BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
I'm a 100% sure Mickledork is Sherman aka.Shareman... Writes exactly the same on the MF articles as the HC bs
.... and who does this remind you of on here? :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
On a day like today, where we focus of the tyranny and injustices of the past and the many brave men and women who paid the ultimate price, I for one feel very humbled and privileged for the sacrifices they made, to be here living a good life in a free and democratic society.
To the people that are disillusioned at present with BRN, please show a bit of humility, put aside your egos or sense of self-importance to listen, learn and grow to what is actually unfolding here.
In my eyes, this is only the calm before the storm, short term pain for long term gain, we are on the cusp of the 4th industrial revolution and BRN is positioning itself nicely with its growing number of commercial friends. We are on track to get a decent slice of the pie with maybe a nice Muscat to wash it all down for all the hard and dedicated work the whole of team Brainchip has achieved thus far.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

manny100

Regular
Had a 2nd listen to the 3rd Quarter Q & A. I thought it was very good and addressed many of the queries often seen on forums.
Not sure why so many are complaining about the podcast but i suspect we may have a few downrampers deliberately stirring up unrest.
One thing that must be taken into account is that BRN is still regarded as a spec stock and that is what we invested in.
At least we now have a 'line of sight' as to when Gen 2 will be commercially available and that revenue will start to flow in (2024+).
I note that early adapters have access already.
I am optimistic and still accumulating.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
I'm a 100% sure Mickledork is Sherman aka.Shareman... Writes exactly the same on the MF articles as the HC bs
Might just be convergent evolution..

Convergent evolution occurs when species occupy similar ecological niches and adapt in similar ways in response to similar selective pressures. Traits that arise through convergent evolution are referred to as 'analogous structures'. They are contrasted with 'homologous structures', which have a common origin.

_20230425_124810.JPG

We have common terms for these kinds of people, which I will abbreviate as DHs and FWs, even though they have no direct relationship to eachother.

Knockers of BrainChip, will always "sound" the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

MDhere

Regular
Thanks mate, will bookmark that straight away. Saved to watch later in yt account. Cheers
My brain is stuck with the words market 2030 $15 trillion dollars won't be generated by the cloud it will come from Edge Devices.

15 trillion reasons why this small 1000 eyes group are here to see an explosion of sales. I think myself lucky to be 1 shareholder in this $15 trillion dollar market.

Amen 15 trillion times.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some thoughts on the ARM chip;
1. Qualcomm litigation;
2. Major customers seeking to design their own processors.
3. ARM recently advised that it saw a major risk in having a large proportion of its business with a few major customers.
4. ARM recently announced proposed changes to its licensing model to increase revenue.
5. Softbank has $170B debt.
6. ARM is suddenly chummy with BRN.

1. Qualcomm supplies the processors for most mobile phones.

Qualcomm took over Nuvia which had a licence from ARM providing access to more advanced tech than the Qualcomm licence from ARM. ARM contends that the licence is non-transferrable. So does the ARM chip give ARM extra leverage over Qualcomm, possibly with a view to a settlement, because it would be a major shift for ARM to become a chip seller?

2. If ARM's major customers develop their own chips in competition with ARM, then ARM will need to find a new market. As we have seen selling IP to new customers is a tough job, so providing the finished article may be an easier task.

3. See 1 & 2.

4. This is no doubt linked to 5 and also to 1.

5. res ipsa loquitur. Softbank need a heap of readies.

6. The half-full version is my preferred outcome (ie, unsupported by any confirmatory evidence), where ARM decides to float off its in-house AI, Helium, and replace it with Akida 2 in their "more advanced" chip.

The dots here are:
BrainChip joining ARM's preferred partners,
the very recent announcement of ARM's fabless chip production plans, where
IFS is slated to be the fab,
BRN is an IFS partner, and
ARM is about to sing Akida's praises.

There does seem to be something very exciting bubbling away in the old crockpot 🍲, doesn't there Dodgy?

One thing I thought was a bit odd though about the article I read on Arm's chip-making ambitions was where it stated "People close to Arm insist there are no plans to sell or license the product and that it is only working on a prototype" and "The hope is that the prototype will allow it to demonstrate the power and capabilities of its designs to the wider market".

I don't understand what the point would be in working on a prototype if it wasn't going to be sold or licensed?🤷‍♀️ Am I missing something?🥴

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Beebo

Regular
From my perspective, it is crystal clear the glass is 3/4 full. I even averaged down and provided my wife guidance to check our accounts this October.

Cheers!

(Please check on me this October) 😀

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There does seem to be something very exciting bubbling away in the old crockpot 🍲, doesn't there Dodgy?

One thing I thought was a bit odd though about the article I read on Arm's chip-making ambitions was where it stated "People close to Arm insist there are no plans to sell or license the product and that it is only working on a prototype" and "The hope is that the prototype will allow it to demonstrate the power and capabilities of its designs to the wider market".

I don't understand what the point would be in working on a prototype if it wasn't going to be sold or licensed?🤷‍♀️ Am I missing something?🥴
Well didn't someone quote Sean as saying that an option was for us to "sell them the chip"?

I think we have learned that licensing IP is a hard sell. ARM is warning that it has only a few major customer making up 75%+ of their sales. You've got to pretty big to have a custom-made chip for yourself - it costs a few million dollars.

So are we now walking back the IP licence only model?

I'd also like to see us licensing the Akida simulation software for commercial use as we did with Studio. Software licences are renewable annually, and we could also licence our model libraries. These would involve no capital outlay from the users, just the licence fee, and no repeat manufacturing costs other than improvements and debugging for us.

In modern parlance, we need to monetize our assets.

Now hopefully there will be a big announcement in the coming weeks so you can see I'm just blowing smoke (whatever that means).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well didn't someone quote Sean as saying that an option was for us to "sell them the chip"?

I think we have learned that licensing IP is a hard sell. ARM is warning that it has only a few major customer making up 75%+ of their sales. You've got to pretty big to have a custom-made chip for yourself - it costs a few million dollars.

I'd also like to see us licensing the Akida simulation software for commercial use as we did with Studio. Software licences are renewable annually, and we could also licence our model libraries. These would involve no capital outlay from the users, just the licence fee, and no repeat manufacturing costs other than improvements and debugging for us.

Now hopefully there will be a big announcement in the coming weeks so you can see I'm just blowing smoke (whatever that means).
Used to mean your rings were shot ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

I accidentally stumbled upon this tid-bit.

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 1.47.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 1.52.45 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 1.52.31 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

"So are we now walking back the IP licence only model?"

Hasn't that already happened with AKIDA1500, as some of the initial run has been slated for selling, to system integrators?

Your idea of licensing the AKIDA software simulation, should be passed on to the Company.

All avenues of revenue production should be pursued, especially if the investment risk is low.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tony Coles

Regular
I’ll have to learn self defence if the better half looks up the SP at the moment 😳
Give you a little advise, in case she does find out i’m clearing out the garage to make room for my bed till end of 2024 hopefully till our great company brings in the bacon, the real revenue.🥹

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

Some thoughts on the ARM chip;
1. Qualcomm litigation;
2. Major customers seeking to design their own processors.
3. ARM recently advised that it saw a major risk in having a large proportion of its business with a few major customers.
4. ARM recently announced proposed changes to its licensing model to increase revenue.
5. Softbank has $170B debt.
6. ARM is suddenly chummy with BRN.

1. Qualcomm supplies the processors for most mobile phones.

Qualcomm took over Nuvia which had a licence from ARM providing access to more advanced tech than the Qualcomm licence from ARM. ARM contends that the licence is non-transferrable. So does the ARM chip give ARM extra leverage over Qualcomm, possibly with a view to a settlement, because it would be a major shift for ARM to become a chip seller?

2. If ARM's major customers develop their own chips in competition with ARM, then ARM will need to find a new market. As we have seen selling IP to new customers is a tough job, so providing the finished article may be an easier task.

3. See 1 & 2.

4. This is no doubt linked to 5 and also to 1.

5. res ipsa loquitur. Softbank need a heap of readies.

6. The half-full version is my preferred outcome (ie, unsupported by any confirmatory evidence), where ARM decides to float off its in-house AI, Helium, and replace it with Akida 2 in their "more advanced" chip.

The dots here are:
BrainChip joining ARM's preferred partners,
the very recent announcement of ARM's fabless chip production plans, where
IFS is slated to be the fab,
BRN is an IFS partner, and
ARM is about to sing Akida's praises.

I think I get what's going on now.

Hopefully it's this.

d520d2f4dbddc10f6fe45375b2407add_w200.gif

Not this...

thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 2.23.12 pm.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Dang Son

Regular
Wha..?? I base it on the current outlook and how we are tracking as a company, since we are getting fed little to no info about future sales/targets or future income. Id love to get 2 million shares as a "Bonus" as a CEO. While the rest of us Retail watch it drop below 40cents.

So explain to me why they actually deserve said share's while earning an insane income already...?? This is my opinion on the topic and i don't have to give an apology.

Right now i can have a differing opinion on things, just like you can. Feeling a bit like a bear lately with the markets is all. Will no doubt change once we actually get some rock solid updates on how things are tracking.

Cheers.
These director bonus shares are not a given part of their healthy salary package by the fact they require Shareholder Approval.
Personally I find it offensive under current circumstances that bonuses be proposed at all.
With regards to past Chairman Manny Hernandez letting his options laps, and a generous BoD propose 8,000,000 share gift which requires Shareholder Approval because they ARE dilutive .5% of M/Cap that I also find offencive under shareholders circumstances on a bus in the dark stuck in reverse gear.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Deena

Regular
I don't like using the ignore button, but I am finding it very useful at the moment. The monotony and repetition of some resident downrampers, determined to undermine our company's achievements and excellent staff in defiance of the evidence is just too much for me. Problem solved now though!

I don't know how many shares the naysayers have (if any), but we will definitely be using our considerable shareholding to support the motions recommended by management. Our future depends on them continuing to advance our company and its revolutionary products. Time is on our side and I believe the future will validate our confidence.
Akida Balista
Deena

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Quatrojos

Regular
The Options granted to Mr Hernandez lapsed on 1 March 2022, following his resignation from the Company.

What would these options have cost him to convert?

We know where SP was in the months previous to this and also during Sep '20. Why didn't he convert?

And it was the company's fault he was pushing for an alteration to his signed contract? How so?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Does anyone know a bit more about Intel's 18A process? It says here it's a 1.8nm process. Does anyone know if we can go down that low?

4rRtdxV.gif

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 2.55.42 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 2.52.08 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

These director bonus shares are not a given part of their healthy salary package by the fact they require Shareholder Approval.
Personally I find it offensive under current circumstances that bonuses be proposed at all.
I don’t find it offensive as if you don’t ask you don’t get. I just find it unfair until we start seeing regular revenue from customers and then I’d be more than happy to vote yes.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom