BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dang Son

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Thank you good sir🤗 one of our other great posters here like yourself @Learning posted it for me before. Still very much appreciated though. And always a good thing to post again as posts can be missed
Have a glorious weekend @Dang Son

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

May I put a suggestion forward that MF and JM don't get discussed on here. Their intentions seem pretty clear to me and we would be sharing the statements of someone I would regard as extremely hostile toward the company without recourse for alternate views to be posed in return as its already been widely published. Which to me appears to be the intention. Doesn't deserve air time.
Just a suggestion.

I might mention while Im at it I find the great rush to vote against everything, let's say, interesting. We have until 21st May to cast our vote.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
May I put a suggestion forward that MF and JM don't get discussed on here. Their intentions seem pretty clear to me and we would be sharing the statements of someone I would regard as extremely hostile toward the company without recourse for alternate views to be posed in return as its already been widely published. Which to me appears to be the intention. Doesn't deserve air time.
Just a suggestion.

I might mention while Im at it I find the great rush to vote against everything, let's say, interesting. We have until 21st May to cast our vote.
Who's JM? Oh nevermind got it.

S

Straw

Some guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Some guy.
Yeah worked it out as soon as I hit the reply button.
I'm used to him being referred to as a male appendage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
What kind of phone has a knob on it ?

I am sure there is a joke in this

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Xray1

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
I’ve done some further reading Kachoo, and from my understanding they can’t trade on market if they have knowledge of price sensitive NDA’s.

The Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) of Australia regulates the conduct of directors and other insiders in relation to insider trading. Section 1043A of the Act prohibits a person who is in possession of inside information from trading in the securities of the relevant company, procuring others to trade, or communicating the information to others who might trade (Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) s 1043A). Inside information is defined as information that is not generally available, and if it were, a reasonable person would expect it to have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities (Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) s 1042A).

In the case of directors of an ASX-listed company knowing about NDAs that the general public is not aware of, this information may be considered inside information, especially if the content of the NDA would have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities if it were made public. Therefore, trading on such information would be in violation of the insider trading laws outlined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).

Therefore the only way BRN staff could possibly acquire shares would be through incentive / employee share plans.
So then it kills the bashers theory of directors not buying on open markets. There are a lot if NDAs.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm glad that one has been cleared up because it always had me wondering why the heck other companies had no issue buying shares and brn employees did.
@Kachoo

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

rgupta

Regular
This bloke delinquent is the definition of gaslighting. Only writing negative post about Brainchip shows he must have an ulterior motive, due to the fact nothing substantially has come forth to add any more new, than he has previously posted.

It's people like him that grind you down make you part ways with your shares too early. Share price then got down and tell turn around and say look I'm right I told you so!!!!

"Meme stock"... this guy's a sandwich short of a picnic.

Brainchips technology and potential growth, (or just AI in general) is far from a Meme stock/technology!...PS I would love for ChatGTP to replace him first 😂
Good and bad will always coexist. It is up to individual choices. Dyor

Reactions: 1 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 1269

So then it kills the bashers theory of directors not buying on open markets. There are a lot if NDAs.
Clearly every company on the ASX has "blackout" periods, where directors (and/or those privy to price sensitive information) can not/buy sell stocks. But there are of course blocks of time outside of blackout periods when directors can buy and sell stocks. To suggest that there is no time that a director of BRN can buy/sell shares is incorrect. The question is whether or not they choose to do so.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Kachoo

Regular
Clearly every company on the ASX has "blackout" periods, where directors (and/or those privy to price sensitive information) can not/buy sell stocks. But there are of course blocks of time outside of blackout periods when directors can buy and sell stocks. To suggest that there is no time that a director of BRN can buy/sell shares is incorrect. The question is whether or not they choose to do so.
What would make you think it's incorrect? Maybe you should query IR and ask about this situation. There is a lot that they know that is not public. Which we don't know about. Lots could be price sensitive. Do a bit of research mate.

I agree about the black out periods but not all is the same institutions.

Reactions: 4 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
This could be exciting
View attachment 34724

This Tech Talk will highlight the ease of deploying best-in-class power efficient AI combining BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic AI Accelerator with the Arm Cortex-M family., including the Arm Cortex-M85. The presentation is designed to showcase the disruptive potential of the technology combination, including a look at the 2nd generation of Akida to create compelling, cloudless Edge AI solutions for advanced vision, video object detection and vital signs prediction, that weren’t possible before.

I believe this presentation may will be the real start of the sustained meteoric rise in the BRN share price. Bring on May 10 01:00 AEDT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Kachoo

Regular
This Tech Talk will highlight the ease of deploying best-in-class power efficient AI combining BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic AI Accelerator with the Arm Cortex-M family., including the Arm Cortex-M85. The presentation is designed to showcase the disruptive potential of the technology combination, including a look at the 2nd generation of Akida to create compelling, cloudless Edge AI solutions for advanced vision, video object detection and vital signs prediction, that weren’t possible before.

I believe this presentation may will be the real start of the sustained meteoric rise in the BRN share price. Bring on May 10 01:00 AEDT
This is definately an exciting time and a huge step for the company. It will be interesting how all the pieces will fit together. A huge validation on the neuromorphic front. Eventually we will have to stop saying Neuromorphic validation cause it's validated.

BRN has made some amazing leaps on the within it's ecosystem and business. I can see why they are excited. There is only one step left it's the revenue side.

In my opinion I think the up tick in revenue will be quicker then we would think but this start had definately been slow. I guess there are many factors that are out of the companies control. But a Valeo or an MB OR Renesas would need to do quite a bit of testing before they would commercialize things.

Let's not forget ANT61 will have a Neuromorphic robot fixing satellites in orbit.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Apologies if already posted, a very informative article on the future of neuromorphic computing in which Brainy gets a guernsey.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Imo the question actually is...when does the NDA cease to be a NDA.

When said NDA becomes public knowledge via the other party or upon approval by said company for BRN to release the information you would think.

Reading the exceprt that @Lex555 posted, imo, one needs to ask themselves, that if BRN has NDAs in force, which they have told us they do, then what conditions from the below excerpt need to be met that restrict Directors from buying?

Are there NDAs the public are not aware of yet?

Do the Directors consider knowledge of the NDA would have a material effect on the SP?

If those 2 points are yes then would that be considered insider trading?

The NDA rule appears to be a bit of an open ended catch all to me. The NDA and the possible Director trading restriction cease when the NDA becomes public.

Multiple NDAs and well ...

In the case of directors of an ASX-listed company knowing about NDAs that the general public is not aware of, this information may be considered inside information, especially if the content of the NDA would have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities if it were made public. Therefore, trading on such information would be in violation of the insider trading laws outlined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).

You are correct that there are blackout periods which are generally aligned to company Fin reporting periods as well as companies usually have their own securities trading policy outlining potential other blackout periods.

May pay to read what BRNs says for further info but the ASX NDA outline is separate imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom