BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Give you a little advise, in case she does find out i’m clearing out the garage to make room for my bed till end of 2024 hopefully till our great company brings in the bacon, the real revenue.🥹

ComfortableRemarkableAustraliankelpie-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
The Options granted to Mr Hernandez lapsed on 1 March 2022, following his resignation from the Company.

What would these options have cost him to convert?

We know where SP was in the months previous to this and also during Sep '20. Why didn't he convert?

And it was the company's fault he was pushing for an alteration to his signed contract? How so?
I think this matter needs to be spelt out in plain English, for the benefit of all.

Was there an exercise price for the options (as sometimes there's not).

I think the Company has stated, that it was beneficial for them at the time, that they were not exercised, how so?

How do the RSUs to be awarded, differ from the options that lapsed, do they entail extra benefit to Mr Hernandez?

Why is there risk of legal repercussions? On what grounds? And to what effect?

This needs to be all explained, in as simple terms, in the least volume, but containing all the facts.

It can't be that hard..

This seems to be a very important resolution, that the Company needs to get past/passed, but it's not being explained properly, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

Give you a little advise, in case she does find out i’m clearing out the garage to make room for my bed till end of 2024 hopefully till our great company brings in the bacon, the real revenue.🥹
Don’t worry your not the only 1

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
From my perspective, it is crystal clear the glass is 3/4 full. I even averaged down and provided my wife guidance to check our accounts this October.

Cheers!

(Please check on me this October) 😀
get-out-out.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
I think this matter needs to be spelt out in plain English, for the benefit of all.

I think the Company has stated, that it was beneficial for them at the time, that they were not exercised, how so?

How do the RSUs to be awarded, differ from the options that lapsed, do they entail extra benefit to Mr Hernandez?

This needs to be all explained, in as simple terms, in the least volume, but containing all the facts.

It can't be that hard..

This seems to be a very important resolution, that the Company needs to get past, but it's not being explained properly, in my opinion.
Hi there, if you head to brainchips recent (today I believe) podcast, Sean (reads) a response regarding this matter. I didn’t find anything said in the podcast remotely helpful but maybe you will??
Cheers

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Hi there, if you head to brainchips recent (today I believe) podcast, Sean (reads) a response regarding this matter. I didn’t find anything said in the podcast remotely helpful but maybe you will??
Cheers
I just relistened to that part several times and it's not really clear to me 🤔..

"would have benefited the Company, by avoiding a large options exercise (I thought that usually benefits the Company?) and sale of shares, required to meet tax obligations, associated with that exercise"

So was the benefit to the Company, from Mr Hernandez not needing to sell converted options, to cover his tax obligations, at a time when this sale, would have put pressure on the share price, when the Company needed to raise funds?

Won't Mr Hernandez, need to do the same now (if that was the issue) at a time when the share price is already depressed?

Only thing different, is that the Company does not now need to raise funds.

If the pressure on the share price at the time was the issue, then the benefit to the Company at that time, might be hard to quantify and could be worth any extra benefit to Mr Hernandez now.

Last edited:

Rskiff

Regular
I just relistened to that part several times and it's not really clear to me 🤔..

"would have benefited the Company, by avoiding a large options exercise (I thought that usually benefits the Company?) and sale of shares, required to meet tax obligations, associated with that exercise"

So was the benefit to the Company, from Mr Hernandez not needing to sell converted options, to cover his tax obligations, at a time when this sale, would have put pressure on the share price, when the Company needed to raise funds?

Won't Mr Hernandez, need to do the same now (if that was the issue) at a time when the share price is already depressed?

If the pressure on the share price at the time was the issue, then the benefit to the Company at that time, might be hard to quantify and could be worth any extra benefit to Mr Hernandez now.
just to say the share price was around $1.20 at that time. Oh they were the days :)

• Fire
  • Haha

yeah I agree. I didn’t find any of it helpful. If this podcast is anything to go by, I don’t think us shareholders should expect many adequate answers from Sean during the AGM. Very much another fluff piece to make us feel warm and fuzz before we vote on performance rights etc.
If one carefully analyses the language and responses to questions in the podcast, one is felt like their intelligence is insulted by a used salesman.
Love the tech boffins Peter, etc…. CEO…..salesman….
I am a LTH and will continue to be. However, as amazing as the actual tech is, for me, it’s only amazing if others want to use the IP and that is yet to be realised and we still don’t know if it ever will be realised, based on answers given like these in podcasts.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Dang Son

Regular
I don’t find it offensive as if you don’t ask you don’t get. I just find it unfair until we start seeing regular revenue from customers and then I’d be more than happy to vote yes.
I wonder why it became shareholders problem that Manny failed to put his own skin in the game.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
yeah I agree. I didn’t find any of it helpful. If this podcast is anything to go by, I don’t think us shareholders should expect many adequate answers from Sean during the AGM. Very much another fluff piece to make us feel warm and fuzz before we vote on performance rights etc.
If one carefully analyses the language and responses to questions in the podcast, one is felt like their intelligence is insulted by a used salesman.
Love the tech boffins Peter, etc…. CEO…..salesman….
I am a LTH and will continue to be. However, as amazing as the actual tech is, for me, it’s only amazing if others want to use the IP and that is yet to be realised and we still don’t know if it ever will be realised, based on answers given like these in podcasts.
I don't think Sean is being disingenuous.
And car salesman like? That was Lou (sorry Lou 😛).
I think many here, actually cry out for Lou's style..

But Sean's answer to that question, did only raise more questions..

Also remember, the IP is now being utilized, by Renesas and MegaChips (MegaChips being an expansive application) as well as AKIDA1500, also already has customers.

We just haven't seen the growth in revenue from these yet, which is understandable, because it takes time and they are in the process, of being played out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I don't like using the ignore button, but I am finding it very useful at the moment. The monotony and repetition of some resident downrampers, determined to undermine our company's achievements and excellent staff in defiance of the evidence is just too much for me. Problem solved now though!

I don't know how many shares the naysayers have (if any), but we will definitely be using our considerable shareholding to support the motions recommended by management. Our future depends on them continuing to advance our company and its revolutionary products. Time is on our side and I believe the future will validate our confidence.
Akida Balista
Deena
Bliss, ain't it?

• Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Does anyone know a bit more about Intel's 18A process? It says here it's a 1.8nm process. Does anyone know if we can go down that low?

View attachment 35010

View attachment 35003
View attachment 35006

The angstrom or ångström is a metric unit of length equal one ten-billionth (US) of a metre, a hundred-millionth of a centimetre, 0.1 nanometre, or 100 picometres. Its symbol is Å, a letter of the Swedish alphabet. The unit is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (1814–1874).

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Obviously he hasn’t heard about not letting the door hit you on the way out. 🤣
It’ll be nice when the share price goes up and we’re all heroes and geniuses again. 🤣

fallen hero -

1682406128868.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Hi AG:
Please find the following from BRN ASX Ann dated on the 14/10/2022, which explains how this lapse happened and why the Company consider reissuing the shares to Mr Hernandes.

Laguna Hills, Calif. – 13 October 2022 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), (OTCQX: BCHPY) (“Brainchip” or “the Company”) wishes to advise that the Company proposes the issue of 8 million Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) in Brainchip (New Rights) to Emmanuel Hernandez following his resignation and the lapse of options previously granted to him by the Company on 7 July 2017 (Options). The New Rights are to be issued in accordance with the Brainchip Long-term Incentive Plan (Plan) and invitation terms (Terms) and will be subject to required approvals under the ASX Listing Rules and Corporations Act at the Company’s next Annual General Meeting (AGM) or any earlier EGM that may be called by the Company.

The Options granted to Mr Hernandez lapsed on 1 March 2022, following his resignation from the Company.

Mr Hernandez expressed interest in reaching an agreement with the Company to avoid exercising his Options at the same time and instead to continue holding the Options beyond his resignation date up to expiration. The Company agreed to work with Mr Hernandez to find an alternative to exercising the Options as this was considered to be in the best interest of the Company and shareholders. In so doing, the parties entered into discussions relating to deferring the exercise of the Options. However, at the time of his resignation, it was determined that the Company could not modify the terms of the Options without seeking shareholder approval or a waiver from ASX in relation to Listing Rule approval requirements for any such modification. During the time required to investigate the proper method of modifying the Options and negotiating the terms with Mr Hernandez, the Options ultimately lapsed. As this occurred whilst Mr Hernandez was engaging with the Company on the process for exercise, the Company considers it appropriate to award Mr Hernandez with the new RSUs.

The Company has been exploring the best approach to address this issue, since the lapse of the Options, and has now agreed to issue the New Rights, subject to required shareholder approvals. The board does not consider that the issue of the New Rights will materially prejudice the Company or other shareholders.

Brainchip also considers the issue of the New Rights to Mr Hernandez to be a necessary step in the prevention of any potential claim by Mr Hernandez.

The terms of the New Rights are attached to this announcement

True that it is up to every individual to interpret and decide. BUT IT IS A CLEAR YES FOR ME VOTING FOR THIS MOTION AFTER READING.
Had a 2nd listen to the 3rd Quarter Q & A. I thought it was very good and addressed many of the queries often seen on forums.
Not sure why so many are complaining about the podcast but i suspect we may have a few downrampers deliberately stirring up unrest.
One thing that must be taken into account is that BRN is still regarded as a spec stock and that is what we invested in.
At least we now have a 'line of sight' as to when Gen 2 will be commercially available and that revenue will start to flow in (2024+).
I note that early adapters have access already.
I am optimistic and still accumulating.
Maybe the current license holders have it already as they contributed ideas to the updates.. That would indeed be exciting.. An Edge-rush to market sounds good.. Just pump the proverbial out of it customers and give us a sign!

Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular
About the bonus shares etc. my opinion is that we are charting very unexplored waters with our first to market SNN IP and it is not as though potential customers say 'wow, sign me up' and away we go. This is NEW and so far ahead of existing processes that clients/partners have to turn their Titanic around and that is not easy. Therefore we need and have the best talent in Silicon Valley, and of course here in Australia. These people deserve performance bonuses, otherwise we get monkeys. Most of us here aren't privy to the criteria of how they are set and met, I'm just happy we seem to have the right global team to turn those Titanics around with supercharged engines.

In five years time when the SP is stratospheric we will look back at the pathway which was created when Sean joined Brainchip and thank the senior management.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

It can't be that hard..

This seems to be a very important resolution, that the Company needs to get past/passed, but it's not being explained properly, in my opinion.
1682407720204.png

It’s not hard at all if you read the Annual reports.. 12.5c is Mannys exercise price..

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom