BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Of interest regarding battery life.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

toasty

Regular
Maybe they should actually announce on asx… nah, twitter’s fine…
IMO opinion, the reason for the lack of announcements on the ASX is that we have a CEO and most board members who are US IT people and used to doing business in a different way to how we plebs work down under. I'm pretty sure they feel that all the people in their circle of influence get to know of any news, i.e. the IT industry and EAP's, prospects and license holders, through the channels they are using. I can almost guarantee that if we had a largely Australian board and an Aussie CEO the granting of a prestigous industry award would indeed result in a (non price sensitive) ASX announcement so that the shareholders and wide investment community were made aware. I reckon they'd realise that the majority of the many thousands of BRN shareholders are not part of the IT industry and therefore do not routinely receive such information.

I've said many times that I'm a strong supporter of our technical founders but I must admit to being continually disappointed by the lack of understanding of the Australian investment environment by our US based management. Roll on a Nasdaq listing so they (management) can play in an investment sandpit they understand.

FWIW

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
In my opinion it's pretty easy for the shorters to drive the price this low.

They basicly pumped it up got shorts in higher.

With negative campaigns they have managed to scare away any speculative buyers to invest as a result of the chaos they created on these forms.

Then kept pushing the price down with continued scare mongering false comments. Knowing the development process and macro economics are challenging.

With no new money comming in you just keep dropping the price.

I do believe they are losing time and ammo as this drop is pre release which will keep longs short tempered now edgy and likely to cave at points and sell not all but some with little pain to the shorter.

This drive obviously not supported by management but also not assisted with all the issues on ASX announcements has driven any new money till revenue kicks in.

All on my opinion.

This pre C4 drop may be their last punt IMO

All my speculation

But fear can do lots that people would not imagine.

I recall many times in the past, in anticipation of an announcement (and the ones that were favourable to the companies position), the share price retracted after the announcement came out. This happened multiple times and the rationale for this was not able to be explained on this forum and on the previous one that we came from.

Today we await the release of the 4C that should be out soon. The SP has dropped significantly on no news again. Could it be that some are "in the know", and this could be the last opportunity to buy up cheap before the good news tomorrow!

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Iseki

Regular
You're entitled to your own opinion Diogenese.

The reason I think it's a "buddy" deal, is because I think it's likely he didn't have a million dollars in free capital to exercise the options at the time.

How could him not exercising the options and giving the Company a million dollars, possibly be in the best interests of the Company, or its shareholders?

The reason of tax selling was given.

At no time in the Company’s past, has it given consideration, to what the selling of shares (LDN for example) would do to the share price.
It's just been a case of "Well that's the Market".

@MDhere, he will have to sell a hunk almost immediately, to cover his tax, for the same reasons as the Company was supposedly protecting us from, when the share price was much higher.

The argument that this is not dilution by the Company, because the options were already granted, is baseless, as they were granted on the basis of providing the Company, with a million dollars in funds.

Now they are just a gift.

@Cirat, the whole idea, that Emmanuel Hernandez has a claim against the Company, doesn't gel with me, when it was outside normal circumstances, for the treating of the options.

His "favor" to the Company of not exercising, simply does not make sense.
I wonder if EH is still mates with some of our potential clients and we are over a barrel?

Rskiff

Regular
I wonder if EH is still mates with some of our potential clients and we are over a barrel?
Surely the tech would sell itself on its' benefits

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Another great day and week ahead for BRN.

Congratulations to all of us (🎒) holders :cool: :love:

Hopefully a few more of great weeks to come
XOXOXOXOXOXO

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Another great day and week ahead for BRN.

Congratulations to all of us (🎒) holders :cool: :love:

Hopefully a few more of great weeks to come
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Long time no see baccy xx

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I don't know, but the whole matter stinks.

I have no problem with him being awarded with 8 million options, on the same terms, of 12.5 cents exercise rate.

There was no guarantee that he would exercise the options, even if the original period was kept in place.

I personally see no reason, why he should be granted 8 million shares, at no cost.

That was not his original entitlement.

Only the option to aquire shares in the Company.

It's pretty obvious to me, that this deal was made in Emmanuel Hernandez's best interests.
Not the Company's or shareholders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

Today we await the release of the 4C that should be out soon. The SP has dropped significantly on no news again. Could it be that some are "in the know", and this could be the last opportunity to buy up cheap before the good news tomorrow!
let’s pray

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Damo4

Regular
POV: Me when I remember who decided my avg buy in price (I did):

Bobby Hill Spiritual Meditation GIF | GIFDB.com

BTW, a quote I came across recently seems to bring some calm:
Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.”

Hope everyone is doing ok.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Cirat

Regular
IMO opinion, the reason for the lack of announcements on the ASX is that we have a CEO and most board members who are US IT people and used to doing business in a different way to how we plebs work down under. I'm pretty sure they feel that all the people in their circle of influence get to know of any news, i.e. the IT industry and EAP's, prospects and license holders, through the channels they are using. I can almost guarantee that if we had a largely Australian board and an Aussie CEO the granting of a prestigous industry award would indeed result in a (non price sensitive) ASX announcement so that the shareholders and wide investment community were made aware. I reckon they'd realise that the majority of the many thousands of BRN shareholders are not part of the IT industry and therefore do not routinely receive such information.

I've said many times that I'm a strong supporter of our technical founders but I must admit to being continually disappointed by the lack of understanding of the Australian investment environment by our US based management. Roll on a Nasdaq listing so they (management) can play in an investment sandpit they understand.

FWIW
We need to list on the NASDAQ .... USA holders will value us more and generally hold shares for 7 - 10 years

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
We need to list on the NASDAQ .... USA holders will value us more and generally hold shares for 7 - 10 years
I disagree, USA would smoke up more than what we are Doing on the ASX. Take IONQ for example. It has the most advanced quantum computers publicly know, has actual revenue threat is growing and is along valued at roughly a billion USA. Not to mention a current short interest of roughly 25%.

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'll bet it's the same sorta ratbags with a different accent. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Just a thought, but what if EH was quietly asked to retire by the board so the new Chairman could take over, and it wasn’t all that friendly.
I have nothing to back this up, but the smell of legal issues makes me ponder.

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier... then the price soared to $2.34 and EH lost out on the opportunity for profit (more than $15m) thus the potential of legal action... which would explain why now they're being offered to him for free instead of at 12.5c. This may also be why the issue cannot be further elaborated upon aside from the exact wording in the statement which the lawyers have most certainly approved and SH read out word-for-word.

Again not based on facts just my feeling on how this all makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Just a thought, but what if EH was quietly asked to retire by the board so the new Chairman could take over, and it wasn’t all that friendly.
I have nothing to back this up, but the smell of legal issues makes me ponder.
I’ll guess we will find out more details if it’s a no vote

• Fire

Rach2512

Regular
Don't bother with these cry babies, they will only cry more when you give them attention. It's much simpler just to put them on ignore and they will eventually grow tired of crying when nobody is listening.
That's what I 've done, I've put quite a few on ignore rerecently it makes such a difference.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

KiKi

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

KiKi

Regular