BRN Discussion Ongoing

Steve10

Regular
BRN have done everything right to commercialize Akida.

Hired people from the big players, provided development kits, built an ecosystem etc.

Market timing is also spot on with early adoption commencing now & mass adoption expected within 3-6 years.

H2 FY23 is the tip of the iceberg for BRN. An Nvidia or Qualcomm IP licence agreement will spice up the SP.

1679272292737.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

rgupta

Regular
Has anyone established a direct link between BRN and QComm, other than the Merc association?
There is another link Qualcomm and prophesee.
Upto now prophesee never let the market know another processor other than akida which can provide full efficiency of their vision sensors.

Reactions: 16 users

Xray1

Regular

Hired people from the big players, provided development kits, built an ecosystem etc.

Market timing is also spot on with early adoption commencing now & mass adoption expected within 3-6 years.

H2 FY23 is the tip of the iceberg for BRN. An Nvidia or Qualcomm IP licence agreement will spice up the SP.

View attachment 32648
I personally am hoping for an IP agreement to evenuate just before the upcoming AGM.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
With past week’s avalanche of good news and dot-joining having perceptibly brightened the forum mood despite the continuous downward spiralling of the BRN share price, my rambling musings below - that I started jotting down last weekend - may seem somewhat obsolete and not particularly relevant to those among you that see Brainchip as a no-brainer stock anyway, since I would be preaching to the converted. Nevertheless, I would still like to invite you all to come with me on an imaginary journey into a lush green bamboo grove. Please excuse the unintended novella length and of course feel free to skip my post altogether.

One of my favourite childhood books was Leo Lionni‘s charming classic “Frederick“. In case you’ve never heard of it or your memory needs some refreshing, here is a short summary of this 1967 timeless picture book:

“Frederick is the story of a daydreamy field mouse who spends his summer days very differently from his mouse family. As the other mice work busily night and day to gather nuts, wheat, and straw, Frederick instead gathers sun rays, colors, and words. Later, when all of the supplies have been exhausted, and “corn was only a memory,” the mice ask Frederick for his contribution to the group. “Close your eyes,” Frederick tells them, climbing atop a tall rock. And from his stone perch he envelops the other mice in lush words that bring the warmth of the sun’s golden glow, that paint within their gray minds the bright colors of blue periwinkles, golden wheat, and berry bushes.”
(Kirsten Hall, children’s book agent and author).

To be honest, I very much feel like empty-handed Frederick here in this forum, where the vast majority of posters are heaps tech-savvier than me, working busily night and day to gather and share info on this undervalued gem of a company, which by many is predicted to be at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution and is currently in the process of making itself indispensable to its ever increasing circle of customers and partners, true to its ambition to make edge AI ubiquitous and Akida its standard.

Prior to registering with TSE a couple of weeks ago, I had actually been a silent reader of this forum since its inception aka The Great Migration, but never really felt I could contribute anything of substance (other than accumulating shares, that is). Well, I guess now that we are currently stuck in the bleak midwinter of BRN‘s stock price performance, it is time for some (alas not as masterful as Frederick’s, I am afraid) story-telling contribution from my side then, to lift weary spirits. Some of you still have plenty of energy to withstand the freezing temperatures of BRN’s and the general stock market’s seemingly endless winter; at the same time others feel dejected, are shivering and afraid of starving, and while I can‘t offer you any nourishing wheat grains or tasty nuts, I will try to conjure up an imagery that will hopefully let you forget about your growling stomachs for a while, make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and help you visualise the sumptuous feast we are all drooling over. (Wait - won’t that lead to even more borborygmi aka tummy rumbles? 🤔 Oh, I suppose it is a vicious circle indeed; metaphors can be tricky.) Winter shall pass. Hopefully very soon, we will smell that spring is in the air.

Other posters before me have already likened the growth of a successful company to the agricultural concepts of planting, tending to and harvesting, but with most plants/trees/crops you will be able to observe fast and continuous growth - within days, weeks or months. The path of evolution taken by disruptive tech companies, on the other hand, is slightly different. I was reminded of this when I recently happened to come across the following video called ‘The Miracle of the Chinese Bamboo’ - I, for my part, found it worthwhile watching and hope you will enjoy it, too:

The word ‘miracle’ here is actually somewhat misleading, though, as it only APPEARS to be a miracle in the eye of the beholder who is not familiar with this plant‘s alleged botanic anomaly: no visible growth above the surface for more than five years despite being watered and tended to daily, followed by sudden explosive growth, reaching a height of almost 30 m within six weeks. While bamboo is indeed known for being the world’s fastest-growing plant, with some species growing just shy of a meter a day or so, the tale‘s extraordinary bamboo species doesn‘t exist in real life to the best of my knowledge. But it still makes for a powerful inspirational story that motivational speakers like to use as a parable about personal growth and success in life, illustrating the importance of steady and diligent work, perseverance and patience, even if evidence of progress is not immediately visible. An almost dated concept in our age of instant gratification, it seems.

To me the parable also constitutes an apt metaphor for the share price development of a disruptive technology super crop like Brainchip, except that it is actually not us shareholders doing the daily watering of the ‘spots’ in this huge field planted with millions of Chinese Bamboo seeds (> BRN shares), but instead by investing, we conveniently delegate this tedious task to professional gardeners (> the hard working team at Brainchip).

Below the surface, the network of roots & rhizomes has been growing for years and continues to do so day by day, establishing a solid foundation for its ultimate height and weight (> future rapid growth), a strong support structure that will eventually enable the plant to withstand even harsh conditions, although there is nothing yet visible overground (> the current share price not at all reflecting the company‘s actual progress and paradigm-shifting potential due to various reasons, including revolutionary tech yet to be fully understood and adapted, long product development timelines, NDAs in place, massive global economic headwinds as a result of the pandemic and Russia‘s invasion of Ukraine to name but two major underlying causes, relentless shorting attacks, panic selling by short-sighted retail shareholders dissatisfied with the lumpy revenue so far and and lamenting the lack of further signed deals, not enough buying interest from prospective shareholders for the same reasons and on top of that genuine shareholders forced to sell because they need money in this difficult economic climate/for unplanned personal reasons, and yet again others selling in order to get back in at a lower price, which could possibly backfire should a sudden price-sensitive announcement see the share price soar...).

Unlike the farmer in the parable, though, we shareholders - and in fact non-shareholders alike - have the fantastic option of monitoring parts of the expanding underground root network by means of a subterranean camera (Akida Inside, of course! No blurry pictures here, but razorsharp images…) to help us observe what is going on in the soil (> thanks to company press releases, ASX anns, quarterlies/half yearly reports/AGMs, podcasts, testimonials from other companies, including validation from big industry players, hiring of high calibre staff, articles and online likes & comments from tech experts worldwide, exhibition demos and last but not least the wealth of info gathered and generously shared in this amazing forum, which is extremely helpful for tech-challenged shareholders like me who don‘t have a semiconductor industry background or similar). While not a crystal ball, this subterranean camera ought to serve as objective reassurance to us that our seed is viable and of excellent quality. An advantage the farmer in our story did not have - he had to simply believe in the viability of his seeds and in the meaningfulness of faithfully watering the soil daily without proof of growth for five long years, during which he had to overcome mockery by his fellow villagers (> WANCAs) as well as many moments of self-doubt.

So we as BRN shareholders today are in a much better and derisked position! There is nothing much we can do for the time being (IMO) other than trusting the Brainchip team to continue to do their job well, be excited about the ever expanding ecosystem, weather the bear market storm and persevere in the face of the tumbling BRN share price (as long as your personal situation doesn‘t force you to sell any shares right now, which would be unfortunate indeed) as well as seize the window of opportunity to top up at these bargain prices, if your funds and personal diversification risk profile allow it. And then one day, in the not too distant future (bar a catastrophic black swan or black elephant event happening), instead of overlooking barren, sun-torched ground (> the share price looking right now), we will be standing in a lush green forest of giant bamboo stalks, providing us shade. Except that our very own miracle bamboo won’t stop growing at a height of 90 feet (almost 28 m), but can actually keep growing and growing (> think science fiction, disruptive technology, years ahead of competition, secret sauce, ubiquitous, IP moat, competitors turning into partners, future Akida generations, stream of royalties - you name it…) And not only is it highly likely that our investment will one day bear abundant fruit financially, but - equally significant to me - the low-cost, energy-efficient and high-performance Akida processor family will also be immensely beneficial to mankind on its way towards a more sustainable and greener future. So what is not to like - except for the current share price, that is? Close your eyes, imagine those towering green bamboo stalks gently swaying in the wind and don‘t forget to breathe…. (They are firm yet flexible, by the way, and won’t break, but rather bend to ground level in a storm and straighten back up afterwards. This truly is a botanical fact about bamboo, and also that so-called running bamboo will become ubiquitous in your garden if you let it grow unchecked.)

I suppose the Doubting Thomases among us will remain unconvinced until the bamboo shoots finally brake the surface and start growing to a towering height (> the share price soaring on that often quoted hockey stick curve, once the financials will show a substantial increase in revenue). But maybe some of you, while understandably frustrated with the current share price at a 52 week low (which to others like me actually feels like a gift from heaven, while we are happily topping up and in my case averaging down), will find this inspirational story of the Chinese Bamboo somewhat helpful in visualising Brainchip‘s projected exponential share price growth curve, although in essence, all of this has been said many times before by other contributors to this forum. Yet, as an avid photographer I know that it is often worthwhile to view things from a slightly different perspective. And while there will always be share price fluctuation on a day-to-day basis, I am confident the long-term upward trend will soon become blazingly obvious when zooming out a little, looking at the big picture.

And to those of you who dismiss this parable as just another feel-good story: perhaps it will still resonate with you as a general reminder of the importance of a solid foundation, steady work and patience in life to reap future rewards, even if there is not always instant evidence that your efforts are having any effect. They may not pay off every time, but more often than not they do. Sadly, this equally holds true for prophets of doom and their constant downramping.
Keep in mind, though, that the darkest hour is always before dawn.

FF, I hope you don’t mind me stealing your signature sign-off for today:

My opinion only DYOR

Frangipani

P.S.: Serendipitously, I discovered that Leo Lionni also wrote a book for adults called ‘Parallel Botany’, “a field guide to imaginary plants, which Lionni presents with the authority of an academic writer - peppering his writing with references to real places and people, just to complicate things“ (Daisy Alioto: ‘Parallel Botany‘ in the Age of Alternative Facts). Now doesn‘t that sound he would have just loved the miraculous Chinese Bamboo?

That sounds just like me and my Brainchip journey, Frangipani. I have been in it for those 5 years and never sold a single share, in fact accumulating as late as last week. It is hard for us of limited technical knowledge to be able to comprehend what is going on under the ground/behind closed doors but thanks to the contributions here from so many, I feel it is akin to ground-piercing radar to see the seeds growing into the ecosystem that is only just being shown to us all. Thanks for the story. Keep the faith, my friend.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
I personally am hoping for an IP agreement to evenuate just before the upcoming AGM.
Same,
i think this is the only thing that will move the SP substantially other than a large increase in revenue,
which will come but not just yet.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

View attachment 32648
The biggest issue in starting any business is incumbency.

We all experience the effects.

In our little shopping centre a new coffee shop opened. It looked interesting and had a different variety of sweet treats but did my wife and I go in?

No.

Why because this new coffee shop was directly opposite the coffee shop we supported and where we had made friends with the young owners.

As much as we would have liked to try the new coffee and cakes from the interesting shop brand loyalty, dare I say incumbency, won out.

In the beginning incumbency defeated Studio from Brainchip because they were trying to overcome brand loyalty of many years with a revolutionary no one understood neuromorphic product.

I said it over at HC the genius of Brainchip was that they realised their revolutionary technology could not over throw the weight of incumbency exerted by the likes of ARM, Intel and Nvidia.

So what did they do they found a market without incumbents called The EDGE.

Brainchip will be a commercial success because they have chosen a market that was just opening up and which had no players established.

ELECTRIC VEHICLES are the Edge and no one not even Tesla have perfected the technology and created a level of incumbency that makes acceptance of new innovation virtually impossible as Brainchip is showing at Mercedes Benz.

The idea of Smart Medicine again is an emerging field where innovation is welcomed along with the AIOT market.

Not to mention all those industries which no one had thought off that Edge computing will enable.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 86 users

rgupta

Regular
The biggest issue in starting any business is incumbency.

We all experience the effects.

In our little shopping centre a new coffee shop opened. It looked interesting and had a different variety of sweet treats but did my wife and I go in?

No.

Why because this new coffee shop was directly opposite the coffee shop we supported and where we had made friends with the young owners.

As much as we would have liked to try the new coffee and cakes from the interesting shop brand loyalty, dare I say incumbency, won out.

In the beginning incumbency defeated Studio from Brainchip because they were trying to overcome brand loyalty of many years with a revolutionary no one understood neuromorphic product.

I said it over at HC the genius of Brainchip was that they realised their revolutionary technology could not over throw the weight of incumbency exerted by the likes of ARM, Intel and Nvidia.

So what did they do they found a market without incumbents called The EDGE.

Brainchip will be a commercial success because they have chosen a market that was just opening up and which had no players established.

ELECTRIC VEHICLES are the Edge and no one not even Tesla have perfected the technology and created a level of incumbency that makes acceptance of new innovation virtually impossible as Brainchip is showing at Mercedes Benz.

The idea of Smart Medicine again is an emerging field where innovation is welcomed along with the AIOT market.

Not to mention all those industries which no one had thought off that Edge computing will enable.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
One of the best management lesson without too much distraction.

Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I'm personally hoping for 2 or 3! Aim high!

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
With past week’s avalanche of good news and dot-joining having perceptibly brightened the forum mood despite the continuous downward spiralling of the BRN share price, my rambling musings below - that I started jotting down last weekend - may seem somewhat obsolete and not particularly relevant to those among you that see Brainchip as a no-brainer stock anyway, since I would be preaching to the converted. Nevertheless, I would still like to invite you all to come with me on an imaginary journey into a lush green bamboo grove. Please excuse the unintended novella length and of course feel free to skip my post altogether.

One of my favourite childhood books was Leo Lionni‘s charming classic “Frederick“. In case you’ve never heard of it or your memory needs some refreshing, here is a short summary of this 1967 timeless picture book:

“Frederick is the story of a daydreamy field mouse who spends his summer days very differently from his mouse family. As the other mice work busily night and day to gather nuts, wheat, and straw, Frederick instead gathers sun rays, colors, and words. Later, when all of the supplies have been exhausted, and “corn was only a memory,” the mice ask Frederick for his contribution to the group. “Close your eyes,” Frederick tells them, climbing atop a tall rock. And from his stone perch he envelops the other mice in lush words that bring the warmth of the sun’s golden glow, that paint within their gray minds the bright colors of blue periwinkles, golden wheat, and berry bushes.”

To be honest, I very much feel like empty-handed Frederick here in this forum, where the vast majority of posters are heaps tech-savvier than me, working busily night and day to gather and share info on this undervalued gem of a company, which by many is predicted to be at the forefront of the 4th Industrial Revolution and is currently in the process of making itself indispensable to its ever increasing circle of customers and partners, true to its ambition to make edge AI ubiquitous and Akida its standard.

Prior to registering with TSE a couple of weeks ago, I had actually been a silent reader of this forum since its inception aka The Great Migration, but never really felt I could contribute anything of substance (other than accumulating shares, that is). Well, I guess now that we are currently stuck in the bleak midwinter of BRN‘s stock price performance, it is time for some (alas not as masterful as Frederick’s, I am afraid) story-telling contribution from my side then, to lift weary spirits. Some of you still have plenty of energy to withstand the freezing temperatures of BRN’s and the general stock market’s seemingly endless winter; at the same time others feel dejected, are shivering and afraid of starving, and while I can‘t offer you any nourishing wheat grains or tasty nuts, I will try to conjure up an imagery that will hopefully let you forget about your growling stomachs for a while, make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and help you visualise the sumptuous feast we are all drooling over. (Wait - won’t that lead to even more borborygmi aka tummy rumbles? 🤔 Oh, I suppose it is a vicious circle indeed; metaphors can be tricky.) Winter shall pass. Hopefully very soon, we will smell that spring is in the air.

Other posters before me have already likened the growth of a successful company to the agricultural concepts of planting, tending to and harvesting, but with most plants/trees/crops you will be able to observe fast and continuous growth - within days, weeks or months. The path of evolution taken by disruptive tech companies, on the other hand, is slightly different. I was reminded of this when I recently happened to come across the following video called ‘The Miracle of the Chinese Bamboo’ - I, for my part, found it worthwhile watching and hope you will enjoy it, too:

The word ‘miracle’ here is actually somewhat misleading, though, as it only APPEARS to be a miracle in the eye of the beholder who is not familiar with this plant‘s alleged botanic anomaly: no visible growth above the surface for more than five years despite being watered and tended to daily, followed by sudden explosive growth, reaching a height of almost 30 m within six weeks. While bamboo is indeed known for being the world’s fastest-growing plant, with some species growing just shy of a meter a day or so, the tale‘s extraordinary bamboo species doesn‘t exist in real life to the best of my knowledge. But it still makes for a powerful inspirational story that motivational speakers like to use as a parable about personal growth and success in life, illustrating the importance of steady and diligent work, perseverance and patience, even if evidence of progress is not immediately visible. An almost dated concept in our age of instant gratification, it seems.

To me the parable also constitutes an apt metaphor for the share price development of a disruptive technology super crop like Brainchip, except that it is actually not us shareholders doing the daily watering of the ‘spots’ in this huge field planted with millions of Chinese Bamboo seeds (> BRN shares), but instead by investing, we conveniently delegate this tedious task to professional gardeners (> the hard working team at Brainchip).

Below the surface, the network of roots & rhizomes has been growing for years and continues to do so day by day, establishing a solid foundation for its ultimate height and weight (> future rapid growth), a strong support structure that will eventually enable the plant to withstand even harsh conditions, although there is nothing yet visible overground (> the current share price not at all reflecting the company‘s actual progress and paradigm-shifting potential due to various reasons, including revolutionary tech yet to be fully understood and adapted, long product development timelines, NDAs in place, massive global economic headwinds as a result of the pandemic and Russia‘s invasion of Ukraine to name but two major underlying causes, relentless shorting attacks, panic selling by short-sighted retail shareholders dissatisfied with the lumpy revenue so far and and lamenting the lack of further signed deals, not enough buying interest from prospective shareholders for the same reasons and on top of that genuine shareholders forced to sell because they need money in this difficult economic climate/for unplanned personal reasons, and yet again others selling in order to get back in at a lower price, which could possibly backfire should a sudden price-sensitive announcement see the share price soar...).

Unlike the farmer in the parable, though, we shareholders - and in fact non-shareholders alike - have the fantastic option of monitoring parts of the expanding underground root network by means of a subterranean camera (Akida Inside, of course! No blurry pictures here, but razorsharp images…) to help us observe what is going on in the soil (> thanks to company press releases, ASX anns, quarterlies/half yearly reports/AGMs, podcasts, testimonials from other companies, including validation from big industry players, hiring of high calibre staff, articles and online likes & comments from tech experts worldwide, exhibition demos and last but not least the wealth of info gathered and generously shared in this amazing forum, which is extremely helpful for tech-challenged shareholders like me who don‘t have a semiconductor industry background or similar). While not a crystal ball, this subterranean camera ought to serve as objective reassurance to us that our seed is viable and of excellent quality. An advantage the farmer in our story did not have - he had to simply believe in the viability of his seeds and in the meaningfulness of faithfully watering the soil daily without proof of growth for five long years, during which he had to overcome mockery by his fellow villagers (> WANCAs) as well as many moments of self-doubt.

So we as BRN shareholders today are in a much better and derisked position! There is nothing much we can do for the time being (IMO) other than trusting the Brainchip team to continue to do their job well, be excited about the ever expanding ecosystem, weather the bear market storm and persevere in the face of the tumbling BRN share price (as long as your personal situation doesn‘t force you to sell any shares right now, which would be unfortunate indeed) as well as seize the window of opportunity to top up at these bargain prices, if your funds and personal diversification risk profile allow it. And then one day, in the not too distant future (bar a catastrophic black swan or black elephant event happening), instead of overlooking barren, sun-torched ground (> the share price looking right now), we will be standing in a lush green forest of giant bamboo stalks, providing us shade. Except that our very own miracle bamboo won’t stop growing at a height of 90 feet (almost 28 m), but can actually keep growing and growing (> think science fiction, disruptive technology, years ahead of competition, secret sauce, ubiquitous, IP moat, competitors turning into partners, future Akida generations, stream of royalties - you name it…) And not only is it highly likely that our investment will one day bear abundant fruit financially, but - equally significant to me - the low-cost, energy-efficient and high-performance Akida processor family will also be immensely beneficial to mankind on its way towards a more sustainable and greener future. So what is not to like - except for the current share price, that is? Close your eyes, imagine those towering green bamboo stalks gently swaying in the wind and don‘t forget to breathe…. (They are firm yet flexible, by the way, and won’t break, but rather bend to ground level in a storm and straighten back up afterwards. This truly is a botanical fact about bamboo, and also that so-called running bamboo will become ubiquitous in your garden if you let it grow unchecked.)

I suppose the Doubting Thomases among us will remain unconvinced until the bamboo shoots finally brake the surface and start growing to a towering height (> the share price soaring on that often quoted hockey stick curve, once the financials will show a substantial increase in revenue). But maybe some of you, while understandably frustrated with the current share price at a 52 week low (which to others like me actually feels like a gift from heaven, while we are happily topping up and in my case averaging down), will find this inspirational story of the Chinese Bamboo somewhat helpful in visualising Brainchip‘s projected exponential share price growth curve, although in essence, all of this has been said many times before by other contributors to this forum. Yet, as an avid photographer I know that it is often worthwhile to view things from a slightly different perspective. And while there will always be share price fluctuation on a day-to-day basis, I am confident the long-term upward trend will soon become blazingly obvious when zooming out a little, looking at the big picture.

And to those of you who dismiss this parable as just another feel-good story: perhaps it will still resonate with you as a general reminder of the importance of a solid foundation, steady work and patience in life to reap future rewards, even if there is not always instant evidence that your efforts are having any effect. They may not pay off every time, but more often than not they do. Sadly, this equally holds true for prophets of doom and their constant downramping.

My opinion only DYOR

Frangipani

P.S.: Serendipitously, I discovered that Leo Lionni also wrote a book for adults called ‘Parallel Botany’, “a field guide to imaginary plants, which Lionni presents with the authority of an academic writer - peppering his writing with references to real places and people, just to complicate things“ (Daisy Alioto: ‘Parallel Botany‘ in the Age of Alternative Facts). Now doesn‘t that sound he would have just loved the miraculous Chinese Bamboo?

Thanks @Frangipani I think that’s a great contribution.. A great analogy and even the five years timeline will resonate with a few I’m sure..

Reactions: 13 users

Steve10

Regular
A Spanish guy unboxing Akida on Youtube.

He is an Edge Impulse platform user.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

jk6199

Regular
Looking at all the ?bot related transactions going through in single digits?

Like trying to start my old Holden years ago, too much choke and you flooded the engine.

Don't worry, there's only over 100 million shorted shares to go before the AGM and any other news that may come along :unsure:.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A lovely post

My opinion only DYOR

Frangipani

Thank you Frangipani for your lovely symbolism and beautifully written contribution.
Another example of the strength and resilience of our group as expressed by its diversity, allowing for the cross pollination of contacts, ideas and concepts.
In these days of growing specialisation it is getting difficult to embrace, adopt and maintain a wider view.
Indeed our growing acceptance and reliance on social media is channeling more and more of us down predetermined, algorithmically defined paths that seperate us and challenge long held social mores and societal shared truths and visions.
So, it is nice to belong to a group with a shared interest and common advocacy and be able to rejoice in its community.

So thanks to all the techies, technophobes, geeks, greeks, cat people, neuromorphomaniacs, joiners of dots, calculators of imaginary figures, ogres, professional amateurs, sleuths, jokers, gif and meme painters and the rest of you ragtag contributors and those who just like to watch.

Look forward to meeting with some of you again and some for the first time at this years AGM.

It is a really wonderful opportunity to look our Directors and Management in the eye, shake their hands, hear what they have to say,
and thank them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
D

Deleted member 118

View attachment 32648
An old picture from a while back, which has change a little bit, but still more on top of the iceberg than below

7E866CF1-B883-472A-A672-A82FDA0C75B6.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

My opinion only DYOR

Frangipani

Probably a great read, but far too much for my little brain to take in, but going on what everyone has written about it I’ll give it a big

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
Probably a great read, but far too much for my little brain to take in, but going on what everyone has written about it I’ll give it a big

You dont have to read the post R577 ................... the video is the essence of the written word.
Even a WHU fan should be able to understand the video ...................:rolleyes: .......................😅

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
A lovely post

Thank you Frangipani for your lovely symbolism and beautifully written contribution.
Another example of the strength and resilience of our group as expressed by its diversity, allowing for the cross pollination of contacts, ideas and concepts.
In these days of growing specialisation it is getting difficult to embrace, adopt and maintain a wider view.
Indeed our growing acceptance and reliance on social media is channeling more and more of us down predetermined, algorithmically defined paths that seperate us and challenge long held social mores and societal shared truths and visions.
So, it is nice to belong to a group with a shared interest and common advocacy and be able to rejoice in its community.

So thanks to all the techies, technophobes, geeks, greeks, cat people, neuromorphomaniacs, joiners of dots, calculators of imaginary figures, ogres, professional amateurs, sleuths, jokers, gif and meme painters and the rest of you ragtag contributors and those who just like to watch.

Look forward to meeting with some of you again and some for the first time at this years AGM.

It is a really wonderful opportunity to look our Directors and Management in the eye, shake their hands, hear what they have to say,
and thank them.
I like to watch.;) I'm not weird and creepy at all, I'm cool and awesome.:giggle:

cat spying GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

You dont have to read the post R577 ................... the video is the essence of the written word.

AKIDA BALLISTA
What Video

COYI

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
What Video

COYI

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom