Dhm

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.14.23 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Another challenging start of the week, I wish to post something I saw recently on twitter.

Great advice:
View attachment 2531

Full disclosure: This is the only worthwhile post from this nobody, everything else is rubbish, so don't need to go looking for him, probably needs to take his own advice.
He's still looking for "what's a neuromorphic chip" but he won't find it because he's looking for it at McDonald's 😍🥰

Exactly this. You only need to zoom out to less than 3 months ago to get some perspective. It’s was 66 cents at Christmas. 96 cents looks sensational by comparison, especially since we haven’t had a new IP or chip deal struck in the interim.

I don’t bemoan the recent drop because of this relative progress and I’m encouraged by the incredible momentum that was on display. It was shown previously in September 2020 and it will be back again and soon IMO.

Reactions: 14 users

Deena

Regular
I can see our regular 5% (nearly daily) share price DROP is coming early today.
On low volume would be nice.

It would be even more nice tho .......... if management did something to stop the LANDslide which as the Bacon points out, would be I guess the right thing to do.
I guess I will have to buy more when we get to 88c ............ Good news I guess, in some respect but will have a guess that most retail investors (like us) are already hocked up to the ears on this baby.
I know .......... lots of guessing by me here.
But thanks to management .......... I have no other option BUT TO GUESS since they seem to want it kept that way.
Maybe they could also put some jellybeans in a jar and we could all have a guess at how many ....... winner take all.
Not happy ....... I guess.
Newpunta, it is not management's role to do something to stop the landslide as you call it.
I am happy to continue accumulating. To do this i am selling down shares that I believe have less potential than Brainchip. With this continuing agenda I am picking up more Brainchip each day. Today I have accumulated a further 30,000 BRN ... so far.

It's a bit like the old saying, "Everyone brings us happiness. Some as they arrive ... some as they leave". With BRN I am happy when they go up ... and happy when they go down (due to the opportunities that presents).

The main point is just as so many LTH say. If you are confident in the technology that Brainchip has ... along with continuing good news with partnerships and adoption, then why worry? I have done the research and am very confident in the future.

Bring on the next quarterly ... and the one after that ... and the one after that. You will not be disappointed.
As always DYOR.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Mugen74

Regular
Newpunta, it is not management's role to do something to stop the landslide as you call it.
I am happy to continue accumulating. To do this i am selling down shares that I believe have less potential than Brainchip. With this continuing agenda I am picking up more Brainchip each day. Today so far I have accumulated a further 30,000 BRN ... so far.

It's a bit like the old saying, "Everyone brings us happiness. Some as they arrive ... some as they leave". With BRN I am happy when they go up ... and happy when they go down (due to the opportunities that presents).

The main point is just as so many LTH say. If you are confident in the technology that Brainchip has ... along with continuing good news with partnerships and adoption, then why worry? I have done the research and am very confident in the future.

Bring on the next quarterly ... and the one after that ... and the one after that. You will not be disappointed.
As always DYOR.
And if you dont like swimming with sharks,dont jump in the ocean

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Reactions: 2 users

newpunta

Regular
What the hell do you mean management decision to let it go down?
We are not brainchips customers are you serious?
The honourable thing for brainchips customers is if mgmt honour all NDAS
Unbelievable
I mean exactly what I WROTE
We are customers ........... as investors
They can honour all the NDAS and find a creative manner to stop the manipulation with purpose if they want
All seems Believable to me.

Reactions: 3 users

Chilling

What the hell do you mean management decision to let it go down?
We are not brainchips customers are you serious?
The honourable thing for brainchips customers is if mgmt honour all NDAS
Unbelievable
Find another household name involved with Brainchip and do a publicity promotion on the product and it's uses.
Give the company an incentive to do it if needed I would have thought Mercedes or similar taking equity in BRN is a great idea about now.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
My records show since late 2017 ........... I must be having a lot of fun, COS seems like it was only yesterday.
Definitely in the green ........... with some ......... but since it was all validated added more of the RED.

How about yourself ?
Don't misunderstand my comments ........ I am not knocking the Brain ....... but definitely KNOCKING the manipulation going on long time now.
And very unhappy management is letting this go TTOO FARRR !

Late last year I sold some property ............ to cash up for the coming Crash ..... which PUTIN has now accelerated.
I have full faith in the product here, and this baby is the modern day version of the Goose that laid the gold eggs ........ just waiting for the EGGS.
I was serious when I mentioned I will buy more if she keeps going down FOR NO REASON.

Wait until China gets hit with worldwide economic sanctions .......... if Xi starts selling bombs to his mate Putin......... maybe 66c by then .......
IF MANAGEMENT LET IT.
As my username suggest ....... I am a mug punter, but have never been so confident about a 100-1 shot or backed one so strongly before as
I have here - on the BRAIN.

The Brain will rise when they let the news out, but not until then.............. 10 x MicroSoft.
Akida Ballista ............ and the management I have faith in ...... just not happy to see so much RED for no good reason.
I make it clear to management that read comments here -
NOT HAPPY with their decision to let it go down this far............... I have passion for FAIR PLAY, as a punter ..... and not seeing much
of that with the ASX (they need a stick up their u know what) .......... the local TAB demonstrates more honourable principles and fairness
to its customers.
I feel ya.
I first bought in Oct 2015, so not so long before you.
I asked "how long" mainly due to your moniker. :)
But see you've been around long enough to have witnessed our share price's previous ups and downs along with it's prolonged sideways action.
I have recently retired and am no longer accumulating, so believe me when I say I understand your frustration and certainly will be more joyful when it is going up again. I will be even happier to see sustained incremental growth which I hope for and expect as more data is revealed, allowing for the validation of more traditional valuation methods
Like you I believe in the company, it's management and our product and prospective products in the pipeline.
Like you am presently comfortably in the green.
Like you do not like the games, manipulation and unfair playing field.
However, I accept it, like I accept death, taxes, and the often unsatisfactory state of the world and the fact that sometimes bad things happen to good people.
I do what I can, when I can, in my own small way to help alleviate or compensate injustices that fall within my orbit.
As far as our company and the wider ASX is concerned I have neither the means nor the power to do anything other than Buy, Sell or Hold.
I also believe the Company will release announcements as per their legal obligations and I neither expect nor want "sugar hits" just because the share price is dipping.
I want the company to continue acting in the professional and businesslike manner we have become accustomed to which is a necessary component in garnering the respect and support of the larger players out there.
The real influencers who buy in the millions rather than in the thousands as I do.
I want them to discover and support our Company helping to stabilise and sustainably grow our share price over time.
Do I want that time to be now... of course I do....
But wishing is like fishing and it takes as long as it takes.....:)
If something material happens that is sufficiently negative, I am watching, and on alert to reconsider my holding, but, everything I am presently aware of leads me to my current position of Holding, because i think the Company is doing everything it can to progress its plan.
Then, along with the Company, I will grow richer and more secure, and be in a position to be of greater benefit to those around me.
Ultimately I guess it comes down to faith, because my knowledge and understanding is limited and flawed by the nature of who I am.
I wish well for you Brother/Sister and hope for the news we are all waiting for soon.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy the days passing, down at the old fishin' hole.......:)
Looking forward to meeting some of the Melbourne crew tonight at the Harlow Bar in Richmond.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Mugen74

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dhm

Regular
Not sure if this has been already presented here, but worth a second look. Released 3rd March and we are mentioned a couple of times.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Justchilln

Regular
I mean exactly what I WROTE
We are customers ........... as investors
They can honour all the NDAS and find a creative manner to stop the manipulation with purpose if they want
All seems Believable to me.
On what planet are we customers as investors?
How many akida chips was your last purchase order for?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

newpunta

Regular
I feel ya.
I first bought in Oct 2015, so not so long before you.
I asked "how long" mainly due to your moniker. :)
But see you've been around long enough to have witnessed our share price's previous ups and downs along with it's prolonged sideways action.
I have recently retired and am no longer accumulating, so believe me when I say I understand your frustration and certainly will be more joyful when it is going up again. I will be even happier to see sustained incremental growth which I hope for and expect as more data is revealed, allowing for the validation of more traditional valuation methods
Like you I believe in the company, it's management and our product and prospective products in the pipeline.
Like you am presently comfortably in the green.
Like you do not like the games, manipulation and unfair playing field.
However, I accept it, like I accept death, taxes, and the often unsatisfactory state of the world and the fact that sometimes bad things happen to good people.
I do what I can, when I can, in my own small way to help alleviate or compensate injustices that fall within my orbit.
As far as our company and the wider ASX is concerned I have neither the means nor the power to do anything other than Buy, Sell or Hold.
I also believe the Company will release announcements as per their legal obligations and I neither expect nor want "sugar hits" just because the share price is dipping.
I want the company to continue acting in the professional and businesslike manner we have become accustomed to which is a necessary component in garnering the respect and support of the larger players out there.
The real influencers who buy in the millions rather than in the thousands as I do.
I want them to discover and support our Company helping to stabilise and sustainably grow our share price over time.
Do I want that time to be now... of course I do....
But wishing is like fishing and it takes as long as it takes.....:)
If something material happens that is sufficiently negative, I am watching, and on alert to reconsider my holding, but, everything I am presently aware of leads me to my current position of Holding, because i think the Company is doing everything it can to progress its plan.
Then, along with the Company, I will grow richer and more secure, and be in a position to be of greater benefit to those around me.
Ultimately I guess it comes down to faith, because my knowledge and understanding is limited and flawed by the nature of who I am.
I wish well for you Brother/Sister and hope for the news we are all waiting for soon.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy the days passing, down at the old fishin' hole.......:)
Looking forward to meeting some of the Melbourne crew tonight at the Harlow Bar in Richmond.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH :)
Very nicely said Hop,
Yes ....... agree .......... and could work out well, forcing me to buy more.
I need to let off some steam at times but still meant what i said.

My records show since late 2017 ........... I must be having a lot of fun, COS seems like it was only yesterday.

Definitely in the green ........... with some ......... but since it was all validated added more of the RED.

How about yourself ?

Don't misunderstand my comments ........ I am not knocking the Brain ....... but definitely KNOCKING the manipulation going on long time now.

And very unhappy management is letting this go TTOO FARRR !

Late last year I sold some property ............ to cash up for the coming Crash ..... which PUTIN has accelerate.

I have full faith in the product here, and this baby is the modern day version of the Goose that laid the gold eggs ........ just waiting for the EGGS.

I was serious when I mentioned I will buy more if she keeps going down FOR NO REASON.

Wait until China gets hit with worldwide economic sanctions .......... if Xi starts selling bombs to his mate Putin......... maybe 66c by then ....... IF MANAGEMENT LET IT.

The Brain will rise when they let the news out, but not until then.............. 10 x MicroSoft.

Akida Ballista ............ and the management I have faith in ...... just not happy to see so much RED for no good reason.

newpunta

Regular
Oops ....... just tried to end with a smiley ...... but all got pasted back in ????

• Haha

newpunta

Regular
Just placed a buy at 90.5c ........ I will play with sharks, they don't scare me when there is huge profits on the radar.
Does not mean i have to like the manipulation, even if it leads to a better retirement ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Mugen74

Regular
Just placed a buy at 90.5c ........ I will play with sharks, they don't scare me when there is huge profits on the radar.
Does not mean i have to like the manipulation, even if it leads to a better retirement ahead.
No you dont have to like it-it is what it is,thats not a bad price point,around the 61.8 fib retrace by my calcs,so best of luck with that,hopefully the brainship will turn 180⁰soon for us all.

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
In for a penny, in fer a pound. :)
Good luck Pal.

Top Bottom