BRN Discussion Ongoing

schuey

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Late Friday lunch...end of week,..usually a shit time for our SP,... Dow Jones dumping...Nothing is stopping Brainchip's rise from the ashes.

Their Website says it all, About being across ALL A1 far edge, across the world with Arm's Cortex products. Getting very close now...AGM, Third QTR release of products.....Maybe we are seeing a genuine rerating all on a lazy Friday afternoon, seems like it to me. Entering a new time frame/new era, ATM. Vlad.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet...... Transformers.....

1683259476276.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

Hey Everyone,

Given how optimistic I am for BrainChip's future and those of its shareholders (hello that's us), I've been doing a lot of research and I've found an entire island for sale that would be perfect for us. Check out the video! It's only 34.5 million shmackos which is pretty cheap if we all chip in for it. "Chip in", get it?! He-he!

It's got a couple of nicely decked out residences which everyone could share and rotate throughout the year. I'm pretty low maintenance, so I could just sleep on the massage table, a banana lounge or worst case, inside the bath tub.

Give this post a ❤️ if you're into the whole idea so I can start doing the maths on what we all need to contribute.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 2.16.13 pm.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 67 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hey Everyone,

Given how optimistic I am for BrainChip's future and those of its shareholders (hello that's us), I've been doing a lot of research and I've found an entire island for sale that would be perfect for us. Check out the video! It's only 34.5 million shmackos which is pretty cheap if we all chip in for it. "Chip in", get it?! He-he!

It's got a couple of nicely decked out residences which everyone could share and rotate throughout the year. I'm pretty low maintenance, so I could just sleep on the massage table, a banana lounge or worst case, inside the bath tub.

Give this post a ❤️ if you're into the whole idea so I can start doing the maths on what we all need to contribute.

View attachment 35714

Is that a pre-global warming photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Hey Everyone,

View attachment 35714

If Brainchip ever gets to $10, I'm good for a mill. I'll take the room next to Wilzy.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hey Everyone,

View attachment 35714

I'm in, & don't worry I'm pretty easy to please.

Dog Reaction GIF by Banggood

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 35714

Sorry im downsizing and going on one big bender around the world, but I will pop in for a party of all parties.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If Brainchip ever gets to $10, I'm good for a mill. I'll take the room next to Wilzy.

Yeah, but you do realise @alwaysgreen, that this is for a peaceful, tropical getaway, not a for a re-make of Step Brothers the movie? Just checking.

I got you down for a mil.(y)

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 3.11.38 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Technologies used included:

Distributed computing architecture or edge computing, in which processing occurs or information is accessed via a local machine instead of directly from the cloud.

Access network selection. This is the process by which a device connects to a wireless access network.
Provisioning, or the allocation of resources to a request.

Configuration update management to keep all devices current.
Opportunistic data transfer (ODT). ODT enables non-time-critical traffic, such as software updates, to transmit during non-busy hours.

AI was one of the essential technologies for this PoC, and it was used to analyze images from in-vehicle cameras and surveillance cameras installed in roadside facilities.

The AI could mask information, such as a person’s face or a license plate number, to preserve privacy. It was used to improve security and safety by detecting vehicles or analyzing pedestrian behavior to avoid collisions

Screenshot_20230505_145440_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bloodsy

Regular
Since the E-class launch, Mercedes has revealed more specific details on the inner workings of the car. Haven’t seen these posted here yet but some details on the AI, the ‘learning’ and routines associated with the updated MBUX.

I personally have no idea if we are involved here, there’s talk of learning occupants habits and executing them. Then there’s talk of it being software driven.

Makes me wonder if Mercedes isn’t mentioning ‘neuromorphic’ so as to keep their secret sauce, secret. This goes against comments from Tony where he said something along the lines of customers will shout from the rooftops about neuromorphic capability.

I’m still thinking we are debuted in the MBOS

Anyway a screenshot below as well as some links where AI is mentioned

https://media.mercedes-benz.com/pre.../article/581ff69d-64b4-467a-80d3-f4eafaddc8a6

https://media.mercedes-benz.com/pre.../article/3d9d385c-1ceb-46fc-a53a-9322d7914c68

Nice to see the green! HAGW 😎

IMG_7110.png

Attachments

• IMG_7110.png
    IMG_7110.png
    473.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Mannic

Regular
Hey Everyone,

View attachment 35714

The Shorters who get burnt can be our slaves on the island 😝🌴🍹

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
https://m.winfuture.de/news/135966

Summary
Microsoft is working on a Windows segment with ARM-based Systems on a Chip.
Upcoming Surface models could be equipped with their own Microsoft chip.
Windows 12 is said to offer special AI cores and features for ARM SoCs.
Microsoft has been working on ARM support for years, so far without success.
The goal is a more independent platform with performance/power consumption advantages.
Microsoft finally has to take ARM support seriously.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom