BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230427_070239_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Foxdog

Regular
Frequently see blowout undisciplined selling volume at/near the bottom. Frustrated holders throw in the towel.....ie "get me out of here"
From the tenor of our board......sounds consistent with this thesis.

Vamos a ver.
This definitely looks like general capitulation. There is no way the company is worth less now than it was 18 months ago. It'll find an irrational floor before turning around. A revenue producing IP announcement thrown into the mix will see this reverse as quickly as it has descended. Those with enough courage to buy now while all are panicking might reap significant rewards.
My opinion only.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Kachoo

Regular
Hoping SH pulls a UNO reverse here..

This definitely looks like general capitulation. There is no way the company is worth less now than it was 18 months ago. It'll find an irrational floor before turning around. A revenue producing IP announcement thrown into the mix will see this reverse as quickly as it has descended. Those with enough courage to buy now while all are panicking might reap significant rewards.
My opinion only.
You are quite correct they may reap rewards.

Going past many companies such as Apple Google Amazon they all had 75% hair cuts the recovered and are now just a blip a current daily range in trading for many of them.

The company has some value the IP has value. What is it well that's a question we do not know. But i would say it is north of this value imo.

Markets over shoot values and under shoot values cause it's emotionally driven.

All I can say is the company from the MB announcement has matured greatly. We have many new partnerships that will drive future revenue in due time. Devices will be made.

The fear driven responses that Akida 1000 failed is false.

If you do the research and review what applications each product is good for you will see its far from a failure it's a success.

Akida 1000 has applications
Akida 1500 has applications
Akida 2.0 has applications

Each is different for the end product. Obviously they get more complex in operation but case use will vary.

Just like any product it will have variants.
Adoption is not stalled understanding and knowledge is slowing the process but as more and more case studies show Neuromorphic computing should be the standarded BRN will be there with there product.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Machine Learning on the Edge with Zach Shelby, Episode 4 — BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir on Next-Gen AI Silicon IP​

Interesting how this just got posted today????

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Glen

Regular

Shadow59

Regular
I guess technically the 4C doesn't have to come out till the COB tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
This is a very nice week for BrainChip.
We are set up nicely for next week.
Very interesting times.
Good luck to you all 🥰

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Same here, they let me buy more, and I thought that I had my quota, so as old saying goes,
(Never look a gift horse in the mouth), so I brought as many as they let me @.62 on the 09/02:sneaky:
Same here, let me add another 4500 shares.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I just hope if its going to be positive it's done on open market so as not to create a gap that has to be filled... Or just wishful thinking 🤔😂

Reactions: 9 users
This is a very nice week for BrainChip.
We are set up nicely for next week.
Very interesting times.
Good luck to you all 🥰
Its either a genius move that we all buy like crazy or baked beans and toast when I retire... at least I wont have problems with bowel movement due to lack of fibre in my diet
😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hopefully it’s positive, but if it’s not so good it will give the nah sayers 3 full days to rip us to sheds. So hopefully it’s released today or tomorrow morning at the latest, unless it’s a positive 4C then everyone will be happy if it’s released after trading on Friday.

Reactions: 3 users
You would have to expect a milestone payment in relation to the Mercedes ‘work’ quite soon right? - new models are being presented now to the market with the new MB.OS with the enhanced AI, what is most likely our hardware and smarts inside to drive the AI.

I think this development milestone payment is what Sean expected late last year. Royalties to follow but you would have to expect some bulk milestones payment(s) here for working together for around 3 years already.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Foxdog

Regular
Its either a genius move that we all buy like crazy or baked beans and toast when I retire... at least I wont have problems with bowel movement due to lack of fibre in my diet
😄
And there lies the dilemma - there's a point where it becomes irresistible, particularly if there is no specific news to justify the decline.

Reactions: 8 users
And there lies the dilemma - there's a point where it becomes irresistible, particularly if there is no specific news to justify the decline.
Yups.... We will see... lucky I like Baked Beans.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Quiltman

Regular
Where are we on the emotional investment cycle here on BRN I wonder ?

1682559712000.png

Capitulation ... or moving into despondency I reckon.
All very normal .

And the investing strategy against this emotional investment cycle ( which the "shorts" are all over ).

And the trick, identify point of despondency and have the conviction and emotional fortitude to invest your funds at "despondency" ... provided your investment thesis is correct of course. Hats off to anyone with the balls ( "emotional fortitude" ) to be buying right now ... including the ladies in the room of course.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

jk6199

Regular
Yups.... We will see... lucky I like Baked Beans.
I've been in the dog house a while now eating bake beans with the dog.

Even the dog is complaining about the smell already

fart GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

View attachment 35113

All very normal .

And the investing strategy against this emotional investment cycle ( which the "shorts" are all over ).

And the trick, identify point of despondency and have the conviction and emotional fortitude to invest your funds at "despondency" ... provided your investment thesis is correct of course. Hats off to anyone with the balls ( "emotional fortitude" ) to be buying right now ... including the ladies in the room of course.
Made of steel mate, made of steel.😂😂
Balls of steel.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Deena

Regular

View attachment 35113

All very normal .

LOL. Well I certainly see the opportunity. (I haven't left 'optimistic' yet.) We bought another 25,000 yesterday at 38 cents. Unfortunately I think that will be our last purchase before the inevitable rise comes (whenever that may be). We have simply run out of funds to invest any more. Lo que será, será.
Deena

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

KKFoo

Regular
I am buying also..

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining