BRN Discussion Ongoing

Steve10

Regular
Had a quick look for an ASX example of a disruptive company launching during dial up internet days & then riding the internet boom.

REA IPO was in December 1999 (pre dotcom bust) & SP peaked at $1.32 two days after the IPO.

It then got caught up in the dotcom bust & bottomed at 6c in September 2001.

It then went on a stellar run as the internet matured to peak at $172.49 in November 2021 = x2,874 in just over 20 years.

After 10 years from 6c SP bottom in September 2001 it reached $13 in September 2011 = x216 in 10 years.

AI & IoT are now similar to dial up internet in the mid to late 1990's. Early disruptive companies should be able to grow rapidly.

REA is an online real estate platform with operations mainly in Australia, however, it became very dominant in Australia. BRN has revolutionary technology with a global ecosystem of partners & customers. The AI & IoT markets are enormous in comparison to Australia's online real estate market.

If REA could rise x216 in 10 years from lows & x2,874 in just over 20 years then BRN should do at least the same & more.

Using 3.5c SP BRN low in March 2020 x 216 = $7.56 SP by 2030 equivalent to REA & x 2,874 = $100.59 SP by 2040 equivalent to REA.

Nvidia IPO was January 1999 & closed at 41c. Peaked at $5.80 in January 2002 then down to 61c SP by October 2002.

In November 2021 Nvidia peaked at $317.46 / 41c low = x774 in a little under 23 years. BRN equivalent would be 3.5c SP low x 774 = $27.09 SP in 2043.

So if invested in the right tech at the right time it's feasible for x774 to x2,874 returns from SP lows.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

skutza

Regular
I'm always a glass is half full kinda guy. Today I looked at my super which due to BRN is down a hell of a lot. But the good news is the rest of my blue chips and others are doing well so with the recent decline of BRN this has put them in the range that I can buy more as it is below the 20% max range. Well, after today I've been able to reach 20% again at pretty good prices. So I think that's a good thing right?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Video specifically mentions face recognition, driver monitoring and lots of sensors.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

Maybe worth a little digging into Smart Eye and Texas Instruments for links to us in this space.

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 2.04.41.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
Can't wait to see your Yoda with a smile on his dial. 🤣
Me either, sadly my portfolio currently resembles Jabbas arsehole.

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

Sorry if posted previously. I don't know how I managed to miss this one.

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 2.08.55.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
That is great news.........................but how about Ant61 buy a bloody Akida IP licence!!!!!
So Brainchip must of been helping them for years now, with engineering, resources etc. Hopefully management stop giving them anymore Brainchip resources until they purchase a IP license .
From a strategic perspective the publicity will probably be worth every cent spent by BrainChip.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm always a glass is half full kinda guy. Today I looked at my super which due to BRN is down a hell of a lot. But the good news is the rest of my blue chips and others are doing well so with the recent decline of BRN this has put them in the range that I can buy more as it is below the 20% max range. Well, after today I've been able to reach 20% again at pretty good prices. So I think that's a good thing right?
If my glass gets half empty,
I'm going to sack the butler.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
As cool as this is, and I think it is pretty friggin cool! I don’t know if it has any material value for Brainchip, other than to showcase its possibilities!

I mean, how many robotic arms are we talking about? How many chips per arm? Just a thought..

If someone has a better understanding around revenue for this mission please help me understand:)

No matter what, Akida is no longer science fiction, it is now, and people will wake up! Many way too late..
How many amputees are there from land mine explosions.

Space will not be a volume buyer for decades but robots are in factories around the world already.

Underground mines are a robotic target market.

If AKIDA proves itself in space on global television carrying out on the fly repairs just consider the marketing value.

My opinion only DYOR

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
All the best Bavarian Girl. I Hope the operation goes well and you recover quickly.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just for @Sirod69

A little update:

View profile for Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺
Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺
Product head with entrepreneurial mind
6h

🚀🧠 🛰️ For our first orbital hardware product launching next year, we kept as close to the cutting edge as possible. We need to train the vision for our robot in space, but rather than using a traditional solution like GPU, we've opted for a neuromorphic computer chip, Akida. It provides the performance we need consuming a tiny fraction of the power compared to GPU, allowing us to use more energy for the video feed and other data collection and processing. I want to thank Rob Telson, Gilles Bézard, valentina tiporlini and Anup Vanarse for their support, answering all our questions about the chip, and providing additional boards to us just in case we break any of them. Despite everything they had to go through during vacuum, vibration, shock and EMC testing, we didn't break any of the boards yet 😎

To someone who deserves more than life has handed out so far.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 82 users

Steve10

Regular
Maybe worth a little digging into Smart Eye and Texas Instruments for links to us in this space.

View attachment 32312

Smart Eye is an AI software company similar to Nviso & Emotion3D. Their tech has been installed in 1M+ cars to date mostly BMW's.

Nviso & Emotion 3D have both partnered with BRN. Smart Eye could possibly be using BRN tech via Texas Instruments.

13 September, 2022

Smart Eye’s Automotive Driver Monitoring Technology Has Been Installed in more than 1,000,000 Cars on Roads Globally​

The global leader in Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software passes important milestone as its technology is installed in more than one million cars on global roads – saving lives every day.

GOTHENBURG, Sweden and BOSTON, Mass. — September 13, 2022 —
Smart Eye, the leading developer of AI-based Driver Monitoring to the automotive industry, today announced that more than one million cars with its Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software have been produced and sold globally. Out of the company’s 14 automotive OEM customers, six have so far started series production of car models including Smart Eye’s innovative technology. Of these 14 OEMs, five are among the six largest car manufacturing groups in the world. Powering more vehicles on the road with these critical safety systems than any other vendor in this space, Smart Eye has established itself as a definitive market leader.

A majority of the 1,000,000+ cars produced with Smart Eye’s DMS software are manufactured by BMW, with series production initiated in late 2018. These car models all include Driver Monitoring as an optional add-on. The other car models in production are produced by leading global manufacturers, including one of US largest automakers, two of China’s largest automakers, a Japanese-European multinational car alliance and a South Korean multination automobile manufacturer. Smart Eye’s DMS will also be included in the new Polestar 3, the Swedish brand’s electric performance SUV that will be revealed in October.

Driven by legislation, regulation and safety rating requirements, Driver Monitoring Systems have become essential safety technology in cars in the last few years. As DMS becomes mandatory in newly produced vehicles, the number of cars on the roads with Smart Eye’s software will increase even more drastically in the upcoming quarters.

“For the past 20 years we have worked towards this important milestone, but I see this as only the beginning. In most of these first million cars, DMS has been an optional feature. Thanks to regulation and safety requirements, almost all the remaining car models we have won will have mandatory DMS in every single vehicle. To put things in perspective: if all 94 car models we have won so far were to reach peak production at the same time, we could be looking at a yearly volume of as much as five million cars produced with our technology – every year,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “Already with this first million, we are making a real difference for road safety. As significantly more cars will include DMS, more lives will be saved every single day.”

On September 15, 2022, Smart Eye will be showcasing their leading automotive technology at the InCabin event in Brussels, Belgium.

Smart Eye are winning many contracts.

7 March, 2023

Smart Eye Announces 12 New Driver Monitoring System Design Wins with Korean OEM​

Smart Eye has been nominated to deliver its world-leading Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software to 12 additional car models, three of which will be launched as early as this year. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 350 million based on estimated product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – March 7, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of DMS software for the automotive industry, will deliver its technology to 12 new car models by a Korean car OEM.

The customer is a leading Korean car manufacturer with a global manufacturing footprint. The OEM has previously sourced Smart Eye’s software for implementation in several of its earlier car models and has now chosen to extend the technology to additional vehicles.

The first three car models of this nomination are expected to go into production in the fourth quarter of this year, while the remaining cars will be launched during 2024 and early 2025. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 350 million, based on product life cycle volume projections.
“To receive additional design wins with existing customers is always nice,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. ”This time I’m particularly happy with the timeline. The big OEMs are anxious to get new cars launched as the industry emerges from a period of delays in developing and ramping up new car models. We are starting to get back to the new normal.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 217 design wins from 19 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 4.365 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.095 billion.

For more information:

Martin Krantz, CEO Smart Eye AB
Phone: +46 70-329 26 98
Email: martin.krantz@smarteye.se
Gabi Zijderveld, CMO Smart Eye AB
Email: gabi.zijderveld@smarteye.ai
About Smart Eye

Smart Eye is the global leader in Human Insight AI, technology that understands, supports, and predicts human behavior in complex environments. We are bridging the gap between humans and machines for a safe and sustainable future. Our multimodal software and hardware solutions provide unprecedented human insight in automotive and behavioral research—supported also by Affectiva and iMotions, companies we acquired in 2021.

In automotive, we are leading the way towards safer and human-centric mobility through Driver Monitoring Systems and Interior Sensing solutions. Our technology is embedded in next-generation vehicles and available as a standalone aftermarket solution for existing vehicles, fleet, and small-volume OEMs.

Our industry-leading eye tracking systems and iMotions biosensor software enable advanced research and training in academic and commercial sectors. Affectiva’s Emotion AI provides the world’s largest brands and market researchers with a deeper understanding of how consumers engage with their content, products, and services.

Smart Eye was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Sweden with offices in the US, UK, Germany, Denmark, Egypt, Singapore, China and Japan. A publicly traded company since 2016, our customers include NASA, Nissan, Boeing, Honeywell, Volvo, GM, BMW, Geely, Harvard University, over 1,300 research organizations around the world, 70% of the world’s largest advertisers and 28% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.

27 February, 2023

Smart Eye Announces Eight Breakthrough Driver Monitoring System Design Wins for Commercial Vehicles​

Smart Eye has been chosen to deliver its technology to eight new heavy vehicle models by a global commercial vehicle customer. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 150 million, based on product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – February 27, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software for the automotive industry, has in partnership with a global Tier 1 supplier received a breakthrough order from a manufacturer of vehicles in the medium to heavy-duty segment. The customer is a heavy vehicle OEM with a global manufacturing base and three renowned brands, headquartered in Europe.
The new customer is the first major heavy truck manufacturer to source Smart Eye’s technology for some of its upcoming vehicle models. As a result, this new order establishes Smart Eye in the heavy commercial vehicle segment.

The new vehicle models including Smart Eye’s technology will go into production in 2025 and ramp up significantly in 2026 when the European legislation mandating DMS in all EU vehicles comes into force. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 150 million, based on product life cycle volume projections, with a future potential of at least SEK 400 million.

“This new order represents an important breakthrough in the heavy commercial vehicle market for Smart Eye,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “As new EU legislation mandates the implementation of DMS in all new vehicles on European roads by 2026, all major heavy vehicle manufacturers will need to move fast to procure this technology for their upcoming models. It is both expected and satisfying to see heavy vehicle manufacturers follow the example set by personal car manufacturers and choose Smart Eye for future-proofing their new vehicle models.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 205 design wins from 19 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 4.015 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.445 billion.

30 January, 2023

Smart Eye Announces Three New Driver Monitoring System Design Wins​

Smart Eye has been nominated to deliver its world-leading Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software to three additional car models. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 30 million based on estimated product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – January 30, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of DMS software for the automotive industry, will deliver its technology to three new car models by a major Japanese car manufacturer. The customer has previously chosen Smart Eye’s software for implementation in several of its earlier car models.

The new car models including Smart Eye’s technology are expected to go into production in Europe in 2026. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 30 million, based on product life cycle volume projections.

“These additional car models are as welcome as they are expected,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “This Japanese OEM is ramping up production of its first car models with DMS and that’s usually when we get additional design wins on existing car platforms. More of this kind of add-on volume should be anticipated.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 197 design wins from 18 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 3.865 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.045 billion.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Just for @Sirod69

A little update:

View profile for Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺
Mikhail Asavkin 🇦🇺
Product head with entrepreneurial mind
6h

🚀🧠 🛰️ For our first orbital hardware product launching next year, we kept as close to the cutting edge as possible. We need to train the vision for our robot in space, but rather than using a traditional solution like GPU, we've opted for a neuromorphic computer chip, Akida. It provides the performance we need consuming a tiny fraction of the power compared to GPU, allowing us to use more energy for the video feed and other data collection and processing. I want to thank Rob Telson, Gilles Bézard, valentina tiporlini and Anup Vanarse for their support, answering all our questions about the chip, and providing additional boards to us just in case we break any of them. Despite everything they had to go through during vacuum, vibration, shock and EMC testing, we didn't break any of the boards yet 😎

To someone who deserves more than life has handed out so far.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The first of many new customer enquires as a result of this news:

Taofiq Huq
Founder and CEO of Spiral Blue
2h

Very very interesting! Would be keen to know more about the Akida and whether we can incorporate it into our Space Edge Computer in some way”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Steve10

Regular
Smart Eye is an AI software company similar to Nviso & Emotion3D. Their tech has been installed in 1M+ cars to date mostly BMW's.

Nviso & Emotion 3D have both partnered with BRN. Smart Eye could possibly be using BRN tech via Texas Instruments.

13 September, 2022

Smart Eye’s Automotive Driver Monitoring Technology Has Been Installed in more than 1,000,000 Cars on Roads Globally​

The global leader in Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software passes important milestone as its technology is installed in more than one million cars on global roads – saving lives every day.

GOTHENBURG, Sweden and BOSTON, Mass. — September 13, 2022 —
Smart Eye, the leading developer of AI-based Driver Monitoring to the automotive industry, today announced that more than one million cars with its Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software have been produced and sold globally. Out of the company’s 14 automotive OEM customers, six have so far started series production of car models including Smart Eye’s innovative technology. Of these 14 OEMs, five are among the six largest car manufacturing groups in the world. Powering more vehicles on the road with these critical safety systems than any other vendor in this space, Smart Eye has established itself as a definitive market leader.

A majority of the 1,000,000+ cars produced with Smart Eye’s DMS software are manufactured by BMW, with series production initiated in late 2018. These car models all include Driver Monitoring as an optional add-on. The other car models in production are produced by leading global manufacturers, including one of US largest automakers, two of China’s largest automakers, a Japanese-European multinational car alliance and a South Korean multination automobile manufacturer. Smart Eye’s DMS will also be included in the new Polestar 3, the Swedish brand’s electric performance SUV that will be revealed in October.

Driven by legislation, regulation and safety rating requirements, Driver Monitoring Systems have become essential safety technology in cars in the last few years. As DMS becomes mandatory in newly produced vehicles, the number of cars on the roads with Smart Eye’s software will increase even more drastically in the upcoming quarters.

“For the past 20 years we have worked towards this important milestone, but I see this as only the beginning. In most of these first million cars, DMS has been an optional feature. Thanks to regulation and safety requirements, almost all the remaining car models we have won will have mandatory DMS in every single vehicle. To put things in perspective: if all 94 car models we have won so far were to reach peak production at the same time, we could be looking at a yearly volume of as much as five million cars produced with our technology – every year,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “Already with this first million, we are making a real difference for road safety. As significantly more cars will include DMS, more lives will be saved every single day.”

On September 15, 2022, Smart Eye will be showcasing their leading automotive technology at the InCabin event in Brussels, Belgium.

Smart Eye are winning many contracts.

7 March, 2023

Smart Eye Announces 12 New Driver Monitoring System Design Wins with Korean OEM​

Smart Eye has been nominated to deliver its world-leading Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software to 12 additional car models, three of which will be launched as early as this year. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 350 million based on estimated product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – March 7, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of DMS software for the automotive industry, will deliver its technology to 12 new car models by a Korean car OEM.

The customer is a leading Korean car manufacturer with a global manufacturing footprint. The OEM has previously sourced Smart Eye’s software for implementation in several of its earlier car models and has now chosen to extend the technology to additional vehicles.

The first three car models of this nomination are expected to go into production in the fourth quarter of this year, while the remaining cars will be launched during 2024 and early 2025. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 350 million, based on product life cycle volume projections.
“To receive additional design wins with existing customers is always nice,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. ”This time I’m particularly happy with the timeline. The big OEMs are anxious to get new cars launched as the industry emerges from a period of delays in developing and ramping up new car models. We are starting to get back to the new normal.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 217 design wins from 19 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 4.365 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.095 billion.

For more information:

Martin Krantz, CEO Smart Eye AB
Phone: +46 70-329 26 98
Email: martin.krantz@smarteye.se
Gabi Zijderveld, CMO Smart Eye AB
Email: gabi.zijderveld@smarteye.ai
About Smart Eye

Smart Eye is the global leader in Human Insight AI, technology that understands, supports, and predicts human behavior in complex environments. We are bridging the gap between humans and machines for a safe and sustainable future. Our multimodal software and hardware solutions provide unprecedented human insight in automotive and behavioral research—supported also by Affectiva and iMotions, companies we acquired in 2021.

In automotive, we are leading the way towards safer and human-centric mobility through Driver Monitoring Systems and Interior Sensing solutions. Our technology is embedded in next-generation vehicles and available as a standalone aftermarket solution for existing vehicles, fleet, and small-volume OEMs.

Our industry-leading eye tracking systems and iMotions biosensor software enable advanced research and training in academic and commercial sectors. Affectiva’s Emotion AI provides the world’s largest brands and market researchers with a deeper understanding of how consumers engage with their content, products, and services.

Smart Eye was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Sweden with offices in the US, UK, Germany, Denmark, Egypt, Singapore, China and Japan. A publicly traded company since 2016, our customers include NASA, Nissan, Boeing, Honeywell, Volvo, GM, BMW, Geely, Harvard University, over 1,300 research organizations around the world, 70% of the world’s largest advertisers and 28% of the Fortune Global 500 companies.

27 February, 2023

Smart Eye Announces Eight Breakthrough Driver Monitoring System Design Wins for Commercial Vehicles​

Smart Eye has been chosen to deliver its technology to eight new heavy vehicle models by a global commercial vehicle customer. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 150 million, based on product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – February 27, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software for the automotive industry, has in partnership with a global Tier 1 supplier received a breakthrough order from a manufacturer of vehicles in the medium to heavy-duty segment. The customer is a heavy vehicle OEM with a global manufacturing base and three renowned brands, headquartered in Europe.
The new customer is the first major heavy truck manufacturer to source Smart Eye’s technology for some of its upcoming vehicle models. As a result, this new order establishes Smart Eye in the heavy commercial vehicle segment.

The new vehicle models including Smart Eye’s technology will go into production in 2025 and ramp up significantly in 2026 when the European legislation mandating DMS in all EU vehicles comes into force. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 150 million, based on product life cycle volume projections, with a future potential of at least SEK 400 million.

“This new order represents an important breakthrough in the heavy commercial vehicle market for Smart Eye,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “As new EU legislation mandates the implementation of DMS in all new vehicles on European roads by 2026, all major heavy vehicle manufacturers will need to move fast to procure this technology for their upcoming models. It is both expected and satisfying to see heavy vehicle manufacturers follow the example set by personal car manufacturers and choose Smart Eye for future-proofing their new vehicle models.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 205 design wins from 19 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 4.015 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.445 billion.

30 January, 2023

Smart Eye Announces Three New Driver Monitoring System Design Wins​

Smart Eye has been nominated to deliver its world-leading Driver Monitoring System (DMS) software to three additional car models. The estimated revenue of the order is SEK 30 million based on estimated product life cycle projections.

Gothenburg, Sweden – January 30, 2023 –
Smart Eye, the leading developer of DMS software for the automotive industry, will deliver its technology to three new car models by a major Japanese car manufacturer. The customer has previously chosen Smart Eye’s software for implementation in several of its earlier car models.

The new car models including Smart Eye’s technology are expected to go into production in Europe in 2026. The estimated revenue for the order is SEK 30 million, based on product life cycle volume projections.

“These additional car models are as welcome as they are expected,” said Martin Krantz, CEO and Founder of Smart Eye. “This Japanese OEM is ramping up production of its first car models with DMS and that’s usually when we get additional design wins on existing car platforms. More of this kind of add-on volume should be anticipated.”

Smart Eye has now received a total of up to 197 design wins from 18 OEMs. The combined estimated lifetime value from current design wins is now larger than SEK 3.865 billion. The estimated value over the product lifecycle from possible additional design wins with the car manufacturers on existing platforms is SEK 4.045 billion.

They are using this processor by Texas Instruments.

AM62A7-Q1​

PREVIEW

2 TOPS vision SoC with RGB-IR ISP for 1-2 cameras, driver monitoring, front cameras​

Arm CPU 2 Arm Cortex-A53, 4 Arm Cortex-A53

Hardware accelerators 1 deep learning accelerator, 1 video encode/decode accelerator, 1 vision pre-processing accelerator

• Deep Learning Accelerator based on Single-core C7x
    • C7x floating point, up to 40 GFLOPS, 256-bit Vector DSP at 1.0 GHz
    • Matrix Multiply Accelerator (MMA), up to 2 TOPS (8b) at 1.0 GHz
    • 32KB L1 DCache with SECDED ECC and 64KB L1 ICache with Parity protection
    • 1.25MB of L2 SRAM with SECDED ECC
Doesn't look like Akida.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Video specifically mentions face recognition, driver monitoring and lots of sensors.

This doesn't surprise me at all and actually makes perfect sense. Years ago when I was reading BRN patents (brainhurty and dryyyy) I recall that BRN was cited by Qualcomm and IBM at a time when PVDM was saying we were 5 years ahead of our competitors. If Qualcomm was citing BRN in their patents 5 years ago this may well be a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"...

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This doesn't surprise me at all and actually makes perfect sense. Years ago when I was reading BRN patents (brainhurty and dryyyy) I recall that BRN was cited by Qualcomm and IBM at a time when PVDM was saying we were 5 years ahead of our competitors. If Qualcomm was citing BRN in their patents 5 years ago this Kay well be a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"...
"Dryyy!" - didn't you read the notice on the front of every patent:

"WARNING! This document should not be attempted unless accompanied by a large bottle of shiraz"

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users
I've had shares in YPB and received this. Involves NVISIO and AI.

YPB to licence AI authentication solution from NVISO

• AI expert NVISO has granted YPB a 10 year licence to extend their core technology for the development of an AI authentication solution of video and media
  • Initial target Deepfake videos with other media to follow

Probably us involved?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

VictorG

I've had shares in YPB and received this. Involves NVISIO and AI.

YPB to licence AI authentication solution from NVISO

• AI expert NVISO has granted YPB a 10 year licence to extend their core technology for the development of an AI authentication solution of video and media
  • Initial target Deepfake videos with other media to follow

Probably us involved?
Good chance it may be akida, me thinkith
Thanks for sharing

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom