BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
20220314_180756.jpg

So this is a picture of the new M1 pro processor I've been raving about in the new apple Mac pro. Can someone tell me what this mysterious 16 core neural engine is which is shrouded in secrecy...
Not saying there's akida ip but just curious.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Dallas

Regular
I hold these diamonds very hard

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Call me an optimist but I'm expecting billions × IP fee in the next 3 to 5 years. Yes! You heard correctly everyone... hold onto your hats....
Labsy very happy too FF ;)

AKIDA BALLISTA!
Call me an optimist but I'm expecting billions × IP fee in the next 3 to 5 years. Yes! You heard correctly everyone... hold onto your hats....
Labsy very happy too FF ;)

AKIDA BALLISTA!
I’ll take a well informed optimist over an ignorant pessimist any day.

Would Alexander the Great have been the Great if when he woke up he had said no point probably won’t be very good at leading troops and making tactical decisions. LOL

FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
What if the bank you hold your stocks with go bust, do you still own your stocks or will they take them ?
We have CHESS system. So long as you have those details, all set.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

What if the bank you hold your stocks with go bust, do you still own your stocks or will they take them ?
Hmmm

Reactions: 1 users
Hey ManChild,

My friend Kyle has read it and he thinks it's "especially cool" and presumably the European Space Agency does too! :cool:

PS: Kyle and I aren't really friends but if he met me, he'd probably want to be.

View attachment 2532
Thanks for sharing @Bravo77 The mind just constantly boggles at the applications a Neuromorphic chip/SNN’s can be used for. Absolutely millions and millions of uses. I am telling my self constantly...don’t sell early, don’t sell early ...I have just one job... to hold long on Brainchip. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Dallas

Regular
Consorsbank is a member of BNP Paribas S.A. secured in the French "Fonds degarantie des Dépôts". In addition, Consorsbank is a voluntary member of the German deposit protection fund of the Federal Association of German Banks e.V. through the BNP Paribas S.A. branch in Germany.

Custody accounts of the customer do not fall within the scope of the deposit protection fund. Since the customers are the owners of the securities and the Consorsbank only keeps them, the securities are released to the customers in the event of insolvency.

Information on deposit insurance

Federal Association of German Banks

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

dippY22

Regular
Morning Australia,
Cam Smith now leading final round at the Players Tournament. Lot's of golf left (he's on the 4th as I write), but he is looking real good so far. I'm pulling for him.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

chapman89

Founding Member
New interview with Anil Mankar

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Here is a post from Mercedes-Benz AG linkedIn post what caught my eyes was it says Lead in Car software does that mean part of that is Akida as well.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I missed this originally but looks like it is all now available on demand

Background​

The automotive industry is off to the races in vehicle electrification and vehicle automation. To enable electric vehicles to charge faster, automotive power electronics designers need wide bandgap semiconductor materials (GaN/SiC) and a new powertrain architecture that can meet the EV’s efficiency and power density requirements. It is critical to limit greenhouse gas emis-sions in order to safeguard the environment. Electric mobility contributes significantly to the reduction of these pollutants. The growing number of electric vehicles (EVs) is strongly related to the charging station infrastructure: the more electric cars on the road, the more charging points are accessible, and the better infrastructure provides an incentive for some individuals to switch to an electric car. To make highly automated vehicles see better, carmakers are on the lookout for “eyesight” that works better in all-weather conditions, on all types of terrain, and all day long.

Mandates for next-generation vehicles are to monitor a vehicle’s exterior — the road — but also keep an interior eye on the driver and occupants. Furthermore, for vehicles to think ahead, cars are asked to detect and classify objects and track and predict where and how those objects are likely to move next.
Above all, the connection between the automotive industry’s two hot-test trends – EVs and AVs – is a dramatically changing electrical and electronics (E/E) architecture.

With a new E/E architecture, carmakers are marshaling more compute power, seeking to add such features as connectivity and Over-the-Air software updates while upgrading safety. More computing power will let car OEMs differentiate their vehicles, but it will also directly affect EV mileage. Power management inside a vehicle is becoming increasingly important. In addition, the necessary infrastructure, such as the powerful fast-charging systems, is similarly asked to comply with strictly defined size and efficiency limits.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I missed this originally but looks like it is all now available on demand

Background​

The automotive industry is off to the races in vehicle electrification and vehicle automation. To enable electric vehicles to charge faster, automotive power electronics designers need wide bandgap semiconductor materials (GaN/SiC) and a new powertrain architecture that can meet the EV’s efficiency and power density requirements. It is critical to limit greenhouse gas emis-sions in order to safeguard the environment. Electric mobility contributes significantly to the reduction of these pollutants. The growing number of electric vehicles (EVs) is strongly related to the charging station infrastructure: the more electric cars on the road, the more charging points are accessible, and the better infrastructure provides an incentive for some individuals to switch to an electric car. To make highly automated vehicles see better, carmakers are on the lookout for “eyesight” that works better in all-weather conditions, on all types of terrain, and all day long.

Mandates for next-generation vehicles are to monitor a vehicle’s exterior — the road — but also keep an interior eye on the driver and occupants. Furthermore, for vehicles to think ahead, cars are asked to detect and classify objects and track and predict where and how those objects are likely to move next.
Above all, the connection between the automotive industry’s two hot-test trends – EVs and AVs – is a dramatically changing electrical and electronics (E/E) architecture.

With a new E/E architecture, carmakers are marshaling more compute power, seeking to add such features as connectivity and Over-the-Air software updates while upgrading safety. More computing power will let car OEMs differentiate their vehicles, but it will also directly affect EV mileage. Power management inside a vehicle is becoming increasingly important. In addition, the necessary infrastructure, such as the powerful fast-charging systems, is similarly asked to comply with strictly defined size and efficiency limits.

wouldn’t it be a twist if Intels MobileEye was partnering with Brainchip and using Akida for its vision in cars!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
I like you believe that Samsung is an EAP just too many clues or dots as some like to say. The question is will it bear fruit??? FF.

Wild speculation, but how good would it be to be associated with this kind of advertising campaign from Samsung

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

dippY22

Regular
Morning Australia,
Cam Smith now leading final round at the Players Tournament. Lot's of golf left (he's on the 4th as I write), but he is looking real good so far. I'm pulling for him.

Congrats to Cam Smith, Australian professional golfer ....

Cameron Smith from Queensland wins "5th"major - the Players, and wins a cool 3.5 million $$$, largest purse ever on the PGA. His putting was great, greater than usual (13 one putts today). Shades of Adam Scott on the 18th, but fortunately, he held it together with some duct tape, and a 57 yard chip shot gem on the last.

That will buy ALOT of Brainchip shares for the young Aussie.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dhm

Regular
Congrats to Cam Smith, Australian professional golfer ....

Cameron Smith from Queensland wins "5th"major - the Players, and wins a cool 3.5 million $$$, largest purse ever on the PGA. His putting was great, greater than usual (13 one putts today). Shades of Adam Scott on the 18th, but fortunately, he held it together with some duct tape, and a 57 yard chip shot gem on the last.

That will buy ALOT of Brainchip shares for the young Aussie.
I wish you didn’t publish that, I’m sitting here watching the tournament on delay and was avoiding all announcements on my phone. 😅🤐 Well done Cam! Im off to St Andrew’s in July to cheer him and other Ozzies on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

dippY22

Regular
I wish you didn’t publish that, I’m sitting here watching the tournament on delay and was avoiding all announcements on my phone. 😅🤐 Well done Cam! Im off to St Andrew’s in July to cheer him and other Ozzies on.
M

Sorry. My bad. I should have inserted spoiler alert up front. It is still worth watching.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom