BRN Discussion Ongoing

Taproot

Regular
Teksun mentioned Brainchip was working with Toshiba, Cisco and (I forget the third company) but they amended their release and Brainchip said they didn't release the approved message.

Since then, Cisco has been on the radar, especially when our CEO has mentioned telecom, but not handsets or 4g, but potentially conference calling devices and networking.
All our ears are pricked for mentions of Ai and Cisco.
Linaro
( Think Linux )
Linaro co-maintains the ARM Ecosystem

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Hi Aaron,

Helium is an ARN in-house development - it is software controlled and uses MAC calculations, but may be "good enough" for some uses.

This would be slower and more power-hungry than Akida.
Thanks for clearing that up!

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
A bit more activity this morning......

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TECH

Regular
The website is looking pretty flash these days👍👍 View attachment 35681

Good morning Boab,

Yes, how our homepage has been transformed over the last year or so, it reflects growth and maturity, very professional.

Things are feeling good at present, I am liking how the volume is appearing to have dried up, if this pattern continues it's a great
forward yardstick.

I am pretty confident that we are developing specific IP for certain clients, our earlier roadmap of developing AKD 1 2 3 -10 has
changed, it's not about how many chips as such it's more about adding pieces to the puzzle moving forward to improve upon
AKD 1000 whereby offering a clear pathway to different clients, whom many will have different objectives and goals etc.

We, as a company are very accommodating, very willing to make sure we offer our future clients a gateway to product success,
flexibility is a must, and I believe Sean has opened up that clear pathway to success for all concerned and engaged with Brainchip.

"No one Tech company is an island unto itself"....."we need partners to the North, South, East & West"....😊

Regards...Texta (y)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
View attachment 35565
Warning!!
Highly speculative!!
Look away!

we all remember Jean Luc Chatelain coming onto the podcast with Sean Heir a few months back.

Jean seemed very interested in what Brainchip was doing and was over all very positive of Brainchips vison and their technology.

Sean and Jean are old pals and said they were going to play golf together in the not to distant future.

We know how many of the podcast guests have proven to materialise into something directly related to brainchip.

I wonder is Sean was able to play a hole in one and score Jean for our new recruitment ??
Don't know about that but maybe Tech can have a game of golf with them, being our golf pro!
Get them on the 19th tee Tech and drill them for info. ;)😁

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi Aaron,

Helium is an ARM in-house development - it is software controlled and uses MAC calculations, but may be "good enough" for some uses.

This would be slower and more power-hungry than Akida.

This is the ARM Helium patent. It allows the co-processor to handle instructions of different lengths as system busses can vary from 8-bit to 128-bit.

It also does vector processing.

WO2022023704A1 VECTOR PROCESSING 20200730

1683247362079.png

Vector processing can be useful in instances where processing operations are carried out on many different instances of the data to be processed. In a vector processing arrangement, a single instruction can be applied to multiple data items (of a data vector) at the same time. This can improve the efficiency and throughput of data processing compared to scalar processing.

It has been proposed to provide a vector processing instruction set which is "agnostic" with respect to the physical vector length provided by hardware by which code containing instructions from that instruction set is executed. An example is an instruction set defined by the so-called "Scalable Vector Extension" (SVE) or the SVE2 architectures originating from Arm Ltd. However, the decoding and/or executing of at least some instructions of such an instruction set requires knowledge of an available vector length compatible with that provided by the actual hardware

1683247431805.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

jk6199

Regular
Big transactions on ASX again?

Does someone know something , or is this ARM & Brainchip talk something bigger than we thought?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

charles2

Regular
Jinx, no jinx, jinx, no jinx..........

At the risk of..................

Bought almost 40k of BRCHF today.

Did I finally get the timing right? Asking for a Black Swan Event.

Oh my. A few thousand more for 1M.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Now to watch for any supply coming in as SP creeps up.

I've just watched the 42.5 level go from 31k to 340k approx on offer.

See what the buyers want to do from here.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Does someone know something , or is this ARM & Brainchip talk something bigger than we thought?

mr-bean-weird-face.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

mrgds

Regular

I think the BRN/ARM Media Alert has given rise to speculation on something bigger.
I also think todays s/p action is a pre-curser to Mondays action.
Imagine how todays trading might have been going if the ARM/BRN Media Alert was put out via the ASX ...........:rolleyes:
Imagine if we get a "Price Sensitive "Ann on Monday morning stating ARM has stumped up for a IP license ..............:eek:

OR ................ it could be that ............... "OUR SHARE PRICE IS SOOOOO FU#%ING LOW ATM"

AKIDO ( you know you know ) BALLISTO

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Jinx, no jinx, jinx, no jinx..........

At the risk of..................

Bought almost 40k of BRCHF today.

Did I finally get the timing right? Asking for a Black Swan Event.

Oh my. A few thousand more for 1M.
Congratulations, I hope you'll become a billionaire on Brainchip! 🙂👍

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
I hope and I dream that M$FT will be sensible enough to incorporate bleeding edge AI tech:

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

charles2

Regular
Congratulations, I hope you'll become a billionaire on Brainchip! 🙂👍
Thanks for the sentiment. Obstacle is that I was born in 1945 and I have mucho health issues. Although you would never know by looking at me.

If (when) I'm losing it...my wife is very young looking and attractive.

And she is a near world class chef.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Gonna have to light-up some jiffy firelighters under the spa bath if the SP keeps humming along at this pace! 🔥 🛀

beafb5a03635f1002b231cd10642b1f3--outdoor-bathtub-outdoor-showers.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

mrgds

Regular
Thanks for the sentiment. Obstacle is that I was born in 1945 and I have mucho health issues. Although you would never know by looking at me.

If (when) I'm losing it...my wife is very young looking and attractive.
As a well regarded poster often said .......................... "generational wealth " .................................... (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Xray1

Regular
Will Sean H & Co pull the rabbit out from the hat before the AGM ...... looks to me like it just could happen with the ARM presentation next week... !!!

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom