have a great weekend full of excitement for what the coming week shall bring.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

schuey

Regular
Nice buy late, may be a very good monday

Reactions: 12 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Hey Everyone,

Given how optimistic I am for BrainChip's future and those of its shareholders (hello that's us), I've been doing a lot of research and I've found an entire island for sale that would be perfect for us. Check out the video! It's only 34.5 million shmackos which is pretty cheap if we all chip in for it. "Chip in", get it?! He-he!

It's got a couple of nicely decked out residences which everyone could share and rotate throughout the year. I'm pretty low maintenance, so I could just sleep on the massage table, a banana lounge or worst case, inside the bath tub.

Give this post a ❤️ if you're into the whole idea so I can start doing the maths on what we all need to contribute.

View attachment 35714

Ah,...um, which residence is ours Bravo? I do a really mean spag bol and tiramisu from the shops for dessert. My attributes end there. For goodness sake don't tell Hoppy about this, although the coast may be clear. I think he's wreaking havoc across the pond where they don't yet have the 'Net. Dodgy has put a bit of a dampener on the plan, bringing in the climate business. Best he stay at home and spends his time fishin' at his favourite rock pool. And I'm a bit concerned about @Rocket577 fronting, having seen the plumbing mess. Wouldn't let him near the hot-tub. He'd be spending most of his time getting man-scaped. I think @TechGirl is in, now for @misslou @Sirod69 @MaxwellAnne . Who have I missed? Oh no, don't tell @chapman89 either. Obvious reasons.

I've left the bath water running, better go.

Cheers Mc. 💕

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20

VVDN , certainly looks like a honey hole of dollars for Brainchip​

Autonomous Vehicles Change the Face of the Auto Industry​

Published on
May 5, 2023
facebook.png

blog Banner

The advent of autonomous vehicles (AVs) has marked a significant shift in the auto industry. The traditional car manufacturers have been pushed to reconsider their business strategies and adopt new technologies to keep up with the changing trends. The emergence of AVs has not only impacted the auto industry but also the transportation sector, cities, and economies.
According to Mordor Intelligence, The autonomous car market was valued at USD 22.22 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 75.95 billion by 2027 while registering a CAGR of 22.75% during the forecast period 2022-2027. The increasing demand for fuel-efficient, safe, and convenient driving options is driving the growth of the AV market.

Key Technologies Used in Autonomous Vehicles:​

Autonomous vehicles (AVs) are transforming the automotive industry by leveraging a wide range of technologies to enable safe and efficient driving without human intervention. These technologies include sensors, software, and systems that work together to create a complete picture of the vehicle’s surroundings and make decisions in real-time.
  • Cameras: AVs use multiple cameras to capture images and videos of the environment, which are processed by AI algorithms to interpret the data. Cameras provide high-resolution images and a wider field of view than LiDAR and RADAR sensors, making them ideal for detecting road signs, traffic signals, and lane markings.
  • GPS: Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that provides accurate location information. AVs use GPS to track their position and plan their routes, which is crucial for autonomous driving.
  • Artificial Intelligence: AI algorithms are the backbone of AV technology. They process the data collected by sensors and cameras, make decisions in real-time, and control the vehicle’s movements. AI algorithms enable AVs to detect and respond to changing road conditions, avoid obstacles, and navigate complex traffic scenarios.
  • LiDAR: LiDAR is a remote sensing technology that uses lasers to measure distances and generate 3D maps of the environment. AVs use LiDAR sensors to detect and locate objects in their surroundings, including other vehicles, pedestrians, and obstacles.
  • RADAR: RADAR is a technology that uses radio waves to detect and locate objects. AVs use RADAR sensors to supplement LiDAR and provide additional information about the surroundings, especially in adverse weather conditions.

The Emergence of AVs has Disrupted the Auto Industry in Several Ways, Including:​

• New Business Models: The rise of AVs has opened new opportunities for car manufacturers to enter the ride-hailing and ride-sharing business, where they can offer their own fleet of self-driving cars.
  • Shift in Manufacturing and Engineering: The production of AVs requires a new set of skills and expertise, which has led to a shift in the manufacturing and Engineering process. The traditional auto manufacturers are now investing in new technologies and hiring software engineers to develop the software required for Avs.
  • Safety and Efficiency: AVs have the potential to significantly reduce the number of accidents caused by human error. Moreover, they can improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions, which can have a positive impact on the environment.
  • Mobility for All: AVs can improve accessibility for people who are unable to drive, such as the elderly and people with disabilities. They can also provide affordable and efficient transportation options in rural areas.

VVDN’s Key Services for the Auto Industry Include:​

VVDN, a leading provider of engineering and manufacturing services for the automotive industry, is at the forefront of AV development. The company offers end-to-end solutions for AV development, including hardware design, software development, and testing services.
  • Sensor Design and Integration: VVDN offers sensor design and integration services for LiDAR, RADAR, cameras, and other sensors used in AVs. VVDN’s sensor expertise enables car manufacturers to optimize the performance and reliability of their AV systems.
  • Software Development: VVDN has a team of experienced software engineers who develop the software required for AVs, including AI algorithms, sensor fusion, and control systems. VVDN’s software development services enable car manufacturers to customize their AV systems to meet their specific needs and requirements.
  • Testing and Validation: VVDN offers testing and validation services for AVs to ensure that they meet the required safety and performance standards. VVDN’s testing and validation services enable car manufacturers to identify and fix issues before their AVs hit the road.
  • Manufacturing and Production: VVDN offers manufacturing and production services for AVs, including PCB assembly, prototyping, and mass production. VVDN’s manufacturing and production services enable car manufacturers to scale up their AV production and bring their products to market faster.
Autonomous vehicles change the face of the auto industryIf you are also looking to develop autonomous system, understand how we can help and what real-life industry knowledge we can bring to the table. Contact VVDN today at info@vvdntech.com.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
1683279426291.png

1683279082008.png

1683279136472.png

1683279162415-png.35741

Attachments

• 1683279162415.png
    1683279162415.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 1,030
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Mercedes
EQXX

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
An interesting article relating to some technical considerations for Brainchip to ensure they become ubiquitous!

As Brainchip are working with ARM I’ll assume it’s in hand.

😀

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Just a reminder on where Intellisense are at and the end goal of Ph II.

Intellisense Systems, Inc. proposes in Phase II to advance development of a Neuromorphic Enhanced Cognitive Radio (NECR) device to enable autonomous space operations on platforms constrained by size, weight, and power (SWaP). NECR is a low-size, -weight, and -power (-SWaP) cognitive radio built on the open-source framework, i.e., GNU Radio and RFNoCtrade;, with new enhancements in environment learning and improvements in transmission quality and data processing. Due to the high efficiency of spiking neural networks and their low-latency, energy-efficient implementation on neuromorphic computing hardware, NECR can be integrated into SWaP-constrained platforms in spacecraft and robotics, to provide reliable communication in unknown and uncharacterized space environments such as the Moon and Mars.

In Phase II, Intellisense will improve the NECR system for cognitive communication capabilities accelerated by neuromorphic hardware. We will refine the overall NECR system architecture to achieve cognitive communication capabilities accelerated by neuromorphic hardware, on which a special focus will be the mapping, optimization, and implementation of smart sensing algorithms on the neuromorphic hardware. The Phase II smart sensing algorithm library will include Kalman filter, Carrier Frequency Offset estimation, symbol rate estimation, energy detection- and matched filter-based spectrum sensing, signal-to-noise ratio estimation, and automatic modulation identification.

These algorithms will be implemented on COTS neuromorphic computing hardware such as Akida processor from BrainChip, and then integrated with radio frequency modules and radiation-hardened packaging into a Phase II prototype.

At the end of Phase II, the prototype will be delivered to NASA for testing and evaluation, along with a plan describing a path to meeting fault and tolerance requirements for mission deployment and API documents for integration with CubeSat, SmallSat, and rover for flight demonstration.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20
An interesting article relating to some technical considerations for Brainchip to ensure they become ubiquitous!

As Brainchip are working with ARM I’ll assume it’s in hand.

😀
I see it this way - selling chips would have produced ubiquity from the bottom up - selling IP will produce top down ubiquity.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

I see it this way - selling chips would have produced ubiquity from the bottom up - selling IP will produce top down ubiquity.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
View attachment 35742

View attachment 35739

View attachment 35740

1683279162415-png.35741

BIOTRONIK's link to CardiaCare could this possibly be the unconventional telco that Sean was alluding to?????????????????

CardiaCare is a clinical stage Digital Therapeutic company that develops the world’s first closed loop wearable for non-invasive treatment of cardiac and other Central Nervous System related clinical symptoms. Providing a non-invasive, nerve stimulation treatment with continuous monitoring and AI based alerts capabilities, CardiaCare’s device is the only platform that enables complete remote patient management and personalized treatment. The device stems from many years of treatment of real-world patients and integrates know how and innovation from diverse disciplines. CardiaCare has a functional prototype and successfully completed a FIM study. CardiaCare is a 2022 MedTech Innovator cohort company.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

Tothemoon24

Top 20
<ht
<a href="https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/innovation-china-perspective-automotive-software-magnus-östberg">https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/innovation-china-perspective-automotive-software-magnus-östberg</a>

Another example is developing a safer and more intuitive way to guide customers through the physical world. Our R&D team in China is collaborating with Unity game engine developers on a new platform for real-time 3D content that enhances our navigation as well as ADAS functionality. We have built a dedicated app and an enriched 3D user interface for automated driving functions based on Alibaba’s AMAP data, including lane-level map views specific to our customers in China. I was already able to test it – stay tuned!

MB.OS will also become the base for more ADAS and automated driving features, as our chip-to-cloud architecture becomes available in upcoming vehicle platforms. Using cloud connectivity, high compute power, machine learning, advanced sensors and Mercedes-Benz’ trusted safety approach, allows us to provide enhanced functionalities designed for challenging driving environments.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
If Brainchip ever gets to $10, I'm good for a mill. I'll take the room next to Wilzy.

Such great amazing great post... much consistent.. so potatoes

drunk-wasted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom