BRN Discussion Ongoing

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Ive just checked BRNs website again and under IR/News there"s still no podcast regarding TD & SH
Can anyone direct me on how to find it as @Dr E Brown hasn:t replied to this question.
Cheers

AKIDA BALLISTA
Does it really even matter? But yes it should be under IR/news but I also really don't give a 🍨

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Mate of mine just ran London Marathon…love the main sponsor!!

Attachments

• E10D3C07-A384-40F0-968B-226430BC5F3D.jpeg
    E10D3C07-A384-40F0-968B-226430BC5F3D.jpeg
    856.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Man am I embarrassed telling friends and family after a delay of one year in revenue already that the Gen2 which was supposed to come out in Q3 maybe even Q2 has been delayed for up to 6 moths yet again in a span of just two or three weeks of time.
Im sorry for whoever is still taking words of the management seriously. What a shit show.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
so as an investor I have to try and find where they have released new information as it might be here or there or somewhere else, that’s just plain silly.

If you’re wanting to build interest in your business you make it as easy and simple for your customers to find the latest and most up to date information.

Or you will find that people just lose interest in your company and find one that makes it easy.
Do Intel post the latest information all over the show?

People are lazy
No one walks anymore rather catch the bus because they are lazy and it’s easy
It’s as simple as that.
How many people take the stairs up one flight of stairs when there is a lift or escalator, stuff all why because they are lazy
Wake up BrainChip
Make it easy for your customers
Rant over

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mt09

Regular
Yes really: Mercedes made public on their website and in the press that they would use Brainchip's Akida in their electric vehicles and have not retracted that representation. To not follow through on the representation without notifying the market would leave them open to claims from consumers and potentially from investors too, so it is very probable that it is their continued intention to use Akida in their vehicles (not to mention the fact that large companies like Mercedes are unlikely to flip flop about their technology without a really good reason once they have declared their hand). With the greatest of respect, what you are doing is just speculating about an unlikely worst-case scenario, rather than actually analyzing the facts of what has probably happened with Mercedes.

I understand the concern with the share price and I am also surprised that we haven't seen more commercial deals announced but does that mean that Mercedes are out? Of course not. Does that mean we won't see deals? Of course not.
Mercedes stated they used Akida in their Eqxx concept vehicle, they haven’t given any indication as to whether or not Akida will be used in production vehicles, can you please provide a link to the document that confirms Akida will be in production Mercedes vehicles?
And the information regarding Eqxx was never released to the Asx, Mercedes can do as they please and investors would have no leg to stand on. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

• Fire
Mercedes stated they used Akida in their Eqxx concept vehicle, they haven’t given any indication as to whether or not Akida will be used in production vehicles, can you please provide a link to the document that confirms Akida will be in production Mercedes vehicles?
And the information regarding Eqxx was never released to the Asx, Mercedes can do as they please and investors would have no leg to stand on. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
Yep. Nothing is certain until the ink is dry on a contract. Anyone else who tries to convince people otherwise are fooling themselves and others.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well my take on the podcast.
1) Somebody is listening to the stockholders (SH) and trying to improve comms.
2) We have a legal hurdle to overcome which has two outcomes the SH trust the management and vote to pay out the 8m shares or we get sued and end up handing over 8m and paying fees for both parties if the case is found in favour of the previous director.
3) Sean has told us his thoughts on staff growth and expenditure. Depending on your nature and if you are glass half full or empty you will either see a faster burn of cash ( half empty) or a faster growth in revenue ( half full) when royalties start to flow in the future as instead of a few companies being on board there may be many more.

Now not being a professional in this field I don’t intend to doubt a professional in his field. But what I do note is that nobody is challenging his views on the time to develop products. So if there was true professionals in this field out there ( which we are blessed to have) and if Sean had misled the audience in this regard I am sure that would be called out by those members.

Therefore whilst I concur revenue of note may still be a bit away that is based on actual legitimate logistical reasons and not necessarily on lack of interest.

So I am still confident and havnt changed my outlook.

Stay strong.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Man am I embarrassed telling friends and family after a delay of one year in revenue already that the Gen2 which was supposed to come out in Q3 maybe even Q2 has been delayed for up to 6 moths yet again in a span of just two or three weeks of time.
Im sorry for whoever is still taking words of the management seriously. What a shit show.
Can you show me where they said Q2? I've always understood it to be by the end of the year.

Reactions: 2 users
Didn’t Sean get questioned about funds and said we are ok, but we need to spend more money employing more staff which says to me another round of fundraising coming soon and the more I think about it the worse the podcast sounded
Really. Now your just making shit up.

SC

• Haha
  • Fire

manny100

Regular
I can't believe the responses here to the podcast. I must have been listening to a different one. I think Sean presents really well, his answers to our questions were exactly what I expected to hear. About time the company is starting to acknowledge our concerns. He believes in the technology and the success of the business going forward.

Revenue is always my concern but Sean is not in a position to disclose any current or pending negotiations. I'd be surprised if those attending the AGM don't find him very competent and engaging in person.

Man I'm one of the biggest whingers here and you guys are leaving me in your dust 🤣
I agree, they are really stepping up investor presentations which means more information out there.

• Love

manny100

Regular
Can you show me where they said Q2? I've always understood it to be by the end of the year.
During the April 23 presentations Sean said Gen 2 will be complete Q3 easily maybe a little earlier. Revenue not expected until year end.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
So.
We finally get some direct communication from Sean attempting to address our concerns and all you can do is tear him a new one.
No wonder FF left again.
This place is getting more and more like the crapper.
A regular pit of vipers over there too.
Totally agree mate, there seems to be a few self-righteous narcissist assholes here of late, and with an obvious defective moral compass.
The lack of respect is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 28 users
1682333715868.png

From the ASX Ann on Gen 2..

• Love
  • Fire
It’s post 53.961 If I link it it always shows the incorrect one.

Makeme 2020

Regular
Totally agree mate, there seems to be a few self-righteous narcissists assholes here of late, and with an obvious defective moral compass.
The lack of respect is disgusting.
2023 .
No sorry 2024.
Hang on 2025.
My bad 2030.

• Wow
  • Fire

Violin1

Regular
Looking forward to the AGM. Suspect there’ll be a few whippy-stick complainants around…
IMG_5519.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Makeme 2020

Regular
2023 .
No sorry 2024.
Hang on 2025.
My bad 2030.
Management keep changing the goal posts but treats s/h like mushrooms
WHY should we give them free SHARES WHY.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
My guess is Mercedes
I don't think so. Sean did say that it's during economic times like these that the industry leaders position themselves for when the economy recovers. This is how they outperform their peers. I think Merc would be the perfect example of this and will be investing heavily in R&D to outperform in the future.

• Love
Top Bottom