BRN Discussion Ongoing

marsch85

Regular
Sean confirmed what I’ve been thinking and what they essentially announced in the 4C released in Oct. They had foreshadowed revenue growth in H2, but customers are delaying due to macro conditions.

Whilst 2nd Gen might not be commercially available until the end of the year and open us up to substantially more use cases and customers, the 1st Gen is still ‘science fiction’ and licensed by Renenas (who are taping out a chip this year) and Megachips through whom our IP has been licensed to at least one other customer. I think the real take off will happen with 2.0, but we should still see revenue ramping this year.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Mt09

Regular
I’d love to know who shelved our tech?? Surely not Renesas after they’ve already taped out a chip?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Deena

Regular
Only thing i don't agree with is the Shorting situation..

Well damn..

AKIDO... i guess no one actually listened to the podcast before it was actually released.

😵‍💫
Akido is the Spanish translation of Akida. ¿Hablas español?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am not selling nor suggesting anyone to sell...

Thanks for reminding us of your position again... and again.... 👏

"I am not selling nor suggesting anyone to sell... "

"Although I will continue holding it,"

"Although I am still positive about Brainchip, "

"I will continue to wait..."
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-281166

1682318445473.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Moonshot

Regular
I’d love to know who shelved our tech?? Surely not Renesas after they’ve already taped out a chip?
My guess is Mercedes

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Probably a company that was originally under an NDA, but as it was put on hold or scrapped, is probably the reason Sean couldn’t mention something about it is my only guess. But he did say more than 1 to start? (Companies)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
Maybe he was thinking about his martial arts training.
My thought exactly! 😂

„Therefore, from a purely literal interpretation, aikido is the "Way of combining forces" or "Way of unifying energy", in which the term aiki refers to the martial arts principle or tactic of blending with an attacker's movements for the purpose of controlling their actions with minimal effort. One applies aiki by understanding the rhythm and intent of the attacker to find the optimal position and timing to apply a counter-technique.“

Sounds as if he has a plan! 😉

• Haha
  • Love

Dang Son

Regular
Why do you deem the astonishing achievements, both technical and ecosystem based, to be not worthy of reward?

After all, the share issues would probably have been dependent on set milestone as an incentive, so when the milestones are achieved, the payment is a contractual obligation on the company.
On a shareholders' dime achievement is seen in Company revenue and investment growth.
We here on the bus, have been promised company revenue yield for about 5yrs but nothing of substance yet.
Still promise but in todays podcast by TD, Sean gave no revenue guidance and the share price slipped again.
No Revenue declared at AGM will equate to further slippage , I suspect.
No Growth( so gap filling at 30c looks imminent = 75% share price slippage this year)
No Bonuses should be sought by directors until delivery on Promise.
Edit , Not to mention the wanten dilution they go on with at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

KiKi

Regular
Short answer=yes.If you pay peanuts all you get is monkeys!
Short reply = They are NOT earning peanuts because then they would not be working for BrainChip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
On a shareholders' dime achievement is seen in Company revenue and investment growth.
We here on the bus, have been promised company revenue yield for about 5yrs but nothing of substance yet.
Still promise but in todays podcast by TD, Sean gave no revenue guidance and the share price slipped again.
No Revenue declared at AGM will equate to further slippage , I suspect.
No Growth( so gap filling at 30c looks imminent = 75% share price slippage this year)
No Bonuses should be sought by directors until delivery on Promise.
Edit , Not to mention the wanten dilution they go on with at the same time.
You do understand the concept of a contract?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frangipani

Regular
My thought exactly! 😂

„Therefore, from a purely literal interpretation, aikido is the "Way of combining forces" or "Way of unifying energy", in which the term aiki refers to the martial arts principle or tactic of blending with an attacker's movements for the purpose of controlling their actions with minimal effort. One applies aiki by understanding the rhythm and intent of the attacker to find the optimal position and timing to apply a counter-technique.“

👇 The shorters will be thrilled, though. Maybe Sean should think about switching to Krav Maga.

Aikido is now practiced in around 140 countries. It was originally developed by Morihei Ueshiba, as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy and religious beliefs. Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attackers from injury.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
My thought exactly! 😂

It could be a slip or it maybe a compression artefact which has momentarily distorted the audio feedback or perhaps subtly corrupted the file.
There are similar occurrences all through the podcast.
Either way and even if it's the absolute worst thing and he has accidentally mispronounced the name of our golden child I don't think it anywhere near as egregious as his fluffing of the initial Gidday. 🤣
Chrisake, youd'a thought he would'a practiced his strine and be Les Pattersoning hisself up in readiness for his fronting of the upcoming AGM. Undoubtedly He'll be climbing the coat hanger and having a word with Hoge's before the big technicolour yawn. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Seems like that podcast here and you know where

Talk about kick the sp in the balls when the sp is down. Bit of a bad move by management if you ask me, or maybe it was only produced to tell us to accept the 8 millions share to the previous ceo. Made me think my wife’s and I decision to vote no on the share issue to the employees even more justified.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Wish Sean would stop talking except on REVENUE,Evert time he speaks we loose money

• Haha

Dang Son

Regular
  • Love

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
My guess is Mercedes
Personally I am going to say no.

At the 15:00 mark "I can give one example, where that I know where they have put a, project on hold where we actually won the engagement but in the end the board of that company decided not to spend the money to build a chip now"

I would also think cash follow is not going to be an issue for Mercedes in the foreseeable future!
....Also Mercedes seems to be at the forefront of doing things first throughout history

• Becoming Autonomous​

In the future of driving, driving is optional. That means less time stuck in traffic, less time commuting and more time for you. Many existing Mercedes-Benz features are already built to augment the human touch, mostly for safety reasons.

Moving forward, the role of the automobile will shift, and Mercedes-Benz will be the ones to do it. It’s why we’re creating vehicles like the Luxury in Motion, and partnering with companies like Bosch to study urban development and intelligent software. Because since the day we invented the automobile, we’ve never stopped and never will.

If, Mercedes wants get there first (and they will) they're going to need a ground breaking technology to LEAD them years ahead of the competition :)

P 57
Overall, gross profit in relation to revenue increased from €30.7 billion to €34.0 billion.

1682321940943.png

Will they be the first the have a fully autonomous vehicle? my assumption is yes!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

mrgds

Regular
Seems like that podcast with many shareholders here and you know where

You should have a listen "once in a while @Rocket577 "

Have a look at the last podcast he did and see the first 30secs of it, ........................ looked like a stunned mullett, i honestly thought the Edge Impulse guy Zach Shelby had bought a manequin in with him, then one eye moved and i though thank goodness he hasn"t "died on the spot like Curly in the movie City Slickers"

More times i see/listen to him, the more "GREEN" he comes across as, and thats not "green as in enviromentally aware",
moreso "green as being new to a position of leadership"

IMO of course,

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom