BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sosimple

Regular
It's been a learning experience for the company too.

As you point out, the basic inventive concept has great potential, but the company has been on a steep learning curve. 8 years ago, the idea of a digital SNN was totally unknown to the market, so the market did not know what it needed a digital SNN to do. The product has gone through several iterations to meet the changing requirements of the market.

The company started with BrainChip Studio software for processing video streams.

Then it came up with BrainChip Accelerator, a chip which improved the efficiency of Studio.

After that, the concept of having a chip which could replicate the Studio functionality was born, along with the realization that the chip could be a multi-purpose SoC for classifying sensor outputs.

Add in ML and you have Akida 1, which itself was revamped after market testing. This was successfully field-tested by Mercedes, Prophesee, and nViso, and licensed to Renesas and MegaChips.

Then the concept of LSTM was seen as a significant upgrade, but the 2020 concept of transformers came to prominence shortly thereafter, giving rise to Akida2.

The company's engineers and programmers have been burning the candle at both ends for several years.

It is only in the last year or so that the new marketing structure was put in place, and we are now hopefully on the verge of bursting forth from the cake in our tassels and thongs.
Thank you for a brilliant reply
You have illuminated darkness
Respect

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I understand that, and I think that we have wonderful people in management
My point is, could they postpone the increase in their reward to align with increase in share value?
I'm simply communicating that I am spending the youth of my old age with my head in a hospital toilet while I wait for the commercialization of Brainchip technology to become ubiquitous
No I'll intent😇
Why do you deem the astonishing achievements, both technical and ecosystem based, to be not worthy of reward?

After all, the share issues would probably have been dependent on set milestone as an incentive, so when the milestones are achieved, the payment is a contractual obligation on the company.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Cardpro

Regular
Although I will continue holding it, I don't understand how people are still extremely happy with the management and agree with the comment "share proce does what share price does" (or whatever they said) ... if we are well established company with proper revenue stream to support MC, yes, it probably gets more impacted by macro factors which management cant control. But given BrainChip is a relatively small company with considerable market cap with no revenue / revenue stream, share price does depend on management's performance...

Yes it takes years to roll out new tech... was that the expectation the management set from the start? They kept saying one thing and made it sounds like its gonna generate revenue real soon but it never came through and just continues to roll out new targets/products...

Yes they did a great job joining eco systems and forming partnership but they haven't landed any material contract for over 12 months... Where is explosive sales or things to watch in the financials?

Just read posts back in 2015, 2016, 2017 ... 2022 ... we always had massive potential, always had potential links to big companies, future revenues, etc. Yet share price dipped to 0.0x c at one point... Brain studio, accelerator fpga...

What we didn't have back then and still don't have is the massive revenue to support our MC...

But I am glad so many people r happy with our management...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
That is a strange comment. If you need those things, why did you buy shares without them? Just asking?

SC
Deleted Member 1269. 😝

anyone-here-tumbleweed.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Although I am still positive about Brainchip, if you look at the share price prediction posts from 2015 - 2022... I am very worried but still hopeful... lol

Hopefully we will soon know whether this ship will sink to near 0 like before (not get adopted) or sail to moon (becomes industry standard)...

I can't stress this enough but being best solution doesn't mean it will be chosen... but luckily our management has joined multiple eco systems and formed partnerships and we r ready to shoot to the moon, hopefully it will be followed by multiple IP contracts & revenue... if it gets further delayed other inferior tech by bigger company might get adopted and I will be saaaaaddddddd like when I realised BrainStudio was a failure after all those promises vanished...
Although I will continue holding it, I don't understand how people are still extremely happy with the management and agree with the comment "share proce does what share price does" (or whatever they said) ... if we are well established company with proper revenue stream to support MC, yes, it probably gets more impacted by macro factors which management cant control. But given BrainChip is a relatively small company with considerable market cap with no revenue / revenue stream, share price does depend on management's performance...

Yes it takes years to roll out new tech... was that the expectation the management set from the start? They kept saying one thing and made it sounds like its gonna generate revenue real soon but it never came through and just continues to roll out new targets/products...

Yes they did a great job joining eco systems and forming partnership but they haven't landed any material contract for over 12 months... Where is explosive sales or things to watch in the financials?

Just read posts back in 2015, 2016, 2017 ... 2022 ... we always had massive potential, always had potential links to big companies, future revenues, etc. Yet share price dipped to 0.0x c at one point... Brain studio, accelerator fpga...

What we didn't have back then and still don't have is the massive revenue to support our MC...

You seem to be on repeat
You seem to be on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
IMO..... the reality and foregone conclusion is that the ~ Top 50 shareholders hold the deciding votes no matter what anyway ....... Accordingly, we some 40,000 plus shareholders, can only " send a signal " to the Co on what we actually think according to the way we individually vote on each resolution put forward.
Having witnessed the evils wrought by both unions and corporates when “in power” and been somewhat held in cultural thrall by both sides at various times in my life, I choose now to vote neither my mob nor narrow view.
I intend to vote my head rather than my gut as damaging the Company or it’s management by a show of diminution of confidence seems counterproductive to both mine and the greater goods interests at this point in time.
Certainly not being within the top 50 may render my votes moot, but hitherto unknown plays in the background such as occurred last year, make it, to me at least, imperative that my votes accurately reflect my deepest intention.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

GDJR69

Regular

I don't think there is any chance of us not generating revenue or share price going to zero (although if it does, does that mean I can have as many free shares as I want?). We already know Mercedes Benz is on board so there is a customer and revenue in the works. Have people really forgotten this already? Also, does anyone seriously believe that we are never going to pick up any customers at all in the whole world with all the positive feedback on Akida from partners and the unique, revolutionary nature of the technology? Yes, I agree that the success and money has not come as quickly as we all had hoped or according to the timeline management predicted but that does not mean that it will not come at all. And I for one certainly want to be here when it does. The reality is that for all the share price runs we've had in the past the underlying business has never been in a stronger position to launch and to me at least the likelihood that the product cannot be sold seems very remote and if the product can be sold then the share price will climb. That's just my opinion anyway but I'm not only continuing to hold I'm continuing to accumulate shares. Make your own decision but I don't want to be the one that sold only to see the company go on to do what we all know it is capable of and very likely will do for all the reasons we have identified on this forum many, many times before.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
If you haven't listened to this yet. Spend a good 20 minutes of your time

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Brilliant!

Answered all the questions openly and honestly that people have been asking.

Well done.

• Love
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

YES……THIS………
We are being listened to.
This goes a long way towards answering those nagging questions.
Well done TD.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

skutza

Regular

It is exactly how I felt the AGM is going to look like, a lot of words and positivity with 0 real information. I remind anyone that I don't think this is a negative in any way. I believe that if the management could give us more information they would. I also believe that revenue will come but by no means on the timeframe some here want.
It's nice that they are taking the time to podcast this, but really its just to try and keep SH happy. Hopefully this does but also gets people to understand that whining or complaining about what is going on will not change the SP in any manner. Sean has told you, market is down, companies are cautious with making chips and it'll happen when it happens. He can't make companies make chips or use the IP. It's ready to rock and roll when they decide they want to move forward.

This is not what some want to hear, but lets not let fairytales get in the way of reality. This stock is going to move on $$$ and other companies buying into what we are offering. I'm a strong hold, and sometimes a buy..... but that's my situation, I'm not here to get rich tomorrow, I'm here till 2025 minimum and a $5 share price. Then reassess when either of these come to reality. Good luck all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

Cheers Dr .
Great listen & a excellent point of reference for the nervous nellys

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

sleepymonk

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Amazing. Thank you. This is hands down the best analysis I have seen ever. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Harwig

Regular
How did we miss this?
Great to be part of this ground breaking, responsive company. Thank you Sean and Tony

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom