BRN Discussion Ongoing

Xhosa12345

Regular
Going to be an interesting 4c and agm. Probably going to be a more dour affair this time around. I wouldnt be expecting comments like revenue growth will soon exceed expense growth,or judge me at next years agm...

On the plus side, none of the board nor founder have sold any shares, other than for a donation or to cover tax, so they are clearly confident in the longer term.

Just like pretty much all businesses, things just happen slower than anticipated.

When it does go and revenue starts kicking in, its probably going to be exponential so market cap will continue to remain high in anticipation over the coming year or so, hopefully shorter!

Speaking of shorters theyve probably made packets along the way, so theyll keep playing until the above revenue kicks in most likely.

Have a good friday froffy day everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Yes but it's pretty inconsiderate for some to gloat about the cheap prices that they bought at. Indeed many may well have bought on the hype that pervades this site. Think about that for a second. Early buyers quite comfortable with their current 10x gain happily joining dots and constantly ramping are now showing no sympathy or consideration for those who may have bought on the hype that they (the rampers) helped to create. I've done plenty of research by the way, much of which points to no substantial revenue and no new IP contracts for many months. Realistic is looking at the situation from different angles and not through blinkered, rose coloured glasses.
I appreciate contrarian views and tried to prompt a discussion with you which resulted in a once sentence reply, not countering my points of time from customer interest to implementation.

Second generation Akida was recently made available to early adopters. Did you notice all the improvements and new capabilities this second generation provides? So now those early adopters have access and have to learn how to implement these new features for their purposes. You seem to think that the customer’s engineers simply know what to do with this tech. It’s a brand new technology that would need a long time to implement into a customers end product. Thus, we’re only just going to have IP in a Renesas product this year and we signed with them a long time ago.

Waiting ‘Many months’ for licenses for a technology that most people knew NOTHING about a couple of years ago, is a very short timeframe. You have been told by Renesas and Brainchip, our IP will be in a Renesas chip this year. How is this not a great start in your eyes, with the magnitude of MCUs Renesas sell?

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Nice financial advice.

And yeah, proves the point Foxdog says above in post 53,711.
If you don't really expect BrainChip to move the needle this year and you don't see any great long term perspectives, then why to hold the stock?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

rgupta

Regular
I was just researching how a start up grows from a start up to a full grown enterprise.
It always starts with an idea and some technological benefits to start with.
So brainchip was started with a vague idea and a few people invested in the idea. When we invest in ideas we always know chances of a failure are more than 90% but it is a success we will get benefitted. And there is 1% chance the company can become an enterprise.
To me brainchip have all those attributes to become an enterprise. It is proving everything what soever it is saying they can do.
Akida 1000 was from a fantasy land and no one was sure at the start. In between company make a few decisions and reevaluate them. The process is slow but still there is no competitor on the horizon which means company have a small luxury in time to deliver.
Right now there is only one company promoting the same thing what we are promoting and i.e. Qualcomm. We will know with time if they use ours or they have their own. But it proves there is a big market for technology like ours.
In the end only time will tell what is coming out but looking at the past and present I am quit assured about better returns on my patient with brn.
Dyor

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Because it's a good lesson for me that actions are louder than words. There's always to learn something, even when you're losing.
It's a great reminder how companies can twist and turn their words, change strategies, move goal posts, miss figures and targets, and there'll still be a few who still be gullible to it all.
Again, thank you for your financial advice asking another poster to sell the stock.
It took tremendous courage, vision and risk appetite to buy Brainchip before they had a proven working chip. Even a downward price movement scare some people. So, those that bought at 4 cent really deserve their winnings.

I don't know if you were there back in 2020, but there were virtually no media attention about Brainchip at all, there were very little information to navigate according to. Now we're in the media all the time, we're floating in partners and appraisals. I saw a fresh interview with Nandan today and a presentation with our CEO.

We're so lucky that our vision worked out. We are in the core of the revolution, we have the best product for that core of the revolution. Neuromorphic computing is not something you just create and the the whole world is going to use it the next day. The Brainchip team were strategically smart to delay everything and implement a CNN interface to the chip, so it's compatible with existing models, that was a brilliant move.

Things take time.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

rgupta

Regular
Yes but it's pretty inconsiderate for some to gloat about the cheap prices that they bought at. Indeed many may well have bought on the hype that pervades this site. Think about that for a second. Early buyers quite comfortable with their current 10x gain happily joining dots and constantly ramping are now showing no sympathy or consideration for those who may have bought on the hype that they (the rampers) helped to create. I've done plenty of research by the way, much of which points to no substantial revenue and no new IP contracts for many months. Realistic is looking at the situation from different angles and not through blinkered, rose coloured glasses.
I don't think there was a hype created on this site. In actual sense a lot of contributors here tell they sell their stock. We all know things can never travel in one direction but a few people wants to become rich sooner than others.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

rgupta

Regular
Because it's a good lesson for me that actions are louder than words. There's always something to learn, even when you're losing.
It's a great reminder how companies can twist and turn their words, change strategies, move goal posts, miss figures and targets, and there'll still be a few who still be gullible to it all.
Again, thank you for your financial advice asking another poster to sell the stock.
I assume there is a lot of pressure with time frames to the holders. May be they want to become rich overnight.
On the other hand time is a sweet luxury with us as there is not much competition here.
To me company should work on best interests of share holders in a longer run and that is exactly what is happening here.
By the way is that I am smelling a greed from someone who wants to get more on these cheap prices?

Reactions: 2 users
I remember when I started researching Brainchip back in May 2020, I think I had about 80 results in Google when I searched for Brainchip, now there's more than a million :) What really helped me was that I read the whole HC Brainchip thread back then, thanks a ton guys!

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
Seems the smart play when a nugget of gold is dropped is to quickly read what you can, then leave immediately to avoid the rubbish.

Classic BRN team complaining when anything good is released, always the same lads.

Thanks to all the valuable contributions made, sorry if I can't find them buried amongst the doom/gloom.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

rgupta

Regular
I don't think there was a hype created on this site. In actual sense a lot of contributors here tell they sell their stock. We all know things can never travel in one direction but a few people wants to become rich sooner than others.
I believe in Warren Buffets quote 'be greedy when others are fearful.' But before that do your research right.
Research here does not mean look at previous comments on some social forum.

Reactions: 4 users

rgupta

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I just summed up Brainchip for a friend:
1) We cannot continue the current form of artificial intelligence because it uses exponentially more power the bigger the AI models get. If we continue as we are now, 30% of the world's power consumption will go to AI by 2030.
2) Neuromorphic computers are the best solution to the problem in point 1.
3) Brainchip and GrAI Matter Labs have the absolute best solutions on the market.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Mugen74

Regular
Oligopoly I love this word, right up there with ubiquitous!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
OMG I can't believe one of you reported Bacon's post and it's now been moderated. You claim you want counter arguments to your ramping dot-joining fairytales but you can't handle it when someone speaks up. Really, really weak of you, whoever it was. Please don't just nod and smile at the AGM. Don't keep accepting the 'its revolutionary technology that'll take a while for people to understand' rhetoric because that excuse can be used forever if BRN keep releasing more iterations of their revolutionary IP - no one will ever understand it 🤣 and as a consequence no one will ever buy it.
I agree with you, that post didn't really deserve to be moderated.... I understand why people can sometimes become a bit depressed, but I think that's mostly because they lack the vision and then I think it's better to put their sad view into perspective.

Reactions: 4 users

Pappagallo

Regular
OMG I can't believe one of you reported Bacon's post and it's now been moderated. You claim you want counter arguments to your ramping dot-joining fairytales but you can't handle it when someone speaks up. Really, really weak of you, whoever it was. Please don't just nod and smile at the AGM. Don't keep accepting the 'its revolutionary technology that'll take a while for people to understand' rhetoric because that excuse can be used forever if BRN keep releasing more iterations of their revolutionary IP - no one will ever understand it 🤣 and as a consequence no one will ever buy it.

No one will ever buy it, except those who already have lol.

Are you going to the AGM to voice your concerns?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Cyw

Regular
It may not be the case that more iterations mean no one will buy it. The way I see it, when they said Akida 1000 was never meant to be a revenue generator but a demo chip, what happened was that they invented a ground breaking, earth shattering chip but there was no application for it. They have EAP's with the tech and money to try it out and when they said "this does not work" or "it would be btter if this would happen instead" type of things and Brainchip put all the bug fixes and enhancements in AK1500 and the more fundamental changes into AK2000.

I believe that cash is not coming in for AK1000 but with AK1500 for the more run-of-the-mill stuff and AK2000 for the more advanced stuff like deep space, star wars and medical applications, revenue can be explosive. The question now is when? Hopefully before some tech giants come up with a better alternative.

I am just a bit frustrated with the moving of the goal post. We saw no big revenue in 2022 when we were told to watch the financials and now it looks like nothing worth mentioning in 2023 as well.

I guess that is the risk of investing in something so new, it may take much longer time than originally expected to identify and build the applications.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I assume there is a lot of pressure with time frames to the holders. May be they want to become rich overnight.
On the other hand time is a sweet luxury with us as there is not much competition here.
To me company should work on best interests of share holders in a longer run and that is exactly what is happening here.
By the way is that I am smelling a greed from someone who wants to get more on these cheap prices?
Mate, take your condescending post elsewhere.

I'm sticking to timelines mentioned by management.

There's no greed here, Tony Dawe can check my BRN transaction history and sue me if he thinks I'm manipulating to buy or sell shares.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom