BRN Discussion Ongoing

Better get back to posting something normal, so here is a nice write up for brainchip

This is indeed a nice write up:

“BrainChip​

One company at the forefront of this innovation is the Australian startup, BrainChip, which has developed a range of neuromorphic computing hardware and software solutions for edge devices.

At the heart of BrainChip's technology is the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC), which is specifically designed to perform pattern recognition and sensory processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption. This makes it an ideal solution for edge devices such as surveillance cameras and drones, which require advanced processing capabilities but have limited power and computational resources.

The Akida NSoC is based on a unique architecture that combines digital and analog processing elements, allowing it to perform complex computations while maintaining low power consumption. It also incorporates a spiking neural network (SNN) architecture, modelled on the behaviour of biological neurons and synapses.

BrainChip's technology has a range of potential applications in industries such as security and surveillance, as well as in autonomous vehicles and robotics. As a result of BrainChip's ability to perform advanced processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption, next-generation computing solutions are becoming more intelligent, efficient, and responsive”

Look out world Brainchip is coming.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
This is indeed a nice write up:

“BrainChip​

One company at the forefront of this innovation is the Australian startup, BrainChip, which has developed a range of neuromorphic computing hardware and software solutions for edge devices.

At the heart of BrainChip's technology is the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC), which is specifically designed to perform pattern recognition and sensory processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption. This makes it an ideal solution for edge devices such as surveillance cameras and drones, which require advanced processing capabilities but have limited power and computational resources.

The Akida NSoC is based on a unique architecture that combines digital and analog processing elements, allowing it to perform complex computations while maintaining low power consumption. It also incorporates a spiking neural network (SNN) architecture, modelled on the behaviour of biological neurons and synapses.

BrainChip's technology has a range of potential applications in industries such as security and surveillance, as well as in autonomous vehicles and robotics. As a result of BrainChip's ability to perform advanced processing tasks with high efficiency and low power consumption, next-generation computing solutions are becoming more intelligent, efficient, and responsive”

Look out world Brainchip is coming.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
By the way did you notice how @Rocket577 ‘s nice article is written without any preconditions such ‘if it works’, ‘they claim’, ‘time will tell’ etc; This article believes it is happening as I type.

Now isn’t that nice.😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
That's cool, now they know! 🤣

They asked me if i was into some sort of "Wool Fetish Kink" bloody hell..

I love seeing a bloke in a wool body suit and a spot for his schlong . Thank you.

Still found it funny though. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

I love seeing a bloke in a wool body suit and a spot for his schlong . Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Don’t have much to say about intel. So maybe someone should show this to Shareman

Intel acquired Nervana Systems, a startup working on deep learning chipsets, in 2016. Nervana’s technology is based on what are called “neural processors,” which are designed to accelerate deep learning workloads. Intel plans to use Nervana’s technology in a variety of applications, including data center servers and autonomous vehicles.

Brainchip might be the first commercial neuromorphic IP with its Akida processor.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

You'll probably get a promotion now, assuming you have an equal opportunity employer.
Doubt there can be too many in your particular niche and if you don't get the bump you can sue 'em for discrimination.....🤣
It was brave of you to come out like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
1679297520092.png

The Food and Beverage industry has been significantly impacted by the advancement of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. Some of the commonly used techniques in this industry include Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN), Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN), Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN), and Artificial Neural Networks (ANN).

0D987ED7-F9C7-43BF-AB20-4EEFE0642A2D.jpeg

1679298392770.png

1679298419558.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Looking at all the ?bot related transactions going through in single digits?

Like trying to start my old Holden years ago, too much choke and you flooded the engine.

Don't worry, there's only over 100 million shorted shares to go before the AGM and any other news that may come along :unsure:.
When is the AGM?

D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe,...... but more immediately impactful is the fact that 5 top U.S. banks have stepped up to contibute billions (30 +) to Silicon Valley Bank which is huge. Feds can exhale, for the time being, as a result.
On top of the nearly 1 trillion the major world banks have promised the banking system, everyone can take a breather, just for now, unless your into crypto and investing in precious metals you won’t lose for now

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Steve10

Regular
The big players in MCU market.

1679299724714.png

30B MCU's were sold in 2021 which will increase to 70B in 2030.

The top 5 had 82.1% market share in 2021.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
But I guess it could be worse

View attachment 32660
And the Australian Wool Industry has lost out to synthetics. How did this happen? I’ll never understand why.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Afternoon Chippers,

Quadruple Witching day??

See that order , sell, drop straight into the market at close.

Sell 9,069,044 units ASX.

Let the games ensue.

Regards,
Esq.
Anyone have current short interest or buy sell info? I'm sure it's shorts covering

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
And the Australian Wool Industry has lost out to synthetics. How did this happen? I’ll never understand why.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Probably the same reason Nike had to change from Kangaroo leather to synthetic

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Anyone have current short interest or buy sell info? I'm sure it's shorts covering
You don’t want much lol

Shorts have been going up and it was the other day something about 3rd witching, maybe you should do some research

Edited

Looks like short interest is over 9% now and increasing daily

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Steve10

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

TECH

Regular
Thanks mate.

I have a good understanding of what is going on behind the scenes at BRN.

Without going into too much detail, I have been involved in sales & marketing successfully launching new tech/industrial products in Australia for US & European listed companies in the past. I was an Applications/Sales Engineer & then Regional Sales Manager reporting to CEO. Had long sales cycle similar to BRN & a multi-million dollar sales budget. Most of the things Rob, Jerome etc are doing at BRN I was doing as well.

The processes & methods the key hires at BRN learnt working for big name companies in the past are being replicated at BRN. Most importantly their ecosystem of contacts in the semiconductor industry is highly valuable for BRN.

We are at the pointy end now with revenue definitely commencing in H2 FY23.

Good to hear Steve10, my instincts are still pretty sharp, your post confirms what I have been thinking for a number of weeks now.

Your identity remains private, as it should be, but as I say, it was hard not to acknowledge the sense I could feel.

Regards....Tech

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom