BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Nein, nicht unbedingt. Deutsche sprechen auch Englisch;)

Are you sure?
The Launch What GIF by CTV

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks for the succinct recap. Now if only the company via TD / SH could have mentioned that, rather than that inadequate summary devoid of detail, then there wouldn't have been any doubts. In any case I will abstain from voting as I am a foreign holder and it's too taxing to get my voice heard through the nominee firewall.
Fact Finder, though an esteemed member of our group, though currently silent, to my understanding does not speak for, or on behalf of the company.
So they could not put his post up in verification of their actions.
Though I recalled the germ of his missive and accepted his opinion I am very pleased that it has been reproduced here.
Each of course must needs do their own research and act as they see fit.
GLTAH

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
I respect both their opinions, but that doesn't mean I would be persuaded to agree with their's or anyone else's, if it goes against what I can see as the truth, in my own mind (which can admittedly be a scary place 😛).

While the horse is definitely not dead, I've said my piece on the subject and I'm not going to continue beating it (although I reserve the right to give it another prod.. 😉)

Too many people, take as Gospel, the words of those in positions of authority, or those that should be telling things as they are, whether that is Government, the Media, Companys, or what have you..

In my opinion, there are too many sheep in the World, only too willing to be led, but there would actually be chaos, if that wasn't the case..

View attachment 35073
Dingo,
The issue of the shares to MH - is not even noticible on your holding, with the number of RSU in question.
It will be passed .

The now incumbent CEO has to espouse to previous agreements. Let the CEO do what he is doing ,as he is not doing this without approval of the present Board of Directors. (see previous Brainchip released and reread /repeated statements.) After this vote he then has a clean slate without fufilling obligations that he has inherited with the position.

You have the right to vote the way you want to vote.

Please just stop giving this vote unnecessary oxygen, - the legal ramifications are going to be far more detrimental to the company if this has to play out in a Court of Law.

Think about it - there are far more recent positives with awards and exposed connections to discuss on this public forum.

WAIT FOR THE QUARTERLEY REPORT .

Stop carrying on as though you are being personally robbed.

1682512237994.png

AKIDO BALLISTA UBQTS-:)🤣🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

You discussed today whether our forum could influence the course. I think that's certainly not the case. If then pages like the following....
If you look for Brainchip and go to News, this page appears and a purchase is currently not recommended. Nevertheless, I find the site very informative, since it is not only about the course, but also shows a lot of information about BRN.

I'm really looking forward to our Q1, because that's what I was looking for.🥰😘

BrainChip Holdings Stock: Should You Buy Now?​

How safe is it to buy BrainChip Holdings stock if price action remains negative and support is AUD0.40?​

At a glance:
  • BrainChip Holdings - Development of neural computing technology.
  • Interesting shareholders are already on board at this early stage.
  • BrainChip Holdings stock is battling negative trend and support areas
The BrainChip Holdings share shows a persistently negative course. Prices continued to fall for the past week with support areas located at AU$0.40 and AU$0.37. Investors should monitor developments carefully. The purpose of this article is to clarify whether BrainChip Holdings stock is worth buying now.
In order to clarify whether a purchase is an option, various criteria are now being discussed. In addition to the analyst estimates and the shareholder structure, the fundamental and technical chart situation also comes into focus. With this overview, the situation can be assessed. But let's start from the beginning, what is BrainChip Holdings anyway?

The evaluation of the trend analysis

This section focuses on the overall evaluation of the trend analysis. All together there are 30 parameters, 2 of which can be considered bullish. That is only 6.67%. Therefore, the status here is set to " Very Bearish ". From this point of view, it is wise to wait and not buy BrainChip Holdings stock until the analysis produces a better result.

Should You Buy BrainChip Holdings Stock Now?

Conclusion
- With a view to the areas examined, and this means the price development, the fundamental assessment, but also sales and profit, the BrainChip Holdings share can be rated as follows at this point: "Wait" .

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

JoMo68

Regular
He hasn’t disappeared BVR. He is in some posters responses since leaving 1 April. I’m not pointing out which posts but FF has a certain style. All good as I appreciate FF still providing comments but it’s more on a casual basis.
I do agree though the forum has changed in the past month or so but don’t know if it’s lost it’s way.
I thought there was a bit of an ‘FF vibe’ to a few posts lately. I understand his decision to step back - the bs floating around here at times is exhausting.

• Love
  • Fire
Dingo,
The issue of the shares to MH - is not even noticible on your holding, with the number of RSU in question.
It will be passed .

The now incumbent CEO has to espouse to previous agreements. Let the CEO do what he is doing ,as he is not doing this without approval of the present Board of Directors. (see previous Brainchip released and reread /repeated statements.) After this vote he then has a clean slate without fufilling obligations that he has inherited with the position.

You have the right to vote the way you want to vote.

Please just stop giving this vote unnecessary oxygen, - the legal ramifications are going to be far more detrimental to the company if this has to play out in a Court of Law.

Think about it - there are far more recent positives with awards and exposed connections to discuss on this public forum.

WAIT FOR THE QUARTERLEY REPORT .

Stop carrying on as though you are being personally robbed.

View attachment 35076

AKIDO BALLISTA UBQTS-:)🤣🤣🤣
Why do I feel like I've just been told off by my Mother 😔..

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
More Valeo Scala3 info. An announcement from them including us would be all we need to launch!

Valeos SCALA #LiDAR Series: Transforming the Future of #AutonomousDriving
A success story. One of a kind 🔥👇

Valeo continues to dominate the lidar industry with its groundbreaking SCALA series. SCALA 1, a revolutionary leap in lidar technology, has been integrated into premium Audi models like the A6, A7, and Q7/Q8. SCALA 2 made its way into Mercedes' luxury vehicles, and now, introducing SCALA 3! 🔥

Valeo proudly announces two major contracts for its third-generation SCALA 3 LiDAR with a leading Asian manufacturer and a top American robotaxi company, bringing in orders worth over €1 billion.

Key SCALA 3 Highlights:
• Expansion of Level 3 conditionally automated vehicles' domain up to 130 kph
• Paving the way for Level 4 robotaxi deployment at scale
• Unparalleled resolution with 12 million pixels per second and detection range up to 300 meters
• Perception and AI-based algorithms for safety and reliability
• Market leader with over 575 patents filed

Valeo's SCALA 3 LiDAR sets the standard for the next generation of highly automated systems, making autonomous driving a reality. With more than 10 years of development and 5 years of production, Valeo's lidar technology is reliable and globally recognized.

Discover more lidar insights and news by joining The Lidar Society
👉 https://lnkd.in/eAMkmspa

Clément Nouvel are you ready to share some sneak peak of #lidar data? 🤭😱

:)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Just a comment on what is happening in the forum of late.
In a previous life I was a marine engineer , a very responsible job in itself, but ultimately the Master/Captain of the vessel is always held accountable for all decisions made when at sea. Respect and admiration of the Master is a requirement of all professional positions held on board, which usually results in smooth sailing even in the worst of conditions.
I find it quite disturbing that faceless people on a forum are casting aspersions and are undermining the integrity of management, it is generally a given to a somewhat educated individual that ongoing due diligence is a requirement for anything you do where your "hard earned" is at risk of evaporating. I have not seen anything whatsoever that has shaken my resolve in this great enterprise, and as a matter of fact, I think Sean is doing a stellar job at the helm in only a relatively short period of time. The company has very much matured under his watch, and I cannot wait for what the future holds for us all.
Just remember we are not the Titanic we are the fucking iceberg.

Zip It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Apple TV+

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users
Oh wow, within the first half hour of trading in the US, BRCHF's daily volume is already the highest it's been in a year. The 65 day avg is 60.53K and at the moment today's daily volume is sitting at 451.07K!!!

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
More Valeo Scala3 info. An announcement from them including us would be all we need to launch!

Valeos SCALA #LiDAR Series: Transforming the Future of #AutonomousDriving
A success story. One of a kind 🔥👇

Valeo continues to dominate the lidar industry with its groundbreaking SCALA series. SCALA 1, a revolutionary leap in lidar technology, has been integrated into premium Audi models like the A6, A7, and Q7/Q8. SCALA 2 made its way into Mercedes' luxury vehicles, and now, introducing SCALA 3! 🔥

Valeo proudly announces two major contracts for its third-generation SCALA 3 LiDAR with a leading Asian manufacturer and a top American robotaxi company, bringing in orders worth over €1 billion.

Key SCALA 3 Highlights:
• Expansion of Level 3 conditionally automated vehicles' domain up to 130 kph
• Paving the way for Level 4 robotaxi deployment at scale
• Unparalleled resolution with 12 million pixels per second and detection range up to 300 meters
• Perception and AI-based algorithms for safety and reliability
• Market leader with over 575 patents filed

Valeo's SCALA 3 LiDAR sets the standard for the next generation of highly automated systems, making autonomous driving a reality. With more than 10 years of development and 5 years of production, Valeo's lidar technology is reliable and globally recognized.

Discover more lidar insights and news by joining The Lidar Society
👉 https://lnkd.in/eAMkmspa

Clément Nouvel are you ready to share some sneak peak of #lidar data? 🤭😱

:)
Let's not forget that Luminar has an agreement with Mercedes from mid-decade.

https://investors.luminartech.com/n...-and-mercedes-benz-announce-broad-deal-across

After two years of close collaboration between the two companies, Mercedes-Benz now plans to integrate the next generation of Luminar’s Iris lidar and its associated software technology across a broad range of its next-generation production vehicle lines by mid-decade. The performance of the next-generation Iris is tailored to meet the demanding requirements of Mercedes-Benz for a new conditionally automated driving system that is planned to operate at higher speed for freeways, as well as for enhanced driver assistance systems for urban environments. It will also be simplifying the design integration with a sleeker profile. This multi-billion dollar deal is a milestone moment for the two companies and the industry and is poised to substantially enhance the technical capabilities and safety of conditionally automated driving systems.

“Mercedes’ standards for vehicle safety and performance are among the highest in the industry, and their decision to double down on Luminar reinforces that commitment,” said Austin Russell, Founder and CEO of Luminar. “We are now set to enable the broadest scale deployment of this technology in the industry. It’s been an incredible sprint so far, and we are fully committed to making this happen – together with Mercedes-Benz.”

“In a first step we have introduced a Level 3 system in our top line models. Next, we want to implement advanced automated driving features in a broader scale within our portfolio,” said Markus Schäfer, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes Benz Group AG and Chief Technology Officer, Development & Procurement. “I am convinced that Luminar is a great partner to help realize our vision and roadmap for automated and accident-free driving
.”

Luminar have 2 years cooperation with Mercedes. On the LiDaR front, Valeo has been with them for 3 generations of Scala.

Luminar have a foveated LiDaR system which it enables it to focus its light spots on points of interest. This feature may give Luminar an advantage over longer range detection. I'm pretty sure there are other LiDaR companies with foveated LiDaR systems.

The article says "across a broad range of its (Mercedes) next generation production vehicles". So that seems to fall short of "all its next gen production vehicles".

I don't recall Luminar having digital SNN technology.

US10491885B1 Post-processing by lidar system guided by camera information

1682518286750.png

. The point cloud is sent to a 3D modeling processor 116 to be used in generating a 3D model 118 of the scene. The controller may alternatively be a part of the modeling processor or independent as shown.

[0032] ... The integral images are then tested by a cascaded sequence of classifiers to arrive at detected objects. Alternatively, a convolutional neural network (CNN) approach such as Faster Regional CNN or You Only Look Once type object detection, classification, and localization may be used. The CNN engine may include image buffers alternating with convolutional layers connected in a cascading sequence to produce a final object image or set of object images as outputs. These buffers and layers may be implemented in general purpose, graphics, or specialized neural network circuits. As mentioned above, the detected object is then tracked in the lidar point cloud.

Luminar's discussion of NNs does not disclose a deep knowledge of the topic. They know of them, but not about them.

#############################################################

US11361449B2 Neural network for object detection and tracking 2020-05-06

1682518443785.png

[0083] Because the blocks of FIG. 3 (and various other figures described herein) depict a software architecture rather than physical components, it is understood that, when any reference is made herein to a particular neural network or other software architecture component being “trained,” or to the role of any software architecture component (e.g., sensors 102 ) in conducting such training, the operations or procedures described may have occurred on a different computing system (e.g., using specialized development software). Thus, for example, neural networks of the segmentation module 110 , classification module 112 and/or tracking module 114 may have been trained on a different computer system before being implemented within any vehicle. Put differently, the components of the sensor control architecture 100 may be included in a “final” product within a particular vehicle, without that vehicle or its physical components (sensors 102 , etc.) necessarily having been used for any training processes.

The last sentence suggests that the Luminar system is not capable of machine learning in situ. My guess is that ML is necessary for a LiDaR system but I don't know this for a fact. So, while Luminar have very fancy laser optics, they do seem to be lacking on the NN/ML side of things.

Since Mercedes knows of the power saving performance of digital spiking NNs, will they prevail upon Luminar to incorporate it in their LiDaR?

Well, they've still got a couple of years ...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

dippY22

Regular
Oh wow, within the first half hour of trading in the US, BRCHF's daily volume is already the highest it's been in a year. The 65 day avg is 60.53K and at the moment today's daily volume is sitting at 451.07K!!!
Yes, and it looks to be sales, not purchases.

• Thinking
  • Wow

charles2

Regular
Frequently see blowout undisciplined selling volume at/near the bottom. Frustrated holders throw in the towel.....ie "get me out of here"
From the tenor of our board......sounds consistent with this thesis.

Vamos a ver.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

goodvibes

Regular

Machine Learning on the Edge with Zach Shelby, Episode 4 — BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir on Next-Gen AI Silicon IP​

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

dippY22

Regular
Frequently see blowout undisciplined selling volume at/near the bottom. Frustrated holders throw in the towel.....ie "get me out of here"
From the tenor of our board......sounds consistent with this thesis.

Vamos a ver.
Hope you're right. 🤞

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
  • Fire

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse
2 Std. •

"The [NXP Semiconductors] i.MX 93 family targets a variety of ML-based edge applications across segments due to its heterogeneous cores and Arm Ethos-U65 NPU. The Ethos-U65 and Cortex-M33 combination enables low-power machine learning applications, such as voice recognition and wake-word detection in voice AI solutions such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home. The Cortex-A55 and Ethos-U65 combo works in parallel for more compute-intense applications such as industrial vision, smart hubs, smart doorbells, and driver monitoring systems. The power modes of our i.MX 93 family along with the different processing units make it the perfect choice to achieve cost-efficient entry-level ML applications across different segments."

1682531545837.png

Reactions: 11 users

Frangipani

Regular

For every seller, there’s a buyer… 😎

(Admittedly, with stocks heavily manipulated by short-sellers, it’s a little more complex than that, but it’s still worth thinking about this phrase for a moment.)

And I’ll throw in two of Warren Buffett’s most famous quotes:

“The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.”
“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

Provided we are talking about quality companies, that is. And about money you own and presumably won’t need in the near future, I would like to add.

I‘ll sign off by quoting Benjamin Franklin as my disclaimer:
“In this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes.”

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2023-04-26-20-25-42-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-26-20-36-54-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Fire

GStocks123