BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rach2512

Regular
Some users get very repetitive to listen to and keeps harping about lack of information. In my view it's essentially not in the spirit of the 1000 eyes, that loves a good treasure hunt for information and in that way keeping an information advantage over the general market.

So, now I'm going to test out this "Ignore" function and see how well it works to clean up the feed:

View attachment 34609
Thanks I might give that a go too.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1269

If you log in online to vote. Both Sean and Peter are separate.

Ive cast my vote and had my say.. i recommend everyone do the same
If you log in online to vote. Both Sean and Peter are separate.

Ive cast my vote and had my say.. i recommend everyone do the same.
Thanks for the info. I'll check online.

jtardif999

Regular
Maybe the question to ask in regard to management performance is would we be scrutinising it so heavily if the share price were still above a $1? I personally think not.. The company (under Sean’s guidance) imo has put in place the drivers for incredible growth in the longer term. Growth that will be perpetual once it starts for real. I don’t think we should allow external factors outside of the company’s control which have influenced the direction of the share price muddy our view of managements performance.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Nice to be linked with a project with MB.

Their catch phrase for this advert is titled

“The best or nothing!”

... and snippets from Valeo Shanghai 2023:

Valeo presents its latest technologies for smarter, safer and greener mobilities at Auto Shanghai 2023 | Valeo

New eDeliver4U

The droid is based on an electrified chassis integrating Valeo’s 48V solutions for light mobility. It is also equipped with Valeo’s latest mass-produced ADAS sensors and software stack to enable automated mobility.

On the booth, Valeo will present the award-winning SCALA 3 LiDAR. Valeo SCALA 1 and 2 made conditional autonomous driving in traffic jams a reality. SCALA 3 dramatically increases the domain of operation – and therefore the customer value – of private vehicles thanks to a wider scope of use and higher speed support. Valeo is also positioned as a leader in robotaxis equipment as SCALA 3 enables our clients to make robotaxis a reality at scale, using a proven, best-in-class technology in mass production. It has already been selected by 3 companies in North America, Europe and Asia, bringing the orders to more than 1 billion euros. It recreates a 3D image of the vehicle’s surroundings using a point cloud, with an as yet unparalleled resolution for an automotive system

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 1269

It’s been a while since Manny resigned but it’s my understanding instead of taking the shares owed at the time there was a handshake deal he could take them later although I can’t recall the circumstances now but it was quite logical at the time. They then lapsed. I wish I could recall the specific circumstances to properly convey what occurred back then but I don’t have FF’s memory.

When it came to returning the shares owed to Manny as per their agreement at the time it was realised that technically they couldn’t be re-vested to him without shareholders consent: hence this vote to authorise it.

Given there was an agreement to re-vest them to him at the time I think it’s only fair to honour the agreement. As well as it being the right thing to do it also shows the company will look after their staff.

The other side of the coin is that if the shares aren’t returned then I imagine it will be pursued through the courts in which case it will likely cost more and tarnish Brainchip’s reputation as being a company of choice for future employees.

I don't understand your comments "instead of taking the shares owed at the time there was a handshake deal he could take them later ". Manny was not owed shares. Like any other option holder, he had the right but not the obligation to pay the exercise price by the expiry date and convert his options to shares. If he chose not to exercise his options, why is this our problem? How is he owed shares by the company?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
I wonder how long others will take to come up with a product when it took Renesas around 2 - 3 years after signing the contract back in 2020...

If the EAPs are taking several years to make the decision to sign IP contract (when Renesas made that decision years ago), I wonder how long it will take for them to come up with a product...(if they ever sign)
Yep, but I do not think they would have produced a chip based on AKIDA 1000.
They waited for the improved AKIDA 1500 to be released which was more recent.
From memory AKIDA 1000 was the 1st release which BRN said was the market tester?

Reactions: 1 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Mercedes-Benz AG
Mercedes-Benz AG
4 Std. •

We at Mercedes-Benz strive to be at the forefront of #innovation and #creativity, constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Today's World Creativity and Innovation Day inspires us to turn our cars into works of art: EQS, S-Class or VISION EQXX - which one is your favorite?

Reactions: 7 users

goodvibes

Regular
Teksun - Telep Face Identification #AI model is an AI-enabled…could that be Akida inside…

Teksun Inc Telep Face Identification #AI model is an AI-enabled #smartsolution to identify and verify faces to recognize the person's identity. This solution furnishes real-time face detection, tracking, and #monitoring capabilities. Secure your premises with Teksun's AI-powered face identification solution.

FACE IDENTIFICATION AI MODEL

The Teksun Telep Face Identification AI model is an automatic face verification and face identification to recognize the person’s identity. Our developed AI model consists of detection, alignment, feature extraction, and recognition tasks. Herein, the input image is scaled and passed through Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), which will be further compared with the available images from the enrolled users to recognize the person.
Get a Proposal

Features

Teksun Telep Face Identification AI model uses the existing database of faces in real-time and compares them with the face being detected to find a match. Here are listed the significant attributes that describe well the specifications of our Teksun Telep Face Identification AI model. Check them out here and now:

1​

Safety Solution​

Teksun Telep Face Identification AI model provides a safe, rapid, non-contact, and reliable solution for person authentication.

2​

Easy Setup​

Our specified solution is easy to
install, scalable for multiple users,
and capable of handling large
deployments.

3​

AI Mapping​

Support one-to-one mapping for a given face against a known identity and one-to-many mapping for a given face against a database of known faces.

Continuing our discussion of our Telep Face Detection AI Model. Contact our team of professionals immediately to learn more about our solution's benefits.

Connect us!​

Get help from our experts

Take a look

A correct picture solves the challenges that arise when looking deeply for solutions. You received the Teksun Telep Face Identification AI model images from Teksun. Find out more about our assigned key right here!

Use Case

We have provided some use cases here for your consideration. Thanks to these use cases, you will clearly understand how radical our solutions are, which will help you decide what's best for your prestigious organization.
null

Security Surveillance​

null

Theft Alert Generation​

null

Intrusion detection​

null

Fire & Smoke detection​

null

Animal detection​

null

Human Activity detection​

It increases your confidence in the product to try it out first. We have chosen an expe

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Hi Zeeb0t. 😄 Thank you for looking at this again for us.

Obviously there are some issues with the recent implementation of the measures you have taken to safeguard this forum for all of us.
I realise that you have a lot on your plate and again wish to thank you for providing this forum for us all to enjoy and profit from. 🤣

I am glad to hear that it requires a minimum of 5 complaints before action is taken on any particular post but wonder if any weight or consideration is applied to the "likes", " hearts", "fire" emoji's that are also bestowed upon said posts?
Surely these "votes" have a similar value as clicking the "report" icon?

Perhaps we are mature enough here to contemplate the incorporation of a thumbs down icon whereby it is possible to show public displeasure at any particular post or sentiment expressed. At the moment the closest we can go towards that is to express sadness.

I think we are close to a satisfactory solution that may just involve a little detuning of the hair trigger and desensitisation of the application of what is currently being condemned as profanity, personal abuse, baiting and flaming and interpretations of what is confrontational and aggressive behaviour. In the posts where I have been accused of such things I have been flabbergasted at these reactions.
Much is seeming to be banned on these lines when in fact the intent behind their use was humour, sarcasm or irony as a way of making a point.
Without these subtle tools it can all become too dry and brittle.

I am glad to see that you are open and aware of the potentialities of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Thank you again Zeeb0t.
We are grateful to you for creating this safe place for us all and appreciate your efforts in allowing it to evolve, incorporating the feedback of its users.
Sad faces, thumbs down, grumpy faces, broken hearts and middle finger, could have a place on the opposite side of the poster's post?

Fire could have a place on both sides, potentially having a dual meaning..
Not sure how you'ld differentiate that one though 🤔..

Sometimes I give someone a "burn" icon, but I think they think I liked their post..

@ZeebOt?..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Sad faces, thumbs down, grumpy faces, broken hearts and middle finger, could have a place on the opposite side of the poster's post?

Fire could have a place on both sides, potentially having a dual meaning..
Not sure how you'ld differentiate that one though 🤔..

Sometimes I give someone a "burn" icon, but I think they think I liked their post..

@ZeebOt?..

For now I’ve already addressed this idea. It would be used to negate the effect entirely and we are back where we were.

I just want to point out that it seems like my change has been effective because I’ve not seen a flurry of reporting of posts anymore.

Is everyone just happy tonight? Maybe. We will see over the next few weeks.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

For now I’ve already addressed this idea. It would be used to negate the effect entirely and we are back where we were.

I just want to point out that it seems like my change has been effective because I’ve not seen a flurry of reporting of posts anymore.

Is everyone just happy tonight? Maybe. We will see over the next few weeks.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Is this like a Chinese social credit score? 🤔

You're doing a great job with the forum Zee. I'd rather read the squabbles on the forum re. Moderation that read the shit that gets posted everyday in the bad place.

No. All it does is use some rather simple metrics to determine who will not have access to a feature. It’s no different in this respect to using the same kinds of metrics to decide who isn’t allowed to post anymore, and so on.

Listen, honestly, this is getting all a bit much now. Either we have rules and they are enforced and I take reasonable measures to make sure it is fair and effective… or, we have no rules at all.

The forum clearly votes for having rules (it’s why we are arguably all here in the first instance) and I won’t be dissuaded into removing simple and (so far) effective measures for taking a small amount of people away from a single feature, which has resulted in a much fairer use now, from what I see.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Thinking
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230422_052244_LinkedIn.jpg
friendship-day.gif

Last edited:

The Pope

Regular
Patents can take a few years to grant after filing. While it would be prudent to wait for a patent application to be filed before negotiating, it is unlikely that IP licence negotiations would be delayed for grant.
The Akida IP licence includes rights to use the circuit layout rights (the masks defining the silicon layers), configuration software, model libraries, confidential information, as well as the patents.
I have been pondering why the potential delays in rolling out BRN IP into products etc given all the news to date from many angles and a response I received last week that didn’t really answer my questions as requested.
You have generally hit the nail right on the head with this one and it’s my thoughts it may be why some delays may be occurring to date in BRN final negotiations / signing on the dotted line with companies and then producing products for end users (customers) is until patents are formally granted and not just filed as application pending. It’s my understanding BRN have 30 patents approx filed with patent offices waiting to be granted but still filed as application pending. It’s my thoughts that once patents are formally granted by patent offices this may significantly derisk any issues for all parties concerned before producing products.

Always DYOR and enjoy any banter from fellow BRN posters as to why my thoughts are not the case as to a potential key reasons for delays in revenue etc for BRN.

Note - I assume this post will not be reported even though it appears to have negative content. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

I have been pondering why the potential delays in rolling out BRN IP into products etc given all the news to date from many angles and a response I received last week that didn’t really answering my questions.
You have generally hit the nail right on the head with this one and it’s my thoughts why some delays may be occurring to date in BRN final negotiations / signing on the dotted line with companies and then producing products for end users (customers) is until patents are formally approved and not just filed. It’s my understanding BRN have 30 patents approx filed with patent offices waiting approval. It’s my thoughts that once approval is given this may significantly derisk any issues for all parties concerned before producing products.

Always DYOR and enjoy any banter from fellow BRN posters as to why my thoughts are not the case as to a potential key reasons for delays in revenue etc for BRN.

Note - I assume this post will not be reported even though it appears to have negative content. 🤪
Ain’t most of the patents still waiting, the same patents? but in different countries? So why would that delay anything?

BrainChip’s patent portfolio now comprises 8 US and 1 Chinese granted patent. BrainChip has recently expanded international patent filings with a total of 21 patent applications currently pending in the US, Europe, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Israel.

Some of these patents must have been approved as my previous post was from brainchip website

And I’ve 2 different numbers pending one says 27 and the other 29

https://***************.com.au/brainchip-holdings-asxbrn-granted-tenth-us-patent-2022-10-12/amp/

27 pending

29 pending

21 pending

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

The Pope

Regular
Ain’t most of the patents still waiting, the same patents? but in different countries? So why would that delay anything?

BrainChip’s patent portfolio now comprises 8 US and 1 Chinese granted patent. BrainChip has recently expanded international patent filings with a total of 21 patent applications currently pending in the US, Europe, Canada, Japan, Korea, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Israel.

Some of these patents must have been approved as my previous post was from brainchip website

And I’ve 2 different numbers pending one says 27 and the other 29

27 pending

29 pending

21 pending
Hi Rocket

My understanding the number of patents (filed as application pending) as you have stated may be about right. It’s my understanding this is captured in the latest BRN 2022 final report issued last week via ASX.

Sorry I can’t expand any further but if you have any questions I suggest approaching BRN management team if they are willing and able to answer any questions you may have on patents.

Edit - probably another way to look at it is until a patent is granted by patent offices then what does BRN have to sell from a IP point of view? Yes it’s intellectual property (IP) of BRN on file (application pending) with patent offices around the world. Yes all the NDA’s and secret meetings with sales teams at tech events around the world can still happen as they appear to be happening but a customer may not proceed until a patent (application pending) is granted. On a solid positive if I’m correct and BRN management are saying is correct with high interest on BRN IP then this could open up a flood gate(s) with so called backlog of products being produced with BRN IP entering the market for consumers etc to purchase. Hence what Sean has mentioned in the past in interviews or last AGM that revenue etc may be lumpy and this is what my thoughts are in part regarding reference lumpy revenue in the near future.

As Always DYOR and have a good weekend.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Hi Rocket

My understanding the number of patents (filed as application pending) as you have stated may be about right. It’s my understanding this is captured in the latest BRN 2022 final report issued last week via ASX.

Sorry I can’t expand any further but if you have any questions I suggest approaching BRN management team if they are willing and able to answer any questions you may have on patents.
Wasn’t it you asking the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom