BRN Discussion Ongoing

DK6161

Regular
No

Holy cow! This is some serious shtshow from TekSun. Braini keep repeating that they didn't approve it, but now they just released the approved version? What the actual fck?😂 I can't even... It's just my opinion, but it sounds like they really screwed up big time… let’s see what comes next…
Let's hope the partnership relationship between both companies is still in good order after this minor unauthorised announcement miscommunication.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 2799

Found by our German member "Rarosch" from börsennews

This is uuuuuuuuUUUUge
1678919995336.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

rgupta

Regular
What other products that are out there, besides Akida, can do this? Can Akida even do this?
I have no idea what other products can do it. But definitely akida can do it.
It shows four type of sensors 1. Vision, vibration, voice and ion. Have a Bluetooth connectivity and internet is option, on chip training is possible. Low power consumption.
If you know another engine which can do the same please share with us.

Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Now I have no idea if this includes anything Akida, but I was intrigued by the way it mentions learns from its surroundings and learnt to walk.

What are your thoughts people?

• Fire

Shadow59

Regular
Found by our German member "Rarosch" from börsennews

This is absolutely fantastic.
Is there any chance that both entities could officially update the market via the ASX. I mean Akida going to outer space in the guise of a spaceship repair robot. This is truly science non-fiction now! Surely this has to rate as newsworthy on the ASX

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Violin1

Regular
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
Best wishes @Sirod69 - the other 998 eyes will be thinking of you.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Worker122

Regular
for tomorrow I've ordered another 5000 for 0.28 cents (Europe), if that doesn't work, I'll have to sell a sofa as well :). I'm also grateful if the order doesn't work. The course is really awful! Of course we are all long here. I found the Teksun thing very exciting, word has gotten around the world. I'll be operated on Friday, so I'll be out of here again for a few days. I hope I can read everything here again. Nice to be in this forum!
Good luck with op Sirod69

• Love
  • Fire
Now I have no idea if this includes anything Akida, but I was intrigued by the way it mentions learns from its surroundings and learnt to walk.

What are your thoughts people?

The cables suggest a super computer burning 6 million watts a second could be providing the smarts or not.

One thing I would say is that AKIDA learned to drive the race car around the track much faster than 90 minutes. So perhaps not latest generation AKIDA technology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular

View attachment 32285
That is great news.........................but how about Ant61 buy a bloody Akida IP licence!!!!!
So Brainchip must of been helping them for years now, with engineering, resources etc. Hopefully management stop giving them anymore Brainchip resources until they purchase a IP license .

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

rgupta

Regular
No

Holy cow! This is some serious shtshow from TekSun. Braini keep repeating that they didn't approve it, but now they just released the approved version? What the actual fck?😂 I can't even... It's just my opinion, but it sounds like they really screwed up big time… let’s see what comes next…
There is nothing big in that. But one thing is sure teksun may know more than the share holders.
Secondly in investor community and venture capitalists brainchip is getting a recognition. So again come to the basic agenda for Sean Heir a word out to the industry.
Finally think this way if Cisco, Hitachi are working with brainchip will they move out and sue brainchip or they will fast forward their product ?
I assume we are moving in right direction.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ASX Announcement BrainChip Annual General Meeting and Director Nominations

_____________________________________________________________________________ Sydney – 16 March 2023 - BrainChip Holdings Ltd (Company) (ASX:BRN), the leading neuromorphic computing company, advises that its Annual General Meeting will be held on 23 May 2023 at 11:00 am (Sydney time). In accordance with the Company’s constitution, nominations for election as a director of the Company must be received by the Company not later than 35 business days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting (i.e. by close of business in Sydney on 3 April 2023). Nominations must be in writing and include the nomination and the consent of the individual nominated. Further details of the meeting will be provided in the Notice of Meeting which will be distributed to shareholders in due course. This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors.

______________________________________________________________________________ About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY) BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like Tensorflow/Keras. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that onchip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

Brainchip participating in Edge Impulse webinar April 6th

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
This was the stuff of Bugs Bunny cartoons when I was a kid. I mean who would have thought anyone would seriously be talking about:

“ROAD SERVICE IN SPACE”

in our lifetimes using autonomous robots capable of learning and made possible by a tiny Aussie company called Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And to find that scientists have just worked out the weight of a rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

GDJR69

Regular
And to find that scientists have just worked out the weight of a rainbow
Does that include the pot of gold at the end? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Haha

TECH

Regular
Good morning All.

I received this photo overnight, Anil pictured with my friend in front of the Brainchip Booth.

Anil's grin really says it all....go Brainchip !!

Attachments

• 4418493787604567286.jpg
    4418493787604567286.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 295
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

Diogenese

Top 20
19 AH battery is a fairly large unit, wouldn’t be a small IOT device that’s for sure
Not one of ours:

https://www.seeedstudio.com/SenseCAP-A1101-LoRaWAN-Vision-AI-Sensor-p-5367.html

Battery (Contained in equipment)

Battery LifeVaries depending on model and recognition wake frequency
Battery Capacity19Ah (non-rechargeable)
Battery TypeStandard D-size SOCl2 Battery

Vision Al

ML FrameworkTensorFlow Lite / PyTorch
Al Hardware Acceleration400Mhz DSP
Model Resolution192*192 pixel

Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111