BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
1647311798888.png
That's it. No more to spend. Time to go for a long walk and wait for good news. I will be looking out to sea. Waiting for the revenue ship to arrive.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
Funny how the ASX has recovered off its daily low by nearly 50% yet BRN keep going down after the Market turned back up.

Funny how the ASX was up 1% or 95points yesterday yet BRN went down another what 6% ??

Connecting the down turn of BRN to the current world or ASX Market is a false truth. Good stocks are performing well in these current conditions.

Short positions covered reduced on Thursday last week by 4 Million shares. Thats 4 Million shorts closed out. Fridays and Mondays data is yet to be released ............but I would assume more shorts are being closed out. Especially today being down 5%.
They should be as we have had a (almost) daily drop of 5-8% for nearly 5 weeks now.
Only way to counter a short campaign is to have ASX News released. fact. Not happening . yet.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
View attachment 2584 That's it. No more to spend. Time to go for a long walk and wait for good news. I will be looking out to sea. Waiting for the revenue ship to arrive.
I "feel" you too Buddy.... do some fishin' while we're waiting....helps to pass the time.....:)

Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It’s my belief I have invested in a great company.

The people in each position is highly qualified in their respective fields and I’m sure they are all doing their jobs as best they can. Most have shares in the company, from PVDM down so it’s in their best interest to perform, not that I think PVDM is motivated by more money!

I’m sure for example Rob Telson is doing a great job, promoting Akida and closing deals. But those deals rightly come with NDA’s to get a competitive edge so even though Rob has done his job he currently has nothing to show for it to the shareholders. How frustrating would it be for him?

Anyone in business wants to get a competitive edge which is why NDA’s exist. It is entirely responsible for Brainchip to honour those NDA’s, let alone self-destructive not to.

If you invested in Brainchip you would have some belief Brainchip has invented revolutionary technology which can be applied to almost unlimited areas. The big ones are going to be EV’s, ADAS, Health, Space, Defence etc.

I am guessing it takes a long time to design, build and test revolutionary life changing equipment which also in a lot of cases will involve making us safer.

As a result of my learnings I believe Akida is going to be part of Valeo’s revolutionary Lidar equipment and the Mercedes announcement helped solidify my thoughts. To quote valeo recent announcement:

“The Group now has extensive expertise in ADAS, enabling it to produce ever more efficient solutions at optimal cost. Valeo has sold more than 1.5 billion ADAS sensors over the past 30 years and plans to sell more than 3 billion sensors over the next 5 years.”

https://www.valeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PR_Strategic_Financial_Outlook_2022-2025_Valeo.pdf

However Valeo have alsp stated during their announcements some of their new technology won’t be released until 2024. I’m dissapointed in the wait time but confident that when that occurs the results will be extra-ordinary.

I’m prepared to sit tight, have patience and wait until Valeo and all the other suspected EAP companies have released their products; hopefully by 2025. I am also hopeful most of the EV and ADAS market will be covered by Akida via Valeo, Denso, Ford, Cerence etc which will in itself be enough for me to retire comfortably.

Anything else is a bonus, and likely a really big bonus!

Peace

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
The stock price is beyond our control, but looking towards the positive...
It seems that there is now a steady flow of new companies being revealed that are developing products to work with Akida like:
intellisense SYSTEMS
Quantum Ventura Inc
TacniQ
There is also a steady flow of new companies that are collaborating with brainchip.
KT
TELSTAR_HOMMEL
I am sure this is just a fraction of what is happening behind the scenes.
New companies just keep being added to the Speculative Investigation Wall + Links thanks to the 1000 eyes.
We all are going to have to accept this is going to be a volatile stock and hold on for the ride,
and be more like Bravo77.
This is an excellent post and the only way to look at the present situation.

Someone posted today the oft used term "treated like mushrooms and fed on bs."

As it so happens my grandfather was a commercial mushroom grower decades ago and his mushrooms were cared for lovingly. Temperature was kept as it should be and constantly monitored. Water and nutrients were applied in scientific quantities. The beds they were grown on were sterilised before laying down. My grandmother said "Pop looks after his mushrooms better than he ever has me." When he had finished picking his mushroom compost was on sold by him to commercial gardeners because it was a fabulous weed free growing medium.

The reality of this oft used phrase is not based in fact just like most of the negative comments thrown out here today.

Bringing the phrase up to date where Brainchip is concerned it would be "loved like mushrooms and fed on sterile information" because it is not in shareholders interests for Brainchip to release sensitive information that would upset customers and breach non disclosure agreements and US and Australian security laws to address a declining share price as a result of World events over which they have no control.

In fact anyone who is prepared to take a breath and think back to January, 2022 will recall that under the guidance of Ken Scarince the Board and Management of this company you are criticising had the foresight to fully draw down the LDA Capital requirements at record share pricing so that no further draw down is required until 2023. They did not know what Putin was going to do but they had the foresight to weigh all the headwinds that can occur and acted at the absolutely right time in the interests of Brainchip and of course you its shareholders.

At Brainchip itself there are personnel who have been accredited by the US Defence Department to be engaged in sensitive military discussions and projects and those personnel are not permitted to tell others in Brainchip who are not part of the accredited group sensitive information and as far as I am concerned I have not heard about Ken Scarince crying in the corner because he does not know what they know.

Those whose sole criticism is that Brainchip has not stepped in and prevented the current share price retreat need to produce evidence of what other technology companies have done to prevent the decline in their price which Brainchip could have done.

I trust you will appreciate that making a price sensitive announcement will not count as a tactic that Brainchip could employ as such announcements are made on timing controlled by the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Dhm

Regular
It’s my belief I have invested in a great company.

The people in each position is highly qualified in their respective fields and I’m sure they are all doing their jobs as best they can. Most have shares in the company, from PVDM down so it’s in their best interest to perform, not that I think PVDM is motivated by more money!

I’m sure for example Rob Telson is doing a great job, promoting Akida and closing deals. But those deals rightly come with NDA’s to get a competitive edge so even though Rob has done his job he currently has nothing to show for it to the shareholders. How frustrating would it be for him?

Anyone in business wants to get a competitive edge which is why NDA’s exist. It is entirely responsible for Brainchip to honour those NDA’s, let alone self-destructive not to.

If you invested in Brainchip you would have some belief Brainchip has invented revolutionary technology which can be applied to almost unlimited areas. The big ones are going to be EV’s, ADAS, Health, Space, Defence etc.

I am guessing it takes a long time to design, build and test revolutionary life changing equipment which also in a lot of cases will involve making us safer.

As a result of my learnings I believe Akida is going to be part of Valeo’s revolutionary Lidar equipment and the Mercedes announcement helped solidify my thoughts. To quote valeo recent announcement:

“The Group now has extensive expertise in ADAS, enabling it to produce ever more efficient solutions at optimal cost. Valeo has sold more than 1.5 billion ADAS sensors over the past 30 years and plans to sell more than 3 billion sensors over the next 5 years.”

https://www.valeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PR_Strategic_Financial_Outlook_2022-2025_Valeo.pdf

However Valeo have alsp stated during their announcements some of their new technology won’t be released until 2024. I’m dissapointed in the wait time but confident that when that occurs the results will be extra-ordinary.

I’m prepared to sit tight, have patience and wait until Valeo and all the other suspected EAP companies have released their products; hopefully by 2025. I am also hopeful most of the EV and ADAS market will be covered by Akida via Valeo, Denso, Ford, Cerence etc which will in itself be enough for me to retire comfortably.

Anything else is a bonus, and likely a really big bonus!

Peace
Why couldn't Rob give us half the truth by saying we have recently signed signicant NDA's with significant companies?

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Guys, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Have a look a Tesla, nvdia, Microsoft, Intel... all stocks have been bombed by Ukraine war...
I've been accumulating steadily from. 1.78 all the way down.. count your lucky blessings they are so cheap. If I had more cash I'd buy some Tesla too!

Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
I understand how someone who I guess is much like me, fairly average in life, buys shares in a company and after a fall in the share price starts thinking that they are some kind of expert, that they know what the company should be doing and that they are owed that by the very fact that they purchased a small percentage of the shares on offer. Then there are those that prefer to let the company get on with it and will wait until the AGM to gain clarity. It seems to me that some shareholders are tormenting themselves with self doubt. I guess we have all been there at different stages of our lives, however it can become a serious problem if it leads to poor behavior and bad decisions. I admire people who can keep their fear in check and in confusing times who can draw on logic, common sense and a bit of courage to keep things real and make decisions that are good for them. I guess this comes with experience. I’m not there yet, but personally with BrainChip I am in a comfortable place. It’s a long hold for me. No guarantees, but that’s life. I’m happy with management and the progress that’s been made. I had no idea a war was going to break out. Not sure why I felt the need to write this post. Guess it makes me feel good, like my opinions are important lol. It does feel like a bit of self-assuring exercise. A few years ago I would just said to those having doubts “grow a set of balls“. That last sentence is not exactly true, I’m still quite capable of coming out with comments like that. Seems the coffee and blueberry muffin that I am having at the moment has brought out a reflective me. Think I will have another coffee. Love yous all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

Yak52

Regular
Just placed a buy at 90.5c ........ I will play with sharks, they don't scare me when there is huge profits on the radar.
Does not mean i have to like the manipulation, even if it leads to a better retirement ahead.
ok so newpunta ...............whats wrong with buying at the current SP of 96c ??? Not a good value for the BRN stock?

Why must it always be at a much lower (out of strike) SP that anyone wants to purchase more for a top up or what ever?

By putting in a LOWER buy price hoping to get CHEAPER shares you are feeding the system and helping to push the price down. understand?

BUY @ current strike price or higher to SUPPORT the SP and maybe this shit will stop going down for a change.

Out of interest I never ever buy below the Strike price it is counterproductive. But it is just so the Australian way wanting it "Cheaper". lol.

The problem is Retail are exhausted on the buy side and only want "cheaper" shares in some misguided attempt which just DEVALUES all their current holdings of BRN.

The advantage that "Insto's" have taken during these Market wobbles by driving the SP down to get as many Retail to exit as possible has worked very well. Inst's have "TIME" on their side which they employ to good effect. Retail get nervous as both "Time" draws out & SP drops down which allows Insto's to accumulate & trade.

Out of interest when shorters (insto's) finish taking their profits they will then turn around and buy back up running the SP back up again for profit.
Question is how long will they accumulate before doing this ?

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

newpunta

Regular
Guys, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Have a look a Tesla, nvdia, Microsoft, Intel... all stocks have been bombed by Ukraine war...
I've been accumulating steadily from. 1.78 all the way down.. count your lucky blessings they are so cheap. If I had more cash I'd buy some Tesla too!
That's the Point...... as you said
BRN was already cheap and sliding ............ the others were clearly over priced and sliding

Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
You guys need to invest in crypto.

A 40% to 50% swing either way will make your 5% red day on ASX feel like vegemite on toast. Yum yum.

I don't understand the logic of complaining about red day when someone is buying. Just doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I am glad we can still celebrate the 1-sh dollar party rather than half a dollar party in Melbourne.

Have a great day all. See some of you in the evening.

Inner Peace Vegan GIF by Sherchle

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Why couldn't Rob give us half the truth by saying we have recently signed signicant NDA's with significant companies?
Because if they said that the ASX would be entitled to demand full particulars which would include the name of the companies because of the word 'significant'. If a Brainchip states that the NDA is with a significant company how do I as a shareholder value the size and importance of that company. The use of the word 'significant' implies everything and can lead to a false market which can only be addressed by the name of the company or companies so that shareholders can assess if they are significant.

If you have NDA's you cannot seek to describe the companies they are with to infer anything about the company concerned without running this risk of enlivening the ASX's power to force disclosure.

This is what the GetSwift ASIC prosecution was all about AND it has made transparently clear that the ASX is all powerful in this area.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

davidfitz

Regular
Reactions: 12 users

JB49

Regular
Funny how the ASX has recovered off its daily low by nearly 50% yet BRN keep going down after the Market turned back up.

Funny how the ASX was up 1% or 95points yesterday yet BRN went down another what 6% ??

Connecting the down turn of BRN to the current world or ASX Market is a false truth. Good stocks are performing well in these current conditions.

Short positions covered reduced on Thursday last week by 4 Million shares. Thats 4 Million shorts closed out. Fridays and Mondays data is yet to be released ............but I would assume more shorts are being closed out. Especially today being down 5%.
They should be as we have had a (almost) daily drop of 5-8% for nearly 5 weeks now.
Only way to counter a short campaign is to have ASX News released. fact. Not happening . yet.
I tend to agree. And they are yet to confirm if any of the EAP agreements have led to any material contracts. As more time passes, people become more apprehensive as to whether any of these companies are genuinely looking to adopt the product and as a result the shareprice will just keep falling.

I understand they have NDA's in place and cannot comment on a specific company. But in their interviews, wouldn't they at least be able to say for example that 6/20 of our EAP agreements have led to proper contracts, rather than say I can't comment. Or would this be against ASX rules?

I notice that other companies come out and specifically state what products they are using. For example Renases came out and announced that Honda are using one of their chips for its Sensing system. If they make something like this public, then why can't Brainchip?

Surely they would at least have one agreement in place where there is no NDA. If you come out and announce that, it would provide further validation to the product. Announcing an agreement with someone would be a far better form of advertising than these podcasts they keep doing trying to pitch the product.

It's still early days, but hopefully they announce something soon!

• Fire

newpunta

Regular
ok so newpunta ...............whats wrong with buying at the current SP of 96c ??? Not a good value for the BRN stock?

Why must it always be at a much lower (out of strike) SP that anyone wants to purchase more for a top up or what ever?

By putting in a LOWER buy price hoping to get CHEAPER shares you are feeding the system and helping to push the price down. understand?

BUY @ current strike price or higher to SUPPORT the SP and maybe this shit will stop going down for a change.

Out of interest I never ever buy below the Strike price it is counterproductive. But it is just so the Australian way wanting it "Cheaper". lol.

The problem is Retail are exhausted on the buy side and only want "cheaper" shares in some misguided attempt which just DEVALUES all their current holdings of BRN.

The advantage that "Insto's" have taken during these Market wobbles by driving the SP down to get as many Retail to exit as possible has worked very well. Inst's have "TIME" on their side which they employ to good effect. Retail get nervous as both "Time" draws out & SP drops down which allows Insto's to accumulate & trade.

Out of interest when shorters (insto's) finish taking their profits they will then turn around and buy back up running the SP back up again for profit.
Question is how long will they accumulate before doing this ?

Yak52
Ok Yak ........ I am no pro in this arena,
I don't quite understand what you are saying re bolstering the buy side will be detrimental to the sell side ?
I thought the greater the buyer numbers when compared to selling numbers .......... should raise the share price.
Have I got that wrong ?

As to why so much below the strike price ........... is simply 2 things.
1.As you alluded to, i cannot resist a bargain ......... sometimes I buy things online even if i don't need them, ON THE CHANCE maybe I will one day.
2. I like the challenge of catching a falling knife, and get in early in the que in case that is where the knife lands.

Mate ......I do not usually have much to say on this and the other forum ...... I am still learning this stuff ...... and applaud posters like yourself, and others
that can add real substance to the discussions here.
Today I am trying to make this a subject of conversation ........ cos it might have a BETTER chance of being heard as with anyone else that has something to add
by our distinguished management.
Not saying it will succeed........... but if you never never try ....... you will never never Know.
My all time Favourite song is the Chuck Berry number "You Never Can Tell" .......... made famous by the classic movie "Pulp Fiction"
I will not try smiley faces again after the last attempt ..... but consider it to be here :)

• Love
This is an excellent post and the only way to look at the present situation.

Someone posted today the oft used term "treated like mushrooms and fed on bs."

As it so happens my grandfather was a commercial mushroom grower decades ago and his mushrooms were cared for lovingly. Temperature was kept as it should be and constantly monitored. Water and nutrients were applied in scientific quantities. The beds they were grown on were sterilised before laying down. My grandmother said "Pop looks after his mushrooms better than he ever has me." When he had finished picking his mushroom compost was on sold by him to commercial gardeners because it was a fabulous weed free growing medium.

The reality of this oft used phrase is not based in fact just like most of the negative comments thrown out here today.

Bringing the phrase up to date where Brainchip is concerned it would be "loved like mushrooms and fed on sterile information" because it is not in shareholders interests for Brainchip to release sensitive information that would upset customers and breach non disclosure agreements and US and Australian security laws to address a declining share price as a result of World events over which they have no control.

In fact anyone who is prepared to take a breath and think back to January, 2022 will recall that under the guidance of Ken Scarince the Board and Management of this company you are criticising had the foresight to fully draw down the LDA Capital requirements at record share pricing so that no further draw down is required until 2023. They did not know what Putin was going to do but they had the foresight to weigh all the headwinds that can occur and acted at the absolutely right time in the interests of Brainchip and of course you its shareholders.

At Brainchip itself there are personnel who have been accredited by the US Defence Department to be engaged in sensitive military discussions and projects and those personnel are not permitted to tell others in Brainchip who are not part of the accredited group sensitive information and as far as I am concerned I have not heard about Ken Scarince crying in the corner because he does not know what they know.

Those whose sole criticism is that Brainchip has not stepped in and prevented the current share price retreat need to produce evidence of what other technology companies have done to prevent the decline in their price which Brainchip could have done.

I trust you will appreciate that making a price sensitive announcement will not count as a tactic that Brainchip could employ as such announcements are made on timing controlled by the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
As usual , you are 110% correct.You are a great comfort when I get grumpy . As far as mushrooms are concerned, I had restaurants over 49 years and after a short period of time I realised that washing the mushrooms was not necessary.There was never anything other than the mushrooms in each box and washing them only shortened their shelf life . Still grumpy , but still holding but stronger thanks to you

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

newpunta

Regular
wow ......... just worked it out :) :)

Reactions: 1 users
You guys need to invest in crypto.

A 40% to 50% swing either way will make your 5% red day on ASX feel like vegemite on toast. Yum yum.

I don't understand the logic of complaining about red day when someone is buying. Just doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I am glad we can still celebrate the 1-sh dollar party rather than half a dollar party in Melbourne.

Have a great day all. See some of you in the evening.

Inner Peace Vegan GIF by Sherchle
Looks like you are having a hernia

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom