BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
Good luck with your operation Bavarian Girl.
Wish you all success.
May you be Well and Happy. 😆

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

toasty

Regular
This is insanely explosive and is beyond science fiction.

If this one piece of information does not steel you against the nonsense games being played to rob you of your shares in a generational wealth creating machine then there is no hope for you at all.

I am completely blown away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Likewise.......notice their message is not that they are reseArching but that they have developed and ready to deploy in less than 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Taproot

Regular
Found by our German member "Rarosch" from börsennews

Unbelievable
Well done Rarosch and @DerAktienDude
A robot with Akida brain going into space to repair satellites while they're in orbit !
Now, that's next level !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Sosimple

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Just bought a few more & I am PUMMPED.

😊.

Regards,
Esq.
I added another 12000 Brn fun vouchers, stoked🤗

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

jk6199

Regular
Perfect timing for some shorts to get out, what has BRN done wrong, nothing obvious?

Bank turmoil, world tensions, dog house getting crowded!

I just wish BRN would give me some comfort like mentioning Mercedes, or they have. What about Megachips, oh sorry. Nasa, sorry, Renasas, I'll get it right soon?

With the little outfit malfunction, showing a little of what we were suppose to wait for the wedding night by our new partner yesterday, there are names behind the scenes already there. What a great look behind the curtain we received!

I'm pissed with the price, especially with goods news dropping our price at times. Then I look at the above and, start pricing better air conditioning & heating for me and the dog :).

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Unbelievable
Well done Rarosch and @DerAktienDude
A robot with Akida brain going into space to repair satellites while they're in orbit !
Now, that's next level !!
Put "that" in your doorbell and smoke it.
And for those who'll say
"Well, just how many lunar rovers were ever built, huh?
How'm I ever gonna get rich offa dat?"
Let me remind you there were a total of 4.

but

10 SPACE INVENTIONS THAT ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK​

How many everyday items come from space?
An amazing variety of products owe their lives to NASA´s Space Program. Philips will be seizing the chance to contribute to this proud tradition of innovation by enabling scientific experiments to be carried out on the XCOR Lynx spacecraft during its flights. Meanwhile, here are 10 of the best everyday products to have come out of space:

1. Scratch-resistant lenses
Because space environments contain dirt and particles that can damage astronauts´ helmet visors, NASA developed a process to create scratch-resistant lenses. The optical industry quickly seized on it to make eyeglasses ten times more scratch-resistant than before.

2. Ear thermometers
No normal thermometer can measure the temperature of stars, so NASA tried out infrared technology to do the job. Capitalizing on this idea, a company invented an infrared sensor, stuck it in an aural thermometer, and used it to measure the amount of energy your eardrum gives off into the ear canal. Hospital versions can now take your temperature in under two seconds.

3. Shoe insoles
The spacesuit designed for the Apollo missions included specially-designed boots that put a spring in the astronauts´ steps. Various athletic shoe companies have adapted this technology to absorb the energy from your foot hitting the ground and rebound it back to give you extra lift. Neil Armstrong didn´t know how right he was when he spoke of “One giant leap for mankind“.

4. Invisible braces for teeth
Tom Cruise knew he couldn’t dazzle cinema audiences with an all-metal smile. He chose to use invisible braces instead, which hit the market in 1987 and were an instant success. They´re made from a substance called translucent polycrystalline alumina (TPA), which was developed to protect the infrared antennae of heat-seeking missile trackers. Strong? Supersonically so.

5. Cordless tools
Imagine going all the way to the moon to get samples of rocks and then finding you can´t plug in your drill anywhere. To avoid this embarrassment, NASA got involved in making a powerful magnet-motor drill with maximized battery life. Handymen of the world have been rejoicing ever since.

6. Tap water filters
These apparently simple items trickled down from NASA's need to cleanse water on long space flights. And why did they need to cleanse it? Well, there are no taps in space. The water that astronauts drink is recycled from…the water that astronauts have already drunk. Yes.

7. Satellite navigation
Even before humans were sent into space, NASA built satellites that could communicate with people on the ground. Today´s more refined versions enable us to make long-distance phone calls and drive our cars to our destinations without ever using those old-fashioned paper things called ‘maps’.

8. Memory foam
An open-cell, polurethane-silicon plastic was created for use in NASA aircraft seats to lessen the impact during landings. The material evenly distributes weight and pressure for shock absorbency, and will return to its original shape even after being compressed to 10% of its size. It´s now very popular for use in mattresses.

9. Smoke detectors
If a fire has started in your space environment or if noxious gases are on the loose, you prefer to know about it sooner rather than later. That´s why NASA helped to invent the first adjustable smoke detector with different sensitivity levels to prevent false alarms. The ones hanging in your own home are based on the version used in Skylab, the first US space station.

10. Safety grooving
Bet you never guessed this one. This simple, yet life-saving, process involves inserting long, shallow channels into concrete on runways and roads. These divert excess water from the surface to improve tire grip. First experimented with at NASA´s Research Center in the 1960s, this innovation has spread to grace pedestrian crosswalks, swimming pools and even animal pens.

Want to be part of the proud tradition of carrying out scientific experiments in space? Join the mission.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Wonder who is doing the rad hardening and whether this is a requirement?
Someone posted several months ago that Rad hard was not necessary for LEO satellites.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Great/Exciting post ... @DerAktienDude 🚀🚀🚀🚀👨‍🚀👩‍🚀 🛰️🛰️🛰️

The plot thickens!! ;)

1678925852342.png
ANT61​

EMPOWERING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN SPACE AND BACK ON EARTH​

ANT61 develops autonomous robots to avoid putting human lives at risk. We use AI-based control systems that enable our robots to perform various installation tasks in unpredictable environments where the remote control is impossible.

INDUSTRIES​

How we provide solutions to real world problems.

IN-ORBIT SERVICING​

OPPORTUNITY​

Every year scores of multi-tone satellites become space debris because a tiny component, like a battery, breaks down.

SOLUTION​

ANT61's upcoming mission will demonstrate how our nimble robot can quickly and safely replace a broken part in another satellite in orbit.
62a5a0fa2672449059dd0f7d_in-orbit-servings.png

SOLAR FARM CONSTRUCTION​

OPPORTUNITY​

Solar is the fastest-growing energy sector worldwide. Projects require highly skilled labour in dangerously remote areas.

SOLUTION​

Our robots can unbox, carefully install and connect panels allowing us to complete the project in half the time and at much lower risk.
62a5a30161f5b6f97916eae2_solar%20construction%403x.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

toasty

Regular
OK, I may be over reaching here but a few weeks ago I postulated that AKIDA 1500 might be paired with RISC V processors for various uses. We know that NASA is using/planning to use RISC V in space craft so I wonder if ANT61 is using that technology as well. Another dot is that the GF process for producing AKIDA 1500 is preferred/approved by NASA as well...........

FWIW and DYOR but I'm excited!!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

rgupta

Regular
That is great news.........................but how about Ant61 buy a bloody Akida IP licence!!!!!
So Brainchip must of been helping them for years now, with engineering, resources etc. Hopefully management stop giving them anymore Brainchip resources until they purchase a IP license .
But when did they say they are selling the product either. No needs a licence to build something. Only a partnership will do.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
These vehicle should be taken off the road and deemed defective and unsafe.

for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
Good luck for your operation, Sirod. Well be here waiting for you. Hope it all goes well.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Interesting ‘Like from RT’

proteanTecs Collaborates with BAE Systems to Enable a Zero Trust Supply Chain for Defense Applications​

March 15, 2023

Collaboration to bring leading tech innovations to cloud security​

HAIFA, Israel, March 15, 2023 – proteanTecs, a global leader in deep data analytics for electronics health and performance monitoring, announced today a collaboration with BAE Systems to enable a zero trust supply chain for defense and critical infrastructure.
Delivering secure electronics for critical applications requires product authentication and tracking, throughout the full lifecycle. To accelerate the development of new technologies, companies must adhere to strict measures, while mitigating risks of fraudulent products and supply chain breaches. However, as the chip shortage continues to impact supply and demand, the semiconductor ‘gray market’ gains traction - with counterfeit devices posing a threat to safe and reliable service.
6411035ae2b405123785ccd8_proteanTecs-BAE-Systems.jpg

According to Paul Karazuba from Semiconductor Engineering: “The counterfeit chip market is sizeable and growing with a worldwide value estimated at $75B in 2019. Those counterfeits are believed to have been integrated into more than $169B of electronic devices. Recent confirmed incidents of counterfeit parts found in electronic systems include defibrillators, airport landing lights, and braking systems for high speed trains. With electronic devices critical to nearly every aspect of modern life, the risk of counterfeits can range from an inconvenience to injury or loss of life.”
Katherine Sobolewski, Director of RF, Electronics, and Cyber R&D at BAE Systems’ FAST LabsTM, commented: “Cloud computing IT and other mission-critical infrastructure require stringent safeguards. proteanTecs’ unique technology has the potential to allow us to track and secure each device and assure supply chain integrity to our customers.”
“We are proud to have been selected by BAE Systems to bring reliable and authenticated electronics to high trust sectors,” said Uzi Baruch, Chief Strategy Officer at proteanTecs. “By preventing counterfeit leaks, proteanTecs’ technology can help companies assure secure deployment, protect their reputations, and maintain customer trust in their products.”
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. and its 34,000 people are part of a global defense, aerospace and security company with 89,600 employees worldwide. We deliver a full range of products and services for air, land, sea and space, as well as advanced electronics, intelligence, security, and IT solutions and support services. Our dedication shows in everything we design, produce and deliver— to protect those who protect us in a high-performance, innovative culture. We push the limits of possibility to provide a critical advantage to our customers where it counts.
About proteanTecs
proteanTecs is the leading provider of deep data analytics for advanced electronics monitoring. Trusted by global leaders in the datacenter, automotive, communications and mobile markets, the company provides system health and performance monitoring, from production to the field. By applying machine learning to novel data created by on-chip monitors, the company's deep data analytics solutions deliver unparalleled visibility and actionable insights—leading to new levels of quality and reliability. Founded in 2017 and backed by world-leading investors, the company is headquartered in Israel and has offices in the United States, India and Taiwan. For more

Support
meltwater

Attachments

• 848A4770-5450-44C9-B4C5-1900D671EE4A.png
    848A4770-5450-44C9-B4C5-1900D671EE4A.png
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

TECH

Regular
I know this may not come across well for many, but the biggest opportunity is steering you straight in front of your face.

This is currently bigger than all the great news flow that's been coming, it's our share price !!

Link both together, that is fantastic news PLUS an unbelievably low entry point gives you all, including me the perfect storm !

I'm trying to get some shareholders to think outside the square, a fully stretched rubber band, that is $2.34 down to around 0.45c is
only going to break if stretched much more OR retract, as in, retrace it's previous footprints, and you may as well be on the last train
to Tulsa ! or should I say Mars and beyond over the next decade.

Tech :cool:(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
Put "that" in your doorbell and smoke it.
And for those who'll say
"Well, just how many lunar rovers were ever built, huh?
How'm I ever gonna get rich offa dat?"
Let me remind you there were a total of 4.

but

10 SPACE INVENTIONS THAT ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK​

How many everyday items come from space?
An amazing variety of products owe their lives to NASA´s Space Program. Philips will be seizing the chance to contribute to this proud tradition of innovation by enabling scientific experiments to be carried out on the XCOR Lynx spacecraft during its flights. Meanwhile, here are 10 of the best everyday products to have come out of space:

1. Scratch-resistant lenses
Because space environments contain dirt and particles that can damage astronauts´ helmet visors, NASA developed a process to create scratch-resistant lenses. The optical industry quickly seized on it to make eyeglasses ten times more scratch-resistant than before.

2. Ear thermometers
No normal thermometer can measure the temperature of stars, so NASA tried out infrared technology to do the job. Capitalizing on this idea, a company invented an infrared sensor, stuck it in an aural thermometer, and used it to measure the amount of energy your eardrum gives off into the ear canal. Hospital versions can now take your temperature in under two seconds.

3. Shoe insoles
The spacesuit designed for the Apollo missions included specially-designed boots that put a spring in the astronauts´ steps. Various athletic shoe companies have adapted this technology to absorb the energy from your foot hitting the ground and rebound it back to give you extra lift. Neil Armstrong didn´t know how right he was when he spoke of “One giant leap for mankind“.

4. Invisible braces for teeth
Tom Cruise knew he couldn’t dazzle cinema audiences with an all-metal smile. He chose to use invisible braces instead, which hit the market in 1987 and were an instant success. They´re made from a substance called translucent polycrystalline alumina (TPA), which was developed to protect the infrared antennae of heat-seeking missile trackers. Strong? Supersonically so.

5. Cordless tools
Imagine going all the way to the moon to get samples of rocks and then finding you can´t plug in your drill anywhere. To avoid this embarrassment, NASA got involved in making a powerful magnet-motor drill with maximized battery life. Handymen of the world have been rejoicing ever since.

6. Tap water filters
These apparently simple items trickled down from NASA's need to cleanse water on long space flights. And why did they need to cleanse it? Well, there are no taps in space. The water that astronauts drink is recycled from…the water that astronauts have already drunk. Yes.

7. Satellite navigation
Even before humans were sent into space, NASA built satellites that could communicate with people on the ground. Today´s more refined versions enable us to make long-distance phone calls and drive our cars to our destinations without ever using those old-fashioned paper things called ‘maps’.

8. Memory foam
An open-cell, polurethane-silicon plastic was created for use in NASA aircraft seats to lessen the impact during landings. The material evenly distributes weight and pressure for shock absorbency, and will return to its original shape even after being compressed to 10% of its size. It´s now very popular for use in mattresses.

9. Smoke detectors
If a fire has started in your space environment or if noxious gases are on the loose, you prefer to know about it sooner rather than later. That´s why NASA helped to invent the first adjustable smoke detector with different sensitivity levels to prevent false alarms. The ones hanging in your own home are based on the version used in Skylab, the first US space station.

10. Safety grooving
Bet you never guessed this one. This simple, yet life-saving, process involves inserting long, shallow channels into concrete on runways and roads. These divert excess water from the surface to improve tire grip. First experimented with at NASA´s Research Center in the 1960s, this innovation has spread to grace pedestrian crosswalks, swimming pools and even animal pens.

Want to be part of the proud tradition of carrying out scientific experiments in space? Join the mission.
Yes but where else can a robot be used.

What’s that Blind Freddie “In every industry everywhere on Earth, under Earth and in every water body from shallow to as deep as they go and in medicine.”

Ok I’ll give you that but what else?😂🤣😂🤡😂🤣🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Doz

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Gemmax

Regular
I know this may not come across well for many, but the biggest opportunity is steering you straight in front of your face.

This is currently bigger than all the great news flow that's been coming, it's our share price !!

Link both together, that is fantastic news PLUS an unbelievably low entry point gives you all, including me the perfect storm !

I'm trying to get some shareholders to think outside the square, a fully stretched rubber band, that is $2.34 down to around 0.45c is
only going to break if stretched much more OR retract, as in, retrace it's previous footprints, and you may as well be on the last train
to Tulsa ! or should I say Mars and beyond over the next decade.

Tech :cool:(y)
I have to agree Tech. I couldn't help myself. Just hoovered some more.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

robsmark

Regular
Morning Chippers,

Just bought a few more & I am PUMMPED.

😊.

Regards,
Esq.
I grabbed another 10k shares this morning too.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

View attachment 32285
Meanwhile Stickshit and dogman are on the crapper interpreting AKD 2.0 release being due to AKD 1.0 being unsuccessful.

LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom