BRN Discussion Ongoing

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Thanks for the sentiment. Obstacle is that I was born in 1945 and I have mucho health issues. Although you would never know by looking at me.

If (when) I'm losing it...my wife is very young looking and attractive.
Well, the rest of us are just trying to stay wealthy while everybody looses their jobs around us, in a world where nobody will know what's real anymore.

And another congratulations for living your life in sensible times in between world wars 🙂

Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Who makes the bubbles?

DIY kit

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Is the share price going up just because ARM is one of the biggest chip companies in the world and want to talk about us?

Then what happens when they are actually talking about us?

And after they have talked about us?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
  • Wow
  • Fire
Thanks for the sentiment. Obstacle is that I was born in 1945 and I have mucho health issues. Although you would never know by looking at me.

If (when) I'm losing it...my wife is very young looking and attractive.

And she is a near world class chef.
You relaxing on Waiheke Charles
While you become a multi millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I believe seat belts on the BRN bus may be required after the arm tech talk.:cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users
D

Deleted member 118

Todays SP

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

I believe seat belts on the BRN bus may be required after the arm tech talk.:cool:

For a day then we know what happens afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
For a day then we know what happens afterwards

Exactly what I was thinking... I'd love to think this is not finally (for the 75360th time) the push we know will/should come.... but yeah.. Lets see ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Mannic

Regular
2020FE37-641F-48FB-A5A8-2026DA365670.jpeg

Happy Friday with both BRN & WBT going to the moon today!!
🥳🍾😊🥂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
This is very significant. I've revisited the embedded conf featuring Renesas and have posted link here with special mention when he says the 1st on earth... (and we all know Brainchip is with the Cortex family including M85 combined!) and conference being held in this very topic May 9.
The Renesas guy is very excited and i don't blame him 😀😀😀 love it love it love it

So in this video it says on the screen plumerAI and later in the video he says the acellerattiin is done by helium. I think I have read briefly chats about these two company/products before but is there any relation to Brainchip here other then the fact that we have compatibility with Arm 85?

Is there a link to helium or plumerAI?

I’m excited for the Arm/brainchip wirkshop and how that played out.

I find it interesting that the example he gave was doorbells and predictive maintenance.

A few stocks have caught a bit of a bid today, apple posted bigger iPhone sales, increased divy, and Jupiter semi-sextile Neptune is helping also.

Yep that's right. Any boost with Arm talking about BRN also couldn't hurt.

Reactions: 7 users
So in this video it says on the screen plumerAI and later in the video he says the acellerattiin is done by helium. I think I have read briefly chats about these two company/products before but is there any relation to Brainchip here other then the fact that we have compatibility with Arm 85?

I find it interesting that the example he gave was doorbells and predictive maintenance.

Maybe this post will enlighten a bit.

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

This bloke needs some plumberAI. 😝

funny-fat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom