BRN Discussion Ongoing

Morning Chippers,

Couple of articles from the weekend financial review.

First one should be sent to Brainchip headquarters & then on to some of our partners to ponder...then execute on.

Second one, self explanitory.

Regards,
Esq.
Did you send it ??

Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Did you send it ??
Morning Food4thought,

I'm flat out figuring out what all the nobs and buttons on my phone do......

If someone could send it , would be appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Yes I’m with you and feel we are getting closer and closer to a big reveal !
Did you watch the interview on iot
You are totally right it’s about to explode
The links are there and in the interview almost at the end some one almost drops the ball
But pulls him self together and corrects him self but you can see it in his eyes and on his face the disprin is about to be swallowed

Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Morning Food4thought,

Regards,
Esq.
What kind of phone has a knob on it ?

I am sure there is a joke in this

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I have a good feeling about this 😍

View attachment 34775

Wow!

Don't forget that Sean mentioned on Tuesday the fourth use case which BrainChip is seeing a lot of activity and interest, which is in communication - video conferencing and the like.

In addition, we've already worked with Cisco (and NASA and Amason and Lockheed Martin) IN OUTER SPACE in a collaboration that resulted in a new technology, christened, “Callisto" which also incorporated Cisco’s Webex communications.

See the article below for more on Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Cisco's Webex video conference tools.

Webex.png

In-car conference calls coming to 2024 Mercedes-Benz E-class sedans​

Coming later this year with native app store that includes Zoom, TikTok, Zync, and more​

By Daniel Sims February 27, 2023 at 6:36 PM
In-car conference calls coming to 2024 Mercedes-Benz E-class sedans

TechSpot is about to celebrate its 25th anniversary. TechSpot means tech analysis and advice you can trust.
Forward-looking: Mercedes-Benz recently published a detailed rundown of the features of its 2024 E-Class sedan, coming later this year. Among them is a native app store that will launch with a few entertainment and communication apps, including Cisco's Webex video conference tool.
Cisco and Mercedes-Benz have announced that the Webex video conference app will be available in the 2024 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan when it rolls out later in 2023. The vehicle will allow conference calls using its interior camera, Wi-Fi, and 5G capabilities. The camera can also record videos and take selfies.
In-car hybrid work software could be an effort to facilitate employees' return to the office after two years of pandemic-necessitated working from home. Hour-plus-long commutes are a significant issue in the office-versus-home work debate because many see them as a colossal waste of time and gas.
Cisco doesn't mention that conflict but acknowledges that hybrid work is here to stay. The company says Webex could help people keep in touch with coworkers while picking up their kids (childcare is another significant obstacle facing the return to offices) or taking business trips.
2023-02-27-image-23.jpg

Fortunately, for safety reasons, the car will switch calls from any app to audio-only when moving to prevent driver distraction. Using the car's video-conferencing software while parked could be helpful when users can't access a phone, tablet, or laptop.

Instead of piggybacking off mobile devices like Apple Car Play or Android Auto, The 2024 E-Class will have a native operating system and third-party apps. Aside from Webex, the app store will include TikTok, AngryBirds, the Vivaldi web browser, and Zoom at launch. Zoom already allows video conferencing in Teslas and one-on-one calls through Car Play.

The Webex in-car app will include noise canceling and auto transcription to make voices sharper and easier to understand. It will also feature content sharing, emojis, and other reactions.

The upcoming Mercedes-Benz will offer in-car entertainment streaming through the Zync entertainment platform. Zync's interface will incorporate options like local programs, sports, news, and content from 30 streaming services. Mercedes-Benz doesn't specify which services Zync includes, but it says it will work with various regional partners to expand the number of available channels.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

hotty4040

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Morning Food4thought,

Regards,
Esq.
Which one is yours?
images - 2023-04-22T145032.184.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I'm sure other people are working hard in real time, and maybe have taken a smaller wage for future benefit in the form of shares. They still have worked and should deserve payment.
Edit: It is a immediate cash flow saving for the company.
Most people have clearly forgotten this fact. Let them vote No then see the cash burn increase! IMV keep your voting preference to yourself.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

• Haha

Lex555

Regular
I hear the executives buying on the market comment many times. I would like to point out that insider trading works both ways buying and selling .

Could there possibly be a reason insiders can't buy tgat they have info that's not disclosed to the public?

If there are NDAs that are price sensitive then they can't by if this was made public then they could easily buy.

Just a thought IMO
I’ve done some further reading Kachoo, and from my understanding they can’t trade on market if they have knowledge of price sensitive NDA’s.

The Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) of Australia regulates the conduct of directors and other insiders in relation to insider trading. Section 1043A of the Act prohibits a person who is in possession of inside information from trading in the securities of the relevant company, procuring others to trade, or communicating the information to others who might trade (Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) s 1043A). Inside information is defined as information that is not generally available, and if it were, a reasonable person would expect it to have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities (Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) s 1042A).

In the case of directors of an ASX-listed company knowing about NDAs that the general public is not aware of, this information may be considered inside information, especially if the content of the NDA would have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities if it were made public. Therefore, trading on such information would be in violation of the insider trading laws outlined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).

Therefore the only way BRN staff could possibly acquire shares would be through incentive / employee share plans.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom